Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GB
GUY B.
05/31/2019
Last minute trouble
When I went to leave work on Tuesday my 328 was running very rough. BMW was already closed but I went straight there and left the car wit he the night drop. I called at 8:15 Wednesday and they were already getting the car in the shop. It was a coil pack and the car was ready before lunch. I appreciate the quick response.

JAMES T.
BMW 325i
05/28/2019
Good Service
I brought my 1994 BMW 325i to Brown Motor Works at 8:00 AM. I got an oil change and repairs to stop leaking oil and was back in my car at 5:00 PM. Great service. I go a ride to and from my home provided by Brown. Those guys have been caring for this car since it was new, through 3 owners.

JAY B.
West Columbia, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/28/2019
I love these guys.
I truly appreciate the professional attitude, the friendliness and the attentive atmosphere at Brown Motor Works. I know they will preform all work needed and keep me appraised to work which may need to be done in the future. I have and will continue to recommend them to friends.

DAVID G.
Mercedes-Benz S500
05/27/2019
Fair price, work done well and on time
I recommend Brown Motor Works to anyone with a high end ( or high quality automobile) my car was returned repaired clean and on time

DAMON S.
Lexington, SC
BMW 135i
05/23/2019
Great Customer Service!!!
Even though the price was a bit stiff, which I anticipated, Leroy (Manager) made our experience stress free and worth while. My wife's BMW came back purring like a kitten..lol. We will definitely be returning as customers if we have any more issues...

Saluda, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/22/2019
Friendly and honest!
You can count on Browns Motor Works to get you up and going without all the extras you don’t really need!

KEITH B.
Blythewood, SC
BMW 745Li
05/22/2019
The Best!
Customer service is the best!!! They are honest, compared to the dealerships that lie to get more money out of you.
I also enjoy the little promotional freebies 😊.

TH
TOM H.
Cayce, SC
Great Service!!
I have been a customer of Brown Motor Works for about 30 years!
They are very reasonable, prompt, and efficient service center!!
I will not take my BMW any where else for service!!

RL
RAY L.
05/21/2019
Well, these guys are nothing but the best.
They are simply the best. I own a few BMWs and I’ve been to a few auto garages, and honestly I’ve never felt more comfortable leaving my vehicles with them. They always exceed expectations and I just love the way they wash and vacuum out the vehicles when they’re done. And did mention the shuttle service is amazing? While they work on you foreign vehicle, they will also take you where you need to go and pick you up where they dropped you off once your vehicle is complete. I love them.

JUDY D.
05/21/2019
I spoke with Mr. Leroy and received an appointment for an oil change very quickly and I really do appreciate that! The technician was very concerned and asked about other areas of my car that may also need attention. Recommendations provided for return visit as well. Thank you guys for a job WELL DONE!

ME
MONIKA E.
Oil Change
Excellent friendly and professional customer service. They know their customers by name and always ensure that they provide details of the service provided and no hidden cost for repairs.

ALENA M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/20/2019
Great job
Done everything efficient and quick. Communicated with us through entire process. Would definitely recommend

EL
EBONY L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/20/2019
Oil Change
Nice first impression. Leroy helpful. Prompt service. Price great. Will be back.

ROD G.
Lugoff, SC
05/17/2019
Professional Service
I had my car towed in, they immediately ordered the parts and started working on it, The car was ready when they said it would be and they even fixed another problem that they found without charging additional labor. I was happy that I sent my car to them.

Chapin, SC
Volvo XC90
05/16/2019
Expedient service
They were able to get me an appointment quickly. They kept me up to date with the progress on my car.

Chevrolet Sonic
05/15/2019
Best Ever
Staff is friendly, honest and makes you feel your car is in good hands. Would definitely use them again

BMW 128i
05/15/2019
BMW owner.
Good service, exact diagnosis and aceptable price.

MICHELLE B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/14/2019
Great Job!!!
My vehicle was not doing good at all. It died on me and I thought it was a major engine problem. The wonderful staff quoted me and had the work done in just a few days. They even did a few extra things and I came in at lower than what I was quoted. They have a new customer for the life of my Volkswagen. Thanks y'all!!!!

JENNIFER B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/14/2019
Dependable
I have had my Mercedes at BMW on several occasions. The people are very friendly, work is top quality, and they are very fair in pricing. I wouldn't take my car any where else.

WB
WILLIE B.
05/11/2019
customer service
I've been going here for over 15 years. The folks here are great as well as the quality of work being performed and the price.