Overall Rating 4.7272736/5Overall Rating 4.7272736/5Overall Rating 4.7272736/5Overall Rating 4.7272736/5rating 4.7272736
Overall Rating 2.48485/5Overall Rating 2.48485/5rating 2.48485rating 2.48485rating 2.48485

PG

Mary B.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Like At Home
I have a 2006 Santa Fe that I bought from Bronco Motors when it was new. At my age, I have not been on many extended trips, so have low mileage. But like everyone who wants to take good care of their automobile, i always take it in for servicing when it is due. . Over the years the staff know me by name and are very friendly and never hesitate to explain what they plan to do and give an accurate estimate of the cost. I have come to trust them completely. I particularly like Sonia, probably because she recognizes my voice over the phone--you know, most people are happy that others treat them like they are a special person. A few times in all these years, I have had a few semi-emergencies and Sonia always made sure to get my car worked on right away. I doubt that I will ever need to buy a new automobile, but if I do, Bronco Motors will most definitely get my business.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Staff
Staff

Customer service
Time and quality of service we superb.

John S.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department brings us back to Bronco
We have 2 Hyundais both from Bronco. Sonia from service is a big reason we come back and why we bought the new one this month.

WS
Wendy S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
If you have an issue they work with you to fix it. I really appreciate that. I love my Hyundai. I've had two and would certainly recommend them.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Too long in silence.
Warranty work sure, but no more oil changes. Takes way too long.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Hello Wendy

As per our conversation today I can certainly understand why you felt the way you did. We apologize and because of your feedback we were able to use this situation as a training opportunity. It is clear that we did not provide you with options in a timely manner. I am confident that we will not allow this to happen again. I also per our discussion want you to have my contact information so we can be 100% we are meeting your expectations. I can be reached by calling my cell at 208-631-6920 or my e mail is swelch@broncomotors.com. We also talked about helping you with a tool from a consumer advocate site called repairpal.com. Apps are available for both the Apple and the Android phone. They are free. This is a great tool to reduce stress and anxiety but in no way relieves us of our obligation to you. Please feel free to call me anytime and I will be happy to help.

Sincerely

Scott Welch
Fixed Operations Director
Bronco Motors Hyundai
208-631-6920

Friendly staff
Great service, efficient and service done in a timely manner.

Service was Timely
Service was faster than I expected. The gentleman at the counter updated me on what was happening with my vehicle. Great customer service! Thank you!

Anthony, KS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Just fine but we’re from Kansas!!
We were on vacation and they worked usin for am oil change

Bruce S.

Mountain Home, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe service
Bronco Motors service dept and mechanics are just awesome

GG
Gary G.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
i do recommend this business
the people

Franklin W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fixing our scratch
We called Jeff Laye as we bought our new car from him 2 weeks before and accidentally backed up and hit a campfire grate while camping. It was a noticeable scratch and we called him to see if someone at Hyundai could fix it. He said bring it in and it was fixable at a very reasonable price. Thank you so much.

AE
Anne E.
Bellevue, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2019 Category: Service
You guys are amazing,
Thanks so much for fitting us in. We don’t live in Boise and when we were there dog sitting for our daughter, we noticed that we were overdue for a service. We dropped the car off and you did our routine service for us. Then you called us to tell it was time for a fuel system service and you fit that in as well. You are the best. Thanks for the quality service and friendly atmosphere.

AC
Arlean C.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great product and great service.
My wife absolutely loves her little Hyundai Elantra and will not drive anything else! I would love it too if I could get into the driver's seat without bumping my head, but that's not the cars fault. We have always used Bronco Motors for service and repairs and they always do a great job. Staff is always very polite and professional and pleasant to work with.

Louis M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2019 Category: Service
GREAT!
Good service—great people !

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Attentive.
Great service. Attentive.

David L.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2019 Category: Service
very good service
This dealers is very good service and friendly