Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KAREN B.
02/04/2019
Unimpressed
I was referred here by a local auto parts store for an oil change. I promptly got an appointment for the next business day. During the intake, I told the friendly gentleman at the front desk that the car would require a larger than usual gasket, and I twice declined the customary after service car wash due to a very recent paint touch up and detail job,.
Somehow, none of this information was conveyed to the mechanic performing the service, who was surprised when the regular sized gasket would not seal the drain plug, then promptly sending the car to the car wash following the service.
When I spoke to the nice gentleman at the front desk who wrote the invoice which showed all of my concerns, he said that he did not see any of this as being a big deal ...this is how we always do things regardless of customer concerns mentioned on the invoice.
My concerns are that if I could not trust them to follow simple instructions, I am very scheptical that the oil change was done in a proper manner ...only time will tell ...no apology given

JOHN M.
Denmark, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/01/2019
Courteous, helpful employees
The work is done right, service advisors are knowledgeable, courteous, prompt, most helpful, and I enjoy their company. You clean my dirty car. Keep doing just what you are doing! Tell the shop too.

JAMES B.
West Columbia, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/01/2019
Fair and Honest
Problem with malfunction with seat adjustment and seat heater. Diagnosis was blown fuse - no equipment failure. Fuse replacement solved the problem. Thanks for being upfront.

FW
FRED W.
Mercedes-Benz S320
01/31/2019
Great personal service
All the work was done in a professional manner and in a timely fashion.

DONNA G.
White Rock, SC
01/30/2019
Honest and knowlegable service
As an owner of a BMW X 5, I have found consistently experienced quality work done with fairness, concern and courtesy.

SINDA W.
01/29/2019
Tyler 70
Great service every time we come to Brown Motor Works. Thank you!

Hyundai Veracruz
01/29/2019
The people that work here.

CHERYL B.
Honda Civic Si
01/24/2019
Total cost was less than original estimate and Leroy was so kind and professional!
I am so glad I was recommended to go to Brown 's. My friends have gone there for many years. I have just moved back to Columbia and had no idea where to take my car for service. I had spent $ in the fall to fix an oil leak but it was still leaking. Leroy put ink in my engine and had me come back in a week. This is the first time I have had a good experience getting my car repaired and they vaccummed out the front floorboard! Thank you to the staff!

JOSEPH M.
01/24/2019
mechanics u can trust
Honest people u can trust at all time

SL
STEVE L.
Prosperity, SC
01/22/2019
Brown Motor Works is the technicians. is the BEST!
Brown Motor Works that I take our BMWs for service. Superb service every visit! Honest and reliable service advisors and excellent technicians.

KHALID S.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
01/22/2019
Excellent service - As usual
This is my personal favorite place for the maintenance of my vehicle. Very competent personnel and extremely friendly, starting at the top. Environment is one of a very friendly family that services automobiles.

Mercedes-Benz E350
01/19/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient.
They know you. They know your car. They don't high pressure you to get stuff done. They'll help work around your schedule. My auxilliary battery malfunction took 30 minutes to fix. Nice.

JOHN S.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/18/2019
Happy New Customer
I had the opportunity to take my Mercedes to Brown Motor Works for the first time last week and I was really happy with the result. These guys are obviously very competent. Everything from booking the appointment to reviewing the work done was great. I’ll be back.

JOHANNA W.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/18/2019
Leroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the mechanical team is the best all around I've ever had to deal with, since owning a car

WT
WALTER T.
Mercedes-Benz S500
01/16/2019
??
Great friendly service. Keeps customer updated.

JAY B.
West Columbia, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/16/2019
Despite not having an appointment
We took our Mini in when a “service light” came on. Despite not having an appointment, BMW completed repairs in one day.

Irmo, SC
01/15/2019
Had me in and out less then an hour
Call about 8 in the morning and was in and out by 9:30 with a wash nice guy Leroy took care of me

SPENCER H.
01/15/2019
My car is running well again
If feels good for my car to be running like it’s supposed to

Irmo, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/14/2019
Customer Service
It is always a pleasure to bring my Mercedes to Brown. They know me by name, they have a loaner and I fell like I get my good service for what I spend. I have been bringing my car there for years and never had a complaint!

IS
IRVIN S.
Hopkins, SC
Mercedes-Benz S320
01/12/2019
There step by step informing on my car.
They were quick job done right. Price was great..