AP
ANITA P.
Volvo XC60
05/03/2020
Thank you for providing great service!!!

WH
WILLIAM H.
Chapin, SC
04/30/2020
They are always responsive to my needs. Stand behind their work.

BMW 740i
04/30/2020
Always warm and welcoming there. All employees are really nice.
Very knowledgeable business when it comes to any foreign vehicles.

RACHEL S.
Volvo S40
04/29/2020
Honest guys, fair prices, quality work
It’s hard moving to a new area and finding not just an honest mechanic, but someone who knows what they are doing. I have found that here with my Volvo, it saves me time and money not going to the dealership and, as a female, I don’t have to figure out what they are telling me is legitimate or not (which I have dealt with). I can also trust they know European cars and any quirks they might have that other mechanics might not be well-versed in.

DONALD L.
Blythewood, SC
BMW Z4
04/27/2020
Do what needs to be done and they do what they say well.
Never surprised, I appreciate their honesty.

BC
BEVERLY C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Customer service
Job well done. I'm very satisfied with everything.

JAMES M.

TANELL G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/21/2020
Polite, kind and informative
My horn wasn’t working so I was told I could bring my car in and drop it off to have it looked at. When I got there everyone was nice and greeted me, since I had to drop my car off I was going to walk home but surprisingly I was offered a ride which was pretty cool. Had I not had a friend uber me to pick up my car when the repair was finished I’m sure someone at Brown Motor Works would’ve came and picked me up. I hadn’t washed or vacuumed my car in quite a while because I like to go to a certain car wash but they cleaned my car and gave me a cute little trash bag lol!!!! If you have Maxcare from CarMax this is a great place to go also. If I could’ve tipped them I would’ve because delivery and customer service are a big deal for me so I’m very appreciative and I will be returning. Thank you guys so much!!

DAVID W.
Jaguar XJ
04/17/2020
My Jag Problems
Have used Brown Motor Works on 2 occasions for my Jaguar for problems with my Jag as well as for it’s maintenance and each time I found them fast , competent, affordable, and pleasant to deal with. They even cleaned the vehicle inside and out both times without a charge. I would not trust my Jag with anyone else.

AN
ATIE N.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/15/2020
The customer service
Everything was good from customer to the job done and vehicule done.One important thing is the cost of the job except that everything perfect so try to look at that side.

HM
HANNIE M.
Chapin, SC
BMW 128i
04/15/2020
A++
Vey polite service fast and reasonable. Even cleaned my filthy car after repairs. Thank you!

JOHN T.
Irmo, SC
04/12/2020
Made a mighty fine first impression with me
I Had brown perform a service for me as a first time customer. They completed the job promptly and was thorough in their details,. The price was also respectable.
Lastly I had an existing mark on the side door when when I was picking up the car I noticed the tech with a terry cloth taking the time to wipe that mark off although it was pre-existing..... that showed me the care and attention to detail they have with their jobs,. Big or smal. I have the confidence that my car will be in great hands while at this shop.

EM
EUGENE M.
Better then main dealership
I love the details of the text I got letting me know how my car checked out

SCOTT H.
Great place
Great work, always helpful

HG
HERBERT G.
Top of the Line Service
I am a returning customer because there are no doubts about quality service when my car receives service at Brown Motor Works! Trusted professionals