LG
Linda G.
02/01/2019
Oil change and tune up service
I have been to Brown's Car Care several times now and have always received excellent service. I have taken different vehicles in for repair and are happy with my service. Because of the hours I work I have not always been able to get the work done that I need to, but each time I have gone I have been very satisfied.

DOUG H.
Never delay repairs...
Couple of years ago went in needing a gasket replaced. Kept making excuses. Finally got the car in and found that not only the gasket needed replacing: breaks, ball bearings and a couple radiator hoses as well. Thankfully the gents at Brown's were able to get everything done quickly so that I could get back on the road safely.
The service and quality has been consistent over the last nine years I have been going to Brown's. They are always on top of the issues with my vehicles.

EC

LINDA G.
Scion xB
01/30/2019
Car servic
I am very happy with the vehicle service performed by Brown's Car Care on my Scion
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 01/31/2019

Hi Linda,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the services you received at Browns'.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 02/01/2019

Hi Linda,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the services you received.  We will be glad to pass on your feedback to the team.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

Hyundai Tucson
01/29/2019
Standard Care
Took 1.5 hours for an appointment oil change while I waited. This is too long. I have recommended Browns, however, I’m not sure I will for oil changes going forward.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 01/30/2019

Hi Melissa,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service.  We do apologize that is too long for oil change.  It normally takes about 45 minutes to complete an oil change, and checklist.  We have taken your feedback to the team and this will not happen again.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  We will do much better next time.

MF
MIKE F.
Nissan Armada
01/29/2019
No surprises!
No surprises! First major service I have done with Brown’s. Thank you guys for always being predictable, this one went exactly as I had hoped and the truck is running great. My decision to do major surgery - replace the transmission - had as much to do with my confidence in you guys as it did my hope to hang onto this truck. Thanks for everything!
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 01/30/2019

Hi Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about the service they received at our business.  Glad the surgery went well and you are happy.  Take care!  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

BV
BILL V.
Kia Optima
01/18/2019
Excellent customer service. Offer recommendations but with no high pressure sales practices.
Have dealt with Brown's for some time and won't go to another shop without checking with them first for repairs. I have had several dealings with shops as far as Lacey and Brown's turned out to be my best bet - they're local and fair. When they service a vehicle, they will keep you informed of its progress and if they run into something that needs attention outside of the original estimate, they will let you know. I have three vehicles - all of which are in excess of 15 years old - and Brown's has them all running great. My 18 year old Ranger with 300k plus miles runs like new!
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 01/24/2019

Hi Bill,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received at Brown's.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.  Take care!

RA
ROBERT A.
Port Orchard, WA
01/09/2019
Great experience
Great place to do business. They know how to maintain vehicles. Called and set up appointment, then came down next day. They got it in and was done that afternoon. Will recommend to friends.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 01/10/2019

Hi Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about the service they received at our business. We will pass on your feedback to the team.  Happy Holiday and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

BJ
BEBE J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019
The best car care for my Hundai
Back home after a routine oil change at Brown's..always pleasant like a visit to old friends..I always feel confident that they will recommend and do the best service needed for my 2001 Santa Fe ..the Weiner Wagon..Thanks again folks for your excellent service..Bebe J.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Bebe,
It was great seeing you yesterday.  Happy Holidays!
It is our pleasure to take care of your Santa Fe.
We look forward to seeing you and taking care of all your car care needs in the future.

SANDRA B.
01/02/2019
Service and honesty
I appreciated the honesty and discussing my car issues in detail.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 01/02/2019

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.  Happy Holidays!

GS
GAYLE S.
Honda Civic Si
12/31/2018
Great company
I had put off getting my bearings replaced because I couldn’t afford the ridiculous amount Firestone wanted to charge me, but one morning there was an awful sound coming from my wheel and I knew I had to get my car looked at. I called Browns to see if they could fit me in their schedule at last minutes notice and they did. Firestone wanted me to wait until the following Sunday and I felt like this was an urgent matter, as I commute 500 miles a week to and from work. They diagnosed the problem very quickly, which indeed was the bearings and they even gave me a ride home so I didn’t have to wait around all afternoon for them to fix it. They even came and picked me up when my car was ready which I appreciated so much. I’ve never had that kind of service before and I felt so grateful. Not only was the customer service above and beyond my expectations, but the cost was over $100 cheaper than Firestone. This whole experience really made my week and I will definitely come back if I need anything else done. This is a very honest company and I reccomend it highly.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/31/2018

Hi Gayle,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on the services you received.   We will pass your feedback to the team which is always nice to hear good things being said about our business.  Have a Happy New Year and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

JACQLYN R.
Lacey, WA
Nissan Murano
12/27/2018
GOT THE JOB DONE RIGHT!
Brown's Car Care replaced the alternator in my 2007 Nissan Murano and changed my oil in one day. The cost was lower then expected and did a great job! I'll definately be back. Thanks Brown's Car Care👍
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/27/2018

Hi Jaclyn,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the services you received at Brown's Car Care.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about our business.  We will pass on your feedback to the mechanic and team.  Happy Holidays and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

CP
CLAUDIA P.
Chevrolet HHR
12/23/2018
Good job
This was not the first time Brown's Car Care did work on my car and it won't be my last. I'm a single gal and don't know much about cars but I trust them to do a good job at a fair price and not to do things that don't need to be done. Everyone is friendly and courteous and they know me by my first name when i walk in the door. Because of their good work they have turned me into a loyal customer.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/26/2018

Hi Claudia,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  We will pass your feedback to the team and look forward to handling all your car care needs in the future.  Thanks again!
Happy Holidays!

WD
WILLIAM D.
Roy, WA
Dodge Sprinter
12/10/2018
Sprinter fuel system repair.
Browns car care is a very good maintenance facility I have always been very satisfied. I bring my Sprinter and Five other cars to this facility, for my friends and neighbors. The facility is clean and organized, good underwriters, accurate estimates,work performed within estimates and timely follow up calls.
Good job well done.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/10/2018

Hi William,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about the service they received.  We will be sure to let the team know.  Thanks again and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs.  Happy Holidays!

EB
ED B.
Honda Accord Wgn
12/09/2018
Fair Price and Quick Turnaround but Sloppy Workmanship
When we got the car home a large puddle of radiator antifreeze formed on the garage floor. In checking under that hood, I found that the radiator hose end that was disconnected at the engine block was just pushed on and the hose clamp was NOT TIGHTENED AT ALL. Antifreeze was leaking everywhere. This could have turned into a real problem if we had taken the car on a long trip right after leaving the shop. I tightened the clamp and replaced the lost fluid. I'm lucky I had some of the Honda fluid in the garage. I understand that the hose had to be removed to install the starter, but the technician was just sloppy and in a hurry. No Excuse!!! We did not ask for a rush job. The repair price and the turnaround time where fine, that's why I am going to give two stars. I had high hopes for our experience as I would like to find a good shop in Yelm. Oh well.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Ed,
We are very sorry to hear your repair did not go well.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know. You are right there is NO EXCUSE for sloppy workmanship. We will bring your feedback to the mechanic that worked on your car and also review with our team so that this does not happen again.   We hope you will give us another try as this is not the norm for us to have sloppy work performed.

BW
BYRON W.
12/07/2018
Their service was timely and efficient
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Byron,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about our business which we pass on to our staff.  Wishing you a Great holiday and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

KP
KIM P.
Dodge Durango
12/06/2018
Great service but concerned about unlocked car.
Everything was great about your service except when I pulled in to find my car was in the parking lot unlocked with a sign posted about the business not being responsible for lost or stolen items.

I expected my car to be secure while in your care. What I was told is it is customary to leave vehicles unlocked after servicing. Now I know that many vehicles in your parking lot are left unlocked in any given day. As does any other customer who has used your shop. I am not a thief, but if I were, you just gave me a place to do my Christmas shopping.

With a change in this policy, I would absolutely return and recommend your business to my friends and family. I left nothing of high value in my vehicle, however, I would have taken a few more things out had I known.

I would have given 5 stars otherwise.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to write out a review on your service you received at Browns Car Care.  Although we are happy that you felt your  service was great we were surprised on the feedback about locking the car after the work was completed.  What our sign states not responsible for any car or truck not picked up on the day of repair completion for missing items.  However, we have been in busy for over twenty years and we have not had any issues with our customer's vehicles  coming up with missing items while in the shop or in the parking lot.  You made a good point which had us thinking of our process and although this has not happened in the past does not mean that it could not happen, so with that being said we are going to change our policy to locking the vehicles after they have been worked on as we would feel really bad if we did not change and something came up missing.  Thank you for your honest feedback and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

GT
GARDNER T.
Ford Expedition
12/03/2018
Recent Service
Excellent and prompt service as always. Continue to be my family care service and needs.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Gardner,
Thank you for taking the time for filling out a review on your service you received at Browns.  We are glad that this is still your family car care service.  We look forward to serving all your car care needs in the future.  Happy Holidays!

TD
TODD D.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
12/03/2018
This time - not as good.
We take all of our cars to Browns: five of them!
Our estimate was 502.12. Ended up paying 590.00
The extra was for "diagnosis". However, if we would have had the steering pump flushed, which was the diagnosis, it would have been about the same!
Please consider a remedy; this service did not reach your standard.
Todd D.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Todd,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service.  I will bring your feedback to the service writers to get some clarification on your charges and give you a call.  We look forward to continuing to service all your car care needs in the future.

STEVE M.
Ford
11/28/2018
65 f100
Took my 1965 ford in for a new carb. adjustment.Mike asked when I want it done, I said soon.Had it back the next day and ran great.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 11/29/2018

Hi Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service you received at Browns' Car Care.  I will pass on your feedback to the team!  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.