MARVIS W.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
10/01/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Would recommend there service to my friends and family.

SHUREKA B.
09/30/2020
Great Work and Customer Service
This place has great customer service and quick turnaround.

RONNIE B.
Saint Matthews, SC
Land Rover Range Rover
09/27/2020
You guys have patience very reliable and honest
I think you guys are very professional I think the drop off and pickup service is great and considerate

Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/25/2020
Auto repair with integrity
Everyone here is friendly, responsive, straight forward and honest.
They treat you like they want to be treated and I always know my car is in good hands!

WR
WILLIAM R.
Jaguar XJ
09/24/2020
Outstanding customer service
This was my first time coming to this repair shop, the service was outstanding, the people were very friendly and helpful.

CORY B.
09/23/2020
Great customer service excellent work

ED
ESTER D.
09/18/2020
They understood how important it was for me to get my car fixed, great service as well.
Very caring. I felt like family. Great Job.

DAVE W.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz S550
Brake job
What great service! I got tbe car back much sooner than I had expected. Just nice people to do business with. And thanks for the wash job.

AF
ALAN F.
Irmo, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Always a good experience
Just came in for regular maintenance. They never try to charge me for things I don’t need, and they wash the car. Excellent all- around.

TC
TERESA C.
Cayce, SC
Acura ILX
09/17/2020
Great service that is Customer Oriented!
Was referred here by dealer that I purchased an extended auto warranty with. Couldn’t be happier with service or responsive staff that was immediately looking to determine how they could best help me as a customer! I will return for future needs and highly recommend to others!

STEPHEN S.
Prosperity, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/16/2020
RA
I have been doing business with RA shop for more than 25 years... when he was located by the river...I have had numerous BMW’s and Mercedes and have been to numerous shops and dealerships for service and repairs over the years... I am closer to many repair facilities but for the most compressive and diagnostic analysis Brown’s BMW is the way to go::: and I like Leroy too...

IS
ILENE S.
Elgin, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/15/2020
Fast, friendly, reliable
They got me in the next day & took car of my car while I waited. They even went out of their way to get wipers I couldn’t find myself

MARY A W.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/14/2020

JANET R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/11/2020
Quick and Efficient Service
Scott and the guys at Browns on Broadriver Road got my Mini in and out quickly. The price was less than what I expected, I will be using them again.

EB
ELZY B.
09/11/2020
Fast..quality work.
Had my first BMW repaired here in the early 90's..Its 2020 I bought my daughter a BMW for her birthday and had it serviced here. Still same professional quality work years later.