Overall Rating 4.7142843/5Overall Rating 4.7142843/5Overall Rating 4.7142843/5Overall Rating 4.7142843/5rating 4.7142843
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

KG
Kari G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Mileage reimbursement program
Just takes about five minutes if you schedule an appt!

WR
Walter R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/21/2019 Category: Service
service is prompt and service agents are very polite and efficient.
I enjoy coming there because the people are always nic and polite. And the service is great.

Hello Walter

AH
Amanda H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and good communication!
They were able to order and replace a damaged part in just a couple days and also applied a discount code for me that saved me 120$! Very clear communication about pricing and what was being done, great costumer service.

Hello Amanda

We are glad you were happy with the repair process. Thank You for your feedback.

EA
Emilia A.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Customer service was excellent, courteous and efficient

Dave S.
Eagle, ID
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff, work was explained well and done on time. Georgia returned my initial call right away and did a great job.

Hello Dave

I am sure you just made Georgia's day. Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

Douglas D.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
People

You are welcome Douglas

DA
Diana A.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
It is a good experience
When I have a problem the service dept at Bronco is always up there to help me solve it. I so appreciate their willingness to help and their ability to have my car be at its best when I drive out of the dealership.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank You for taking the time to mention us as it relates to your repairs. We appreciate you.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
👍🏼
Awesomeness

Hello Dear Customer
We appreciate your awesomeness in filling out this survey.

James S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff and the excellent service I get.
I have had nothing but excellent service at Bronco Motors Hyundai on Fairview. The office staff is courteous and very friendly. I have not had the opportunity to meet anyone in the service department, but both my vehicles very well serviced and always washed after every visit.

Hello James

Thank You for acknowledging the service staff. We appreciate yu too.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I love getting my service done here because I know they are doing the best they can for my car. Service was fast and friendly, and didn't load me up with offers of things I don't need like most service places do.

hello Dear Customer

Thank You very much for letting us know you appreciate the treatment you receive.

Kimberly M.
Star, ID
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people
I was at the Service Center two days in a row, having routine maintenance done on each vehicle. Both times everyone was very friendly and helpful. The cars were done on time, and I appreciate the thorough explanation of what was done to each vehicle. Love this Service Department!

Hello Kimberly

Thank You two times over. We appreciate the time you took to respond to these surveys.

Thanks

IH
Ingrid H.
Bronco Motors Rocks!
From initial purchase to services, I have had nothing but great service from these folks!
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

We hope to continue to provide you with excellent service!

John B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great as always.
Routine maintenance done professionally and quickly.

Hello John

Thank You for your response to the repairs performed

TW
Thomas W.
Speedy Service
Really awesome service Saturday! Thank you to the staff for cleaning out the car and washing the windows.

Hello Thomas

Yhank You for taking notice of the service and responding to the survey!

Michael S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/03/2019 Category: Service
100% satisfied customer
I've been buying and servicing my cars at Bronco Motors for 10 years. By far the best dealership in Boise. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Be sure to ask for Jeff Laye when buying a car, he's the best!

Hello Michael
Thank You for your loyalty and helping us become the best. We appreciate helping you.

NG
Nancy G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great
Thank you for setting up a vehicle to use while working my car. It was very unexpected and at such a busy time during the year

Hello Nancy

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy we could provide you with alternative transportation while repairing your vehicle.

Bronco motors Hyundai

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019 Category: Service
sevicing on 12-28-18
The work began right on schedule and was done as requested. The work had been been approved prior to our arrival.

The staff answered all questions and was very courteous and friendly.

Dear Customer

Thank You for your response to our survey.

AW
Antonia W.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
The personal and excellent service.
I am so great full for the respect and service I receive.

Hello Antonia

We are gratefull to have you as a customer.

Kamlyn B.
Caldwell, ID
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Super Service!!
Absolutely love working with the crew at Bronco!!!

Hello Kamlyn

We appreciate you as a customer and appresiate your feedback!

Fixed Operations
Bronco Motors

Stephen B.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
The service people are nice to deal with and pay attention to what I tell them about the car.
They also service the car as quickly as possible and usually wash it to which I really appreciate!

Hello Stephen

Thank you for the feedback. Our crew really works hard to meet your needs and we appreciate your acknowledgement.