Latest Review about 1 month ago

Ann M.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/12/2019
I have been going to Broadway Sunoco for the last 20 years. I totally trust their excellent workmanship and service. Thank you!

Joe H.
Bloomfield, NJ
06/07/2019
The best
Best place for service/repair anywhere.

Maria P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Dodge Caravan
06/06/2019
They're the best
It's a family run business and(they're my family) and I wouldn't trust my car or my fiances car to any body else.

Sam H.
Buick Lucerne
06/05/2019
Sam H
I have found the DeMarcos to be talented mechanics and honest businessmen. I have always felt comfortable and secure in their expertise . I have been a customer for 44 years and look forward to dealing with them for the next 44 years.

BO
Bettyann O.
06/02/2019
Went in for problem with car. Was cheerfully greeted by a worker. He checked car promptly. Explained and showed me the problem. They took care of it immediately. Highly recommend Broadway Sunoco!

Doug R.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the service was awesome. He mentioned that the staff is very honest and hard working. He stated that he cannot recommend the business enough.

John D.
Newark, NJ
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/26/2019
Rest assured your car is in good hands!
Always pleased with their work .

Sara W.
05/23/2019
Excellent and reliable
Danny DeMarco and his brothers are the best. Honest, prompt, reliable... and friendly too. Everyone in my neighborhood uses them.

Sylwia M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/21/2019
Very friendly and trustworthy people. My car was done within few hrs. I like that they show me all the parts/ filters that they replaced. I’m definitely going back

ST
Sarah T.
Pottersville, NJ
Jeep Liberty
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said the service was prompt.

Stephen W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
05/19/2019
Extraordinary service
Extraordinary service. We had the car towed for service on Saturday morning. There were several significant issues. Danny the general manager worked with me to get them done on Saturday so the car was drivable. They worked overtime to complete our job. Noble!

Michael D.
05/18/2019
Great service.
Danny and bros have always helped me find the best, most affordable solution to our car problems.

TH
Tom H.
Ford Edge
05/17/2019
Great Service, fair pricing
The service is great, I trust thier assessment of issues and thier pricing is always fair. Danny has always been up front about what has to be done and what is not required

Ken B.
Nutley, NJ
05/05/2019
The best and trustworthy
I've been going to the "Broadway Brothers" for 20 years and will not have anyone else service my cars. They are the most reliable and honest mechanics you can ask for. They accommodate customers to the best of their ability. I don't live in Jersey City anymore but I go to them when I need to. They are worth it.

Jeswanth M.
05/04/2019

Roger W.
05/03/2019
The best service. Honest. Integrity. If they say you need something you do. No need for second opinion. The work is done right.

04/29/2019
Great Family Business
Great guys all family and tremendous mechanics. Highly recommend honest , reasonable, and excellent work can’t find any better would give 100 stars if I could just great guys

CR
Cassandra R.
04/25/2019
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
These guys are the absolute BEST and did I mention ... THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF!

AC
Annmarie C.
04/19/2019
My Review
Helpful, professional service station! Merits the old slogan, “When you go with Sunoco, you go with confidence!”

Keith B.