WD
WILLIAM D.
Dodge Sprinter
12/10/2018
Sprinter fuel system repair.
Browns car care is a very good maintenance facility I have always been very satisfied. I bring my Sprinter and Five other cars to this facility, for my friends and neighbors. The facility is clean and organized, good underwriters, accurate estimates,work performed within estimates and timely follow up calls.
Good job well done.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/10/2018

Hi William,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about the service they received.  We will be sure to let the team know.  Thanks again and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs.  Happy Holidays!

EB
ED B.
Honda Accord Wgn
12/09/2018
Fair Price and Quick Turnaround but Sloppy Workmanship
When we got the car home a large puddle of radiator antifreeze formed on the garage floor. In checking under that hood, I found that the radiator hose end that was disconnected at the engine block was just pushed on and the hose clamp was NOT TIGHTENED AT ALL. Antifreeze was leaking everywhere. This could have turned into a real problem if we had taken the car on a long trip right after leaving the shop. I tightened the clamp and replaced the lost fluid. I'm lucky I had some of the Honda fluid in the garage. I understand that the hose had to be removed to install the starter, but the technician was just sloppy and in a hurry. No Excuse!!! We did not ask for a rush job. The repair price and the turnaround time where fine, that's why I am going to give two stars. I had high hopes for our experience as I would like to find a good shop in Yelm. Oh well.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Ed,
We are very sorry to hear your repair did not go well.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know. You are right there is NO EXCUSE for sloppy workmanship. We will bring your feedback to the mechanic that worked on your car and also review with our team so that this does not happen again.   We hope you will give us another try as this is not the norm for us to have sloppy work performed.

BW
BYRON W.
Rainier, WA
12/07/2018
Their service was timely and efficient
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Byron,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about our business which we pass on to our staff.  Wishing you a Great holiday and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

KP
KIM P.
Dodge Durango
12/06/2018
Great service but concerned about unlocked car.
Everything was great about your service except when I pulled in to find my car was in the parking lot unlocked with a sign posted about the business not being responsible for lost or stolen items.

I expected my car to be secure while in your care. What I was told is it is customary to leave vehicles unlocked after servicing. Now I know that many vehicles in your parking lot are left unlocked in any given day. As does any other customer who has used your shop. I am not a thief, but if I were, you just gave me a place to do my Christmas shopping.

With a change in this policy, I would absolutely return and recommend your business to my friends and family. I left nothing of high value in my vehicle, however, I would have taken a few more things out had I known.

I would have given 5 stars otherwise.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to write out a review on your service you received at Browns Car Care.  Although we are happy that you felt your  service was great we were surprised on the feedback about locking the car after the work was completed.  What our sign states not responsible for any car or truck not picked up on the day of repair completion for missing items.  However, we have been in busy for over twenty years and we have not had any issues with our customer's vehicles  coming up with missing items while in the shop or in the parking lot.  You made a good point which had us thinking of our process and although this has not happened in the past does not mean that it could not happen, so with that being said we are going to change our policy to locking the vehicles after they have been worked on as we would feel really bad if we did not change and something came up missing.  Thank you for your honest feedback and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

GT
GARDNER T.
Ford Expedition
12/03/2018
Recent Service
Excellent and prompt service as always. Continue to be my family care service and needs.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Gardner,
Thank you for taking the time for filling out a review on your service you received at Browns.  We are glad that this is still your family car care service.  We look forward to serving all your car care needs in the future.  Happy Holidays!

TD
TODD D.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
12/03/2018
This time - not as good.
We take all of our cars to Browns: five of them!
Our estimate was 502.12. Ended up paying 590.00
The extra was for "diagnosis". However, if we would have had the steering pump flushed, which was the diagnosis, it would have been about the same!
Please consider a remedy; this service did not reach your standard.
Todd D.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Todd,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service.  I will bring your feedback to the service writers to get some clarification on your charges and give you a call.  We look forward to continuing to service all your car care needs in the future.

STEVE M.
Ford
11/28/2018
65 f100
Took my 1965 ford in for a new carb. adjustment.Mike asked when I want it done, I said soon.Had it back the next day and ran great.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/29/2018

Hi Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service you received at Browns' Car Care.  I will pass on your feedback to the team!  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

TERESA B.
11/27/2018
Great service!!
I was very happy with the fact that I was able to get in right away and everybody was super friendly and my truck was handled correctly..I give this company A+++++ and will definitely be a returning customer
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/28/2018

Hi Teresa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.  Welcome to Browns!  We will pass on your A++++ to the team.

KP
KATHERINE P.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/26/2018
Above and beyond customer service!!
From start to finish an awesome experience! They saw us quickly and diagnosed the problem with the vehicle. They fixed multiple issues fast and at half the cost we expected. The car is in great shape and we could not be happier with the professionalism and exceptional customer service!
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/27/2018

Hi Katherine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about the service and work performed.  We pass this feedback to the team and they never get tired of hearing good things customers say about their work.   We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

SJ
SEAN J.
11/24/2018
Shuttle service back to my house after dropping off AND they picked me up when the vehicle was done. My truck was repaired promptly and professionally with care. Military friendly as well, with a discount! I wish they were open on Saturdays to accomodate my fixed schedule.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/25/2018

Hi Sean,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  We strive to please!   The discount for our military folks is our pleasure and to thank you for all that the military does for us and our great nation.   In the future if you need to have your car repaired we also have a loaner car for the weekend and then you could pick up after you get off work.  We will pass on your feedback to the team.

DAVE L.
GMC Pickup
11/22/2018
Speedy service
Mike and the other people working there went above and beyond. I dropped off my truck at the end of the business day and they had the repairs done by close of business the next day. They did this despite me not being available to authorize the repair on what they found wrong until the afternoon of the next day. They had to order parts and still managed to have it fixed before the end of the day. Outstanding service.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/23/2018

Hi Dave,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about out staff and service.   We will pass on your feedback to the team.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

BW
BEN W.
Rainier, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
11/19/2018
Quality of service, and customer service from staff.
Have used Brown's for over 20 years, and I have not been disappointed once.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/20/2018

Hi Ben,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your customer service and staff at Brown's Car Care.  It is nice to see and hear that you have been using Browns Car Care for over 20 years and have never been disappointed.  We look forward to another 20!  Thank you and we passed on your feedback to the team.

11/14/2018
The Best Service!
When we drop our vehicles off , my family and I know we are going to receive the best service at the best price!
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/14/2018

Hi Bill,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about our service and prices.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

CJ
CASSIDY J.
Ram Pickup
11/11/2018
Very friendly and honest
I only trust Brown's with my vehicles. They are friendly very honest and always fair and give you choices on ways to get your vehicle in top shape. I love this place.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Cassidy,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out an Excellent review on our business.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about the work and service they received at Browns.  We will pass on your review with the team, as they enjoy the feedback as well.   We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/08/2018
GREAT SERVICE
EXCELLENT SERVICE, FAMILY BUSINESS, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, PRICE IS RIGHT, DO NOT TRY TO SELL THINGS I DO NOT NEED
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/08/2018

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out an "Excellent" review on our business.  We will share your review with the team.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

JUSTIN P.
Audi Q5
11/08/2018
Audi service
They conducted service on my Audi. Standard serviceconducted.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/08/2018

Hi Justin,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the 65,000 miles service you received,  as we take our customers feedback very seriously.  On your next visit if there is anything additional other than what is on the checklist/service  please let us know and we will strive to improve.  Thanks again, and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

RAINER S.
11/07/2018
Had the wheel bearings replaced. Now no more noise & the SUV drives like new again. Great job!

Hi Rainer,
Thank you so much for taking the time for filling out a review on our business.  It is always nice to hear good things about our company as we do strive to please. Glad to hear your SUV drives like new again.  I have passed on your feedback to the team!  Thanks again and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

GT
GARDNER T.
11/06/2018
Excellent Service at a moment notice.

Hi Gardner,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out an "Excellent" review on our business.  We will be sure to pass on your review with the team as it is always nice to hear good things being said about the service and job that was completed.   We look forward to continuing to service all your car care needs in the future.

AW
AL W.
Eatonville, WA
Toyota Tercel
11/06/2018
Real friendly people, get the job done right the 1st time.

Hi Al,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out an "Excellent" review on our business.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about our team and the job that was done. We will pass this information on to the team.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

KJ
KIM J.
11/03/2018
Ford f150
Great service and knowledge of my vehicle.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/05/2018

Hi Kim,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out an "EXCELLENT" review on your services you received at Browns Car Care.  We will pass this information on to our team as it is always nice to hear good things about our business.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.  Have a nice day!