CD
Houston, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Attentive to customer's needs
Attentive to customer's needs Professional and Trustworthy my family has purchase 5 cars from Hyundai Jrya Madden Sales Manager, John Vahlkamp Sales Rep, James Powell Service Manager, Roland Arrieta Finance Director Shad Ellis the Owner has assembled the best team.

Scott C.
Cypress, TX
06/26/2020 Category: Service
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Very much appreciate the opportunity and great feeback

Shonda H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/25/2020 Category: Service
I have always received great service. Customer service is on point as well as friendly and prompt.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for the kind words and helping our Family grow
Keep safe and see ya next time

Katherine B.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Customer Service!!
When I first purchased my used Hyundai Sonata about 1 year ago I was very happy with the amount of customer service we received. From the salesman to the finance manager. Fast forward 1 year later I began to have engine problems (Blown engine). With no warranty on my vehicle I reached out to the service department to see if there was anything they could do to help me. The service manager IMMEDIATELY took action and was able to get me a new engine installed in my car! From the moment I reached out to the moment I picked my car up 5 days later I was kept in the loop and informed on every update along the way! I will hands down continue to do business with this dealership and will continue to send people that way every chance I get! I can’t say enough about how professional and present my experiences have been with Brookshire Hyundai! THANK YOU AGAIN TO THE ENTIRE TEAM!!!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thanks a million for this outstanding feedback. We get beat up a lot in this business so we cherrish the compliments!
Enjoy your new engine and thanks for becoming part of the Brookshire Family!

RK
Russell K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Sheila did a great job as she always does.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thanks for the great feeback on Sheila.. She has been a great asset to our family.
Keep safe and see you next time

James P.

Fernando U.
Katy, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2020 Category: Service
They could not identify the problem
I have taken the car to 2 dealers and they haven’t been able to identify/resolve the transmission problem
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

You mentioned that your vehicle wasnt repaired to your satisfaction. Sir no repairs were made at all to your vehicle. We spent several days and hours without charging your for our time to only duplicate the normal functions of a dual clutch transmission. The failed clutch inside of your alternator and failing tensioner was declined cause your extended warranty only covers powertrain. And you didnt want to proceed with the repairs.

John S.
Houston, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020 Category: Service
The people, the service, professionalism
I well well taken care of.
I was treated very very well
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you very much for the kinds words and great feedback.
Keep safe and see you on your next time around!

Leroy S.
Magnolia, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/03/2020 Category: Service
All of the people at Brookshire Hyundai were very personable and helpful. The best dealership I have dealt with.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

Gald you enjoyed the experience and we appreciate the business

Richmond, TX
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism
I took my vehicle for a recall, but the mechanics discovered other problems the recall did not cover. Even though I spent money I did not budget for repairs, I am glad the repairs were done by professionals.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for the feedback. If every vehicle that came through our department needed nothing but what was covered by the warranty, our job would be so much easier. Every customer has their primary concern addressed and a multipoint inspection to follow. We want our customers to be at ease on the road knowing all is ok.
Keep safe and see you on your next time around!

LD
Larry D.
Fulshear, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2020 Category: Service
One of the best Hyundai Dealerships in the Country
If you are looking for one of the best Hyundai dealerships to do business with specially in the service arena this is the one. James Powell, the Service Manager is incredible to work with as well as the rest of his staff. We had to take my wife's car in for an engine seize up and after his inspection and research, found that Hyundai had extended the warranty for this problem and covered replacing the entire engine. James arranged for a loaner and kept us updated throughout the entire process of getting this vehicle back operational. After doing other inspections, they found that there was a couple other issues needed to be done and was very honest in his feedback and his assessment of what it would take to get everything top shape.

A lot of dealerships will oversell services that aren't necessary and this is not the case with this dealership. It is refreshing to work with a dealership that is responsive, is honest and goes out of their way to deliver exceptional service. I highly recommend Brookshire Hyundai to anyone that is looking for a vehicle or to have their existing vehicle serviced. James and his staff made this experience incredible and will be taking our Santa Fe back to them on a regular basis for service.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/30/2020

We very much appreciate the kind words and amazing feedback. We get beat up a lot in this business so the compliments mean the world to us. We hope that we have gained another family memeber to add to our small family.

HS
Harold S.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Good people
Nice dealership, everyone I met was cheerful yet professional. Brought my car in for an acceleration issue and to check for any recall notices. They were able to diagnose the problem, apply some recall software updates and check for any worn parts. They kept me informed of the progress as work was performed.
Great service, I would highly recommended.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/30/2020

Thanks for the great feedback and for making us the home for your Hyundai.
Keep safe and see ya on the next service

RK
Russell K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Sheila is great to work with. Friendly and courteous.
Dealership is always clean with great service.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

We appreciate the the wonderful feeback and look forward to the next service
keep safe!

HE
Hugo E.
Fulshear, TX
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
Since the beginning, I started taking my Sonata to do all the services. I recommended 100%.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

And since the beginning we have appreciated your business!
Always good seeing you and keep safe

Michael G.
Montgomery, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service and great people
Shad and his team are very knowledgeable and friendly. Knew exactly what was needed and took care of us in a very timely manner. Would definitely recommend.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

We appreciate the kind words and awesome feeback.
See you on your next service and keep safe