ME
MONIKA E.
05/21/2019
Oil Change
Excellent friendly and professional customer service. They know their customers by name and always ensure that they provide details of the service provided and no hidden cost for repairs.

ALENA M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/20/2019
Great job
Done everything efficient and quick. Communicated with us through entire process. Would definitely recommend

EL
EBONY L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/20/2019
Oil Change
Nice first impression. Leroy helpful. Prompt service. Price great. Will be back.

ROD G.
Lugoff, SC
05/17/2019
Professional Service
I had my car towed in, they immediately ordered the parts and started working on it, The car was ready when they said it would be and they even fixed another problem that they found without charging additional labor. I was happy that I sent my car to them.

Chapin, SC
Volvo XC90
05/16/2019
Expedient service
They were able to get me an appointment quickly. They kept me up to date with the progress on my car.

Chevrolet Sonic
05/15/2019
Best Ever
Staff is friendly, honest and makes you feel your car is in good hands. Would definitely use them again

BMW 128i
05/15/2019
BMW owner.
Good service, exact diagnosis and aceptable price.

MICHELLE B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/14/2019
Great Job!!!
My vehicle was not doing good at all. It died on me and I thought it was a major engine problem. The wonderful staff quoted me and had the work done in just a few days. They even did a few extra things and I came in at lower than what I was quoted. They have a new customer for the life of my Volkswagen. Thanks y'all!!!!

JENNIFER B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/14/2019
Dependable
I have had my Mercedes at BMW on several occasions. The people are very friendly, work is top quality, and they are very fair in pricing. I wouldn't take my car any where else.

WB
WILLIE B.
05/11/2019
customer service
I've been going here for over 15 years. The folks here are great as well as the quality of work being performed and the price.

JJ
Joe J.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the service quality was excellent. The work was done at a good price.

GG
GEORGE G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/08/2019
Easy to make a appointment and gets the repairs done in a reasonable time.

STACEY H.
05/08/2019
Customer service was exceptional the service personnel was very knowledgeable and friendly ,my wait time was minimal would definitely go back again
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 05/08/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.

ROY M.

Prosperity, SC
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/01/2019
Awesome
These guys bend over backwards. Awesome work and excellent customer service!!! Won't go anywhere else.