MEL M.
11/02/2019
Broomfield Auto
I trust the work and the truck is always ready when promised. I’ve been working with these guys for 5 years - glad I’ve found a shop I can stay with.

Saturn Ion
11/01/2019
always makes time for drop in when ever possible
I tend to drop in to make appointments and to have other things done. They make time for the simple and gets me in as soon as possible.

WK
WALT K.
10/29/2019
Comfort Mechanical Works
These guys are great, they will take good care of you.

Drew H.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Drew said this business does good work.

EM
Eleni M.
Toyota Matrix
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Eleni said the service here was speedy, everybody was nice and she was informed of the work they were doing on her vehicle.

MATT B.
Acura MDX
10/19/2019
I have 250K miles thanks to Broomfield Auto Center
My 2005 has 250K miles and I owe a lot of it to Broomfield Auto Center and keeping this puppy alive. Another crisis on my end and another quick to schedule appointment and I come away with a happy car once again. Thanks for getting me at warp speed for 4 different broken things that piled up.

Lafayette, CO
10/19/2019
Only place I will take our cars.
Jeff and Troy are always fast and efficient. They find a way to work necessary maintenance into our schedule and always offer a car if it seems that it will take longer than planned. The one thing that is important to us is that they have never tried to upsell. I recommend Jeff and the crew to all of my fiends and all are happy with the service they have received.

LJ
LAURA J.
Arvada, CO
Hyundai Elantra GT
10/16/2019
Reliable, honest and friendly!
Reliable, honest and friendly!

KK
KATIE K.
Denver, CO
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/11/2019
Fast service!
I had to get a last minute repair to my windshield wiper system before a big snowstorm and Broomfield auto service got it done for me in a couple hours. Thanks!

CHRIS B.
GOLDEN, CO
Nissan Versa
10/02/2019
Quality work
I needed to have my car checked out before an important trip east. It needed some work. Everything was thoroughly inspected and work needed was completed quickly. Service rep was friendly and explained everything which needed to be done and why. I highly recommend this establishment.

HO
Henry O.
Cadillac Seville
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said that the staff was quick and even though she was a little late they got to her vehicle. She stated she got in and out.

Ryan M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said he felt good about the business.

RICHARD B.

CD
CYNDI D.
09/21/2019
Honest and trustworthy
How long has it been since a mechanic told you that a repair wasn't necessary and then sent you on your way without charging you a cent? Jeff and Troy help us decide what we should fix and what we can ignore, because we are those people who drive our cars to the bitter end. I love that they don't try to persuade me to repair a thousand things. They identify the necessary for safety items, and then give me information about the rest to help me make an informed decision. No pressure. I would recommend Broomfield Auto to anyone who wants good old-fashioned service with integrity.

Best service ever. Hands down.

Ryan S.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said there was one repair the business did that he has to have done over.

DF
DENNIS F.
09/19/2019
Honest and easy to deal with
Honest and easy to deal with. Troy never try to up-sale you. He takes the time to explain issues found.

ND
NANCY D.
Louisville, CO
09/12/2019
Awesome service
I could not believe how quickly you did what my vehicle needed.
Again you have come through another time with outstanding service on my vehicle and outstanding friendly customer service.
I always recommend you to people and will continue to do that. Thank you so much for being a shining star in this industry

BJ
BLISS J.
Jeep Cherokee
09/07/2019
They worked me in with a busy schedule.
I was originally planning to bring my car in at 8 AM. Didn’t make it till about 930. They were still able to accommodate me and complete the service in under two hours. Also I think their diagnosis was correct and fair.

Chuck B.
Lexus GX 470
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said the service was prompt and good.

KC
KELLY C.
Boulder, CO
Kia Sportage
09/05/2019
Consistently helpful
I trust Broomfield Auto to do high quality and honest work. This is my go-to auto shop.