Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Will H.
Winnsboro, SC
Chevrolet Silverado
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Loraine. She said this business provides good service. She has never had a need they did not meet and the employees are friendly.

ZP
Zach P.
Batesburg, SC
BMW 325i
03/05/2015 Category: Service
Zach said this business gave him quick advice.

MT
MAUREEN T.
Okatie, SC
Volvo XC90
03/04/2015
Courteous and Professional
This auto repair shop squeezed me in on a busy day when I had an emergency. They were very courteous and knowledgable. They took the time to answer all of my questions and presented me with options. I was very pleased and will be back.

TONI M.
02/20/2015
Leroy was so nice and helpful!
Leroy was very nice and he took care of me like I was a part of his family. I am very confident in their service. I called them for an oil change and Leroy answered the phone and told me to bring my car in that day. They not only changed my oil but did an overall look at everything. Their customer service was amazing. I'll be back there for all my car servicing needs.

MICHAEL B.
02/19/2015
the people and the service
they did a great job repairing my BMW-X5

LR
LAURIE R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/17/2015
Customer service
Always great customer service!

SR
STEVE R.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
02/16/2015
Professional and courteous
Everyone was helpful and responsive to my problem. Leroy took care of everything. He communicates beautifully

James A.
BMW 745i
02/14/2015 Category: Service
James said they are always friendly and prompt. He has never had an issue with them.

PP
Patrick P.
Gilbert, SC
Volvo V70
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Patrick said he brings his personal vehicle there and he likes their service.

Sarah S.
BMW 525i
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Sarah said they always do an excellent job and she trusts them to work on her vehicle.

TC
Tracey C.
Gilbert, SC
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Tracey said this business does a good job. They could serve her better by providing more discounts for their customers.

SHANTEL B.
02/04/2015
Their quick and friendly services ...!!!
Awesome and realizable

GW
GEORGE W.
BMW 528i
02/04/2015
The Team at Brown Motor Works are very knowledgeable, courteous and superb mechanics.
I have been a customer of Brown Motor Works for over 30 years! Thank you RA and Team. Enough said.

Jennifer T.
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Terry. He said this business does a fairly good job, but he waited 1.5 weeks longer due to additional damage found and a parts delay.

ROBERT M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/03/2015
Great job
The customer service is excellent. The work is done promptly and there are no unexpected suprises.

PW
PAMELA W.
Chapin, SC
Volvo S60
02/01/2015
Staff, Service and Cost
I love my visits at BMW. I am always confident that I receive the best service for my vehicle. I enjoy the recommendations to best maintain quality of car for my car. Leroy is a jewel!! He always make me laugh.

THRISHA S.
Lexington, SC
Lexus LS 400
01/31/2015
Friendly staff and mechanics.
Staff care about their customers. Like that they offer a loaner during repairs.

FB
FRANK B.
01/29/2015
A Great place to get your car sevice and knowing its in good hands.
My car is clean and the oil change make my wife feel good about how it's drive. Thank you for all you do. FB.

ANNETTE S.
Jaguar X-Type
01/27/2015
Awesome Customer Service
My experience with Brown Motor Works was excellent. The professionalism and customer service of the owner and staff was awesome. I highly recommend customers to use Brown Motor Works for your car health.

Moses B.
BMW 328i
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Moses said the business always treats her well.