JEREMY C.
01/01/2021
Quick and easy!
My in-laws BMW needed a repair while they were in town for the holidays. Brown Motor Works came recommended from a mechanic friend of mine. They took care of us quickly and professionally!

DAWN H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/31/2020
First Time Experience
Went to Brown Motor Works on a recommendation. So Happy with my experience . They will be my go to place for all my Maintenance needs for my Mercedes suv.

BRETT S.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/31/2020
2014 GLK 350 4matic
The best privately/ commercially owned mechanic shop in town hands down. I have never had a bad experience and everyone that works there has been there for.years and speaks volumes about the owner RA!!!! I simply do not go any where else.

BMW 740iL
12/30/2020
Customer service is horrible!
No respect for people's time and money. Manipulative, unapologetic, unprofessional, unsure and unreliable. Terrible customer service!!

WB
WANDA B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/30/2020
Great customer service and professional environment.

BP
BEN P.
12/24/2020
Honesty and efficiency
This was my first experience with Brown Motor Works in Columbia SC. They quoted me a price for the work to be performed. And I received a call later that same day to inform me that I did not need to all the work that we discussed. They completed the job in one day and had me back on the road quickly. They even cleaned the car inside and out. They will be my go to mechanical team for this car from now on. No white coats like the overpriced dealership. Just good work in a timely fashion.

12/23/2020
Time
Car set in the lot too long ( Over 2 weeks).

DAN R.
12/22/2020
Best shop around
Brown Motor Works is my go-to shop for my vehicles maintenance needs. Friendly service and trained technicians keeps me coming back time and again. Talk to Leroy and he will take good care of you!

JAIME C.
West Columbia, SC
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/19/2020
Great customer service!
Scott was extremely helpful throughout my process. Even sourced a part to save me a ton of money.

DANIEL G.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/18/2020
Awesome place, honest people and great service!!
Brown Motor Works is such a great place for your car..they are honest and trust worthy people. I wouldn't take my Mercedes to any other place for service.

GG
GAVIN G.
Chapin, SC
12/16/2020
Honest, Fast, and great Service
My vehicle broke down and Brown Motor Works was able to fit me in quickly for a repair. They repaired only what was needed, and completed everything in a very timely manner. There was great communication as they discovered the issues and talked me through my options for repair. I would highly recommend them, and will be a customer for life.

ROBERT B.
West Columbia, SC
Volvo XC60
12/16/2020
Dependable
I’ve been taking my Volvo here for several years. I’ve never had negative issues after the work was completed.

YL
YONG L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/15/2020
Excellent, honest, fair price
I come here for mercedes all times. They are great and honest. I only came this BMW at broad river and not other one.

NB
NOELLE B.
BMW Z4
12/14/2020
Always the best!
Not only did Brown get my car fixed way faster than expected and wash my car but they also were very honest. My car threw multiple error codes and some of them would’ve been very expensive. However they fixed a coil which so far totally fixed the problem it did not cost too much money. I am always grateful that I know I can trust Brown motor Works.

MK
MONIQUE K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/11/2020
Always Delivery Satisfaction
Browns Motor Works always come thru everytime, with superior and excellent service. I wouldn't let anyone else serve my car but this place!!!!