DE
DENNIS E.
06/14/2019
Prompt and good repair service.
Repaired a left CV axle driveshaft with a torn boot. Also inspected vehicle at my request for possible issues that may need attention.

Chevrolet Colorado
06/12/2019
Repair
I take all my cars here. Good service at competitive prices.

Joshua C.
Toyota Tundra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said he wasn't really satisfied with the pricing and information given.

AL
ANGIE L.
06/09/2019
Reliable, knowledgeable, friendly
I can always count on Broomfield Auto to handle my automotive needs. They are reliable, knowledgeable and friendly each time. Service is top knotch!

Westminster, CO
Volvo S60
06/04/2019
Honest and Knowledable
I moved my business to Broomfield Auto Center a few years ago and have been well taken care of.

DANIEL H.
05/31/2019
I've been going there for 10 years, their service is 2nd to no one.

HW
Hannah W.
Colorado
Lexus IS 250
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said there were no issues with the service.

STEVE H.
05/24/2019
So consistent
Working on a problem that doesn’t have an easy solution, I appreciated how Troy helped us figure out the best way to solve the problem. In addition, a separate problem on the vehicle when we took it in was related to a service Troy‘s team did nine months ago. They repaired that fix under warranty. Try really do back up their work.

JU
Joshua U.
Colorado
Honda Accord Coupe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the service provided by this business was excellent and he will come back.

DAVID L.
05/13/2019
No problem vehicle service.
Jeff and Troy are professional but friendly. They stand behind their work. I have had service performed on my 1997 F-150 that didn't work out right, and they made it right at no charge.
When my wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle, Jeff came up with a great deal.

Louisville, CO
Nice work
Jeff said my work would take about an hour and it did!!

REBECCA R.
Nissan Murano
Fast and Honest
the problem was fixed the same day and I was happy with the transaction. Unfortunately the check engine light came on again 2 days later, will have to go back.

DON D.
Lincoln MKZ
05/10/2019
Honesty
I appreciate Jeff's honesty and willingness to solve the problem.

05/09/2019
Reliable and dependable
Broomfield Auto has always given good service to my vehicle. They are knowledgeable and efficient.

WS
WAYNE S.
Ford Expedition
05/09/2019
Very friendly and knowledgeable employees. Great service!

LAURA S.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
05/04/2019
Excellent Service with Integrity
I brought my VW to Broomfield Auto Center when the VW dealership had a 2 week wait for appointments, thinking my car had a minor issue with the front wheel. BAC diagnosed major transmission issues. Rather than keep this expensive job for themselves, they researched the Carfax, determined that my vehicle was still under factory warranty, and referred me back to the dealership where the work would be done at no cost to me.
This was after accommodating my busy schedule with a timely appointment that was convenient for me and providing free shuttle service.
BAC's integrity in their handling of this issue has earned my future business. I will be back!

DE
DENNIS E.
05/02/2019
Competent mechanics and honest timely service for decent price.
Previous diagnoses and repairs have been great. Concerned about brakes this time as brake fluid appeared to be getting low. Their free brake inspection showed brakes and pads are still good. Topped off brake fluid and other fluids for no charge.

RF
Rebecca F.
Denver, CO
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said the employees were polite. They provided very prompt service. They provided good work.

TRACY S.
04/19/2019
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
We have been taking our vehicles to Broomfield Auto for years. Everyone we have dealt with is courteous and helpful. We never have to wait long to get our car in or get it the repairs done. Their pricing is fair and we are always happy with our service. Troy is awesome at listening and answers all our questions.

FG
FAYE G.
Westminster, CO
Porsche Boxster
04/18/2019
Consistant superior service
I really appreciate the time and help that both Jeff and Troy give me each time I run into a problem with one of my 2 cars. They explain everything to me and research to find the fight solution and never overcharge me for service. I am so grateful to have the trust I have whenever there is a problem, they will take care of it for me.