Latest Review 20 minutes ago

DEL D.
Pomaria, SC
10/29/2020
Highly Recommend!!
I have often equated taking a car to the shop like going to the doctor. It can be a scary propitiation. It is comforting knowing there is a shop, Brown Motor Works, that one can trust the work they do! I first met R.A. Brown, the owner, many years ago when he was head tech at Hancock BMW, in Columbia . R.A. has assembled a staff of people, both in the office and technicians in the shop, that are second to none in Columbia! I personally know everyone at Brown and I can attest to their knowledge of the industry and just as important, their honestly and integrity. I highly recommend Brown Motor Works to anyone in need of automotive repair!!

DAMIEN B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Alternator CHECK
I went in for an alternator check and I was charged $120 just for a check. no one absolutely none of the staff were wearing masks inside the building. at one time I counted eight people inside of the office all sharing tortilla chips and salsa. I understand you cannot eat with a mask on but still that is absurd. There is signage posted that says they reserve the right to charge a diagnostic fee if repairs aren't rendered the same day but $120 is absolutely ridiculous. I've already had my alternator changed somewhere else and do not recommend business with them.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 10/29/2020

Mr.Barber I am sorry about the misunderstanding on the diagnosctic charge.I bo belive it was explained to you that if the alternator was replaced the $120.00 would have been part of the repair.We do need to pay our techinican for his time he spent diagnosing the vehicle.

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Acura RDX
Always Great Service
We have been using Brown Motor Works for many years now- through multiple vehicles they have always continued to provide us with timely, professional, and quality service. We’ve had emergencies and been fit in same day, with thorough explanations of any issues. They are always friendly and fair.

GB
GLORIA B.
Irmo, SC
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/28/2020
The wonderful people and service
Great service. Great hospitality.
Great customer service.
Accurate
Short time.
All smile from start to finish from everyone.
Thank you. A pleasurable place

Volvo S70
10/23/2020
Foreign car experts
When no one else knows how to repair a used foreign car, they do. The repair it's done right.

Mercedes-Benz C300
10/23/2020
The quick service, the courteous staff and the price for my services.

JEREMY G.
10/22/2020
First Time and Last Time Customer
Dont understand the charges. Seem to be repeative charges. If the hose is molded and you replace the hoses why two different prices. Complementary Wash please don't ever wash my car without my permission. Probably won't be returning. Great customer service. Charge for 2 hoses not even 3 inches long that I identified and the only thing you have to remove was a snapped on engine cover. I don't see how its $683.14

Chapin, SC
10/22/2020
Fast and honest
Got me in and out very quick. Took the BMW dealership 5 days just to diagnose an issue. Brown Motor works had me diagnosed and repairs complete within 24 hours

CORY B.
Ridgeway, SC
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/21/2020
Great customer service!!!
Took my Mercedes to get inspected and service was great!! People are friendly and prices are fair! Thanks

TINA M.
Hopkins, SC
10/20/2020
Honest Business
This is the second time I have brought one of my vehicles in for a service. They are very honest with you and get your vehicle back to you in a timely manner. I recommend them to others

SYLVESTER B.
Jaguar XJ
10/10/2020
professionalism and fast service
Knowledge of complex cars and fast service is important. BMW has both.

MURRAY S.
Hi Georgia service I will be coming back for more

Chapin, SC
10/09/2020
Good customer service
I have always found them to be honest in assessing my service issues.

10/07/2020
Great continued service
Have been using their service for years. So professional and friendly. Can’t imagine going anywhere else.

LEROY M.
10/05/2020
Great job
This was not first visit to Brown Motor Works those guys keep my vehicle on the road and my service advisor is very knowledgeable on all my automotive needs once again thanks