PM
PHIL M.
GMC Yukon
03/30/2017
Recommended by a friend, now I recommend this business to my friends.
Very friendly people. Even the customers I've met there are friendly. I discovered a coolant leak on my truck and took it right in. I expected for them to say drop it off and we'll get to it, take a cab home but they did an inspection right away and the problem was just the upper hose. They fixed it while I waited. Thanks !
Robert P., Owner from Bridge Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2017

Thank you for your business and we are glad we could help.

BD
Buddy D.
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Buddy said the business always provided good service. He hopes they keep up the good work.
Robert P., Owner from Bridge Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you for your business.

KR
KEN R.
Berlin, MD
Chevrolet Corvette
03/29/2017
This is a very professional auto repair facility, that does good work at the right prices. They will get all me work from now on. I trust them. good people trustworthy and fair.
Robert P., Owner from Bridge Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2017

Thank you for your business and the great review.

LC
LISA C.
03/29/2017
The Repair shop that cares!
From the first time I drove up to ask for help with my car windshield wipers, they reached out and immediately fixed the problem,. To my amazement , no charge! Been back every since. They are a great Team and always have a smile and dedicated to do the right thing in all they do. thank you,
Robert P., Owner from Bridge Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you Lisa. We are so glad we could help you out and that we can continue to earn you business.

BR
Billie R.
Maryland
Jeep Liberty
03/29/2017 Category: Service
Billie Joe said they came and towed her vehicle. It was fixed and it was within her budget.

David L.
Bishopville, MD
Chevrolet Silverado
03/29/2017 Category: Service
David said this service was very good. He did not have any problems.

Dana B.
Pocomoke City, MD
03/29/2017 Category: Service
Dana said the business fit her right in. The service was completed quickly and it was done right the first time.

DONNA D.
Berlin, MD
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/28/2017
The Best
Great service, great staff
Robert P., Owner from Bridge Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business.

Mick C.
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Mick said this business provided good service and they were good to deal with.
Robert P., Owner from Bridge Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Thanks for the great review and thank you for your business.