07/13/2019
New brakes & A/C repair
Always treated like a friend. Had to put four new rotors on and brakes all the way around. Also have to replace compressor on A/C cuz I couldn't take it anymore without the A/C. They got everything fixed the way you needed to be done and now I have air conditioning. I drive all the way from Schuyler New York to Rome New York because I like the service there.

RJ
Robert J.
Ford Edge
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good.

Sarah S.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said the employees were very friendly. They fit her vehicle in for service. They provided good work.

AL
Antoinette L.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Antoinette said the staff at this business was friendly and knowledgeable. They were quick and the prices were reasonable. They did not try to take advantage of her. She already knew what was wrong with the vehicle.

Joseph M.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said he would recommend the place for service.

James B.
Lee Center, NY
Kia Forte
06/20/2019 Category: Service
James said that he recommends the place for service.

SD
Sarah D.
Kia Sportage
06/18/2019
service
I love taking my car in for service I trust the techs who work on my car they soont try to rip me off I appreciate how they tell me everything that's going on the last that I see when I get there is very helpful and nice to me thanks Debbie. will be going back really soon to get service..

AO
Adara O.
Taberg, NY
Mercury Mariner
06/14/2019
It’s convenient and they always get my vehicle right in.
They are always very friendly and tell me what is important to do now and what I can wait for. I feel very comfortable going here as a single mom female. Great service!!!

BF
Brian F.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that the place was done in a decent time frame.

CD
Cory D.
Taberg, NY
Saturn Ion
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Cory said if he does not do his own repairs this business is where he goes because he likes the staff.

Dodge Dakota
06/03/2019
Front brakes & shackles
Got front brakes, rotors ,calipers, brake line and shackles repaired on 2003 Dodge Dakota pickup truck. Happy with work done. Come all the way from Schuyler New York to get my work done on all three of my vehicles. Always treated like a friend.

Douglas W.
Honda Civic Si
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said the staff are quick, they have great prices and are nice people. He's always had a great experience there.

BW
Brian W.
Dodge Dakota
05/29/2019
Fast and reliable service
Fast and reliable service even without an appointment.

05/24/2019
Owner
Fast courteous service

05/18/2019
Tie rod & NYS inspection
Got my tie rod fixed and then got my vehicle inspected. Always treated like a friend. I come from Schuyler all the way to Rome for this service.