Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

James G.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees are good at what they do. He said they do a great job.

LINDA S.
Florence, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/07/2019
Satisfied customer
Never being a customer to BMW i was very skeptical.My first initial phone contact with Mr.Leroy Mikell eased my worries.When i entered inside of BMW i spoke with the gentleman about the issues with my SL500 he was very patient and listen to me.I was given very direct easy to understand information about my concerns.I left feeling assured about the service that i was going to rendered to me and the safety of my automobile.I was kept informed and updated.Also very pleased with my cost.The service and professionalism from the staff and mechanics of BMW has made me a customer for life.Well worth the drive from Florence SC.Thank you
Linds Samuels
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to helping you in the future.

BUBBER H.
Kia Sorento
06/06/2019
Bubber
Their respectful attitude.

MARY JO H.
06/05/2019
Always the best!
I have been coming to Brown Motor Works for the past 15 years because they are the best....I still come to them even though I live in Florida!

CINDY S.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/03/2019
Oil change and car care review
Friendliness!

LT
LARRY T.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/31/2019
Honest people and reasonable prices
It is nice to have such a good company doing the service on my Mercedes. They do better work than the dealer at a fraction of the dealer price. Quotes are very close and estimated time of service is great. Also they can provide free transportation to take you to home or work. A truly honest group of people.

MARY P.
Peak, SC
Mercedes-Benz C320
Honest Efficient Friendly
I was out of state and in SC. My transmission had frozen and auto not drivable. I called Brown Motor and they immediately responded with tow truck, ordered parts and had me back on the road to home in a very minimum amount of time. I will be moving to the area and I know who I will call for any and all work on my Mercedes.

GB
GUY B.
Last minute trouble
When I went to leave work on Tuesday my 328 was running very rough. BMW was already closed but I went straight there and left the car wit he the night drop. I called at 8:15 Wednesday and they were already getting the car in the shop. It was a coil pack and the car was ready before lunch. I appreciate the quick response.

JAMES T.
BMW 325i
05/28/2019
Good Service
I brought my 1994 BMW 325i to Brown Motor Works at 8:00 AM. I got an oil change and repairs to stop leaking oil and was back in my car at 5:00 PM. Great service. I go a ride to and from my home provided by Brown. Those guys have been caring for this car since it was new, through 3 owners.

JAY B.
West Columbia, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/28/2019
I love these guys.
I truly appreciate the professional attitude, the friendliness and the attentive atmosphere at Brown Motor Works. I know they will preform all work needed and keep me appraised to work which may need to be done in the future. I have and will continue to recommend them to friends.

DAVID G.
Mercedes-Benz S500
05/27/2019
Fair price, work done well and on time
I recommend Brown Motor Works to anyone with a high end ( or high quality automobile) my car was returned repaired clean and on time

DAMON S.
Lexington, SC
BMW 135i
05/23/2019
Great Customer Service!!!
Even though the price was a bit stiff, which I anticipated, Leroy (Manager) made our experience stress free and worth while. My wife's BMW came back purring like a kitten..lol. We will definitely be returning as customers if we have any more issues...

Saluda, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/22/2019
Friendly and honest!
You can count on Browns Motor Works to get you up and going without all the extras you don’t really need!

KEITH B.
Blythewood, SC
BMW 745Li
05/22/2019
The Best!
Customer service is the best!!! They are honest, compared to the dealerships that lie to get more money out of you.
I also enjoy the little promotional freebies 😊.

TH
TOM H.
Cayce, SC
Great Service!!
I have been a customer of Brown Motor Works for about 30 years!
They are very reasonable, prompt, and efficient service center!!
I will not take my BMW any where else for service!!

RL
RAY L.
05/21/2019
Well, these guys are nothing but the best.
They are simply the best. I own a few BMWs and I’ve been to a few auto garages, and honestly I’ve never felt more comfortable leaving my vehicles with them. They always exceed expectations and I just love the way they wash and vacuum out the vehicles when they’re done. And did mention the shuttle service is amazing? While they work on you foreign vehicle, they will also take you where you need to go and pick you up where they dropped you off once your vehicle is complete. I love them.

JUDY D.
05/21/2019
I spoke with Mr. Leroy and received an appointment for an oil change very quickly and I really do appreciate that! The technician was very concerned and asked about other areas of my car that may also need attention. Recommendations provided for return visit as well. Thank you guys for a job WELL DONE!

ME
MONIKA E.
Oil Change
Excellent friendly and professional customer service. They know their customers by name and always ensure that they provide details of the service provided and no hidden cost for repairs.

ALENA M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/20/2019
Great job
Done everything efficient and quick. Communicated with us through entire process. Would definitely recommend

EL
EBONY L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/20/2019
Oil Change
Nice first impression. Leroy helpful. Prompt service. Price great. Will be back.