PM
Pete M.
Longmont, CO
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the battery for his vehicle was ordered wrong and he had to wait an extra day for the service to be completed.

LK
LARA/CHRISTOPER K.
Denver, CO
Toyota Avalon
03/17/2019
Quick and easy to drop our car off and get oil changed. Friendly service, and the purchase program is also awesome! Thanks guys!

TL
Tom L.
Saturn SL
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he always has a good experience with this business.

KC
KATIE C.
03/04/2019
Honest and awesome!
Always take great care of me and my car. I will never go anywhere else!

NG
Noland G.
Westminster, CO
Scion xB
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Noland said this time the vehicle could not be saved. However, he was pleased with the service.

JN
Jakim N.
Jeep Cherokee
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jakim said the business provides consistently high quality service in good time, and the staff is always friendly and honest.

Westminster, CO
Nissan Armada
02/18/2019
Nissan
Reliable and great customer service.

BD
Brian D.
Toyota Yaris
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that the place was good.

KR
KRISTA R.
Scion xB
02/11/2019
Quality Work, Trustworthy Business, and Great Prices
I've been bringing my vehicle to the Broomfield Auto Center for the past almost 6 years and have always been satisfied with the work. They never pressure me into having extra work done and I always get a full explanation of the work that's been completed. It's less expensive than a dealership and the work they do is just as good. I appreciate the reminders for service at specific milestones and the ease of making appointments online. This is a great business; I highly recommend them!

EA
ERIK A.
02/04/2019
Great service, quality workmanship and dependable.

ROGER R.
Ford Edge
01/27/2019
Excellent service, very competitive pricing and located close to my residence.
This repair was handled for my granddaughter and repair was over $400.00 less than what she had received from another firm. Job was finished as promised .

AT
Angelina T.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Angelina said the staff never gave her any trouble.

John B.
Buick LeSabre
01/18/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff at this business did a good job.

RO
Rod O.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Rod said the staff at this business was very professional and courteous.

AL
AMY L.
01/09/2019
Dependable & Fair
I have a great relationship with Broomfield Auto Center. They can fix anything! I always feel like I'm getting a fair deal, and they go out of their way to make me feel valued. One time, I walked to their shop to pickup my car, but I left my wallet at home. They let me take the car and trusted me to call them w/ my CC to settle my bill. That's the kind of shop BAC is.

MINDY B.
01/09/2019
Thank you Troy and Jeff!
I really appreciate your patience with my schedule. I’m sorry I was out of town for months after dropping my Audi off for service. I would give anything to have had a different outcome. Between my Dad’s illness and his death and the pneumonia I contracted from being at MCR which affected me for 10.5 weeks I just couldn’t make other arrangements. Thank you for your help.

Mike S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.

Michael H.
Denver, CO
Nissan Rogue
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was easy.

Michael W.
Nissan Frontier
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business was prompt. He has no complaints and his vehicle runs great. He has already recommended this place.

Bruce M.
Volkswagen Passat
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he appreciates the service at this business.