Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Mouanda B.
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Sheila is the best. She’s always willing to help. She would go above and beyond to make sure your vehicle is getting the best possible care.
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Yes you are correct about Sheila..... I think we will keep her around ;-). Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. Let us know the next time we can help.

Richmond, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/23/2021 Category: Service
From check in to return, exceptional service.
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks for the opportunity to allow us to service your vehicle. Sheila is a great team member and its nice to hear she meet your expectations. We hope to see you for your next visit.

JE
John E.
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Wish they washed the car when done
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks for the great review and we appreciate the opprotunity to service your vehicle. We are a small dealership and are working towards being able to offer that service in the future. Please let us know if you have any other concerns and hope to see you next time.

TH
Teresa H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Very pleasant experience
I dropped my vehicle off for recall. They made it such an easy process. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks for allowing us to take care of that recall for you. Please let us know if you have any other issues and we will be right on it. When the need arises, we look forward to having the opportunity to see you again.

Fixed Operations Director

CD
Craig D.
Bellville, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2021 Category: Service
It is quality professional service in a nice environment.

With fair pricing
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for choosing to bring your vehicle to us. To hear feedback on our facility and value of our services is a big deal to us. Hope to see you next time!

CL
Conrad L.
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Will review everytime
This is only place I actively review. They are that great with every aspect of getting service done, ordering parts, or just asking general questions. I plan to trade in my current Elantra soon with Brookshire Hyundai and get a new one that I know they will take amazing care of.
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

WOW! Thanks for all the kind words. We are a small dealership with big-time customers! Thanks for being with us on this journey and we all look forward to assisting you again when your need arises.

Fixed Operations Director

Terrill M.
06/22/2021
Love my dealership from sales to service
Our 2021 Santa Fe is our second car from Brookshire. We have had great experiences from getting our questions answered to finding the car of our dreams for us. Every person we meet is so helpful and great at what they do. We have ordered accessories, had lots of routine service, and of course the purchased the two vehicles. I would recommend them even if they didn’t have a lifetime warranty!😊. Thank you for being there for us all the time, Tatiana, Sheila, and Jyra, of course!!
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/24/2021

WOW thanks for all the kind words. We like to think we have the best Hyundai team in town, but having the best customers sure does help! Lets us know the next time you need our help.

AW
Anthony W.
Humble, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Repair experience
The experience was good but could be better at the end
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Five stars means five stars. Please bring your vehicle by when you can and we will make it right. Thanks for for the great review and letting us know how we can improve.

Angela S.
Sealy, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Service department is Amazing
Once I purchased my vehicle from Brookshire Hyundai, the service did not stop. The service department is friendly and does great work. On time, updates and does nothing without quoting a cost. Comfortable waiting room as well.
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

It is really good to hear you had a great experience during and after the sale. When the need arises,
please don't hesitate to contact us.

Affinity Dealer Group

Ralph M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Brookshire
Excellent service and friendly staff.
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thanks for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle.

Affinity Dealer Group

JE
John E.
05/18/2021 Category: Service
This dealer ship is one of the best dealership I have ever been in service is excellent
JEFF B. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

So good to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for the kind words.

Houston, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Key Fob
I had a problem with a key fob. The key kept falling out. I was very concerned about losing it. They made me a great deal on a new one which turned a sour situation into a very nice situation.
JASSEN W R. from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

I am glad we could make your visit a little better. Thank you for being a great customer.

Jan W.
Duncanville, TX
04/27/2021
Great customer service, communications and care
Bought a great used car here. Cesar Rojas was very helpful with each step in my buying at a distance with new procedures needed for remote purchases. He knew details of the car and procedures to handle the payment and paperwork. I had never bought this way and needed quite a bit of help. Cesar was always patient and professional. Thanks very much.

Montgomery, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Quick! Attentive!! Great customer service

LR
Luvina R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Excellent place for my car maintenance
I went to this place near Katy TX for first time and had an excellent experience and the facilities are modern. My first maintenance was done in another place also next to Katy and the facilities were ugly.