BUBBER H.
Kia Sorento
11/13/2020
Great business.
Friendly and efficient team. Always helpful. I won't take my autos anywhere else.

CJ

GLENN B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/12/2020
Trustworthy
I brought my vehicle in for vehicle computer-generated A service which generally comes up during the end of October or the first week of November. I was contacted by Leroy several hours later and he informed me that my vehicle was in excellent condition and needed no maintenance performed and I could pick my car up. I should qualify this by saying that my 2010 Mercedes E 350 is not my primary vehicle and being retired the car does sit sometimes and as I had only driven my car 2000 miles since last service no maintenance req. They could have performed a complete A service and charged me upwards of $400.00 but they were honest and showed me they appreciated my business and this why I will return to Browns.

DONTRAY W.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/04/2020
Fast, and friendly
I went there because I thought I had a coolant leak in my car. They ran the test, found out it was just a false alarm and did not charge me for checking. They also gave my car a complementary wash.

ALEXIS S.
10/31/2020
Amazing service
Ask for Mr. Leroy. At least I do every time I come. Anytime I need service Mr. Leroy makes it easy for me. I receive a print on what needs to be done and what is recommended. I’ve service 2 vehicles with them. My Mercedes and BMW 528i. Looking forward to servicing my Range Rover in the future. Pricing is fair and backed by warranty they will honor. I’m a customer for life.

RHONDA W.
Irmo, SC
10/30/2020
Great Service!
I've always be very happy with the service at Brown's Motor Work! Professional services and fair prices. Mr Leroy is awesome!! They really take care of my BMW.

JAVAN H.
Timely. Reliable. Trustworthy.
This shop had my car ready in just a few days after numerous and extensive repairs were needed. They were very helpful and honest about everything along with very competitive pricing. I will be coming here for the remainder of my future car repairs.

LT
LARRY T.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/29/2020
Reasonable prices and honest people
Great service and honest repairs. They do not try to sell you repairs that you do not need.

DEL D.
Pomaria, SC
Highly Recommend!!
I have often equated taking a car to the shop like going to the doctor. It can be a scary propitiation. It is comforting knowing there is a shop, Brown Motor Works, that one can trust the work they do! I first met R.A. Brown, the owner, many years ago when he was head tech at Hancock BMW, in Columbia . R.A. has assembled a staff of people, both in the office and technicians in the shop, that are second to none in Columbia! I personally know everyone at Brown and I can attest to their knowledge of the industry and just as important, their honestly and integrity. I highly recommend Brown Motor Works to anyone in need of automotive repair!!

DAMIEN B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Alternator CHECK
I went in for an alternator check and I was charged $120 just for a check. no one absolutely none of the staff were wearing masks inside the building. at one time I counted eight people inside of the office all sharing tortilla chips and salsa. I understand you cannot eat with a mask on but still that is absurd. There is signage posted that says they reserve the right to charge a diagnostic fee if repairs aren't rendered the same day but $120 is absolutely ridiculous. I've already had my alternator changed somewhere else and do not recommend business with them.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 10/29/2020

Mr.Barber I am sorry about the misunderstanding on the diagnosctic charge.I bo belive it was explained to you that if the alternator was replaced the $120.00 would have been part of the repair.We do need to pay our techinican for his time he spent diagnosing the vehicle.

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Acura RDX
Always Great Service
We have been using Brown Motor Works for many years now- through multiple vehicles they have always continued to provide us with timely, professional, and quality service. We’ve had emergencies and been fit in same day, with thorough explanations of any issues. They are always friendly and fair.

GB
GLORIA B.
Irmo, SC
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/28/2020
The wonderful people and service
Great service. Great hospitality.
Great customer service.
Accurate
Short time.
All smile from start to finish from everyone.
Thank you. A pleasurable place

Volvo S70
10/23/2020
Foreign car experts
When no one else knows how to repair a used foreign car, they do. The repair it's done right.

Mercedes-Benz C300
10/23/2020
The quick service, the courteous staff and the price for my services.

JEREMY G.
10/22/2020
First Time and Last Time Customer
Dont understand the charges. Seem to be repeative charges. If the hose is molded and you replace the hoses why two different prices. Complementary Wash please don't ever wash my car without my permission. Probably won't be returning. Great customer service. Charge for 2 hoses not even 3 inches long that I identified and the only thing you have to remove was a snapped on engine cover. I don't see how its $683.14