CL
Clint L.
GMC Pickup
Great customer service and professionalism
Great work on my GMC dually. I am a very happy customer. Thanks Ron.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 09/19/2020
Thank you Clint for being a valued customer. We appreciate your business!

Joel F.
New River, AZ
09/18/2020
Only place you should take your diesel!!
We originally found this place to have Airlift air bags installed on our 2012 Ford 350 Super Duty... They did an amazing job!! Fast forward a few months... We got a check engine light alert. Remembered seeing Diesel Service offered on your menu. Called Ron and he put us on the schedule. He did an amazing job and fixed the issue within a couple hours. I was in charge of getting the repairs while my husband was working. I appreciate the lengthy explanations and visually showing me what was wrong and the steps he took to repair it. This will be the ONLY shop to ever work on our truck.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 09/19/2020
Thank you Joel for putting your Trust in us to service your needs! As Always, We Appreciate Your Business.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 09/19/2020
Thank you for putting your trust in us and allowing us to EARN your business!

Michael M.
Michael Mercer
Ron is the best.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 09/18/2020
Thank you Micheal for "Allowing Us, To EARN Your Business" !

Rick B.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/18/2020
Very friendly place and work done in a timely matter
I took my F-250 into have some work done on my airbags The work was done and a timely matter and was less than the estimate was very friendly place very friendly people I would recommend this shop to anybody and everybody ☺️. Rick.B
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 08/19/2020
We appreciate your business Rick and thank you for allowing us to EARN your business!

CL
Clint L.
GMC Pickup
08/14/2020
Ron is a honest man. Fair prices and great work. I am very appreciative. Thanks
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 08/15/2020
Thank you Clint for "Allowing Us To EARN your business! We appreciate the oppurnity you have given us to service your needs.

PW
paul W.
08/12/2020
Wow that was fast
I called and they said the were booked through Thursday, but told them they I could drop it off and they told me they would see if he could fit it in. We set up an appointment on line, dropped it off Wednesday morning around 9. At 12pm they called and had fixed the problem, at a very fare price, and we could pick it up.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 08/13/2020
Thank you Paul for allowing us to EARN your business! We appreciate the oppurtinty to service your needs.

Joel F.
New River, AZ
07/22/2020
Awesome service GREAT PRICES!
Just had airbags and compressor installed in our F350 Super Duty! Can't wait to try them out while towing our 5th wheel! The service was great! Did a complete walk through and instructions. Answered any questions. Just an all arrived great experience. If we do anything else to our truck they'll be the first I call!
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 07/22/2020
Thank you Joel for allowing us to EARN your business! We appreciate the oppurnity you have given us for your service needs. Safe Travels...

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/06/2020
They were super helpful
They were really honest and helpful with what they provided me
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 07/06/2020
Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business!

JY
John Y.
Garden Grove, CA
07/01/2020
Ac broke
So at Friday afternoon my ac went out on my drive out to havasu called around 430 explained what was going on dropped off the truck the next day the guys had me up and rolling and cold quick and at a fair price and cleanly done thanks again
Bryan B., Owner from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you John, We appreciate the oppurntunity to EARN your business!
Tanks again.

PO
Paul O.
06/29/2020
Great work
Great customer service and very knowledgeable staff. My truck was completed when promised and the pricing is great.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/30/2020
Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business Paul! We would appreciate any referral you send our way, once again Thank You.

ED
Ed D.
06/24/2020
Honesty and On Time Service
Britton’s Auto, Truck, & RV Center has exceeded expectations on all service appointments that we have had on our RV. Diagnosis has been accurate, all work completed in a timely manner, and pricing is reasonable. The best in Lake Havasu City, Az.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/25/2020
Thank you Ed for your continued Patronage! We appreciate your business and value you as a customer.

WM
Wes M.
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/22/2020
Rv service
Rv service was fine Ron very knowledgeable fair prices made good recommendations
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/23/2020
Thank you Wes for allowing us to EARN your business!

PH
Pete H.
06/19/2020
Ram Diesel Stalling
Called Brittons on Monday, Ron said he could look at it Wednesday. Dropped my '98 Ram 2500 diesel off before they opened using the convenient drop box. Ron called as soon as they opened shop. Went over the issues I was having. Ron called back a couple of hours later let me know what he had found. Repaired the problem but wanted to keep the truck for a while to let it cool down before testing again. Truck was done the same day. Trucks never ran better. I was charged one hour of labor. I know he had more time than that involved. I've been looking for my go to mechanic since moving here full time a year and a half ago.
Found him.
Bryan B., Owner from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business! We appreciate your patronage and pleased that you are satisfied with our service. Any referral that you may give us would be very appreciated.

Bryan R. Britton
Owner
(928) 505-3535
www.brittonsautotruckrvcenter.com

Tammy B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/16/2020
Running Hot
I have been taking my truck to Britton since I moved into town Jan 2018. I came in with an overheating issue and in need of an oil change. The team always takes care of my truck and makes sure everything is in good working condition. They know how important my horses are to me and make sure my truck can handle the load.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/17/2020
Thank you Tammy for your continued Patronage, we appreciate your business and continue to strive on being the best in our industry. Safe Travels.

Jeff S.