AT
Angelina T.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Angelina said the staff never gave her any trouble.

John B.
Buick LeSabre
01/18/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff at this business did a good job.

RO
Rod O.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Rod said the staff at this business was very professional and courteous.

AL
AMY L.
01/09/2019
Dependable & Fair
I have a great relationship with Broomfield Auto Center. They can fix anything! I always feel like I'm getting a fair deal, and they go out of their way to make me feel valued. One time, I walked to their shop to pickup my car, but I left my wallet at home. They let me take the car and trusted me to call them w/ my CC to settle my bill. That's the kind of shop BAC is.

MINDY B.
01/09/2019
Thank you Troy and Jeff!
I really appreciate your patience with my schedule. I’m sorry I was out of town for months after dropping my Audi off for service. I would give anything to have had a different outcome. Between my Dad’s illness and his death and the pneumonia I contracted from being at MCR which affected me for 10.5 weeks I just couldn’t make other arrangements. Thank you for your help.

Mike S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.

Michael H.
Denver, CO
Nissan Rogue
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was easy.

Michael W.
Nissan Frontier
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business was prompt. He has no complaints and his vehicle runs great. He has already recommended this place.

Bruce M.
Volkswagen Passat
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he appreciates the service at this business.

TR
Tim R.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the customer service was great.

Kia Sportage
12/10/2018
Another helpful service
I will always bring my car to Broomfield auto. They are honest, thorough, and fair. Excellent service!

BRADLEY H.
12/05/2018
Great place
I have had my older tuck in here many times. Stranded twice, towed the truck to them and they found the problem and me on the road in no time. Knowlagable mechinics that efficiently diagnose and repair what you need to get back on the road.

JORDAN C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/02/2018
Great service and pricing
I bought some goodyear tires online and had this center install them. I was able to leave my car all day and they installed 4 tires, changed my oil, and replaced a dying battery for a reasonable price.

EB
Emily B.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Emily said they give good service, they are friendly, and charge fair prices.

KE
KARI E.
Westminster, CO
11/27/2018
Quality service by an excellent crew!
Troy and the team at Broomfield Auto are always awesome! They provide great service at a reasonable cost, and in a timely manner, and are considerate and accommodating to each customer’s individual needs. Having serviced my vehicle here a handful of times now, I consider it my designated auto shop. Definitely recommend these guys!!

GG
GARY G.
11/23/2018
honest & easy to work with
thanks

CARLOS C.
11/21/2018
Always true and honest
These are my go to guys!

CHAD B.
Denver, CO
11/19/2018
Reliable and honest
I’ve been going to this shop for years. It’s out of my way by miles, but I make the trip because i’ve never worked with a better crew and leadership. Always a fair price. Always work well done. Always willing to hear my thoughts on the matter. Broomfield Auto is a great small business worth supporting, and you’ll be grateful you do.

RL
Rebecca L.
Dodge Durango
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said that the place was really good but her repair took a lot longer than she expected, and was costlier than she was expecting, as well.

JJ
JEFF J.
Jeep Liberty
11/09/2018
Highly Recommended
Broomfield Auto Center has been our go to service shop since we moved to the area in 2012. They’ve always provided us the best of service at reasonable prices. I am able to trust their recommendations and they stand behind their work. Give them a try. You won’t be disappointed.