AF
Irmo, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/21/2021
Good service, honest staff
Been taking my wife’s 2011 Mini Cooper here for years. Nice people to work with.

HS
HATTIE S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/21/2021
The work and customer service
The appointment time is kept. I was checked in and right after my car was taken back for service. The work was done in a timely manner. All employees were friendly and made me feel comfortable. I received my diagnostic paperwork through my email before leaving the office. The price didn't escalate. I am happy with Brown Motor Works and I learned a lot by sitting and listening to other customers.

MJ
MATTEW J.
Blythewood, SC
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/20/2021
POOR Customer and Vehicle Service
I had a noise and a radiator leak. Had car towed to Browns. The engine light came on when going into the shop. They fixed flywheel and left the leak per my instructions. They did not call me to say the engine light was on. I call to see if car was ready and no mention of the codes that were for a timing exhaust bank and general misfire. When I asked why they did not call me about the engine light. Scott told me he thought I knew about the light being on. My response was that it was not on when I had the car towed in. He said they do not do anything when those lights are on because I did not tell him it was. My response was that I should have gotten a call to say what they found. An engine light could be anything from something small to something major. They knew what the codes were and decided to take my payment and I did not find out about it until I went to pick it up. While getting an explaination of why he did not call about the light I was told that when people bring their car in to get the oil changed and a light is on the customer says don't worry about the light. This was trying to compair me having $1600.00 of work done to an oil change. At least he gives them the option to have the work done which I didn't get that chance. The lack of care and concern that I am driving my car away from Brown's with the engine light on is sad. I have been a customer for a few years but this type of service leaves me no choice but to find somewhere else to get my car fixed.

NG
NEAL G.
Irmo, SC
Jaguar XK8
01/20/2021
Excellent Jaguar XK8 Service
The staff is very knowledgeable, professional, efficient and courteous. They were thorough in analyzing my problem and performing repairs. I was impressed with the total experience I had with Brown Motor Works. They will be my "Go to" professionals in the future for my Jag. I enjoyed my interaction with Leroy.

CARNELL S.
Volvo XC60
01/19/2021
friendly fast service.
you get your service . and they work with you to insure.
That you are satisfied with the work they have done.

SF
SCOTT F.
Chapin, SC
01/16/2021
Customer Service
The customer service given by Leroy was awesome. They received my car on Wednesday around 4pm, diagnosed the problem on Thursday and gave me a call immediately. They repaired my car on Friday and I picked it up Friday afternoon.

HJ
HELEN J.
Rembert, SC
01/15/2021
Customer service was excellent!!Mr.Leroy was very courteous and I'll recommend the service.thanks Mr.Leroy
Customer service was great!!!Mr.Leroy was very helpful and courteous!!I would recommend them!!

TV
TERRI V.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/14/2021
Trustworthy and Honest
Scott is the best technician. He is completely honest (as are all the techs) and won't try to get you to do repairs that your car doesn't need. I really appreciate the way they answer my questions so I can understand as well. They have found issues that other mechanics haven't and debunked two major repairs that other mechanics tried to sell me. They are my GO-TO forever!

KH
KATHY H.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/13/2021
Very knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable fix problems one visit

DY
DEBORAH Y.
01/13/2021
I have used BMW since ‘93 with each of my cars .
Always sound expertise .. follow - up if the problem continued is all great.. very personable ..

DT
DORIS T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/12/2021
The employees
I’m always satisfied with their work

KIM S.
Chapin, SC
01/08/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Very personable and honest. Only does the work that is necessary and tries to find the most cost effective solution.

GC
GARY C.
01/07/2021
Quick service
Easy check in, quick turnaround for a battery replacement & oil service plus the car was washed within 4 hours with other customers being served as well.

BC
BOB C.
Jaguar XF
01/07/2021
Great people
I have put my trust in their work

JOHN W.
01/04/2021
Knowledgeable staff and good mechanics