Brooks Biddle Automotive

Latest Review over 2 years ago

DAMON B.
CHEVROLET CAVALIER
09/29/2015 Category: Service
good people--great service and honesty.
great job, again!!!

IL
IZAK L.
Sammamish, WA
SUZUKI GRAND VITARA
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Recall appointment
Everything went well, got there a bit early - Dave immediately helped me, the job was professionally done and they got me out there in no time. Was much quicker than I thought it would take. Very happy - thanks

DF
DONNOVAN F.
CHEVROLET COLORADO
09/05/2015 Category: Service
The people
Always great service and repair advice. Almost bought a car too!

AP
ANNE P.
Brier, WA
CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO
09/02/2015 Category: Service
Brakes
Quick diagnosis and repair under estimate. Great service all around.

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
Silverdale, WA
HONDA PILOT
08/26/2015 Category: Sales
Family owned
Had a pretty good experience. which ultimately made it an easy choice to buy a car from them.

Sharon S.
Arlington, WA
08/18/2015 Category: Sales
customer service, friendly people, just everything!
I saw this car on the internet, and my husband and I went to the Brooks Biddle dealership in Bothell. we spotted the car right away, and I fell in love with it!
This gentleman came over, went to get the keys for it and opened it up, he then said that he would leave us to talk to each other about the car.Soon he came back and we drove the car. Long story short, we filled out some paperwork. We told them our credit sucked,and David Lee, assured us, that he's worked with other customers with the same situation. The we were turned down so many times by credit companies, or the price was way above or budget. I figured it was a no go, I hate to admit that I was broken hearted, I loved that car! Well, no sooner did we pull in to our house, in Arlington, that they called us, saying to come right back, the time was close to closing time. We drove back, The finance Director, Allen Jackson, bent over backward for us and he worked his magic and we finally could afford the payments! We bought a 2010 Ford Flex Limited! all the bells and whistles in this beautiful car! All I can say is a big THANK YOU! These people are the best!!!

DAMON B.
CHEVROLET CAVALIER
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and honest
Fantastic job and great price...less than before!

LC
LAURISA C.
Lake Forest Park, WA
TOYOTA CAMRY
08/14/2015 Category: Sales
Amazing Customer Service
I recently bought my new Camry at Brooks Biddle and had an amazing experience. The staff was welcoming, friendly, and always available to call. They worked with my schedule to test drive the car and then to purchase it. When it came to financing, they applied multiple places to find me a competitive rate, explained the entire process, and took the time to answer any questions I had. The entire staff congratulated me after I bought the car and I am very happy about my experience and my new car! I have already recommended two friend to purchase from them.

DF
DONALD F.
CHEVROLET IMPALA
08/11/2015 Category: Service
quality work and easy scheduling for work.
Everything was on time and as promised,timely , hassle free service every time.

JV
J. V.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/11/2015 Category: Service
local, friendly, knowledgable
Love working with the service department.

NH
NELLY H.
Seattle, WA
SCION FR-S
08/05/2015 Category: Sales
Nelly H.
The experience was great because it really felt like I was among family. The business was clean and they had a good selection of vehicles.

BK
BRANT K.
Woodinville, WA
FORD FOCUS
08/01/2015 Category: Sales
Very low key
These guys seem to find some good low mileage opportunities at a better than average price. I ended up buying two cars from them in a month and both times it was a pretty painless experience.

JESSICA S.
FORD RANGER
07/30/2015 Category: Sales
Dealership of Grandpas
It's a good thing in this case! We have a rambunctious toddler who was with us for the entire 5 hours that we were on-site. They had popcorn, balloons, and the old-school box-of-toys to entertain him, plus a set of great attitudes and anecdotes that helped us feel better about having him running around their dealership. He even got to "drive" a floor model. ;)
In the positives - great atmosphere, super friendly, low pressure, quick to find the vehicle we identified. Truck was exactly as advertised. When we sat down to sign I was prepared for a spiel, but I actually came out with a lower interest rate than the special offer I walked in with - and at our existing credit union, no less. When I declined extras we couldn't afford, there was no sales talk and no push back. Vehicle we wanted for cost we expected.
In the negatives - lots of waiting around. To be fair, we elected to wait even though they didn't have the vehicle key on site when we showed up, and they could have talked us into buying on condition of satisfaction, but they didn't. So the lack of pressure was nice. But on the other hand, we were initially told it'd be 60 minutes before it got there, and we ended up waiting 2 more hours after that point. Then, we had to wait to complete our contract, because only one of their guys does that part, and there were 2 other people ahead of us. But that won't be the case for everyone; and, in the end, it was worth it.

ROBERT R.
FORD FUSION
07/28/2015 Category: Sales
Great place to shop for a quality used car.
John Biddle and his staff are enjoyable to work with . They are professional and price their vehicles very competitively. They back up their sales with a full service department . I have purchased two vehicle from them and helped my Mother purchase her last car from them a number of years ago.

JANELL R.
KIA RIO
07/24/2015 Category: Sales
Relaxed Car Purchase
Friendly and helpful sales staff. Appreciate the low pressure style. A great way to support the neighborhood and get a great car deal.