SV
Sharon V.
08/01/2017
Car repair service/Browncroft Garage:
Helpful staff; pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable; work with me on car issues to find reasonable solutions.

Jerry R.
Brockport, NY
07/31/2017
Bird poop
My wife was upset when hat her car was covered in bird poop when she picked it up. She told Dan about it but he didn't do anything about it. My feeling is he should have offered to pay for a car wash.

Rich S.
Penfield, NY
07/25/2017
2002 Camry XLE 125,000 maintenance
Scott and Dan are great....honest service and fair prices

Sabrina H.
Saab 9-3
07/20/2017
Friendly, courteous, knows what they are doing.
They fixed my Saab to my satisfaction. I am very satisfied.

SA
Shirley A.
Spencerport, NY
Ford Five Hundred
07/18/2017
Great Service!!
The guys are always there to help out on a moments notice.Had to have a tire fixed before a trip and they made time to get me in. Thanks again guys!!

Siri B.

Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/08/2017
oil change
Went in for my 3,000 mile oil change and as usual got great service. They are very honest that is
what I love about this garage. I can always trust them they always give me their honest opinion !!

TT
Tom T.
07/07/2017
Very fair
A true neighborhood business that works with its loyal customers to provide excellent service and a very fair price. Thanks.

Joyce B.
07/01/2017
Friendliness of everybody and the information you provide about the service being done beforehand.
I've been coming to Browncroft garage for quite a few years. I feel you are trustworthy and provide excellent service. The new owners have made good changes in the place and I always feel welcome when I come in for service. You do what you say you will do.

Marie S.
Ford Edge
06/28/2017
convenience communication trust
The Browncroft team always teaches me something when I have a question
The guys are great

Brian M.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/24/2017
They know you, they know your car!
Top notch in every respect- quality of work, customer service, and delicious snacks in the waiting area! 😋

Courtney W.
GMC Yukon
06/23/2017
"Repairs"
So. Your gonna good and bad.
The Good. Great Service!
The Bad... I'm Strapped for Cash or I'd get it Done ASAP.

AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T RIP ME OFF...
AND TOLD ME THE STRAIGTH TRUTH.

I'd Go Back. I'm not Happy that I have to Maintain the Machine... But When it Runs. I'm CRUZIN...😁

Justin C.
RAM 1500
06/22/2017
My 1st Visit
I thought the customer service and communication was exceptional. The employees seemed very personable and the atmosphere in the shop was welcoming. I brought my vehicle in for minor items (oil change and tire patch), but the work they did seemed to be well done. I do believe they were a overpriced for patching a tire, but the pricing on the oil change was normal. I would return again in the future.

Avrum B.
06/17/2017
A. Berenstein
Very knowledgable and honest staff.

Jerry R.
Brockport, NY
Volvo S80
06/17/2017
What makes the place great is Scott and Dan
I bring my car in with a problem and when I pick it up the problem is gone and all is working the way it should.

TP
Timothy P.
Rochester, ny
06/16/2017
Fast service and great pricing pt2.1
My inspection sticker was up 2 months ago, I've just been too lazy to get it due. But, due to the increased checkpoints because if the summer, I figured now would be as good a time as any. They were able to squeeze me in on a busy day. Provided future recommendations, and got me out. As I said before. Their service never disappoints.

Burt S.
06/15/2017
Always helpful. Great Service. Reasonable prices. Honesty.
Dan and the crew are always helpful in answering my questions and explaining the problems. Quick efficient service, reasonable prices and always honest are all great reasons to have my car serviced at Browncroft Garage.

HH
Henry H.
06/10/2017
A long history of excellence
Browncroft Garage, A Rochester New York intuition since the 1920s. A repair garage that was open 24 hours a day from the Twenty’s until the 1990’s. This shop was known vehicle recovery and repair.
Founded by Louis Prinzing, it was a family run business, Brother John Prinzing AKA JP youngest brother, Carl Prinzing AKA Curley. I can not forget Uncle Roy Louis wife’s brother. :~{ I do not know Roy’s last name. There were many mechanics hired to repair the volume of cars and trucks that cycled through the shop. Some mechanics lasted only a few days, others like me stayed a decade, many made Browncroft a career.

From the shops founding until Eric bought the place Browncroft was noted for road service. A tire bank for several trucking companies, the place to call for shorted trailer lights, problem airbrakes, various engine problems. (I changed a broken turbo charger on a Cummins Diesel curbside) I enjoyed road service; one would have to make a repair good enough to get the outfit to its destination as quickly and cheaply as possible.

With Eric the quality of repairs remained A+!

The New Owners from my experience are keeping the same degree of excellence.

Henry Harrison

Judy S.
Buick Lucerne
06/06/2017
Needed repairs
Honest recommendation regarding needed repairs, reliable work on those repairs and reasonable prices for the work.

TP
Timothy P.
Rochester, ny
GMC Envoy
06/06/2017
Fast service and great pricing pt2!!!
My wife's SUV needed additional work because the ball joints were becoming worn. After telling me exactly what they found, they quoted me the price and amount of time for repair. No grey area or, "we think this is the problem". After the work was finished, they called and I picked the SUV up with time to spare. Quiet truck means happy wife. Happy wife means happy hubby.