LW
LUPRINCE W.
Audi Q5
Fast and respectful
Great service explain to the point on all issues.

WD
WILLIAM D.
Winnsboro, SC
Mercedes-Benz S500
Courteous professional service.
It's a great place to take a vehicle for professional, reliable service and feel comfortable with the results.

BEN M.
Consistent excellence
Brown Team looks out for my best interest by checking my car for needs I may not be aware of. They get me back on the road and keep me there...

CR
CAROLYNNE R.
Chapin, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Timely to thorough services
Leroy M, Service advisor, is knowledgeable as are the technicians. Costs have been reasonable, but like everything else, they have increased. Highly recommend Brown Motor Works.

JENNIFER R.
Little Mountain, SC
04/09/2021
Customer service excellent. Always quality work

CLIFF W.
Mercedes-Benz E500
Great Guys
Thanks Cliff Weir

BL
BRADFORD L.
Jaguar XF
Friendly and accountable
Great work and very dependable

KP
KYM P.
West Columbia, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
04/07/2021
Consistently Great Service
I trust the guys at Brown Motor Works and I've been taking my vehicles there for over 10 years. They are knowledgeable, courteous and professional.

CR
CAROLINE R.
Blythewood, SC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/07/2021
Service and staff are great!
Service has been very good for my car. The staff is personable and friendly. You are informed before they begin an unexpected problem with your auto and given an explanation and expected cost for service.

GB
The people and performance
Greeters are fabulous.
Wait time is perfect.
Hospitality is awesome.
Great performance and care for your vehicle.
Great place to sit and wait if you so desire
I am happy with them.
Each time I go they know you by name,that is amazing and friendly but yet profession al.

JOE A.

GREG Y.
Blythewood, SC
Volvo XC90
04/01/2021
On time, below budget, with a smile!
Leroy was very helpful and courteous through the whole process of getting our car towed to Brown Motor Works and getting it repaired, negotiating the difficulties with aplomb.

DONNA M.
Prosperity, SC
BMW Z4
03/31/2021
Honest and reliable
I appreciate the fact that I was not charged for a second assist motor. I decided on a rebuilt motor and when it didn’t work as expected Brown Motor Works replaced it at no charge. They have worked on my car numerous times and I have never had a problem. I have always been totally satisfied with their work on my Z 4.

AJ
ANNA LEE J.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/27/2021
Always good
Always a good experience! Car clean when I pick up. Leroy is the best!!

DJ
DANA J.
Lexington, SC
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/25/2021
I have been taking my first gen Minis to Brown for many years now. I am very particular about their care and Brown always takes care of my cars with expertise. Their customer service is great and they provide a courtesy shuttle or loaner vehicle pending on your situation. I definitely recommend them for everything from an oil change to an engine rebuild.