PH
Pierre H.
02/09/2019
Brian and Ron are the best
They are always professional, courteous, fair and honest. What more could a customer ask for?
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 02/09/2019
Thanks once again Pierre for your continued Patronage. We appreciate your business and what to say, Thank you !! We look forward to a long lasting relationship for your needs.

Mountain Home, ID
02/05/2019
Emergency repair
I stopped and had the roof of my semi van trailer repaired. Though it wasn't what they normally do they figured it out.
Thanks to Bryan and the guys.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 02/06/2019
Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business! As Always, We Appreciate Your Business. Thanks again and have safe travels.

KO
Karilee O.
Burnaby
Chevrolet Forward Control
01/30/2019
Considerate staff
While the RV repair wasn't completely successful due to some parts being discontinued, I appreciate the effort and work done to get me back on the road. Your staff was considerate and respectful, and I appreciated the "plugged-in" driveway camping during the repairs. Thanks, Ron!
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 01/31/2019
Thank you Karilee for allowing us to EARN your business! We also want to thank you for the kind words and always appreciate any referrals you might send our way. Safe travels.

RK
Rich K.
01/25/2019
Responsive and reliable.
I'm a repeat customer. The people are friendly, competent, and eager to diagnose and solve the problems. The quality of the workmanship excellent. And, items which will need monitoring are identified. Also, options to keep costs to a minimum are offered and discussed in language that I understand.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 01/26/2019
Thank you once again for your Patronage and We Always Appreciate Your Business!
Thanks again Rich.

John C.
Palouse, WA
01/20/2019
Brakes repair
You guys got right on the brakes on my motor home let us stay in it overnight. The price for repair was reasonable and the quality good.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 01/20/2019
We want to thank you for" Allowing Us,To Earn Your Business"!
Where glad were able to help in your repair needs.
Als Always, We Appreciate Your Business!!

Tammy B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/18/2019
Always honest and trustworthy.
I can bring my truck for just an oil change or something larger. I always get a fair price and exactly the job quoted. The team is honest and trustworthy. They have won me over with the care of my truck and I look forward to bringing my BMW when the time comes.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 01/19/2019
Thank you Tammy for your continued Patronage and the kind words! " As Always, We Appreciate Your Business".

WJ
Wes J.
01/15/2019
Great people
I have been taking my vehicles and RVs here for a few years and have always done great work. I’ve never had to bring anything back to fix, they do great work every time
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 01/17/2019
Thank you Wes for your continued Patronage!
We Appreciate Your Business.

Dennis G.
Glendale, AZ
12/20/2018
Toy hauler Extension
The quality and the workmanship are second to none!!! I am beyond pleased with the outcome of my Voltage garage extention!!! Excellent customer service and 110% professional install,,,I will recomend Brian and his shop to everyone i know!!!I am100% satisfied with my kit and the install!! Thanks a million Brian!!!
Ps came out way better than I ever Imagined!!!
Bryan B., Owner from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks Once Again For Being A Valued Customer Dennis and Makes All Happy To Here That You Are Very Pleased!

We Appreciate Your Business Dennis.

MV
Melissa V.
Arizona
12/12/2018
Customer service and knowledge best in the city
Every service I've had done was top notch! Britton's gave me a quote for a/c repair explaining a part that also would need replaced to receive warranty. Dealership failed to mention that nor included in quoted amount. Both quoted same amount. Plus Britton's was able to do in a timely manner. Would not go any where else, they truly are the best!
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 12/13/2018
Thank you once again Melissa for your continued Patronage!
We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your next needs.

Jess R.
Jaguar XJ
12/07/2018
Jaguar
Brian is a professional and is incredible at diagnosing problems., he is friendly and always has time for you.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 12/08/2018
Thanks once again Jess for your continued Patronage!
As Always, We Appreciate Your Business...

Larry S.
Skellytown, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018
Clean shop and great service
Work on ac unit. Was done quickly and worked perfectly
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 12/02/2018
Thank you Larry for your continued Patronage! Once again we APPRECIATE your business and look forward in servicing your needs.

TK
Tammy K.
San Jose, CA
Ford F550 Super Duty
11/02/2018
Wonderful work on my RV! And helped me out with my Smart car that I pull behind!
Both Byran and Ron were very professional in handling the repairs on my 34 ft Fleetwood. Plus they were able to research and fix the door on my Smart car. Very flexible with my schedule, I'm bringing my RV back in a couple months because I want them to do the jack replacement. Thank you both!
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 11/03/2018
It was a pleasure serving your needs Tammy! We Appreciate Your Business and The Oppurtunity To EARN Your Business...
We will see you on your upcoming visit, Thanks Again.

PS
Paul S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Deborah. She said Brian was awesome. The staff is easy to talk to and very nice. They are going to be return customers, and are taking a 2006 vehicle in soon.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 11/02/2018
We appreciate the opportunity to EARN your business Dedorah. As Always, Thank you !

Tom M.
10/13/2018
Personal And honest
I would recommend them to anyone very personal and honest
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 10/13/2018
Thank you for putting your TRUST in us! "As Always, We Appreciate Your Business". Drive safe on your journey.

LA
Larry A.
Topock, AZ
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the businesses staff is very unprofessional and very rude. They couldn't finish the project due to not having the correct part. However he called the manufacturer and they had it in stock but they would not order it from the manufacturer. They over charged him. They kept his vehicle for two months. They never called him to give him updates. He called them to find out the status of his vehicle. He was very unsatisfied. Due to these reasons he would not recommend this business for service.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 10/23/2018
We strive to provide the best service in the industry and are sorry that we did not meet your expectations! As for most of what say here makes no since. You came to us because of our 5 star rating, so whats again where sorry that you where disatisfied.

RL
Rick L.
Parker Dam, CA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Rick said that this business did a good job on his vehicle. He recommends them.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 09/25/2018
Thank you Rick for allowing us to EARN your business!

Shawn M.
09/19/2018
Finally a place I can trust
I have got by with White girl maintenance, fluids & air for 3 years after my divorce. 99 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel was a steady ride. When mechanical problems started to arise Brian & his team fixed it Right the 1st time. A Good, honest locally owned. A MUST for All auto,Truck or Rv needs
Bryan B., Owner from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Shawn once again for your patronge!! "As Always, We Appreciate Your Business"!!

John M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
John said the service, cost, and time were all as expected.
Bryan B. from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 09/13/2018
Thank you John for allowing us to EARN your business! We appreciate any referrals that you may give us and look forward to your next visit for your recommendations.

ST
Steve T.
Chevrolet Forward Control
09/10/2018
New tires on motorhome, another great experience at Brittons Auto.
Awesome service. Quick turn around. My motorhome had new tires and was back on the road in a day. Great shop, knowledgeable and friendly.
Bryan B., Owner from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks once again Steve for your Patronage!

Monique S.
Tujunga, CA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Moniqiue said the staff did the job right. They were able to figure out what was wrong with her vehicle and fix the issue.
Bryan B., Owner from Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business! We appreciate any referrals that you may give us!