Newberry, SC
03/01/2020
Friendly
Ensures that the customers receive updates and recommendations.

Mercedes-Benz CLS
02/27/2020
Fixing MB dealerships misses
Brown Motor Works fixed the dealerships misses. I just had my car serviced at the dealership including brakes replaced. 200 hundred miles later I had a flat tire on the freeway where my tire wore through the cords on the tire. 200 miles from when they replaced my brakes but my tires were not even recommended to be replaced... Thanks Brown Motor Works

BG
BRENDA G.
Gaston, SC
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/26/2020
Leroy is my Hero
I was very concerned over an inspection and quote of things that needed repair on my Mini Cooper by a Mini dealership in Charleston. I went in for an oil change that ended up costing me right at $500, and was looking at $2000+. Leroy had everything listed checked and only one item was really a concern; at a cost of $700+ in lieu of $1005. I will definitely be a repeat customer of Brown Motor Works.

JOSEPH M.
02/26/2020
friendly a
Always professional minded and kind

RD
RONNIE D.
02/25/2020
Location. And the people
Nice place. People were nice and friendly. Seemed to know about my car. Answered questions without hesitation.

MACEO G.
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/24/2020
Professional but Personal
Not an easy combination to manage but they seem to do alright with it, they make it a priority to be sure every customer leaves feeling nothing less then absolutely satisfied. Browns Motor Works has been servicing my family’s Mercedes for over 10 years now & it’s always a bad idea to take them anywhere else & that weather you find out before or after 🤷🏾‍♂️ BMW⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ROBERT S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/21/2020
Outstanding Service
Very professional and courteous service, with knowledgeable staff.

MAURIO R.
BMW M3
02/21/2020
Car repair
I have been going to Brown Motor Works for over 15 years and they have always done quality work on all my cars. They always get my cars in for repair in a timely manner and have me ready to hit the road as soon as possible. I highly recommend them!!!

CP
CAROLA P.
Prosperity, SC
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/20/2020
The best
Awesome service and customer service!

BANCIE B.
Land Rover LR2
02/20/2020
Friendly staff, quality service, and timely repair!
Browns Motor Works came highly recommended and I was truly pleased with the quality of service I received. I'm a lifelong client. Thank you guys for a job well done!

DOUG L.
BMW Z4
02/19/2020
Great customer service!
A Brown Motor Works former employee referred me to BMW. I met the service manager Leroy and within minutes I knew I made the right choice to repair my 2003 BMW Z4. Leroy advised me of their progress during the repair process by phone and text. The repair cost was exactly what Leroy quoted me and gave me a complete inspection of my vehicle at no extra cost. I would recommend Brown Motor Works to anyone that is looking for an honest, knowledgeable and reputable repair center.

MARISOL C.
Lexington, SC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/18/2020
Honest, customer service
From the first phone call, I liked them. They were polite, listened to my concerns and were honest about the diagnostic. I would take my car there again and would definitely recommend them

VG
VIKKE G.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
02/18/2020
Good
I took my vehicle tjere for a 2nd time and the front office is great; Shout out to Scott;-) However, my rear bumper was damaged and apparently the mechanic didn't let them know what he did. My vehicle is not to of the line New but....its mine. Scott gave me a deal on price of repair but it should be MANDATORY for mechanics to report all damages right away.

DONNA G.
White Rock, SC
02/14/2020
Honesty and efficiency.
The staff is always accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable.

JAMES H.
02/14/2020
They did a great job with hybrid BMW 5 series that was experiencing electrical issues and other shops in town could not figure out.