Overall Rating 4.733334/5Overall Rating 4.733334/5Overall Rating 4.733334/5Overall Rating 4.733334/5rating 4.733334
Overall Rating 2.53333/5Overall Rating 2.53333/5rating 2.53333rating 2.53333rating 2.53333

Margie R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Five Stars
Everyone is always so nice and professional.

AN
Anissa N.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and Professionalism
Adrian is awesome. He is always smiling, ready and happy to answer your questions and concerns in a positive manner and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else in the Treasure Valley. I trust the team's knowledge and I appreciate being treated with respect.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and efficient
I trust that they fix or take care of only the things that really need to be done.

David B.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Job- everyone!!
Great job everyone- thank you Lead- Sonia C, Adrian, and Georgia for your expertise, knowledge, and time!!

You guys and gales have only been great to me and my car, that has only been at your service department its whole life- over nine years plus and only the best serves for my car and the best customer service for me, while I wait and at times got a ride to and from your wonderful dearship!!!

Keep up your focus- the best service possible- any where!!!

Nampa, ID
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Still love these guys
Great service crew. Quick turnaround.

AC
Alia C.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff; terrific service; great value!
I always love coming to Bronco Motors to get my car serviced. The people are great, the service is exceptional, and they never try to sell me something I don't need!

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance review
Please read my earlier comments.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming
Staff are welcoming
Scheduled service completed in good time

CR
Colleen R.
Eagle, ID
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I'm a long time customer and would never go anywhere else to have my Hyundai serviced. I have only purchased or leased Hyundai vehicles for the past 25 years. In my opinion, they are the best dealership in town!

LZ
Lucy Z.
Mountain Home, ID
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2019 Category: Service
February 22 visit
As usual the visit was excellent.

LL
Leeann L.
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
The service department had me in and out so fast and washed my car to boot. I was in for two recall services and was surprised at how quickly they were done and they are always so friendly.

AP
Angela P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Cost effective, honest, accommodating, helpful, clear, and fast. I really can't ask for more.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
The atmosphere at Bronco Motors is friendly and always professional.

John B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great as always.
Always fast but through, as expected. Sonya never disappoints.

Hello Sir,

We and Sonia appreciate your feedback!

CD
Charles D.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Professional attitude of service personnel.

Very nice,

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to help.

John B.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/25/2019 Category: Service
TPMS Sensor
Inconvenient to have to take my car back in
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Hello John

We apologize you are still having issue with your TPMS light. I tried to call you tonight and left you a voicemail with my phone number. If you could call me I will see about picking up your vehicle and if necessary provide you with alternative transportaion while we look at your vehicle.

CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hello Ma'am

Thank You for taking my call today. Ma'am when you get back in town please call me at 208-631-6920 so I can arrange for a vehicle to be available while we look at your TPMS light. I apologize in advance if we did not advise you that you may have issues with your two other wheel sensors. I did get to talk to your husband today. There will be no charge to diagnose what is going on with the light. If it is anything to do with the other two sensors I will do everything we can to help you out.

Please do not hesitate to call me for anything.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/25/2019 Category: Service
REVIEW
ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE

Hello Sir,

Thank You for your comments!

James B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
In and out
When I took my Elantra in for service, they were ready for me.they completed the job in record time, including fixing a break light I didn't know was out and cleaning the interior, and I was on my way before I could finish reading the paper.
CAMERON S W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

We really appreciate the descriptive feedback sir!

VO
Victoria O.
Nampa, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Always Kind, Knowledgable and courteous
Bronco Motors Hyundai Service Department is always helpful, courteous and knowledgable. I bought my 2014 Santa Fe from Bronco Motors and have had it serviced numerous times there and have always been satisfied.

Hello Victoria

Thank you for the kind words.

Diane M.
Mountain Home, ID
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there.
Great

Hello Diane

Thank you for your feedback!