JN
JOHN N.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/17/2020
Honest and hardworking people. I've been coming to this business for 15 years and refer all of my friends to it.
I don't think there is a better group of mechanics in the Columbia area. I prefer every one of my friends to them.

STACY H.
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/16/2020
*not great
Charged for replacing intake & actuator gasket while replacing sparkle plugs and core package when in same area as well as the labor operation covers R&R gasket sets. Catalytic Converter went from $385.00 to $585.00 for replacement and it's bolt on and not weld on. RA even tried to charge for diagnostic time even though I had needed repairs done.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 03/16/2020

Sorry to hear your disapiontment. The labor time for replacing spark plugs is 2.6 hours. We only charged you 1.0 to replace them and diagnosis the vehicle. We were extremly fair with pricing and diagnosis. Hopefully other shops will be as fair. Have a blessed day.

CJ
CHRIS J.
03/12/2020
Great techs, fair pricing
Super service, on time at the price quoted.

REBECCA H.
Saluda, SC
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
03/12/2020
Leroy and the staff!
Leroy was great! He helped me every step of the way with dealing with the warranty company and they fixed everything! Everyone was so helpful and answered every question I had! Can’t beat this place!

LK
LEE K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/09/2020
Very friendly staff.
The staff was very friendly. They made sure to ask questions to make sure I was getting the work that I wanted and made sure to eliminate any confusion.

ZM
ZANDRA M.
Greensboro, NC
I only trust Brown Motor Works to service my vehicle
Upon walking into the establishment I was greeted by Mr. Leroy. Mr. Leroy actively listened to all of my concerns about my vehicle. I live out of state and when I went to a mechanic I was not greeted nor were my concerns met with care. After listening he ensured me my concerns were valid and he would have the mechanics look into it. I learned the cause of my engine light and was put at ease. Mr. Leroy explained the cause of the engine light to me as well as the cost before moving forward with my vehicle. I would like to thank Mr. Leroy for his sense of humor, honest merit and caring demeanor. Furthermore, thank you to the hardworking mechanics for quickly who also had great customer service.

EC
EVELYN C.
Orangeburg, SC
03/06/2020
I previously had a bad experience with a mechanic that created a serious car issue for me, I was referred to Leroy at Brown Motor Works by my brother in law and he was able to identify and fix the problem immediately. I’m a very satisfied customer and will continue to do business with them in the future

DAN R.
03/06/2020
If you need your vehicle serviced, take it to Brown Motor Works on Broad River Road. Fast and friendly service every time. Best in the business!

RICKY W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/05/2020
Professionalism
Thanks to RA Brown and staff,not only did they do a great job they fi,ed my car and had it back to me in just a couple of days.

Dwarakana P.
Elgin, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML250
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Dwarakana said that he has been going to the place for a long time and they always treat him well.

CANDY W.
Volvo XC60
03/04/2020
TOP NOTCH AUTO REPAIR SHOP
I was considering purchasing a used Volvo, but was told to possible reconsider as oil changes for foreign vehicles could tun upwards of a couple hundred $. I found BMW on google search w 5 star rating so I called just to inquire about Volvo maintenance pricing. Leroy answered phone in the most courteous manor; answered all my questions..did not try to rush me off phone. Then such a surprise when he told me I could bring the vehicle in to be checked out mechanically before I made a most difficult buying decision. No appt necessary, The next morning, I drove the car to the BMW shop where Leroy greeted me with a smile and almost immediately got me checked in..We were in and with a diagnostic report within a half hour. Now that we purchased the 2017 XC60, will be going to BMW for all our service needs. Really wish we would have known about them when we had our Audi. Dealership service costs were outrageous. Looking forward to doing business with Leroy and his awesome team of professionals.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 03/05/2020

Good morning, we really appreciate the kind words. I'll be sure to give Leroy a pat on the back! We look forward to serving you in the future. Have a great day.

JAZZ H.
Irmo, SC
Land Rover Range Rover
03/04/2020
Brown's Motor works services my older vehicle with care.Sometimes I'm not able to call ahead so I leave it over the weekend and they always work me in as soon as possible.Mr.Leroy communicates what's needed and gives me options if there are any.I wouldn't go anywhere else.

DAPHNE S.
Prosperity, SC
Mercedes-Benz C400
Daphne S.
They don’t sugar coat anything. Get to the root of the problem and then repairs it❣️

ZH
ZEKE H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/03/2020
Quick diagnosis. Timely completion.
Couldn't get the check engine light to go off. BMW found the several related issues and got us back on the road.

KJ
KELVIN J.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/03/2020
They go above and beyond to make sure your vehicle is up to par. Very informative and professional staff.