Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5rating 4.7407411
Overall Rating 2.51852/5Overall Rating 2.51852/5rating 2.51852rating 2.51852rating 2.51852

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

RO
Raymond O.
Garden City, ID
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Very good service but pricey.
Called for apptmt. for scheduled service (oil change, etc.). Got in 3 days later. They were ready and got started on time. Finished slightly ahead of schedule. Quality of work is unknown, but the personal service was good. Cost was higher than expected, but was noted prior to service, not a surprise at checkout.

TT
Terry T.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
In and out In less time than quoted!!

ZN
Zlatko N.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
You guys have so good employees, who working hard to deliver best service for us. I can not be to name one of them, Sonya(maybe not spell right). She is awesome!
Great people working in Bronco motors service.

Robert M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service without appointment
Battery issue in early morning, was able to get to the dealership around noon. As soon as technicians returned from lunch, the battery was tested and replaced.

KK
Karen K.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Bronco Motors is very good with service. My brand new Tucson has broken down three times. Not their fault. The last time the engine had to be replaced. So, I'm not too happy with my 2017 Tucson. Having to get the car repeatedly fixed has been an incredible suck of my time. Recent repair needs have delayed two of my recent trips.

One of the times it broke down, I was in the middle of nowhere, southern Utah and then crossing the Navajo Nation, before I could get to a Hyundai dealer for repair.
I completely lost power going uphill passing a semi at 80 miles an hour. there was no acceleration and the line of cars behind me almost piled up into me. That was really dangerous and scary, stressful and infuriating. That time I ended up limping into Flagstaff, Arizona, and spending the afternoon at the Hyundai place there.

Bronco Motors in Boise has done what they could to hurry service and were very helpful getting me back on the road. I like the car, but there's something wrong with it in the engine. I hope I don't have trouble with it again. Like I said, I have broken down three times, and it's a brand new car.

I saved my money for at least 3 years so I could pay cash for a brand new car so I could be sure that I would not have any trouble taking road trips. Well, the 2017 Tucson has turned out to be very unreliable, not to mention dangerous. And, truthfully, while the car is comfortable, it has caused me lots and lots of trouble and wasted time.

The next survey question is not relevant. I'm only putting no because I do not recommend the Hyundai. I do like Bronco Motors.

James S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
The service is second to none and so is the staff at the Bronco Motors Service Dept.
With the service I receive and the friendly and helpful staff at the Bronco Motors Service Dept., I would not take my vehicles anywhere else.

CK
Carol K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Bronco Motors Hyundai Service is great
We were in and out in less than the quoted time frame, and it's no-cost service. And they vacuumed the interior!
Scott W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

We appreciate your feedback!

Roddy S.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Options are always explained

Hello Roddy

Thank You for your feedback! We hope to see you for your next visit.

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellence in service
I have been a customer since 2004 and the service I have was always been excellent.

Dear Customer

We appreciate you provinding the feedback and the opportunity to service your vehicle since 2004.

Thanks

June L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great as always!,

Hello June

Just wanted to say thank you for your feedback!

VM
Victor M.
Eagle, ID
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
A Kind Gesture for My Daughter
I received an offer - from Bronco Hyundai - to replace the windshield wipers on my duaghter's Elantra as a courtesy. What a nice gesture for a college-aged person to receive - especially when every dollar counts. They installed it super quickly and my daughter was super happy about it - especially as winter comes. Thanks Bronco Motors Hyundai for making customers feel special.

Hello Victor

You are most welcome! Please let us know if we can help with specials like this in the future.

Thank You for your feedback!

Diane C.
Garden Valley, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
They are so easy to work with in the service Dept.
Just love Sonya and Adrianne!!!! Sorry if I spelled your names incorrectly!
Scott W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

We don't mind spelling! Thank you for being our customer!

John B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Broncos Motors rocks, wish the team was as good!
Excellent service keeps the old girl running. Sonya great as always.

Hello John

We appreciate the feedback as always! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jaime C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great place!
Sonya has a great customer service skills, thank you!
Scott W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

We are very happy to provide you the service you deserve. We are very fortunate to have Sonya as an employee and expert to advise you.

Mountain Home, ID
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Ms. Georgia Pizzitola was able to get me into service for an oil change at the last moment even when i showed up late for a visit. I forgot to schedule an oil change and my Azera needed one. I canned in late friday and she was able to get me in even even I showed up late with no waiting and was able to be out in less than one hour. She even was able to rotate my azera's tires.
Scott W. from Bronco Motors Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank You for your feedback! None better than Geogia to help you in that situation. We will make sure she reviews your remarks.

James C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Always great service-----------Great customer service at front counter----especially Sonia

Jim Cogan

Hello Jim

Thank you for the feedback. Thank you for being our customer!

CD
Catherine D.
Kuna, ID
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The service department here is always,awesome I bought my first Sante Fe from them many years,ago now on my second Santa fe. I trust them to do great work and keep my car in top shape

Thank You Catherine!

We appreciate you and the kind words.

Robert R.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
No complaints
Fast and friendly

Dear Customer

Thank You for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate it!