GM
Gangaram M.
Toyota Tundra
03/21/2019
Professional Quality Services
Timely expert services in our neighborhood.

John D.
Newark, NJ
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/15/2019
unequaled competence
unequaled competence and willing to educate customer.

BE
Brad E.
New York, NY
Chevrolet Pickup
03/09/2019
Family owned and run, great timely service, integrity
Broadway Auto is one of the most trustworthy, expert, authentic business that we know and use. We would not go anywhere else and had our car towed 100 miles one time because of how much we appreciate and respect them. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Maria P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Jeep Commander
03/01/2019
Best service station ever
Couldn't ask for better service and the boys always call before doing any work. I'd recommend them to everyone.

Mike R.
Honda Fit
03/01/2019
These guys are honest and good
I have taken my car here for many years. I will not go anywhere else. These guys are trustworthy and they are fair. I have never felt like they are trying to do any more than they need to do to fix the problem. I highly recommend them.

Tom M.
02/27/2019
Courteous, Competent, Thoughtful
Broadway Sunoco is the best place to take your car for service. Danny and his family are honest, skilled and experienced mechanics who access what needs to be fixed now and also advise you on how to take care of your car going forward. Awesome!

Diane S.
02/23/2019
Danny managed to get me a part for less than I expect. That doesn’t happen too often in the world of car parts. Fabulous.

FD
Faith D.
Toyota Avalon
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Faith said the business always has the best service.

Danny D.
Chrysler 200
02/21/2019
Good customer service and great work
Friendly people, they know what they are doing and always do a great job. Thank you!

Code S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/12/2019
Trustworthy and efficient
Had a couple of minor problems with my car and brought it to Danny at Broadway Sunco. They quickly discovered the problem, fixed it for a fair price and had excellent customer service. No attempt to upsell me or make up new problems (always a fear of mine when going to a mechanic). I will be going back if I ever have any future car repair needs

AC
Annie C.
02/09/2019
Very friendly and helpful
I trust Danny and the staff explicitly. I take their findings to be honest and not out to make money off me.

Port Reading, NJ
02/07/2019
Outstanding service
Treated my vehicle as if it was their own. Listened to my concerns, explained everything they did, didn't charge me for a something they looked at that didn't need to be replaced.

Hazlet, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
02/01/2019
I’ve been a coustomer for years. Always great service

SA
Sylvia A.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia said that the place was good and has very reliable mechanics.

Jason H.
01/31/2019
Honest and reliable
This is the only place I’ve ever taken a car where I completely trust the diagnosis. These guys are the absolute best!

BL
Basanth L.
Ford Five Hundred
01/31/2019
Quick and Professional Service
Danny and his team were nice to communicate with. They arrived to tow the car and within hours I got a call that the car was fixed. While I'm happy they didn't upsell me on anything, or perform unnecessary repairs - the prices could be a tad bit lower. But they are the best the area, will surely return and be a regular.

Honda Civic Coupe
01/30/2019
Quality Service
Very quick and friendly service! Employees were very reliable and did the necessary work they promised in a timely matter.

Ford E-350 Super Duty
01/28/2019
What a mechanic should be
I have been taking my Ford F350 there since it new Danny and his brother have yet to let me down.....give them a try!

David L.
Scion xB
01/26/2019
Best of the Best
I recommend this company for their attention to detail and highly knowledgeable mechanics.
My horns stopped working on my car and I got the oem replacement horns and the problem repaired the same day

Keith B.
Mercedes-Benz R350
01/25/2019
Reliable, knowledgeable
Best mechanic shop available. Always complete the job.