Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

FRED W.
Mercedes-Benz S320
01/31/2019
Great personal service
All the work was done in a professional manner and in a timely fashion.

DONNA G.
White Rock, SC
01/30/2019
Honest and knowlegable service
As an owner of a BMW X 5, I have found consistently experienced quality work done with fairness, concern and courtesy.

SINDA W.
01/29/2019
Tyler 70
Great service every time we come to Brown Motor Works. Thank you!

Hyundai Veracruz
01/29/2019
The people that work here.

CHERYL B.
Honda Civic Si
01/24/2019
Total cost was less than original estimate and Leroy was so kind and professional!
I am so glad I was recommended to go to Brown 's. My friends have gone there for many years. I have just moved back to Columbia and had no idea where to take my car for service. I had spent $ in the fall to fix an oil leak but it was still leaking. Leroy put ink in my engine and had me come back in a week. This is the first time I have had a good experience getting my car repaired and they vaccummed out the front floorboard! Thank you to the staff!

JOSEPH M.
01/24/2019
mechanics u can trust
Honest people u can trust at all time

SL
STEVE L.
Prosperity, SC
01/22/2019
Brown Motor Works is the technicians. is the BEST!
Brown Motor Works that I take our BMWs for service. Superb service every visit! Honest and reliable service advisors and excellent technicians.

KHALID S.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
01/22/2019
Excellent service - As usual
This is my personal favorite place for the maintenance of my vehicle. Very competent personnel and extremely friendly, starting at the top. Environment is one of a very friendly family that services automobiles.

Mercedes-Benz E350
01/19/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient.
They know you. They know your car. They don't high pressure you to get stuff done. They'll help work around your schedule. My auxilliary battery malfunction took 30 minutes to fix. Nice.

JOHN S.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/18/2019
Happy New Customer
I had the opportunity to take my Mercedes to Brown Motor Works for the first time last week and I was really happy with the result. These guys are obviously very competent. Everything from booking the appointment to reviewing the work done was great. I’ll be back.

JOHANNA W.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/18/2019
Leroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the mechanical team is the best all around I've ever had to deal with, since owning a car

WT
WALTER T.
Mercedes-Benz S500
01/16/2019
??
Great friendly service. Keeps customer updated.

JAY B.
West Columbia, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/16/2019
Despite not having an appointment
We took our Mini in when a “service light” came on. Despite not having an appointment, BMW completed repairs in one day.

Irmo, SC
01/15/2019
Had me in and out less then an hour
Call about 8 in the morning and was in and out by 9:30 with a wash nice guy Leroy took care of me

SPENCER H.
01/15/2019
My car is running well again
If feels good for my car to be running like it’s supposed to

Irmo, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/14/2019
Customer Service
It is always a pleasure to bring my Mercedes to Brown. They know me by name, they have a loaner and I fell like I get my good service for what I spend. I have been bringing my car there for years and never had a complaint!

IS
IRVIN S.
Hopkins, SC
Mercedes-Benz S320
01/12/2019
There step by step informing on my car.
They were quick job done right. Price was great..

JAMES P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/09/2019
not so great
was never able to talk with anyone who could explain what was wrong with my car. was not given the broken part or shown the replacment part. holidays contributed to long wait time for repair. apppeared too me that Brown had all the business it needed or wanted. I could see no advantage of Brown's service over Phillips where I have had my car serviced in the past.

KT
KENNETH T.
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/04/2019
Wasnt pleased with visit this time
Had to come back for wrong parts

AG
ANTWAN G.
Sumter, SC
01/03/2019
Satisfied customer
Service has been great every time I visit. Customer service is amazing and I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else but here...