Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Land Rover Range Rover
10/16/2019
The Brown Motors works team take really good care of my older model vehicle.They are courteous ,friendly but most of all efficient! I've never had to take it back because it was incorrectly serviced.When I get my next vehicle ,I will ONLY go to BMW!

JY
JASON Y.
West Columbia, SC
10/15/2019
Great people and great service
I worked with Scott to take care of some check engine codes and to repair the headlamp wiring on my 2012 Silverado . Scott was quick to follow up with me and give me a plan of action and an estimated cost to repair. When i picked up my truck, it was cleaner than i dropped it off and the issues corrected. Highly recommend BMW for your auto needs.

LG
LORRIE G.
Hopkins, SC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/15/2019
Service.
Type A service was speedy and assuring

CK
CLAUDE K.
BMW 750i
10/14/2019
Excellent service , knowledgeable staff .
Stress free experience , upfront with what it cost and very professional .

10/14/2019
03 330ci ..fixed as specified
Repaired as specified. Cost was correct. Car was washed and cleaned prior to return.

IR
INELL R.
Swansea, SC
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/11/2019
Parking area in order clean building inside/out
From the first phone call to the time I picked up my car I was treated with professionalism a time was given for part to be ordered and car to fixed and was done. Clean atmosphere friendly workers with a good sense of humor THANK YOU Brown Motor works for getting me back on the road!

AG
ALBERT G.
BMW 740i
10/09/2019
Good people
Very good service

10/05/2019
Excellent customer service
Not only did they obviously do a great job in my vehicle but the customer service is outstanding here!! I won’t take my car anywhere else! Everything was done promptly and I was kept up to date on the status. Highly recommend!

DELON S.
BMW 340i xDrive
10/04/2019
bmw wheels & tires
installed wheels with alignment...always good service and communication at a reasonable cost.

HS
HATTIE S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/04/2019
The work and customer service
Brown Motor Works gives you a quote over the phone and when the work is complete, it's in close range. They advise you on what needs to be done and you make your decision. They are courteous and very knowledgeable about Mercedes.

CR
CAROLINE R.
Blythewood, SC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/02/2019
You know what your services will cost before the work is done.
Service advisors discuss what is necessary to keep your automobile in top condition before they begin working on your automobile. You receive a call from them if they determine there is another problem found during the inspection of the automobile. Upon completion of the work, you receive a call to notify you of the charges befor you return for your automobile. No surprises and reasonable prices.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/01/2019
Quality over Conveinience
Quality over Conveinience makes all the difference in Reliability. I was able to go in and give a description of the noises & performance of my Mini Cooper S. This info was documented by entering data in their computer system.The very friendly Leroy then scheduled an appointment and a loaner vehicle was provided for me for the 2day duration of completing the repairs. Text messages to confirm the upcoming appointment hepled me not to forget. And once completed, I received prompt notification as well. The self test drive was done prior to closing out the services rendered and I am completely satisfied. And btw the car wash, and 🍿 just absolutely my favorite past time thing to do there. Thanks guys...to all of you at Brown Motor Works.

GQ
GREG Q.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/30/2019
Outstanding automotive service
Brown is the most thorough and ethical auto repair business I have done business with, period. If repairs are needed for Mercedes/BMW, etc., they are it in the Columbia area.

CARNELL S.
Volvo XC60
09/30/2019
very professional.
The service is fast and the wait is not long. the quality of work is second to none.

DE
DAN E.
Mercedes-Benz E430
09/27/2019
Oil Change Superb
Oil Change is far more than a regular lube job at Brown Motor Works! Multipoint inspection, a great car wash on the house, and a detail report of future scheduled maintenance is standard there. The staff is friendly and efficient, as well. My car is always happier when leaving there!🤗

GB
GUY B.
09/27/2019
Prompt curtesy service
This was a routine maintenance visit but they had the car ready ahead of schedule. The bill was what I expected and the car was clean when I picked it up.

LU
LATASHA U.
09/25/2019
Great care and customer service!
They took great care of my BMW and at a good price. The customer service was great!

MARCIA B.
09/20/2019
I trust them!
Brown Motor Works has been taking care of my cars for almost 30 years, I think. I used to do a lot more “trip” driving than I do now - many times by myself and at night. I have always had the feeling they actually cared about my safety on the road. Over the years I have recommended them to many. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

West Columbia, SC
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/18/2019
Great sevice
The work was done as approved and communication was great. Very convenient rides to and from the location.

JAMES G.
Dalzell, SC
09/07/2019
Honesty, price, and professionalism
Browns Motor Works is a great place to have your car serviced if you want a good price , honesty , and professionalism .