Doris M.
Ford F-550 Super Duty
08/03/2021
Work gets done the first time
I've been bringing my vehicles to this place for a long time and have been very satisfied with their work
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 08/04/2021
Thank you Doris for your continued Patronage, "AS Always" we appreciate your business!

CK
Carol K.
07/30/2021
I am very happy with the service at Britton's. They took me back home and picked me up when the work on my car was done.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 08/02/2021
Thank you so much Carol for "Allowing Us" to EARN your business, We appreciate it!

Robin G.
Ford Excursion
06/30/2021
Honest and friendly
They always do great job on our vehicles They are honest and friendly
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 07/01/2021
Thank you for your continued Patronage and as always we appreciate your business!

James K.
06/24/2021
Very professional
Speedy and accurate repair work on my wife's 2014 Chevy Tahoe. Highly recommend.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/27/2021
Thank you James for allowing us to EARN your business!

06/23/2021
Fast and friendly
Knowledgeable fast and friendly
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/27/2021
Thank you Jeff, we appreciate your business!

Ricky
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/07/2021
Always amazing service!!!
Ron and crew are always very courteous, I'm able to get my vehicles in right away and they do a great job! Thank you for the always amazing service!!!
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/08/2021
Thanks Ricky for allowing us to EARN your business, We appreciate you as a valued customer!

Tammy B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/29/2021
Always great service
Every time I call for an appointment I am always brought in in a timely manner.
As we all want our vehicles checked out before a long trip, it’s important to think about it weeks before the deadline. This trip I waited way too long, however, I was given an appointment just in time for the checks and work to be completed. I haul my horses on vacation and the team at Britton’s always make sure my truck is in great hauling condition!
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 05/30/2021
Thank you Tammy for your Patronage and allowing us to continue EARNING your business!
Safe Travels...

WD
William D.
Reno, NV
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
05/23/2021
Had steering issue, 1996 Winnibeggo
Simply put, super servic and timely too. Not only did they correct my steering issue at a fair price, they check date on my tires and said I need to replace them, had tread but they were old, saved the trip, thanks guys!
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 05/24/2021
We want to thank you for allowing us to EARN your business! As always, we appreciate you as a valued customer.
Safe Travels.

GL
Gary L.
05/18/2021
Experience
Got my coach in and diagnosed the problem, ordered parts and got coach done in reasonable time and descent cost. I’ll be back for sure and we know it was done correctly.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 05/19/2021
Thanks Once again Gary for your continued Patronage! We always appreciate your business, Thanks again.

CE
Charles E.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Charles said he has been going there for four years, they have always been top quality and he always appreciates their good service.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 05/12/2021
Once again, Thank You Charles for being a VALUED customer!

Jeff S.
05/02/2021
The friendly and respectful service
I liked how Ron is very knowledgeable and friendly, he was very helpful
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 05/02/2021
Thank you Jeff for your Patronage! We appreciate your business.

BMW Z3
04/30/2021
Service and knowledgeable
The guys were nice, friendly, knowledgeable and fast
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 05/01/2021
Thank you Jeff for allowing us to EARN your business, as always thank you!

TR
Thomas R.
Yucca, AZ
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
04/29/2021
Motorhome Experts
Ron is a great guy. Keeps you informed on what the status is of your vehicle and the work performed is to our satisfaction. The repair charges are reasonable and they are easily within 10% of their estimates. I have had extensive repairs done to my Thor Siesta Mercedes chassis here at Britton's, and highly recommend them to anyone who wants great service and nominal charges for those services.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 04/29/2021
Thank you Thomas once again for your Patronage! We appreciate your business.

CT
Connie T.
Doyle, CA
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Connie said they were super, wonderful, had excellent customer service, she couldn't say enough about them. They were kind, considerate and on top of that, great mechanics.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 05/01/2021
Thank you Connie for allowing us to EARN your business!

BR
Beth R.
GMC Vandura Special
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Beth said Ron did an excellent job.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 04/29/2021
Thank you Beth for allowing us to EARN your business!