Bring Your Own Auto Parts

DT
Don't Trust T.
Columbia, MO
03/24/2018
They did not pay me for my services!! I would not trust the service they deliver.
I have done business with them and they have not paid for my services.
How can someone represent themselves as respectful??

Scott M.
Romeoville, IL
02/21/2018
WOW!!!!!!!!!
What a breath of fresh air to find "Truly" honest mechanics who get the job done and don't try to rip you off. They had an opportunity with my sons car but stayed true and honored the quote. I will recommend BYOAP to everyone I can and i will definitely be using them in the future. I can work on my own cars, just getting older and no time.
Thank you for your honesty and FAST service.

OV
Oscar V.
09/22/2017
Very professional crew !!!
They really take care of your business. Honest and reliable people. A friend of mine recommended me this auto repair. I am impressed with the service here at Bring Your Own Parts.

Melanie L.
Mazda CX-9
11/05/2016
Best Mechanics Around
I have been taking my vehicles to Bring Your Own Auto Parts for many years. I have never had an unpleasant experience. The staff is helpful, inviting and honest. I do and will continue to recommend this shop to my family and friends.

WP
Wesley P.
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Wesley said the business did a good job.

TV
Teri V.
Chevrolet Blazer
Brake job
Very quick appointments, and work was done quickly. It's nice to be able to shop around for parts and get a reasonable price on labor.
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.  I'm glad you like the service we provide and think our prices are fair. Thank you for bringing your Chevy Blazer to us for service!

Mike M.
Jeep Cherokee
10/25/2016
great people and great service
good service and friendly worker , did a great job on my Jeep
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you, Mike! We look forward to servicing your Jeep Cherokee again in the future.

Larry M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Dodge Challenger
10/25/2016
Your in and out quickly, and Bill explains everything to you!
I've known Bill for years. I started getting my cars serviced by him for years now. As I think about it many years. I would have bought newer cars sooner, but Bill knows how to squeeze a few thousand miles more out of them. He's the only one I let touch my 2014 Dodge Challenger. Bill is the real deal!
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thanks, Larry! It was good to see you this week. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and also for your loyalty. We enjoy seeing you and your Dodge Challenger.

Josseline S.
Romeoville, IL
Nissan Pathfinder
10/25/2016 Category: Service
Josseline said everyone at the business is very nice and the service is great, every time she goes there. They answer all of her questions to the best of their ability.
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/28/2016

Thank you, Josseline! We're happy you're happy with the service you received. We're looking forward to servicing your Nissan Pathfinder again in the future.

RJ
Robert J.
Honda Accord
10/25/2016 Category: Service
Robert said this business does a good job, when it comes to making sure the vehicle runs smoothly. He also said they do an awesome job at realizing the issue is a small issue and not a big one.
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/28/2016

Thank you, Robert. We aren't out to take advantage of anyone...we want to earn the trust of our customers and I'm glad you recognize that and appreciate it as well.

CJ
Christene J.
Genoa City, WI
10/12/2016
Good work, timely and fair prices

EF
Ed F.
Infiniti I35
10/08/2016
Fast easy service
Excellent service and price. No hasseles.
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thanks, Ed! We appreciate you trusting us with your Infiniti and look forward to servicing it again in the future.

John S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2016 Category: Service
John said this business got him in right away and got him out quickly.
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you, John! I'm happy we were able to take care of you in a timely manner.

BP
Brittany P.
Chrysler Town
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Brittany said everything that was done at this business was fine. She also said she is missing some pieces off of her roof rack. She said it is missing screws and covers. She was supposed to get an oil change but she did not get one nor was she charged for one.
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Brittany. I'm truly sorry we dropped the ball with your oil change.  I'd like to discuss the issue with your roof rack with you.

CJ
Chris J.
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Chris said her niece owns the facility and they do great work.
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thanks, Aunt Chris! I appreciate you stopping in for an oil change on your Hyundai Elantra, especially since you live an hour and a half away!

AW
Allen W.
Cadillac SRX
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Allen said the business was timely. They told him what time his vehicle would be done. They told him what was wrong with his vehicle and didn't try and add on any additional repairs that he did not need.
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you, Allen! We appreciate you bringing your Cadillac SRX to us for service.

Amber S.
Suzuki Aerio
10/05/2016
Always Fast, Friendly and Understanding
I love getting oil done at BYOAP! They've never tried to up sale, or have me ourchase things that aren't needed just ti boost their sales. When extra things are needed(other then oil chnages) they offer to price check and match for what is needed! I definitely value the services here at Bring Your Own Auto Parts! Thank you guys fir doing what you do, at the prices you do them and and still remaining friendly. I feelblike my opinion matters here and i feel like family when im there! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you, Amber! We appreciate you bringing your Suzuki in for service!

Ron B.
Hummer H2
10/03/2016
NO guessing they knew what was wrong with my H2
Very professional knowledgeable work priced right
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you, Ron! We appreciate you bringing your Hummer H2 to us for a repair again.

KH
Kenneth H.
Oldsmobile Alero
09/30/2016
Friendly & honest
You guys are always great
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you, Ken! Thank you for your business.

NG
Nikki G.
09/30/2016
Great staff
Quick turn around at a fair price
Melissa H. from Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your Chevy Malibu.