Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mercedes-Benz C240
03/12/2019
Customer Service
Brown Motor Works mechanics are knowledgeable about the cars that they service.

LW
LA TONYA W.
03/08/2019
Great job once again!!!
I love Brown Moror Works on Broadriver! They are all so friendly and helpful. The customer service is excellent. This is my 2nd vehicle that I've had serviced with them. I will always use them, and recommend them to anyone!

Graniteville, SC
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/07/2019
Its NOT GREAT.
I TOOK MY CAR FOR ONE THING AND THEY CALLED ME AND LIED TELLING ME SOMETHING ELSE WAS WRONG SO THEY COULD FIX IT. SCAMMERS THATS WHAT THEY ARE!!!

JEFF G.

NOELLE B.
BMW Z4
03/06/2019
Great Service as Always!
I received great service from Brown Motor Works as always. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Mercedes-Benz C230
03/04/2019
RIPOFF
My first time going to Browns was back in October,2018. SINCE THEN I have been back to brown about the same issues repeatedly and every time they call me back to get my car they tell me everything is perfectly fine. I have probably been to Browns a total of 10-15 times back to back. Only things I had issues with was my alignment, and an oil leak. THIS MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! 2 issues and I been back there TOO MANY times. At this point i’m furious I was told my oil leak was fixed and they checked it replaced the valve cover gasket but I could still smell burning oil as I drive I take my car back multiple times about this and each time they tell me “it’s just residue no leak” but this time I go back now I need a new cam shaft I get that changed i’m picking up my car and now “the whole housing has several leaks” my dad asked for a quote and the man literally told me i’m not going to give you a quote ..... why? I definitely asked for one unless what you telling me to get fixed is a lie. But no quote ok. I first went for an alignment “you need all new tires before we can do that” I had new tires in the front so I go get brand spanking new ties and get them put on December take my car back “your rear row is out and we don’t know why” (I recently got back suspensions done ) got that corrected take it back for alignment they do it, but something just ain’t right I go back tell them it’s off “nothing wrong with alignment you need new front tires” ABSOLUTELY NOT it is new “well the passenger side needs air” but everything is fine. This was probably January now. It is now March not even 4 months of driving with my BRAND NEW tires they are COMPLETELY BALD ONLY ON THE INSIDE due to my tires dragging. And mr front desk tells me well we said your rear tow was out. I HAVE BEEN HERE 10 TIMES SINCE THEN DO NOT PLAY WITH ME BECAUSE YOU GUYS SUCK AT YOUR JOB AND YOUR MECHANICS ARE TRASH! i’m completely disgusted with this shop once they figure out what they did to my car I will NEVER BE GOING BACK and I will advise anyone else not to go either. Would’ve been 0 stars if I could.

Thanks :)

AF
ALAN F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/02/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
The folks at Brown are honest and do a great job at a fair price.

MARCIA B.
Volvo V70
02/27/2019
They're Honest - even if I don’t like it.
I’ve been a customer for many years, through at least 3 Volvo station wagons. The staff there are competent, courteous, helpful and fair. Even when they delivered the bad news that my car needed to be replaced.

DAVID H.
West Columbia, SC
02/22/2019
Professional and knowledgeable staff!!
As always Brown MW does a great job. Been using them for 20 years and as always they do a great job!!

JANET R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/22/2019
Extraordinary Customer Service
Went above and beyond, inhelping me find out if the warranty was still in effect to pay for parts in service of my car. Kept me informed every step in the process of the service.

MIKEL S.
West Columbia, SC
Jaguar XF
Recent service to my Jaguar
Very responsive to my immediate needs. Provided excellent service at a surprisingly reasonable cost. I highly recommend this company.

02/21/2019
Bad service and even worse diagnostic
I brought my car to BMW for what appeared to be an issue with the intake manifold dampeners. The technician Scott said that I needed to have the entire intake manifold replaced. Leroy gave me the part number but when I looked it up, it wasn't even for my car. Furthermore, the part doesn't even house the dampeners. I was quoted $2600.00 to fix it. When I asked to speak to the technician, I was told that I would have to do it in person as they do not come to the phone. When I arrived, the technician was nowhere to be found. I was then told that the owner would call me back. He never did. The issue was caused by a vacuum leak and was easily fixed for less than $5. I will never take my car there again.

HG
HERBERT G.
Smiles and excellent services
From the greeting to the service, thos is the place to be if you are looking for outstanding service and quality workmanship! Why take a chance at others places? Top notch company!

TJ
THERSEA J.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/20/2019
Great Job BMW
BMW is a great place to have your vehicle served. The staff is very professional, friendly and customer driven. I will definitely refer BMW. to my family and friends. Great job guys.

Gilbert, SC
02/15/2019
Reasonable prices and nice people

Lexus IS 250
02/15/2019
Honest people doing reputable work.
The only place to take your vehicle for repair.

Lexington, SC

Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/14/2019
Awesome service!
Always nice & very professional. Like the app and notifications when services are due on the car. Leroy is awesome!!!!

Gaston, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/13/2019
Mr. Leroy and the staff very friendly and take care of the customers .
Excellent 5