Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

P g
Excellent very helpful folks

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/29/2018
Great Technicians and Great Service Advisors.
Brown Motor Works always does a great job on all the vehicle. Can not say enough great things about them.

Great Customer Service
Quick service, checked out my car at same day notice

SA
SHARI A.
BMW 733i
Knowledge and Consideration
Referred by a new friend, Brown Motor Works lived up to the very positive description given of their staff and work: Very good. Presents as a well established family business that welcomes and remedies the challenges of European cars, especially BMWs. The results of the service I received superceded my expectations. A wonderful experience.

LW
LENNY W.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/28/2018
Everyone there. Because they work as a team. From the front desk to the mechanics. Great job and great work. Thanks a lot
Great team work. Thanks alot

EM
ERIN M.
Lexus ES 330
Trustworthy
Brown Motorworks is the most trustworthy mechanic I've dealt with. Now that I have a teenager driving, the maintenance of my car has become even more important. I know they will tell me what I need now, and also what I will probably need in the future. When our last car died, they helped us know what to do. I highly recommend! We have an old Lexus that we want to keep running for the kids, they are the place to go.

11/27/2018
The employees and the quality of repair is just excellent.
friendliness of employees and the great work on my car

MEGAN C.
Volvo XC90
Volvo XC 90 engine noise problem solved
Mr. Brown was willing to take a ride with me to figure out what was wrong. He was able to hear the noise the car was making, diagnose the problem, and the repair fixed it completely. It’s as if it’s a much newer car now!

HD
HAYLEY D.
West Columbia, SC
11/26/2018
Superb service
This shop took my car in the same day..fixed it and cleaned it. Couldn't get better service anywhere else.

AL
ANDREW L.
Weston, CT
11/26/2018
Great experience at Brown Motor Works!
Brown Motor Works is an all around fantastic service center! I brought my sons ‘09 BMW 335xi in and they quickly but thoroughly assessed the problem and fixed it at a “fair” price!
Both the Service writer Leroy and the mechanic Nate where absolutely top notch!
I highly recommend this shop!

ASHLEY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/21/2018
Best shop in town!
Efficient. Reliable. Excellent communicators. Leroy is basically the best. Multitalented professionals with a love for what they do. If I have any issues I will absolutely return.

11/21/2018
BMW
Attentive, professional, competent.
They work with you instead of you working into their schedule.

MELVA R.
11/20/2018
Friendly respectable and execellent service
I would recoomend this company to anybody that has issues with thier car or even just need service done. I had a very bad experience with the car dealership I took my car to have service done. When I gor my car back I had to get a new engine. A good friend told me about Browns. I wouldn't take my to other place again. Browns the one for my car. Love they service forever. This review ask for 372 words and all you need is 3 They're The Best!!! I wouldn't change nothing about them I so comfortable with putting my car
in thier hands.

GW
GWYN W.
Wright
Great service, very honest I will not trust my bmw to anyone else.

Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
MB Repair
Service advisors are both knowledgeable and personable. The availability of loaner car service is invaluable as I live 40 miles away.

DF
DON F.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Quality Service
Complete satisfaction at Brown Motor Works. The service is excellent and the staff is great.

DAVID W.
11/14/2018
X5 Glow Plugs
I appreciate having a loaner vehicle. Repairs were done well and on time. Thank you.

PP
PATRICK P.
Jaguar X-TYPE
11/13/2018
Tenacious and dependable
I brought my 2005 Jaguar in for brake problems. They had a hard time diagnosing the problem but they were able to get to the root problem. Good job guys!

11/12/2018
Awesome experience.
BMW was excellent in assessing and correcting my car issues! Thankfully it was done swiftly and my car is running better than before! Also a clean car is a PERK! I highly recommend their services! Thanks so much Mr Leroy!

Merri C.
Prosperity, SC
BMW 128i
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Merri said it is hard to find a good auto repair business, and this facility is that.