Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JIMMIE M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/25/2019
Service always top notch. The same staff member works on my vehicle every time. Wouldn’t let anyone else service my automobile.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Conway, SC
06/24/2019
Vacation Interruption
We were on our way to the mountains and developed A/C issues out side of Columbia. We had planned to stop in Columbia. The next morning we called Brown’s and they got us in early. Chuck gave us a ride to breakfast. Leroy got us diagnosed and on the road by 10:15 with the car washed. Outstanding service.

SUSAN M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/24/2019
Best car service place!
Everyone is like family! No one likes to get car repairs or service! The staff at Brown Motor Works are always friendly and very informative!

DAVID G.
Mercedes-Benz S500
06/23/2019
Fair price, work done well and on time
The the mechanics are very professional and they do a great job, ,the guys in the front office are kind and understanding. .i would recommend bmw to anyone who needs their car serviced

Chapin, SC
BMW M3
06/21/2019
Great service as always
Bring both my vehicles here and service is always phenomenal

SIERRA S.
Irmo, SC
Lexus ES 350
06/19/2019
Honest
Brown motor works had been taking care of my vehicles for 6 years. The employees are honest about repairs and cost prior to service. Thank you

HB
HERBERT B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/18/2019
Prompt & Reasonable
Leroy is always very pleasant to deal with. I always feel that i get what is needed and nothing more. Excellent service at far less than the dealership.

DEBRA H.
06/18/2019
Windshield replaced
Ernie Matthews was very prompt & replaced my CRV’s windshield with professionalism. I will definitely use Brown’s Motors again. They are A One!

TV
TIMOTHY V.
06/17/2019
BMW installed running boards on my 2018 Honda CRV. It was done quickly and reasonably.

KI
KENNETH I.
Mercedes-Benz S430
06/12/2019
Retired educator
Greeted with a smile, professional service, and courtesy.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 06/19/2019

We are glad we could assist you with your car repairs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

CG
Prompt service

TERRY B.
West Columbia, SC
06/11/2019
I have always had a good experience at Brown's Motor Works. Personable folks who care about their customers.

James G.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees are good at what they do. He said they do a great job.

James G.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees are good at what they do. He said they do a great job.

LINDA S.
Florence, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/07/2019
Satisfied customer
Never being a customer to BMW i was very skeptical.My first initial phone contact with Mr.Leroy Mikell eased my worries.When i entered inside of BMW i spoke with the gentleman about the issues with my SL500 he was very patient and listen to me.I was given very direct easy to understand information about my concerns.I left feeling assured about the service that i was going to rendered to me and the safety of my automobile.I was kept informed and updated.Also very pleased with my cost.The service and professionalism from the staff and mechanics of BMW has made me a customer for life.Well worth the drive from Florence SC.Thank you
Linds Samuels
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to helping you in the future.

BUBBER H.

MARY JO H.
Irmo, SC
06/05/2019
Always the best!
I have been coming to Brown Motor Works for the past 15 years because they are the best....I still come to them even though I live in Florida!

CINDY S.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/03/2019
Oil change and car care review
Friendliness!

LT
LARRY T.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/31/2019
Honest people and reasonable prices
It is nice to have such a good company doing the service on my Mercedes. They do better work than the dealer at a fraction of the dealer price. Quotes are very close and estimated time of service is great. Also they can provide free transportation to take you to home or work. A truly honest group of people.

MARY P.
Peak, SC
Mercedes-Benz C320
05/31/2019
Honest Efficient Friendly
I was out of state and in SC. My transmission had frozen and auto not drivable. I called Brown Motor and they immediately responded with tow truck, ordered parts and had me back on the road to home in a very minimum amount of time. I will be moving to the area and I know who I will call for any and all work on my Mercedes.