MICHAEL W.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/04/2020
Good service all the way around. Mr Leroy is a great asset
Good job and good service. Top notch operation

AF
APRIL F.
Elgin, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
12/02/2020
Excellent customer service. Honest and reasonable estimates.
I love the timely and excellent service I receive. Leroy is friendly and knowledgeable. The estimates I receive are accurate and I truly believe that the staff is honest and reliable.

JENNIFER R.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/02/2020
Trustworthy team
The folks at Brown's Motor Works are amazing! They always treat me with kindness and respect and their prices are fair. I wouldn't think about taking my Mercedes to any other automotive repair.

FE
FRANCES E.
Volvo XC60
11/20/2020
It is about family! Everyone that works there & that is extended to customers.
Everyone is so helpful! You feel like family. Feel like I can trust the expert care. For many years I commuted to DC for work while being the main caretaker for my aging mom & her deteriorating health. I could not have done it without Brown Motorworks & the care to keep my car running. There were a lot of late nights on the road & being stranded on the road could have been dangerous.
Also love the fact that I see Scott & Leroy each & everytime. They are so dedicated & knowledgeable as is everyone at Brown Motorworks! THANK YOU! Frances Eargle

WR
WILLIAM R.
Jaguar XJ
11/19/2020
Outstanding customer service
Brown motors Work has great customer services. I was always informed about my service,. This is my second service with Brown Motor Work and l like the way they do business . I will Continue to use them .

11/16/2020
Will never go back...
Decided to get another opinion after coming to get a $1500 job done only to be told another part had to be added to the job for an additional $600! I took all the paperwork to the new mechanic who informed me of basic procedures not being done so additional parts/labor wouldn't be necessary. This mechanic completed everything on your to do list plus more for $785!!! I have no issues and my vehicle runs like a dream! Needless to say he was tipped accordingly and gained a lifelong customer! I only wish I found him before BMW! I'd have saved thousands.

MELISSA G.
Hopkins, SC
Honda Accord Coupe
11/13/2020
Trustworthy
Mr Mikell is very helpful and trustworthy. I appreciate the complimentary hand wash of my car after services. Look forward to continual great future services.

BUBBER H.
Kia Sorento
11/13/2020
Great business.
Friendly and efficient team. Always helpful. I won't take my autos anywhere else.

CJ

GLENN B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/12/2020
Trustworthy
I brought my vehicle in for vehicle computer-generated A service which generally comes up during the end of October or the first week of November. I was contacted by Leroy several hours later and he informed me that my vehicle was in excellent condition and needed no maintenance performed and I could pick my car up. I should qualify this by saying that my 2010 Mercedes E 350 is not my primary vehicle and being retired the car does sit sometimes and as I had only driven my car 2000 miles since last service no maintenance req. They could have performed a complete A service and charged me upwards of $400.00 but they were honest and showed me they appreciated my business and this why I will return to Browns.

DONTRAY W.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/04/2020
Fast, and friendly
I went there because I thought I had a coolant leak in my car. They ran the test, found out it was just a false alarm and did not charge me for checking. They also gave my car a complementary wash.

ALEXIS S.
10/31/2020
Amazing service
Ask for Mr. Leroy. At least I do every time I come. Anytime I need service Mr. Leroy makes it easy for me. I receive a print on what needs to be done and what is recommended. I’ve service 2 vehicles with them. My Mercedes and BMW 528i. Looking forward to servicing my Range Rover in the future. Pricing is fair and backed by warranty they will honor. I’m a customer for life.

RHONDA W.
10/30/2020
Great Service!
I've always be very happy with the service at Brown's Motor Work! Professional services and fair prices. Mr Leroy is awesome!! They really take care of my BMW.

JAVAN H.
10/29/2020
Timely. Reliable. Trustworthy.
This shop had my car ready in just a few days after numerous and extensive repairs were needed. They were very helpful and honest about everything along with very competitive pricing. I will be coming here for the remainder of my future car repairs.

LT
LARRY T.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/29/2020
Reasonable prices and honest people
Great service and honest repairs. They do not try to sell you repairs that you do not need.