WB
WANDA B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/30/2020
Great customer service and professional environment.

BP
BEN P.
12/24/2020
Honesty and efficiency
This was my first experience with Brown Motor Works in Columbia SC. They quoted me a price for the work to be performed. And I received a call later that same day to inform me that I did not need to all the work that we discussed. They completed the job in one day and had me back on the road quickly. They even cleaned the car inside and out. They will be my go to mechanical team for this car from now on. No white coats like the overpriced dealership. Just good work in a timely fashion.

12/23/2020
Time
Car set in the lot too long ( Over 2 weeks).

DAN R.
12/22/2020
Best shop around
Brown Motor Works is my go-to shop for my vehicles maintenance needs. Friendly service and trained technicians keeps me coming back time and again. Talk to Leroy and he will take good care of you!

JAIME C.
West Columbia, SC
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/19/2020
Great customer service!
Scott was extremely helpful throughout my process. Even sourced a part to save me a ton of money.

DANIEL G.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/18/2020
Awesome place, honest people and great service!!
Brown Motor Works is such a great place for your car..they are honest and trust worthy people. I wouldn't take my Mercedes to any other place for service.

GG
GAVIN G.
12/16/2020
Honest, Fast, and great Service
My vehicle broke down and Brown Motor Works was able to fit me in quickly for a repair. They repaired only what was needed, and completed everything in a very timely manner. There was great communication as they discovered the issues and talked me through my options for repair. I would highly recommend them, and will be a customer for life.

ROBERT B.
West Columbia, SC
Volvo XC60
12/16/2020
Dependable
I’ve been taking my Volvo here for several years. I’ve never had negative issues after the work was completed.

YL
YONG L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/15/2020
Excellent, honest, fair price
I come here for mercedes all times. They are great and honest. I only came this BMW at broad river and not other one.

NB
NOELLE B.
BMW Z4
12/14/2020
Always the best!
Not only did Brown get my car fixed way faster than expected and wash my car but they also were very honest. My car threw multiple error codes and some of them would’ve been very expensive. However they fixed a coil which so far totally fixed the problem it did not cost too much money. I am always grateful that I know I can trust Brown motor Works.

MK
MONIQUE K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/11/2020
Always Delivery Satisfaction
Browns Motor Works always come thru everytime, with superior and excellent service. I wouldn't let anyone else serve my car but this place!!!!

KEVIN M.
12/10/2020
Leroy and BMW made it so easy
I wil definitely use Browns again were extremely prompt and honest

BRUCE B.
12/10/2020
Routine maintenance
I have always been pleased by the professionalism and quality of care at Brown Motor Works. They always check prior to progressing with any work and explain everything.

PH
PAUL H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/09/2020
Exceptional Service
BMW is very unique in the service industry! They thoroughly go over our car, never recommend a service unless it’s legit needed, and charge a very fair price.
One example- The local Mercedes dealership indicated I need $8k in service but I took it to BMW for a second opinion and found only $600 in repair was needed.
These guys are incredible!

RF
Rick F.
Blythewood, SC
12/09/2020
BMW 535i
Mr Keith/ Jim...Thanks to You and the Staff. The BMW runs Great and I’m enjoying the LR4. GIG!

Be Blessed Always!
“I have my own testimony”