LR
Laura/Alyssa R.
Phillipsburg, NJ
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The workers at this location are friendly, fast and diligent. They made serving the car convenient and did an exceptional job.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Laura and Alyssa,

5 Stars!!!! Thank you for your kind words and the great review! It was our pleasure to work with you and we look forward to servicing your Sonata again in the future.

Bangor, PA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Went above and beyond
Instead of just charging me a substantial amount of money for repairs, the service manager reached out to the manufacturer and the repair was made without any cost to me. Thanks Dave! The best experience I’ve had at a dealership.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy you had a great experience and that we were able to repair your vehicle at no cost to you. On behalf of Dave and the rest of our service team, we thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. It is always nice to hear that our customers left happy and will be returning!

AG
Amanda G.
Pen Argyl, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Dave at BrownDaub Hyundai made an exception to fit me into his schedule to service my car! Great customer service! 👍
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Wow...5 Stars!! Thank you Amanda for the great review!! I am so glad Dave was able to get you in right away and resolve the issues with your Elantra. We value our customers and strive to exceed their expectations every visit. On behalf of our whole service team, we thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again.

Belvidere, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Finally ... a solution
After over a year and a half of dealing with a rough engine idle and intermittent mis-fire and several attempts to diagnose and fix the problem at a previous dealership, Brown Daub Hyundai were able to find the problem and fix it. And Hyundai picked up the tab. WOO-HOO!!!
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad you had a great experience with our service department and that we were able to get this issue resolved for you. We hope you can enjoy driving your vehicle again worry free.

Thank you for helping us make it a great day at Brown Daub Hyundai!

Judith M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
overall good experience
I had a very good experience at Brown daub HYUNDIA
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Judith,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. We are happy to hear that overall you had a good experience with our service team. We strive for a 5 star rating with every customer and hope to exceed our customer's expectations every visit. If there is anything we can improve for your next appointment please let us know. We thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai to service your Santa Fe and we look forward to working with you again.

FE
Francis E.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
FIVE STAR SERVIC
I REQUESTED AND OIR CHANGE AND THAT THEY REMOVE MY FOUR SECURITY LGS NUTS AND INSTALL THE REGULAR ONES THAT WERE INCLUDING FROM HYUNDAI. THEY DID THAT AT NO CHARGE AND ALSO WASHED MY CAR IN ADDITION TO THE OILCHARGE. YOUR EMPLOYEES AT THE SERVICE CHECK ARE ALSO OUTSTANDING. I WILL ALWAYS SCHEDULE MY SERVICE THERE.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Francis,

Thank you for helping our service team shine a little brighter today with a 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and will be coming back for future service. We appreciate your kind words and your business. Hope to see you soon!

Sean S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/03/2018 Category: Service
5 stars always!
Service was done fast and right!
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Hi Sean,

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you being a loyal customer to Brown Daub Hyundai! We look forward to seeing you again!

AD
Terrible place, awful location
Same as above.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. We would like to apologize for our less
than adequate facility. Brown-Daub Hyundai is operating out of this Butler Street location  temporarily and we are also looking forward to being in a new location very soon. We hope that the new location will exceed our customers expectations. We appreciate your business and hope to provide all of our customers with 5 Star service while we are here.

CR
Craig R.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
everybody works as a team
I will return for my services
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with our service department. We are so glad you will be returning for service in the future. If there is anything we can do to better your next visit please let us know. We strive for 5 stars and want our customers to have the best experience possible. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

Carl C.
Saylorsburg, PA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and mileage maintenance check
Service center very friendly and prompt.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Hi Carl,

Thank you for the awesome review! We strive for 5 Stars and it is nice knowing our customers are happy, and that they received friendly and prompt service. We appreciate your business and look forward to working on your Sonata in the future.

Our service team Thanks You for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai!!!

Dennis M.
Washington, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Road noise
My Elantra developed road noise coming from the rear of the car, subtly increasing over the last several weeks. I did what any guy faced with this problem would do - I turned up the radio!

When the noise continued to increase, I brought the car in. Dave discussed with me the type of noise I was hearing and my impression of where it was coming from, and assured me that the root cause would be addressed. As usual, the problem was resolved (turned out to be a rear tire wear problem), and for a fair price.

My Elantra is now running like new.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Dennis for the 5 Star review!! Glad we were able to resolve your tire issue quickly so you can turn down your radio and enjoy driving your car again :)  We value our customers and it is nice to hear great feedback. Thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai to service your Elantra. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Sheldon C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
complimentary oil change
the people there make you feel like you matter, called the day of and they fit me in, i left the car for what i thought was going to be an hour , turns out to be half the time, . great job
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Sheldon,

Thank you for the 5 Stars!! So happy to hear you had a great experience with our service department. We do value all of our customers and we love hearing it is being recognized. We look forward to working with you and servicing your 2018 Sonata in the future!!

Thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai!

DK
Doug K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Inspection Services
Very cooperative and honest
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Doug,

Just wanted to say a quick Thank You for the 5 Star rating!! We love getting positive feedback from our customers. Our service team looks forward to working with you and servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

MT
Michael T.
Belvidere, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Pets in the waiting room
Please read the other remarks
DAWN L R., Service Manager from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Michael,

Thank you for speaking with me this morning and once again I do apologize on behalf of the organization for having allowed a customer to have a pet in the waiting area that caused you discomfort. We do have a second waiting area in the showroom and based upon your review I have advised our staff to always offer the additional waiting room to our customers especially if young children or pets are also waiting. I certainly do not want your visit to cause you a medical concern. If there is anything I can be assistance with going forward, please feel free to contact me. I really appreciate your taking the time to respond because if our customers don't speak up, I do not know what needs to be fixed. Clearly, this was an avoidable situation. Thank you again and hoping we have the opprotunity to earn your business in the future.

Dawn Rasmussen
(610) 829-1008
Drasmussen@browndaub.com

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy appointment
Great customer service. In and out. Thank you very much!
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating!! We are so happy to hear you received great customer service. We look forward to working with you in the future!

DN
Donna N.
Wind Gap, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Easton
Service people are very nice and courteous. The service was completed quickly.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Donna,

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear you had a good experience. We strive for customer satisfaction and love getting positive feedback! Thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai, our service team looks forward to doing business with you in the future.

Stewartsville, NJ
2007 Hyundai Azera
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Hit or miss with service
Charging customer for parts and labor which is not fixing the problem is not acceptable.
DAWN L R., Service Manager from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I am extremely concerned with the response you have given here and what you stated occurred is absolutely not acceptable. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you so that I am able to research what happened. Brown-Daub is not in the business of charging for parts and labor and not fixing cars so I ask you to please be kind enough to contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

Dawn Rasmussen
(610) 829-1008
Drasmussen@browndaub.com

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service staff are terrific.
Customers feel welcome and supported. I was a long time customer at the NJ 57 Hyundai service center.
Mechanics always do a great job.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for your 5 star rating!! We love getting positive feedback from our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai Sonata in the future.

AP
Alan P.
Nazareth, PA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Brown Daub Elantra service
The car was in for service bulletin/recall work. The service was done quickly and we were notified and provided with estimates of other work that was needed with no pressure to have it done at that time.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Hi Alan,

5 Stars!! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our survey. We are so glad to hear your service appointment was quick and that you are happy with the service you received. We appreciate you chosing Brown Daub Hyundai and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Jeff G.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
The enthusiasm of the Easton Hyundai staff for an excellant product
Only one confirmation e-mail next time will be sufficient. You do your work efficiently & well. My Sonata runs like a top!
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are also enthusiastic to work with you in the future and always appreciate you chosing Brown Daub Hyundai for your servicing needs.