Brothers Collision & Mechanical

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Jeremy B.
06/24/2018
Great place as always!
First off thanks Bill for being so professional and helping me through the whole process. Everyone one there is very nice and are genuinely eager to help you. My wife and I have been here before and they treat you the same each time. 5hanks again.

Carli M.
06/09/2018
‼️‼️‼️ STAY AWAY
I have decided to wait a few days before I actually wrote a review. I’ve only had one experience with this business before and it will be my only experience. On June 4th I called brothers collision to schedule an appointment for pictures to be taken of both of our cars (we just switched insurance companies). I made the appointments back to back since we had two cars. I was told it would take 10 minutes per vehicle and they just can’t do both at the same time... no big deal. Our appointment was made for June 5th at 9:30am. When we arrived everything went smoothly, he started with my car & it was finished by 9:40am. Since our appointments were one after another we expected to be helped with our second vehicle right away, we were not. Instead, the gentleman behind the counter told us that each appointment was for an hour and we were going to have to wait 50 minutes before he can finish assisting us. Confused, we thought we made them one after another- he said our appointments were at 9:30 and then at 10:30 and we would have to wait for our scheduled time. He was going to do nothing for 50 minutes because “it doesn’t work like that”. He went as far as to tell us that he makes only $4 for doing the inspection (they take 2 pictures and do some paperwork, took 10 minutes). Since he wouldn’t even make eye contact with us, kept telling us to wait an hour and was very “matter-of-fact”, we called another mechanic down the road and we’re home before our “10:30 appointment” would have even started.

Safe to say this company does not want to gain any more customers. He made us feel as if we did something wrong when we did exactly what we were told to do when I made the appointment. I was disgusted when we left. How can a local small business treat someone that way? He was rude, unprofessional and very very disrespectful. Clearly he was upset with how much money he makes to do this 10 minutes process so I suggest that maybe they should no longer be on the list that the insurance company sends out! Very disappointed in this establishment and their lack of customer service.

CA
CHRIS A.
Buick Verano
09/19/2017
Quick and friendly
I called around lunch time to see if I could get my car in for an inspection that day. He asked what year and model I had. After realizing it was a 2016 he told me it would take no time at all and if I could be in there by 4pm, he'd have me in and out. I brought it in right around 4pm and I was out of the lot by 4:15 or so. Everyone that walked through the front area was personable and very friendly (being Friday afternoon might have had something to do with it as well). Have used in the past and will continue to use. Great guys

MAUREEN S.
Saturn Ion
09/17/2017
brothers are great!!!
I went in for an inspection,ended needing some work done.They were upfront about the cost,explained the reason for the repairs, work was done when promised., very pleased

MO
MARK O.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
09/09/2017
INSPECTION STICKER
PLEASE GIVE A HEADS UP WHEN YOU TAKE OFF THE INSPECTION STICKER. IT MADE LIFE MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME UNNECESSARILY. THANKS.
Dan & Bill B. from Brothers Collision & Mechanical responded on 09/12/2017

Mark,
 Before I started the inspection, I advised  you that the overdue sticker had to be removed as mandated by New York state law. We are very sorry for any difficulties this may have caused you.

SCOTT H.

SD
Sarah D.
Toyota Yaris
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said this business did a good job.

JOHN C.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/15/2017
same old top notch service!!
For years I've been taking my vehicles to Brothers for both service and the occasional surface boo-boo. This past visit was for both as I needed basic service but also my classic truck had a "rash" from a plastic tarp that rubbed against it during winter storage. I also had a couple questions that my limited mechanical knowledge couldn't surmise. Danny the detail guy fired up his wheel and my truck looks absolutely fantastic and the mechanical curiosities I had were evaluated by Clint the Service Mgr and found to be non-existent. All's well with my truck!! Thanks Bill and Dan et al for delivering consistently high quality results at reasonable cost.

EN
ELLEN N.
Subaru Legacy
08/06/2017
Repairs + bonus
Thank you for not only repairing my car but for cleaning it inside and out!!! Never expected it but very much appreciated!!! Thank you!

BILL M.
BMW M Roadster
08/05/2017
Excellent Customer Service
I have my cars repaired and maintained here and have always been very happy both with the results and the customer service.

JIM P.
Spencerport, NY
07/27/2017
Great Customer Service
I had a broken spring on a front strut on my 2005 Ford Escape . I called Brothers Collision and mechanical and they were able to get me in to repair it. Clint the service advisor, ordered the replacement part and had it installed in a total of 1.5 hrs. and that is the exact time he told me it would take. Great customer service by all at Brothers. I use my vehicle for work so they definatly helped me out of a jam. Brothers Collision and Mechanical will get my repair work in the future.

AP
Angela P.
Buick Lucerne
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Angela said she loves them. She came back for the same problem but this time it was fixed properly. She trusts them a lot.

JAIME P.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Buick Century
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said he has used the business twice and both times the staff did a great job. They got him right in and he didn't have to wait. The staff was very helpful and his mother fell in love with the place.

HM
Howard M.
Pontiac G6
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Santa-Barbara. She said she was pleased with their business-like approach and their service.

DE
Dave E.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Peggy. She said they took care her right away. She went in for an inspection and they did thorough work. They are friendly and they are like brothers. She loves this business.

TC
Timothy C.
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Timothy said this business was very responsive, professional and timely.

BC
Awesome as always.

Marilyn W.
Cadillac STS
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Marilyn said she had to wait a while longer than she wanted to.

Ron C.
Pontiac Firebird
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Ron said Dan and Bill were very nice, and professional. They are good at what they do. They did a good job and the whole experience was pleasant at the business.