CHRIS W.
02/09/2021
They know what they are doing!!!
If you want your car taken care of there is NO other place to go

DEBORAH D.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/09/2021
Deborah
First impressions are lasting impressions. We were treated cordial when we entered the establishment and offered various amenities. The wait time was not bad and I received ongoing feedback of my car issues.

LW
LORENZO W.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz S430
Awesome
Great customer service and prompt professional service. Will definitely be back

CT
CHRISTY T.
Volvo S40
02/05/2021
We had a great first time experience!
Great service. Great communication!!! Great work!! I highly recommend them.

TT
TONY T.
Hopkins, SC
02/05/2021
Best car shop in town!!!!
Mr RA, Scott and Mr. Leroy have treated me with nothing but respect from day one!! They treat my vehicles like their very own.. Quick fast service with a Professional attitude.

RANDY B.
Solid service
They communicate well and do what they say.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
Trusted Mechanics!
We always trust BMW for our vehicle needs. They will never recommend work you don’t need, always deliver on time (if not before), and will always be the only Service Center we recommend in the area!

JUDY D.
Highly Skilled Professionals
Brown Motor Works continue to perform in an exemplary manner in taking care of the service needs of my car. I have been a customer for many years! The technicians continue to do an awesome job, as well as other professional staff! I like that they produce a personalized Inspection Report for future car services. Keep up the good work guys!!!

JANET R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Quick and Efficient Service
My car was fixed in a timely manner, and the price was very reasonable.

JAMES W.
Elgin, SC
BMW 750Li
02/02/2021
The A team!!
Excellent customer service, top Notch!!

ROBERT B.
West Columbia, SC
01/28/2021
Very professional and polite technician
Professional technician left my car dash cleaner than when he started!

REVEKEO S.
Fast service

TT
TAMMY T.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/28/2021
These guys are very professional and well trained individuals took my care one day it was fixed the next day I would absolutely refer these guys to anyone
These guys are very professional and well trained
Took my vehicle one day and it was fixed the next day highly recommended

RF
Roosevelt F.
Sumter, SC
Service was wonderful. Friendly stafff
The oil change didn't take long and you checked every thing to make sure my car is running at its best and I love it the car car run like new thank you I will refer my friends

AW
ALO W.
Jaguar XJ Series
01/26/2021
They take their time to get it right and ensure you are satisfied with the job.
Mr. Leroy does everything to ensure customer satisfaction.