Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TERRI B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/25/2019
Outstanding
I was a new customer and the service was outstanding! From the time I walked in the door everything was explained to me. The work was very detailed.
I would recommend Brown Motor Works to everyone!!! The manager and his team know what they are doing.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks for putting your trust in us. We look forward to serving you in the future. Happy Thanksgiving.

IL
INGE L.
11/23/2019
No worries
After 19 years, going to Brown Motor Works is like visiting a beloved friend or family member. I didn't have any major problems (touch wood), just semi-annual check, oil change, and replacing some air filter. Although there are some new faces, the front room boys are familiar and smiling faces who greet me by name. I just sigh with relief and know I will be taken care of, i.e., my car will be safe for me to drive. How comforting is that if you are driving an elderly car?

RICHARD M.
11/18/2019
Attitude, service, reasonable cost
Great attitude, good service, reasonable cost

JAMES B.
West Columbia, SC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/16/2019
Good Service
My car was showing a slight lean. BMW scheduled me in quickly and diagnosed the problem as a leaking rear strut. The left side strut had to be replaced and it was reasonable to replace the right side strut. The cost I considered reasonable. My car was in and out in two days.

DA
DREW A.
Drew A
They always do great work at a reasonable price. I've been going to them for years and would recommend them to anyone.

BEN M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Wow. What service!
Called with an urgent need for service on my Mercedes. Mr Leroy was able to get me in and out the same day at a very reasonable price. Very friendly staff. Complimentary car wash and vacuum. 28 pt inspection to ensure no additional worries beyond initial repair. Impressed
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 11/18/2019

Glad we could help, look forward to helping you in the future.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Excellent Customer Service
This was my first visit to BMW. I initially contacted their location in NE Columbia because it's closer to my home. Their service advisor told me they were booked for at least a week and that I should contact the Broad River location. I called Leroy at the Broad River location, and he was able to get me scheduled the next day. Leroy was welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. He has a great sense of humor, which also helps ease some of the angst a person may feel when they're wondering how expensive a repair/maintenance might be. I got the impression that Leroy was honest and fair. He informed me only of what I needed to have done that day, but he also let me know of repairs/maintenance that might be needed in the near future. Once the inspection was done, Leroy called to give me the estimate and obtain permission for the techs to begin. Once my car was ready, he called and let me know. I could not get to the shop before they closed, but I was able to give payment information over the phone and arrange for them to secure my vehicle so that I could pick it up after hours. I was impressed that Leroy honored the coupon that I had found online before taking my vehicle in, and he aimed to give me every possible discount that he could. From this experience, I trust BMW, and I plan to return for future work on my vehicle. I will also add that the driver of the courtesy van was a pleasant gentleman and ensured that I got to work while my vehicle was being worked on.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 11/18/2019

We are so glad you had a great experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

AJ
ALTHEA J.
Lexus GS 350
11/11/2019
I've always been satisfied with their service. I have done business with them for a few years. I highly recommend BMW for your repair needs. They keep me riding. Customer Service at it's best. Thanks for good service & repairs.

CHRYSANTHI M.
Almond, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/11/2019
Always helpful
Rescued twice by this crew. Driving from coast to mountains. Serendipitous that my problems started when I was close enough for help from BrownMW. Friendly. Timely.
Thank you.

TH
TOM H.
Cayce, SC
11/10/2019
Great Service!!
I have been using Brown Motor Works for servicing my BMWs for about 25 Years.
They are always courteous, accurate and honest in their estimates, and do an excellent job in repairing my car. I would not go anywhere else! They are Much better than BMW of Columbia!!

Blythewood, SC
Volvo S80
11/10/2019
Volvo Owner/Customer
Fast, professional service with great pricing.

THOMAS B.
Blythewood, SC
11/07/2019
Good and honest work
I can trust their analysis and recommendations.

TAMMY M.
Acura RDX
Fast Service
Very fast and friendly service.

JOHN L.
11/06/2019
Very organized, friendly and professional. Thank you.
I was looking for a shop to work on my older BMW, Got a recommendation to check out Brown's motor works and the recommendation was spot on. Definitely will use them again for my BMW and my jaguar mechanic needs. Thank you Brown's motor works.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 11/06/2019

Glad we could be of assistance. We look forward to helping you in the future.

FE
FRANCES E.
Volvo XC60
11/06/2019
Always responsive and knowledgeable. Honest and straightforward. Everyone is courteous
Excellent service!!

KENNY M.
BMW 750Li
11/05/2019
Cost and dependable service
Leroy does a great job remembering customers and making them feel at home and doesn’t try to add unnecessary repairs!!!

KP
KEN P.
11/04/2019
Excellent service and communication.
I have trusted my car to Brown Motors for the past three years with very good results. Would recommend.

CF
CATHY F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Good service for my Mini
These guys help take good care of my Mini Cooper. They tell you up front what the visit will cost, and ferry me to and from my job on service days.

JAY B.
West Columbia, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Love these guys.
BMW always treats me professionally and courteously. I often encourage friends to use them.

GB
GLENN B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/02/2019
Diagnosis of Issue and scheduled maintenance
I have owned my Mercedes Benz for six years and during that time I have been blessed to have a limited amount of repairs outside of the scheduled maintenance; when these issues did arise The Technicians and service advisor was prompt to diagnose the issue and recommend the best course of action. I will admit that on occasion I had taken my vehicle elsewhere, but was disappointed with there performance or inability to correctly diagnose the issue.
I now realize that I should stick with Browns for excellent customer service and will recommend them to others for repairs of their vehicles. Glenn Bullock, Columbia SC