RHODA S.
Jeep Cherokee
07/10/2020
Oil change & front end alignment
Excellent service as always.

GH
GALEN H.
GMC Yukon
07/08/2020
Very friendly and efficient experience.

07/07/2020
Always Great Service!
We have been taking our cars to Broomfield Auto for years and always have a great experience. They never price gouge and always quick with their work so you can be on the road again. We’ve had everything from our Prius to our ‘68 Chevy Truck worked on there and always so wonderful at what they do.

SV
STEVE V.
07/06/2020
Thanks for your great service.
Great service, friendly - well done!

KELLY S.
07/02/2020
Top notch service
I called for an oil change and to see why my check engine light was on, after calling me to explain why the light was on and the estimate of cost, they repaired my vehicle and it was ready to pick up the day I brought it for service! The price was so reasonable, I was very pleased. Each time I bring vehicles to Broomfield Auto, they exceed my expectations! Knowledgeable, skilled techs-HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS!

Dan R.
Saturn Outlook
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the staff are reliable, honest and have fair pricing.

AW
Angela W.
Colorado
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Angela said the staff are wonderful.

FG
FAYE G.
Porsche Boxster
06/26/2020
Superb customer service!
They always explain what the problem is and the cost to fix it but they also check many other things at the same time. I had not had my tires changed since 2012 and they noticed that they were worn down..it is not something I look at and I appreciate that they are always wanting to keep me and my car safe. They have never disappointed me in at least 10 years fo being their customer.

Buick LeSabre

GLENDA L.
Kia Rio
06/22/2020
Car repair
I’ve been working with Broomfield Auto for a while. Everyone there is very knowledgeable and respectful

KG
KRISTEN G.
Denver, CO
Subaru Legacy
06/20/2020
Always great
Love this shop. They are my go to place when my vehicle needs maintenance

Jim S.
06/16/2020
Help with emissions on 79 Ford 150
Great service. Honest and knowledgeable-attentive people.

JAMES/JIM S.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/06/2020
Honest people
Honest and friendly people.

BW

NR
NANCY R.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/02/2020
I am a single senior woman and was hesitant to go into the shop because of the virus. I felt very comfortable waiting for my car. I was the only customer in the waiting area. They have serviced my car for more than 10 years and I have always been satisfied with their work.