TT
TONY T.
Hopkins, SC
06/11/2020
Awesome repair shop!! Never had a bad experience in the 6 years they have been servicing my cars!!

SHAE W.
Mercedes-Benz C250
06/11/2020
Great Service!!!
I’m new to the area and took my car here for the yearly maintenance service... Everything ran very smoothly and they had my car back to me in a matter of hours oh and the Customer Service was great!!! I would recommend this establishment!!! 😊😊

WM
WALTER M.
Lexington, SC
Porsche Panamera
06/10/2020
Leroy made it a great experience
Leroy keeped us informed in all steps of the process and helped us understand what was wrong and cost estimates.

GW
GRAYDON E W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Great Job Fast Service
Brought my 2012 VW GLI in for service and they had it done the next morning! And explained thoroughly the things they fixed and I was on my way.

TOMMY B.
06/10/2020
The customer service was exceptional. Price quoted was the final price. No hidden fees. I will return.

KAREN M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/09/2020
Great guys!! Honest
Had a great experience! Guys took their time to figure out the problems. Honest!!

JIMMIE M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/08/2020
Excellent Service as always

Irmo, SC
BMW 135i
06/06/2020
First time, definitely not the last time.
Brown was recommended to me by a car club member. Had tires mounted. I liked the fact that the wheels were clean when I picked it up. Some places leave residue and fingerprints and stuff. I appreciate that attention to detail. Price was right, too.

TW
TONY W.
Irmo, SC
Mercedes-Benz S430
Good job guy’s
Good job appreciate the professionalism

TD
TRACY D.
Trusting
I was recommended to go there by several friends and my experience there did not disappoint. Leroy was awesome and made feel like he was looking out for my best interest. Overall they were wonderful.

LL
LUTHER L.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLE
Great place for service
I really enjoy taking my Mercedes here. They do great work and are customer service oriented. Loaner car no problem. They also don't recommend things you don't need, unlike most dealers. I highly recommend Browns.

CARNELL S.
Volvo XC60
friendly sales people
there is no pressure for any service. they will advise you on what needs
to be done. But will not pressure you in any way.

MICHAEL M.
Lexington, SC
BMW 740i
06/03/2020
Customer Service was great
I came in and was assisted immediately. They took my car back before my appointment time and was out within 45 minutes. Great service

LN
LINDA N.
06/02/2020
Customer friendly and inviting
I entered late in the afternoon when they schedule “big” jobs. The gentleman explained this practice and welcomed me to return the next day at 8. He added that he would be there as early as 7:30. I returned the next day at 7:45, he was there and quickly checked me in. He then called when my car was ready. I receive a message text with my inspection report. It was a great experience.

JAMES W.