DUSTIN H.
Jeep Cherokee
02/21/2020
Best mechanic in Broomfield
I have always had a terrific experience with this mechanic. extremely accurate with quotes and won't tell you to get repairs you don't need. If you live in the area I wouldn't go anywhere else.

DAN S.
INFINITI FX35
02/19/2020
Great service friendly atmosphere
Thanks again

RL
RON L.
02/18/2020
Great service center in Broomfield!
These folks have provided service for my family's vehicles for the past few years and they are beyond trustworthy, always provide great service and advice and are competitively priced.

Casey H.
Colorado
Nissan Sentra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Casey said the service was efficient.

Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/11/2020
Good, attentive service. scheduling
Extra mile help and easy to work with on scheduling.

DE
DENNIS E.
Buick Rendezvous
02/06/2020
Great service and diagnosis of an intermittent problem.
Vehicle would occasionally jerk on acceleration from stop but more often it would not. No codes were thrown. After some test drives, they successfully diagnosed the problem.

JOSH L.
Toyota Tundra
02/06/2020
Toyota fix
great job every time thanks!

CHRIS B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/05/2020
They have always done well by me!
Been bringing stuff in to get repaired since 2007. Most recently they brought my car back to life after the entire cooling system became completely gunked up solid as a result of some dastardly sabotage.

EC
EVAN C.
Jeep Liberty
02/05/2020
Consistently Great Service
I have been taking my vehicles to Broomfield Auto Center for a few years now. They always complete the work on time and for reasonable prices and they never attempt to sell work that is not needed. Honest, reliable, and reasonable are the three words that best describe their services. I refer friends to them when asked for a good mechanic.

ES
Evelyn S.
Colorado
Chevrolet HHR
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Evelyn said she was very pleased.

Westminster, CO
Subaru Legacy
01/20/2020
Great service, fair, knowledgeable
Great service, fair pricing, timely and professional. Enjoyed my experience and my Subaru is running great. Will return for service

DANIEL H.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/11/2020
Awesome as usual
Always courtesy, great service, never had to take a vehicle back for a problem or mistake.
I've been go there for 5 years with all 3 of my vehicles.

Chad B.
01/10/2020
Outstanding service for a fair price
The service and care at Broomfield auto is unmatched in my experience. Work will only be done for things that actually need it, and it is done right. I’ve gone to Broomfield Auto for five years now that I’ve lived in Denver. They are the best group I’ve ever found for quality, accuracy, and timelines of work. Troy, their manager, has always provided outstanding communication and leadership. I’m very grateful for him and his team. Thank you, guys.

CHAD B.
01/10/2020
High quality support and service

LC
LINDA C.
GMC Terrain
01/08/2020
Always helpful and friendly!!
I like the family owned feel of the business. Troy fit me into their schedule! They are always helpful and friendly!