Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Bethlehem, PA
12/14/2019 Category: Service
They know their business
Looking forward to also these guys servicing my wife's new 2020 Tuscon starting next week. They are top shelf!

Merry Christmas

CT
Camille T.
12/14/2019 Category: Service
MIL light was on
I didn't have any appt. & they helped me within 5 min.

KY
Keith Y.
Allentown, PA
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Very thorough, great work from a great team of guys and gals.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

On behalf of our entire service team...Thank you Keith! "Excellent service" is what we strive for with every customer and we love hearing we are doing a good job. Thank you for being part of our Brown Daub Hyundai family, we look forward to working on your Sonata again.

Joseph B.
Stewartsville, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Went to have recall fixed. Service was good, communication was excellent. The waiting area compared to others needs improvement.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. We are happy to hear you received good customer service and communication from our staff. In regards to our location, we completely understand and Brown Daub does have plans in the works for a new and updated facility in 2020. We are very much looking forward to exceeding our customers' expectations with the new location. Thank you for choosing Brown Daub!

John D.
Slatington, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Took me at scheduled time, gave me a time estimate and were right on.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

John,

We love hearing you received Excellent Service! Thank you for taking the time to answer our report card, and for choosing our team at Brown Daub Hyundai to service your 2019 Santa Fe! We hope to see you again soon!

Mike S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Great first time experience
Took my car on for oil change and snow tire mount. Work was done completely and gone well. Service personnel were thorough and great to work with. Car was done ahead of time promised and they even provides a car wash which was a very nice surprise to me. Will definitely return for my next service needs.

Mike,

Thank you for your kind words, our service team loves hearing we are doing a good job with customer service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for helping us make today a great day at Brown-Daub Hyundai!

Nazareth, PA
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Had my car inspected.
The people are very nice and helpful check the things you ask them to.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Your positive feedback and 5 stars means a lot to our service team! Thank you for being part of our Brown Daub Hyundai family! We hope to do future business with you.

11/30/2019 Category: Service
Service people were great, but the dealership needs updates.
Service people were great, but building and office needs an update.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to answer our report card. We appreciate your review and we are very happy to hear you received great service from our staff. As far as the condition of our current facility, we do apologize and just wanted to let you know this location is temporary and Brown Daub is working on getting us into a new and updated facility in the very near future. Thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai, we hope to work with you again.

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

5 Stars!! Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey, our team loves hearing our customers received fast and friendly service. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai!

LR
Leon R.
Stewartsville, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2019 Category: Service
The service was outstanding and advisors are great
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, Leon! Our service team values your business and we hope to work with you again soon!

KL
Karla L.
Bangor, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Convenience & courteous
Convenient appointments, courteous employees, great service
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019

Karla,

So close to 5 stars! Thank you for taking the time to answer our report card. If you have any recommendations to make your next visit just a little bit better we would love to hear them, we strive for 5 stars with every visit. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to work with you again soon!

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Nice personnel
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer our survey! 5 stars is exactly what we want to see. Your business is truly appreciated and we hope you keep us in mind for future repairs and maintenance.

Thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai!

DJ
David J.
Nazareth, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Professional & timely
Always get great service. Easy to schedule and they are always timely with your appointment. I typically wait for them to finish and they have never missed on wait time.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

David,

Customer satisfaction is very important to our service team and we love hearing you received professional and timely service. Your feedback and business are greatly appreciated and we look forward to working on your 2019 Elantra again. Thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai!

WB
Walter B.
Hampton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, fast service
I was happily surprised by the very special treatment I received from a most polite and professional young man who handled my work at the service desk.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Walter,

On behalf of Levans and our entire service team...thank you for the 5 stars!! We value our customers and truly appreciate your feedback. We look forward to building a great business relationship with you! Thank you for helping us make today a great day at Brown Daub Hyundai!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Service representatives friendly and new what service my car needed and good service.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Our service team greatly appreciates your review and your business. Thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai, we hope you keep us in mind for all of your future repairs and maintenance.

Bangor, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly service, convient location for us
Second time I brought my vehicle here...no complaints!
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey, it is great to hear our customers are receiving friendly and convenient service. We truly appreciate you choosing our team at Brown Daub Hyundai! We hope to see you soon!

Joe G.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Sales and service departments
Good somewhere else with your car, there are plenty of other dealers around who realize the concept of good customer. Being treated like you have an IQ less than a squirrel is not my idea of good customer service
DAWN L R., Service Manager from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

My sincerest apologizes for your service experience. As I said when we spoke a few days ago, I would very much like the opportunity to resolve the issues relating to your visit and attempt to restore some faith in our dealership. I can assure you that your business and your feelings matter immensely.

Please feel free to contact me at the dealership or on my cell and I will be happy to speak with you at any time.

DAWN L R., Service Manager from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

It was good to meet with you yesterday and it is my hope that Brown-Daub has resolved some of your concerns. Going forward, please feel free to contact me directly should you require any further assistance. I will continue to do my best to earn your business.

Allentown, PA
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service and staff.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

This is exactly what we want to see!! Thank you for the 5 stars! We are very happy to hear that you received great service from our staff. We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

AP
Anita P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Quality work by the best in the business
I had an issue over the weekend, of course, and obviously the dealer is closed. First thing Monday morning I called the service department and I was able to get in for my exhaust issue right away along with the use of a loaner vehicle so I could get to work. The entire service department, Dave and Karen along with the best technician, Bob , had my car back to me the same day!!! They make any issue I have easy and painless.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Anita,

"The best in the business" is such a great compliment to our team! We are very happy to hear we were able to get you in quickly and that your appointment was hassle-free for you! Thank you for your continued business, we look forward to your next visit!

Today is a great day at Brown Daub Hyundai!

2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
website issue
clarification of appointment confirmation needed
DAWN L R., Service Manager from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Although I am unable to contact you directly as the survey was responded to anonymously, I would ask that you please reach out to me as soon as possible.

With regard to making an on-line appointment and what transpired, we can discuss that but I am very concerned with the fact that it appears you are stating that the recall open on your vehicle was not performed correctly. That is a very serious statement and should to be dealt with immediately. I would like to make arrangements to re-inspect the vehicle as soon as possible.

I apologize for having to deal with such a serious matter in this manner but again I was not aware of this situation until the survey was returned. Brown-Daub policy is to resolve issues as they are occurring as that enables us to preserve the reputation the Daub family has built their business on for over eighty years.

Please contact me as soon as possible so that we can discuss and resolve your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you and apologize for the service experience you received. This is certainly not how we like to have our customers feel!