EM
Elizabeth M.
Alpha, NJ
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
I was impressed with the timeliness that my repair was done. I was told it would take an hour and in 1 hour it was done. Personal was
We're very friendly,and I was greeted by May name.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Elizabeth for taking the time to answer the Hyundai customer service survey. We are very happy to hear that we were able to get your vehicle repaired quickly for you. We strive to have a 5 star review with every customer, if you have any suggestions on what we could improve to make your next visit better please let us know.
THANK YOU for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai, we appreciate your business!!!

12/08/2018 Category: Service
fast service
greatfastservice
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Hello,

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. We love getting 5 stars and knowing our customers were happy with the service they received. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Brenda H.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Professional and efficient
I have appreciated their 0rofessionalism and respect for me as a consumer. I have found them straightforward regarding my service needs
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you Brenda! We appreciate your 5 star review and we are so happy to hear you received good customer service. We value all of customers and it is nice to hear our customers can see that! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working on your Tucson again!

Milford, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional folks
Nice to find a place that:
1. Actually Listened to me and did not patronize me.
2. Fixed brake rotors instead of just throw out parts and put in new (much less expensive).
3. Offered loaner without me having to ask.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer Hyundai's customer survey and for the 5 star review!! We value all of our customers and work hard to exceed their expectations every visit. We are thrilled to hear you received such good service, and that our staff was friendly and professional. We thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai and hope you keep us in mind for any future service needed.

Larry B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Larry
Friendly people & great service.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Larry,

On behalf of our service team, I would like to say thank you! We love getting 5 star reviews and hearing that our customers were treated friendly and received great service. We appreciate you trusting us to service your 2018 Tucson and we look forward to working with you again!

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Location
Location
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Customer feedback is very important to us at Brown Daub Hyundai, and helps us improve to make each day a little better. We truly appreciate you taking the time to answer the customer survey and our entire service team thanks you for the 5 Star review!

Roger R.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Attention to Detail
2008 Hyundai Elantra was experiencing power steering issues. Brown Daub Hyundai service manager, Dave, reviewed issues and possible fixes with me. The steering column was suspect. He contacted Hyundai about the possibility of Hyundai assisting with the cost of the replacement. Hyundai covered the full cost. Great service manager, great dealership, and great car company.

Roger,

5 Stars!! Thank you for helping us make today a great day at Brown Daub Hyundai! Customer satisfaction is the most important thing to our service team, and your review tells us we are doing a good job! We are so happy to hear Dave was able to get the cost of repairs covered for you, and that you had no out of pocket cost. We value your business and hope you keep us in mind for future servicing on your Elantra!

PF
Patricia F.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
This location for service was very convenient. They were friendly and they explained what they were going to check and would contact me after my safety check
I appreciate communication when getting my car serviced. I was contacted what they found and how long it would take to fix my car. Time and scheduling can be a hassle - but this was hassle free for me.
Thank you!
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you Patricia!! We are so happy to hear you had a good experience and that you were kept updated and informed while your Sonata was being serviced. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Melody C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintance
The staff is very friendly and you know up front what the cost will be. They give you suggestions on what you need to look into for the next appointment, without being pushy.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Melody,

Our staff in the service department would like to say a huge THANK YOU for the awesome review! We love hearing that we are doing a good job with customer service and that our customers will be coming back. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again!

Dawn & M.
Bangor, PA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
All was taken care of in a timely manner.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Dawn and Ted!! We love getting 5 Stars and knowing our customers left happy. We value our customers time so we are very happy to hear that your vehicle was serviced in a timely manner. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Raymond R.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service !
As Usual, my oil change and inspection was great ! I recommend their great service. I will be back !
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Raymond,

Thank you so much for the great review! We strive for excellent service with every customer and it is great to see we achieved that with your visit! We appreciate your feedback and your business. Our team looks forward to working with you again soon!

Northampton, PA
11/25/2018 Category: Service
nothing
good people
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer Hyundai's customer satisfaction survey. We appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai to service your vehicle. We are happy to see that you plan on returning for future service and we hope to make your next visit better. We strive for 5 stars with every customer and would love to hear any suggestions you may have to make your next visit 5 stars!!

Julie L.
Washington, NJ
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Dave and Dave are the best!
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Julie,

On behalf of Dave Stendell, Dave Clappison, and the rest of our service team we thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear you received excellent customer service and that you will be returning. We look forward to seeing you again and servicing your 2018 Elantra!

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Knowlegable Service
These guys know their product technology and how to service it. The Sonata is a car that handles with excellent efficiency (and also boot space for the golf clubs).

Congrats to the Hyundai engineers that designed it , the plant that built it, and your local team in Easton that knows how to properly service my Sonata..
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Our entire service team would like to thank you for this great review! We are thrilled to hear that you received great service and that you are happy with your Sonata. We are very fortunate to have a great team from service consultants to technicians that take great pride in what they do and try to exceed our customers expectations every visit. It is nice to know our customers can see that!
Thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai to service your vehicle, we hope to see you again soon!

EF
Edwin F.
Nazareth, PA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service department does take care of customers.
Very close to our home.
DAWN L R., Service Manager from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Ed,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to Hyundai's survey and provide us with such important feedback. It is Brown-Daub's policy to always provide an accurate estimate prior to any work being performed and it is concerning to me that one was not provided to you. I do apologize and can ensure that this will not occur again. If you would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to reach out to me. I very much welcome the opportunity to speak to you.
Thank you again for your time - we appreciate and value your business!

Dawn Rasmussen
(610) 829-1008
Drasmussen@browndaub.com

Saylorsburg, PA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and speedy
Got me in and out with all the services I needed. Offered extra but wasnt pushy when I turned it down
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Our entire service team thanks you for the 5 Star review! We understand time is valuable to all of our customers so we are happy to hear we were able to get your maintenance done quickly. We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle and we hope to see you again soon!
Thank you for helping us make today a great day at Brown Daub Hyundai!

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
I was satisfied with the good customer service experienced from the service advisor and the work completed by car service technician.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. It is great to hear our customers are receiving good customer service and are leaving satisfied with their visit. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Brown Daub Hyundai!

PF
Panambarage F.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
They were very personal
From the time I called them, they were very helpful, they kept me informed on the progress of the service. They made me feel like that they are taking care of a family member.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Fonseka,

On behalf of our service department, I would like to thank you for this great review! It is so nice to hear that you received such good customer service. We truly value all of our customers and want everyone to feel that they are part of the Brown Daub Hyundai family. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Jack M.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
The service department customer service is excellent and I would highly recommend them. Having said that, I am not sure I will be back for a simply oil change do to the cost. It is difficult to justify when you can have the service performed at a greatly reduced rate at other places.
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. We love hearing that customers received excellent service from our team and would recommend us to their friends and family. I would like to take a moment to address the pricing concern you had for an oil change. All of our technicians are Hyundai certified and are using Hyundai brand filters, also the oil we use is a synthetic blend rather than a conventional oil. We stand behind our work and take great pride in what we do. Brown Daub works hard to offer our customers the best product and service for their money. We value your business and hope to work with you again soon!

PM
Priscilla M.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They were excellent took my car in at the scheduled appointment only thing i didnt receive was the copy of the routine inspection that they do i.e. battery ok, tires ok etc. otherwise great service thank you
KAREN R G. from Brown Daub Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our survey. I am so glad you received excellent service. I would like to apologize that a copy of the vehicle inspection sheet was not attached to your paperwork however, I do have it available and will email it to you today. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!