Mary G.
Huntingtown, MD
GMC Acadia
07/17/2019
Friendly staff, fast service!
I was at the beach when I started having car problems. Having to leave the next day so I Called Bridge Auto & was asked to bring it in. Within 3 hours I had an estimate & was told they would do their best to have it ready by the time I needed to leave. I got a call by 9:15 the next morning saying it was completed. Very happy & satisfied! Thank you!!!

NC
Norm C.
Stanhope, NJ
Acura RDX
07/13/2019
Exhaust repair
Great job doing an emergency exhaust repair without appointment at very reasonable cost.

AT
ANDY T.
Dodge Dakota
07/09/2019
Shop Around
Basic State inspection with several items needing repair or replacement. Each item listed as separate flat-rate job, owner / inspector would not talk directly to me or consider reducing hours even though several jobs would be done together. Had the repairs done by another mechanic at half the total cost for parts and labor and then was charged a re-inspection fee even though it's not listed on the paperwork or mentioned at the time of inspection. I felt like they were trying to get every dollar out of me that they could and that the owner was too important to talk to this mere customer.

SD
Steve D.
Toyota Land Cruiser
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employee were honest. They were down to earth. They provided helpful service.

GS
Gary S.
Alliance, OH
Ram Pickup
07/08/2019
Flat on vacation!
I was on vacation when two of my tires failed causing a very rough ride. I was able to have 4 new tires sent through Walmart and Bridge took care of me. They were very reasonable and polite. $25 a tire for mount and balance. They saved the vacation ride home. Thank you Bridge!

VH
Vahe H.
BMW 740i
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Vahe said the staff was very polite. The service was completed on time. The customer service was good.

DV
David V.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/08/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees responded quickly. They provided great service. The service price was appropriate.

Richard S.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service was completed quickly.

TA
Tim A.
Virginia Beach, VA
06/25/2019
Saved our vacation
Our vehicle broke down on rt to start our vacation and needed repair. Bridge Auto Repair was recco.e ded by AAA and they were great to do so. They were prompt, informative and reasonable. I expected to get so e abuse as a " tourist" and at their mercy but this was not the case. Fair honest repairs.

TONY B.
06/24/2019
Well trained mechanics
Have taken several different vehicles to Bridge over the years. They always do a great job. Fast and courteous.

SHARON S.
06/19/2019
Great price for great service.
My wife and I have been taking our vehicles to Bridge Auto since moving to Ocean City, MD. Prices for repairs have been fair, and work quality excellent. This time, I had my windshield replaced. I had a crack from whatever got kicked up from the road at 60 mph. Just having the original windshield replaced afforded me a clear view I hadn't had in years. You get used to the dings and micro scratches I guess over time. Plus, I had them remove the cracked and decaying cowl at the windshield base. They were completely fair with labor charges for this work. Only thing that I didn't like was I did have two covers on the nuts that hold down the wiper blades. Only one survived the repair. On the upper two corners of the windshield, the molding around that meets the painted frame didn't seat right. I will go back and see if there is anything that can be done to fix it. The windshield is certainly sealed; four days of rain have proven that at least. I will continue to use Bridge Auto for repairs on my cars.

CP
Catherine P.
Millsboro, DE
Cadillac SRX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the service was excellent. The customer service was awesome. She appreciates it.

ZW
Zachary W.
Kia Forte
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Zachary said everything was fine, he had no issues, he is happy with them and he thanks them for their service.

Rudine G.
Maryland
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Rudine said the service was great.

06/08/2019
Friendly and get the job done!
The people at Bridge Auto Repair we’re friendly and to the point. They took care of my car in a timely manner and I hope to use them in the future.

SHARON S.
06/03/2019
Best Auto Repair
They took my car immediately and looked at it to see if parts were needed. Within hours, the car was fixed and ready to go.....repairs under $100 including labor! You cannot beat their knowledgeable service and friendly staff.

TOM B.
Honda Ridgeline
05/30/2019
Inspection State
Not to many inspection station available in area

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/29/2019
Highway Robbery
Called ahead and was told the repair of ignition could be done. Had vehicle towed to Bridge Auto. Then told had to be towed to dealership. Was charged $100 including shop supplies to be told they couldn’t fix it. No work was done , yet was charged shop supplies. Charged a total of $300 and Bridge Auto did nothing except tow the vehicle.

TA
Teoman A.
Newark, MD
Volkswagen Touareg
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Teoman said he would recommend this business for service.

TH
Taylor H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said everything is holding up well.