CP
Prosperity, SC
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/20/2020
The best
Awesome service and customer service!

BANCIE B.
Land Rover LR2
02/20/2020
Friendly staff, quality service, and timely repair!
Browns Motor Works came highly recommended and I was truly pleased with the quality of service I received. I'm a lifelong client. Thank you guys for a job well done!

DOUG L.
BMW Z4
02/19/2020
Great customer service!
A Brown Motor Works former employee referred me to BMW. I met the service manager Leroy and within minutes I knew I made the right choice to repair my 2003 BMW Z4. Leroy advised me of their progress during the repair process by phone and text. The repair cost was exactly what Leroy quoted me and gave me a complete inspection of my vehicle at no extra cost. I would recommend Brown Motor Works to anyone that is looking for an honest, knowledgeable and reputable repair center.

MARISOL C.
Lexington, SC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/18/2020
Honest, customer service
From the first phone call, I liked them. They were polite, listened to my concerns and were honest about the diagnostic. I would take my car there again and would definitely recommend them

VG
VIKKE G.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
02/18/2020
Good
I took my vehicle tjere for a 2nd time and the front office is great; Shout out to Scott;-) However, my rear bumper was damaged and apparently the mechanic didn't let them know what he did. My vehicle is not to of the line New but....its mine. Scott gave me a deal on price of repair but it should be MANDATORY for mechanics to report all damages right away.

DONNA G.
White Rock, SC
02/14/2020
Honesty and efficiency.
The staff is always accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable.

JAMES H.
Irmo, SC
02/14/2020
They did a great job with hybrid BMW 5 series that was experiencing electrical issues and other shops in town could not figure out.

MICHEAL M.
02/13/2020
Very Informative, explains all issues and repairs
Very friendly they gave me options of what is in need of repair and what can wait , no pressure to get it all done .

RANDY G.
02/12/2020
Power window / power lock Repair
The service was relatively inexpensive and turn around time was great.

JERRY W.

Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/10/2020
Mercedes Benz repair
The engine work to replace the oil cooler was extensive. So far all seems okay and no more engine oil on the garage floor. Still waiting to hear if the engine oil dip stick will be replaced since the pull ring on the stick was broken off during the time of the repairs.
Pleasant people to work with and they came to my house to get me when the repairs were completed.

AC
EXCELLENT SERVICE!

TRACEY B.
Hopkins, SC
02/06/2020
I received wonderful/ top notch service from this shop. Very experienced techs.
This is a million star company ! Awesome service !

JARED D.
Audi S4
02/06/2020
Always great customer service!
Brown Motor Works takes great care of their customers! I will continue to have my vehicle serviced with them.

HG
HERBERT G.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/05/2020
Brown Motor Works
Great service. Extremely professional in all concerns when it comes to your auto! If you are not taking your car to Brown Motor Works, you are going to the wrong place.