Doug M.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/11/2019
Great service and pleasant staff. Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

Jim C.
09/07/2019
Tire problem
Brian and crew quickly found the problem and fixed it easily! Always professional!

BO
Brandon O.
09/06/2019
Very knowledgeable and confident
Only discussed some issues I am experiencing and the tech was polite, direct to the top and knows what he is talking about. Its hard to find a mechanic place you can trust. I mentioned that to him and he assured me that I would get taken care of at an affordable price. He sounds honest and professional. Now time to head up there and experience it first hand. I never submit reviews it just felt appropriate this time. My review won't be complete until I get my truck back this afternoon......

Mishellee M.
09/05/2019
Respectful service
They communicate respectfully and let you know when the work is done.

Terry S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/05/2019
New tire replacement
Brian’s automotive never disappoints! They get the job done ASAP & always do a great job! Friendly, professional & highly recommended!!

Jannet M.
Piedmont, OK
08/30/2019
Love This Place!
I go to Brian's for all my car maintenance. I broke my driver's side visor and wasn't sure where to go to have that fixed. I called and asked if that was something Brian's could even do. They said of course, we will order a new one and get back with you. Well, a few hours later, they had my visor and it was installed in my car! They also fixed another cosmetic issue for me. I was there for a total of 25 minutes. You might find cheaper prices elsewhere, but I like the peace of mind of being able to trust someone with something as important as my car. Everyone is very helpful and friendly as well. Great place!

GT
Grant T.
08/29/2019
Reliable, honest auto repair shop.
It is often difficult these days to find a business that you have confidence in and when you do it is rally appreciated. This is the case with my experience with Brian's Auto Services. I have three quite different vehicles, a Audi, a Prius and a Mazda Miata. I have taken all three of these vehicles to Brian's for service and have been fully satisfied ass to quality of work and price charged. Recently I had a broken passenger side mirror on the Audi. Brian repaired it without charge although he had to spend a considerable amount of time on preparing it. That is a reflection of what I stated earlier in this review.

Scott C.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Staci. She said the employees have attention to detail and knowledge of circumstances. She added that Brian is a really nice guy, he considers everything with his decisions and it's a pleasure to do business with him.

Scott C.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

TC
Tim C.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Tim said this business always does what he asks them to do. They do it well. If something does not make sense or has to be done differently , they call him and ask him about it before doing it. They remember him when he walks in , he is not just another face. They remember his daughter and he likes they way she is treated there.

Jim C.
08/06/2019
Brian’s Automotive is truly exceptional service and excellence with a smile! ????

Justin P.
Cadillac Escalade
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business has good people and are honest with him. They are great.

Terry S.
Nissan Maxima
08/01/2019
Friendly, reasonable, and always professional.
They do fantastic work and are proactive in letting the customer know of potential work that should be done in the coming weeks or months. Always look out for the best interests of the customer when it comes to my family's auto repairs. They work on our Mercedes, Maxima, and Accord.

BV
Bob V.
Guthrie, OK
07/25/2019
Great job at a fair price!
Brought my 2011 Honda Ridgeline in for it’s 90,000 mile maintenance. Brian’s Automotive not only did a great job on all the aspects of the maintenance but they saved me 30% of the price the Honda dealership quoted me for the same work!!!
I’m a very pleased customer and will continue to take both my vehicles to Brian’s for all my automotive needs.

LE
Luke E.
07/22/2019
Excellent work!
Thank you. We will use Brian's again. They are reasonable, fast and trust-worthy.