Overall Rating 4.7499967/5Overall Rating 4.7499967/5Overall Rating 4.7499967/5Overall Rating 4.7499967/5rating 4.7499967
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Michelle P.
Eagle, ID
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Overall good service
Refer to my previous comments

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
I am always given professional and courteous customer service!

Hello Dear Customer

Thank you fopr your feedback! we appreciate your observations

EC
Earl C.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Car repairs
Bronco Motors was able to fit my small repair in at short notice. Jennifer in service has been wonderful!

Hello Earl

Thank You for sharing your 5 star experience

Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service!
Bronco Motors provided quality service and excellent customer care!
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

That suvey response was music to our ears!

GT
Glenna T.
Grangeville, ID
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy
Thank you all for the courtesy you show me whenever I'm at your dealership. I may not have the most expensive vehicle, but I depend on it. I appreciate you keeping me mobile!!

Hello Glenna

Your responses are platinum! All we see is a valued customer.

Danny R.
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful

Hello Danny

Thank you for sharing your 5 star experience. Hope youy have a wonderful day!

Robert H.
Emmett, ID
Reliable
We like the service, expediency, and thoroughness. The people at the desk are always polite, friendly and answer any questions we may have.

This may not be what you need here, but we appreciate the fact that salesman do not ‘bug’ us when we come to your establishment.

Hello Robert

We and our customers need to hear what you just recognized.

Thank You!

RO
Raymond O.
Garden City, ID
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service but at a price.
It took a couple of weeks to get an appointment for scheduled service. However, when I got there, they were courteous and efficient. Work was done as expected. Price for parts and labor was higher than if I had gone to a secondary vendor.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

There is a great consumer advocate site called repairpal.com. It allows you to check pricing within a 10 mile radius of where you are having repairs performed. Please use this tool and that while we will not always be the cheapest we are not the most expensive. As a back up to  that statement we have no affiliation with this company.

LV
Larry V.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Excellent Job
They took care off an issue that I was not sure it be fixed with out costing me money. They care about their customers. The Service Department are the Best.

Hello Larry

Thank you for sharing your experience!

PG
Patricia G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
In and out in less than an hour. When weather permits even gives the car a bath.

Hello Patricia

Thank you for sharing your 5 star experience. hopefully the crew invited you back to have your vehicle washed at your convenience. Thank you for understanding the safety issues brought on by inclimate weather. Come back anytime during nice weather so we can wash your vehicle.

BE
Brandi E.
Horseshoe Bend, ID
Sonia
Sonia is great and amazing

Hello Brandi

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are not likely to recommend the brand to your friends. Is there something I can help you with? PLease do not hesitate to call if you need anything.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Resolved Error
After problems with my initial visit, the team worked to resolve the issues, making it convenient and easy for me .

Slow service
Service was ok, but slow. One item I asked to have looked at, but they did not look at it and since it was so slow I am just going to have it looked at elsewhere.

Hello Valued Customer

We sincerely apologize if we led you to believe this was going to be done quickly. Might have been easier as well had we respected your time and provided you with an update. I would like to talk to you if you have a moment and find out what the additional repair was that you needed checked out. I would also be happy to provide you with alternative transportation at no cost to you. Is there an acceptable time for me to follow up with you?

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Hello Valued Customer

I left you a voicemail today in my effort to contact you and follow up with you. Can you please share a time that would be convenient for to follow up with you?

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Valued Customer

Thank you for taking my call today. I appreciate your feedback and will get you set up so we can examine your vehicle free of charge for the delay. I will be sending you a separate e mail so you have in writing what we will do for you. Thank yuo for alowing us this opportunity to address your concern.

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Hello Valued Customer

Could you please respond to the rescore request I sent you?

CG
Charles G.
Meridian, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service is great
Unfortunately I am not pleased with the fact that the dealer uses Uber or Lift to provide rides home for customers. We unfortunately found this out when my wife took her vehicle in and asked for a ride home until the repairs were done. These ride services are littered with questionable people and my wife will never use them. So if I am not available when the car is in need of service that requires a lengthy stay, it won’t go in.

Hello Charles

Thank You for your feedback. If you give me advance notice and it looks like it will be a lengthy visit we can look into other forms of alternative transportation.

RF
Robert F.
2007 Hyundai Azera
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Top Quality in every sense
They've cared for our Azera since it was new. I trust them completely..

Rick H.
Emmett, ID
10/31/2019 Category: Service
My first experience at Bronco Motors Hyundai was very favorable. The reservation system was easy to navigate. The employees were friendly, considerate and efficient. They had my car finished before the quoted time and everything was done as agreed to. A few days later I received in the mail a written explanation of all the work they performed for my records. I recommend their business for future work.

Janice A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Service is great
Service was great

Hello Janice

Thank you for completing the survey. Great to here you had exceptional service.

AG
Arnold G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Sonja makes everything better
This is the only place I trust to take my car , Sonja always takes the best care of me

Hello Arnold

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you!

GE
Gary E.
McCall, ID
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get to---nice people (friendly)
Excellent ---good job---I will be back---thanks Gary Elliot

Hello Gary

The team at Bronco Motors Hyundai thank syou for the 5 star rating and the feedback!

GS
Gregory S.
Meridian, ID
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction
The staff was professional and friendly. They explained the options and the cost.
We will be back. Greg

Hello Greg

Great news! Thank you for the feedback

AN
Anthony N.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond!
My daughters Hyundai SantaFe was in need of an interior detail and new floor mats. I was surprised to get a call from Sonja saying the car was finished much earlier than expected. When we picked it up it was beautiful, above and beyond my expectations! I am out of town a lot and I can always depend on
Sonja and this dealership to take car of my daughters car. It’s comforting to know my daughter’s in capable hands. I highly recommend Bronco Motors Hyundai.

Hello Anthony

We are so glad to hear that Sonia exceeded your expectations. We try to do this on every visit so it makes it very special when you recognixze her efforts!