Latest Review about 1 month ago

Bruce H.
11/06/2019
Totally knowledgeable, great service
We’ve been going here for 25 years and have always received great service. Work is top notch and the guys are really nice. I recommend them to everyone and the people who have gone there have been really happy with the service they received. I don’t think you could find better anywhere. I have always had great confidence in their work.

EJ
Edward J.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Nissan Sentra
11/04/2019
They diagnose the problem, provide a fair estimate, then fix it
My car broke down and towed to Broadway Sunoco Service. They diagnosed the problem honestly and accurately and provided me with a fare estimate for the repairs. The work was completed on time and I was able to return the car to our family for use.

Reena C.
Acura TL
10/25/2019
My Favorite and Only Car Doctor
I always feel great about bringing my car to the DeMarco Team at Broadway Sunoco.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/23/2019
Trustworthy
Good service at a good price

GB
Graham B.
Union City, NJ
10/22/2019
Open early on Saturday
Great place to go for car service or any repair issues. Open early on Saturday is great!

PB
Peter B.
10/21/2019
Friendly professionals
Always a pleasure working with the folks at Broadway Sunoco. They take the time to explain repairs needed and stay in touch to let you know how your repair is progressing. They are knowledgeable and courteous and leave you satisfied when you leave.

SD
Steven D.
10/17/2019
Super-helpful
They interrupted their other work to help me out of a jam. Been going there for years -- always conscientious, knowledgeable and honest.
Sam D. from Broadway Sunoco Service responded on 10/30/2019

Always Glad to help you out Steve. Thanks

PG
Pat G.
10/03/2019
Best Customer service!
Professional, personal and accommodating!

Arielle B.
West New York, NJ
Lexus IS 250
10/02/2019
great service !
Danny was great to work with and very attentive! The service was great! I highly recommend!

Honda Civic Cpe
09/28/2019
Overall, excellent service and professionalism.

Margaret C.
Volvo V50
Number One Auto Service
The brothers at Broadway Sunoco have been my go to guys for auto service since the late 80's, as far as I can recall. I'm just one of hordes of regulars who go to them to keep me safely on the road. They are part of my extended family!

No job is too small or too large, service is prompt, timely & high quality, they are 100% 5 stars in my book.
I recommend them to anyone who is seeking auto service.
Sam D. from Broadway Sunoco Service responded on 10/30/2019

Thank You Margaret, always a pleasure to see you.

VC
Van C.
Annual service
Danny and his team once again provided great service. Our car, once again, is happy and we can’t wait to come back next year.
Service : Annual oil change and fluid check.

CA
Carol A.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the business was very good.

Joann H.
Buick Encore
09/25/2019
great service
Broadway Sunoco is the only place that I trust with my car. The service is always top notch - as are the people.

Marie W.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Marie said she can count on Danny, Libby, Sammy and Johnny. They are excellent mechanics and go the extra mile.

Colleen M.
09/19/2019
Excellent Service!
Broadway Sunoco have always given me excellent service since I’ve started going to them back in 2007. They recently helped me with an emergency with replacing a flat tire back in early July. Great team! Great service! I highly recommend them!

RV
Ron V.
Union, NJ
09/18/2019
Family-owned and family feel
Just like to say about the guys at Sunoco what a great job I've known them for over 20 years every single time I bring my car in they do an absolutely awesome job I wouldn't trust anybody in the world with the repairs of my family's car thanks guys

John S.
Nutley, NJ
Saturn Aura
09/16/2019
Great job great service. Danny and the boys get the job done right and keep you informed along the way. Never had a problem here. These guys are great and reasonable Highly recommended. Been going here for years they are great in a pinch.

Lynn M.
Nissan Rogue Sport
09/14/2019
A trustworthy local business
Broadway Sunoco’s staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and most importantly, they are a trustworthy neighborhood business. That is something you don’t see very often anymore.

NW
Nathan W.
Dodge Challenger
09/14/2019
My favorite place in jersey c@
I just trust them. They fix all my promlems