IS
Elgin, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/09/2021
Friendly & fast
They always do a great job & my car is always returned in immaculate condition

KJ
KELVIN J.
Mercedes-Benz S550
Awesome work
Browns Motor Works is the best hands down. We only let them service our Mercedes. They are very friendly, very thorough in details of your issues and they provide excellent work. I would recommend them over anybody else. Ask for Mr. Leroy or Scott. They will definitely take care of you.

MICHEAL S.
Volvo V70
Very pleased.
Pleased with prompt assistance, ease of transaction and excellent work. Staff always has a great attitude and eager to assist.

RJ
ROSS J.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Replacement of Windshield Wipers
Called Brown Motor Works in the afternoon. Even though they were extremely busy, they ordered the wipers for my Mini Cooper and had me drop by the next morning. They installed them and had me out of there in 15 minutes. Service was courteous and professional. Will return in the fall for an oil change.

JUDY D.
Irmo, SC
07/07/2021
Consistent Great Service
In today for basic oil change, which was performed in a stellar manner while I waited! Quality products used in changing oil, which I appreciate. Extensive report provided of other services my car 🚗 needs, and explanation. Highly recommend this business!!

DAVID H.
West Columbia, SC
07/07/2021
Great work
Brown Motor Works did great work for a great price I will definitely go back for my next repair

MINI Countryman
07/06/2021
Friendly place to service a Mini
My right upper engine mount cracked and Mini wanted a fortune. Brown made the repairs quickly. Hopefully the issue is fixed. They were efficient and courteous to deal with and we’re just under $500 cheaper than MINI to do the repair.

AF
APRIL F.
Elgin, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/03/2021
The service is impeccable. Everyone is friendly and easy to deal with. I trust these people which sometimes is difficult in the auto service industry.

OD
OWEN D.
Saint Simons Island, GA
Volvo V60
07/02/2021
Could Not Ask for More or Better !
Fri before a holiday wkend - out of staters w/ engine problems on I-26W. After trying 3 other places our insurance co roadside assist recommended, we found 1st Brown Auto on our own on internet. They were unable to deal w/us but recommended Brown #2 on Broad River.
“RA” clearly understood our tough spot & said to have us towed the 20 miles to them & they’d at least try to diagnose our issue. Not only did they, he personally went across town to pick-up the part needed. They completed repairs & we were still able to make it to Blowing Rock before dark. Every one we encountered at Brown was so cordial & they pushed themselves to take care of us while we know they were looking forward to finishing their day so they could all enjoy the long holiday weekend w/ their families & friends. My wife & I have no doubt God led us to these empathetic, experienced, qualified, service-directed people. If we lived in Columbia, there is only one place we would allow to take care of our vehicles. Thank you RA & UR colleagues for being there & taking care of us.

CONNIE S.
Chapin, SC
BMW Z4
07/02/2021
Excellent trustworthy service
I contacted 3 other shops and the BMW dealership re my convertible top on my z4. BMW told me i needed a whole new motor cost $1000. In fact the dealer wouldn’t listen to a woman tell them i thought it was a sensor instead of the whole motor. The other shops told me they wouldn’t even look at it. Brown was able to locate the issue and repair the top at half the cost. It was not the motor.

TP
TONY P.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLE
07/01/2021
The best
Brown motor works has been the best high end car repair shop for 30 years. You get great service at way better prices than at the dealer. They are certified to repair most high vehicles. Don’t go any where else. They have been repairing and maintaining my cars since 1992. I have sent 100 friends over the years and they have been happy and continue to bring their cars there. You can’t stay in business for 30 years unless you are doing something right. They are the best.

GG
GEORGE G.
Mercedes-Benz S430
06/30/2021
George Glymph
There are many companies in Columbia that could have solve my problem, how many do I trust that will have my interest at heart, tlhank BMW, over the years I have recomended BMW to several peoples

TJ
THERESA J.
Lexus LS 460
06/29/2021
Professional Service
I trust the service at BMW. They give frequent updates as to what is going on. My car is always cleaned prior to returning it to me.

JAY B.
West Columbia, SC
MINI Countryman
06/29/2021
Love BMW
The folks at Brown Motor Works are great to me and my vehicle. They explain the needs of the car in a way I can understand.

FR
FRANCES R.
Blythewood, SC
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/25/2021
If my car is broken, it is good to have honest people working on it.
Brown Auto has been working on my car since i bought it. i have always found tbem go be honest while getting my car back to me fast. They always give the best car washes in town. I would not let any other dealership or place touch my car.