Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Montgomery, TX
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Quick! Attentive!! Great customer service

LR
Luvina R.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Excellent place for my car maintenance
I went to this place near Katy TX for first time and had an excellent experience and the facilities are modern. My first maintenance was done in another place also next to Katy and the facilities were ugly.

FW
Frances W.
Fulshear, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service & wait!
I love it there, love the service & the people

Columbus, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service
The staff is great, along with a clean waiting room.

SD
Spencer D.
Houston, TX
03/29/2021 Category: Service
My service experience was phenomenal. I emailed my sales rep Tatiana that it was time for my first service. She had it scheduled asap. Upon arriving for my service I was greeted by Sheila who know my name before I had even said hello. I told her I would be waiting and I swear I was only there for 20-30 minutes before my vehicle was done. I will def keep using this dealership for all future services.

GS

Cat Spring, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service Department
Clean and very attentive to the value of your time! Exceptional service desk personnel!

Marcia L.
02/11/2021 Category: Service

02/09/2021 Category: Service
Your Mangement
I was in there a few days ago and wasn't happy but because of Mr Powell speaking to me I was made very happy and satisfied ya'll should really appreciate him for his work and keeping the customers satisfied he does a great job.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Apoligies on your visit here at Brookshire Hyundai.
We would like to reach out to you regarding your concern ASAP.

JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Thanks a million  M.L
We are blessed to have customers like you.
Please stop by and see me for your next service :)

KEEP SAFE and WARM

PL
Patricia L.
Patricia Londro
When I called about the issue with my vehicle, I was given a claim number and a location and was the problem was handle prompt. Great customer service and the manager kept me abreast on the repair of my vehicle.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

Always great to start off the week with a perfect survey.
Thank you very much and see you next time

CD
Craig D.
Bellville, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai Brookshire Texas
Hyundai Brookshire Texas

Clean professional building courteous and professional service people and office staff
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thanks for the great feeback C.D
We appreciate the opportunity and see you on the next round

2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2021 Category: Service
From sale to service the employees of this dealership are helpful and friendly. A bit of trouble getting service scheduled but once that was out of the way service was a breeze. From check-in to check-out the service advisor was very attendant explaining where they were along the way.

TT
Terry T.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Excellent maintenance
Replacer battery under warranty in less than an hour. Friendly staff, clean, and comfortable waiting area. Wouldn't go any other place.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thanks a million T.T for the kind words and great scores!
We look forward on providing the same experience the next time around.

James P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Brookshire Hyundai, A dealership you can trust!
The customer service was excellent.
The work performed was better than expected.
Their pricing if competitive yet very fair.
They treat their customers with respect and make sure your needs are met.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

If all of our customer were just like you sir...
Much appreciated J.P
Keep safe and see you next time

FS
Fred S.
Houston, TX
01/20/2021 Category: Service
My expectations were met and exceeded. There is plenty of space to park and the facility is quiet for reading while waiting. Forgot to say it's very clean.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

We love perfect surveys and kind words!!!
Thanks a million!
Keep safe F.S

GC
Gary C.
Brenham, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Tried to sell me something I didn’t need
Cabin filter just needed to be blown out not replaced at $60