Mark D.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was done well.

DV
great experience as usual

Cory C.
Jeep Liberty
04/18/2019
The guys at Brian’s Auto took great care of us once again. If they weren’t so reasonable , efficient , and knowledgeable my wife might let me buy a new vehicle !

Kathy M.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/15/2019
Brian's Auto's performance
Once again I got a great response, great service and a great price from Brian. My car had to be towed in and it was found it needed a new starter. Once there, it started right up as if there was no problem. Brain kept it trying to get it to act up with no luck. The car had acted up and it couldn't be nailed down that the started was the problem. Brian stated he could go ahead and put a new starter in; it may or may not be the problem. Could he keep the car longer or could I keep driving it to see if it happened again explaining how a starter can behave. It was pricey to put in a new starter and he didn't want to do that till we knew for sure that was the problem. Anyone else would have slapped a new starter in, smiled and presented me with a bill for 300.00 plus. He explained all my options and didn't want to cost me more cash out of my pocket that I had to lose. So I elected to drive it. Another month passed and it happened again. Had the car towed in and this time she preformed her misbehavior for Brian and we knew definitely it was time for a new started. Brian had my car out in a day with quality products and service. The bill was reasonable and I was glad to pay it. Thanks to Brian I did get to keep my cash just a little long. And I felt that I had a car guy that was on my side that I could trust. As a single women you have a target on your back from repairmen. Brian made my life a little better and a little ore trusting.

Josh S.
Oklahoma
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he liked the service.

RP
Robert P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Lexus GS 350
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were great with scheduling his service. They took care of his vehicle.

RJ
Ryan J.
Nissan Rogue
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the mechanic did a great job and he's very honest

John R.
Arcadia, OK
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dorothy. She said John seemed to have been happy with the visit.

04/03/2019
Always the best service
Brian's Auto always goes above and beyond, from keeping us informed about what's going on with our
car while they have it, to standing behind their work.

GT
Grant T.
04/03/2019
Fast service at a reasonable price.
I have always found fast, good service at Brian's Auto. They are good about working me into their schedule and I feel I can rely on their diagnosis of my vehicles problems and/or routine service.

03/31/2019
The best service in Edmond
As usual the crew at Brian’s continues to take the best care of my family’s autos and my commercial vehicles , wouldn’t trust any other shop with my autos!

NE
Nancy E.
03/26/2019
Good, professional service
Brian quoted me the cost of my service, told me how long it would take and when the car would be ready. And it went exactly as promised. I have used Brian’s several times before and I have always been completely satisfied.

CP
Charles P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/21/2019
Brian’s Review
Fast friendly service, thanks.

Charles S.
Cadillac CTS
03/20/2019
They are fair and honest!
This garage has consistently proven to be fair, honest and deliver what they say they will!

Justin B.
Forgan, OK
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the staff just got it in and fixed it quickly.