ROBERT S.
Chapin, SC
04/30/2021
Charged for a quote on brake job
I took my BMW in due to the “check brake lining warning light”. I had also taken the car in two months prior and was informed that the brake pads were close to needing to be replaced. I was given a quote to replace all four brake rotors pads and sensors. I declined to have the service performed and was charged $120 fee. I am not sure what the fee was for as the brake warning light and your own service records indicated the vehicle was due for a brake job. I think this practice is highly unethical and will no longer patronize your business.

BILL M.
BMW 750i xDrive
04/30/2021
Wonderful service
Great place, fixed quickly and they communicate !

JEFFERY A.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLA
04/24/2021
Leroy is Great
Service was excellent and faster than I expected. Leroy seems trustworthy and made me feel at ease. I will be back for service in the future.

IM
ISABELLE M.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/22/2021
Isabelle S. Maple
Courtesy and workmanship. Did an awesome job of informing and prioritizing my repairs.

KI
KENNETH I.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/22/2021
Professional , courteous and reliable
I have been pleased with the work performed on my Mercedes. The staff is knowledgeable, professional and respectful. I was recommended to try Brown’s Motor Works by an associate. The experience each time I visited, has been great. So great, that I have recommended two of my friends to Brown’s Motor Work. My friends are pleased too with the service.

SA
SHALIA A.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/19/2021
These guys are like family !
My family and I have been going to Browns Motor Works for years ! They are always so friendly and helpful and don’t mind answers any questions anytime. I would not take my cars anywhere else !

RICK R.
04/18/2021
Customer satisfaction
I have been a customer since the first Brown Motor Works opened on Gibson Street. Their work and commitment to customers will always be second to none! Make them your first choice!

IS
ILENE S.
Elgin, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/15/2021
Happy Repair
They are quick& friendly. My bill is always what I was quoted or less! My car is returned spotless

LW
LUPRINCE W.
Audi Q5
Fast and respectful
Great service explain to the point on all issues.

WD
WILLIAM D.
Winnsboro, SC
Mercedes-Benz S500
Courteous professional service.
It's a great place to take a vehicle for professional, reliable service and feel comfortable with the results.

BEN M.
Consistent excellence
Brown Team looks out for my best interest by checking my car for needs I may not be aware of. They get me back on the road and keep me there...

CR
CAROLYNNE R.
Chapin, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Timely to thorough services
Leroy M, Service advisor, is knowledgeable as are the technicians. Costs have been reasonable, but like everything else, they have increased. Highly recommend Brown Motor Works.

JENNIFER R.
Little Mountain, SC
04/09/2021
Customer service excellent. Always quality work

CLIFF W.
Mercedes-Benz E500
Great Guys
Thanks Cliff Weir

BL
BRADFORD L.
Jaguar XF
Friendly and accountable
Great work and very dependable