BERNADETTE (B) L. on 11/14/2017
"The VERY BEST place to go to when your CAR NEEDS HOSPITILIAZATION!!!!!"
SEE ABOVE
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 09:05 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 11/14/2017

Hi Bernadette,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  We look forward to handling all your car care needs.

RON H. on 11/02/2017
"Browns car care"
Excellent service, they didn’t stop until the suspension problem was figured out and repaired! They’re the type of service center we were hoping to find when we moved to Washington. Thanks!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 09:47 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 11/03/2017

Hi Ron,
Welcome to Washington!  Thank you for taking the time to provide our business with feedback!  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs. Thanks again.

DONEL L. on 11/02/2017
"Clean and friendly"
Just moved here and glad to find an auto repair shop that I can trust. Love the huge plants located in the waiting area. The dog is cute also.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 09:35 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 11/02/2017

Hi Donel,
Welcome to the area.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs. Thanks again!

AARON D. on 11/01/2017
"Oil Change on a car"
Quick in and out scheduled oil change on our car, as expected always great service and attention to detail.
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 12:20 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 11/01/2017

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for providing feedback on your car service.  It is always nice to hear good things about our business.  We look forward to continuing to service all your car care needs.

Mike & Donna Brown
JOHN R. on 10/31/2017
"Range Rover repair "
Excellent service and restored my Range Rover operation. Thanks for getting it back on the road.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 11:53 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 11/01/2017

Hi John,
Thank you for providing feedback on your car service.  Glad to hear as a new customer you were happy with your service.  We look forward to service all your car care needs.

MISHELLE P. on 10/29/2017
"Always Helpful"
Brown's Car Care is always honest, always reliable, and always respectful. They treat me well from the moment I call for an appointment until the moment I pick up my keys, and I can always count on them for exactly the service I need.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 04:16 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 10/30/2017

Hi Mishelle,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the service you received from Brown's Car Care.  We look forward to providing all your car needs in the future.

BEBE J. on 10/28/2017
"The best car care for my Hundai"
My car smiles every time we go to Brown's..secure workmanship..friendly atitudes .and good advice about what's needed..I know I can count on them every time..Bebe
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 06:30 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 10/30/2017

Hi Bebe,
Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you and servicing your car care needs.

ROSE W. on 10/19/2017
"Trustworthy, knowledgeale and fair"
I have taken my car to Brown's since I moved to Yelm in 2009. I trust their diagnoses, recommendations and work. Always fair, I can count on Brown's to provide the best service for me.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 09:07 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 10/19/2017

Hi Rose,
Thank you for being a loyal customer since 2009.  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review on our business and service which we provide to our staff/mechanics.  We look forward to providing you with all your car care needs.

GARDNER T. on 10/17/2017
"Dependable"
Always dependable and efficient. Been a customer for over 4 years and quality of Service work is alway First Class. My only automobile servicer.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:19 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 10/18/2017

Hi Gardner,
Thank you for your review, and we appreciate your business.  We look forward to continue to serving you for all your car care needs.

KAREN A. on 10/13/2017
"Outstanding "
A wonderful and completely honest business. All my cars (4) are being served only here. They are detail oriented, personal and honest.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 11:47 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 10/13/2017

Hi Karen,
It is always great to receive feedback on our business.  We look forward to serving all your car care needs.  (It was nice meeting you and chatting with you today.

ELLIS M. on 10/08/2017
"Scheduled oil change "
Excellent job..i had to wait though because I have a car that doesn't have an oil filter on hand. The service was great and they kept me up to date while I waited. I gave 4 stars only because the appointment was scheduled and they had to wait for it to arrive. I will go back.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 11:28 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 10/09/2017

Hi Ellis,
Thank you for providing us feedback on your recent visit to Brown's Car Care.  For future oil changes there will not be a delay as we will stock your oil filter to avoid any delays.  Thank you for being patient as you did have an appointment.  We do apologize for the delay and we look forward to serving all your car care needs.
Donna Brown
Brown's Car Care

STEVEN B. on 10/07/2017
"Great Service and Local!"
Great service. Got my vehicle in for same day service and they provided shuttle service back to my residence and picked me up to retrieve my vehicle after repairs were successfully completed.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 10:13 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 10/09/2017

Hi Steven,
Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Brown's Car Care. We look forward to serving all your car care needs.

Donna Brown

BRAD C. on 10/01/2017
"Lost for words!"
Cracked my oil pan these guys had it taken care of in two days! Leaving your shop to my house (9 miles) I realized My car was returned with clicking in my engine when I accelerated. My engine light flashing profusely, Wires are hanging from a plug going into my oil pan. AND the metal tube holding your oil stick (the one used for checking oil) has not been secured. RETURNED LOOSE AND IN WORSE CONDITION THAN IT WAS GIVEN IN. I have contacted my insurance company sense they recommended you. And this will get fixed! My car has not been fixed!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 08:08 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 10/02/2017

Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 10/02/2017
  1. Two Days: It took two days because the car did not have an appointment. It is unfair to our other customers who had the forethought to make an appointment to put your car ahead of them.
  2. Clicking in the engine: Don't know what that is we did not inspect your car or your engine. Your car was brought to us by a third party ( a body shop) it was inspected by them and your insurance inspector not us. If your insurance company and or the body shop want us to look into your engine noise we will be glad to do so.
  3. Check engine light flashing: We did not test drive your car we were not hired to do so by the body shop or your insurance company. Your car arrived on a wrecker with a new oil pan on the seat and we were hired by the body shop to install it thats all. No inspection was asked for, no engine troubleshooting was asked for and no test drives were asked for or authorized.
  4. Oil dip stick tube bolts missing: On this engine the oil dip stick tube and the oil pan have nothing in common. The dip stick tube goes through the engine block into the oil pan it does not attach to the oil pan in any way. The bolt you are talking about bolts the tube to the block under the head way above the oil pan. The bolt you are talking about was broken off in the block and had been broken off in the block for a long time it was not caused by the accident and repair was not approved by your insurance company. We were only hired to replace the oil pan.
  5. WORSE CONDITION THAN IT WAS GIVEN IN: When the car was brought in it had a broken oil pan would not hold oil. We were hired by the body shop to install the oil pan. We did the oil pan is not leaking it will hold oil. We did what we were hired to do.
  6. Wires hanging down: Wires go to the bottom of the oil pan to the oil level sensor, these wires are protected by a wire loom and the plastic belly pan under the car. If you broke your oil pan in a wreck this belly pan must have been ruined and I hope the body shop and the insurance company installed a new one. If they did you would not be able to see the wiring looking under the car. If we missed a wire addle clamp designed to hold up the wiring bring it back in and we will install one.

YESSENYA M. on 09/29/2017
"Great Customer Service"
The service prices can be high, but they provided excellent, quick, and kind customer service throughout. There was a misunderstanding when I first came in, but they fixed the problem at no charge when they very well could have charged me for a second time. They're awesome.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 10:10 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 09/29/2017

Hi Yessenya,
Glad everything worked out for you.  Good luck in school and we look forward to handling all your car care needs in the future.

BEBE J. on 09/27/2017
"great professional car care"
my visit yesterday was primarialy oil change, but problems were found with the ball joints and they will be taken care of on Monday..I am confident of that judging on past service
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 07:42 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 09/27/2017

Good morning Bebe,
Thank you for the review.  As always we look forward to service all your car care needs.  We will see you on Monday. Thanks again!

RAINER S. on 09/23/2017
"BMW X5 check up "
Great work & very timely
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 10:30 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 09/24/2017

Hi Rainer,
Thank you for taking the time for filling out a review.  We look forward to serving you with all your car care needs.  Thanks again.

SCOTT L. on 09/23/2017
"Always do great work "
Excellent work kind courteous. That's why I always refer people to Brown's
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 10:51 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 09/24/2017

Hi Scott,
Thank you for filling out a review.  It is always great to hear good things being said about our business.   We look forward to serving all your car care needs.  Thanks again!

RAE C. on 09/21/2017
"Great in an emergency situation!"
Driving down Bald Hill Road, my display started screaming about my alternator. Less than 24 hours later, I was back in my G8 with a new alternator and no worries at all. Brown's Car Care is the BEST!
Vehicle: Pontiac G8
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 08:08 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 09/22/2017

Hi Rae,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review for your car services. We aim to please!  Thanks again!

MICHELLE S. on 09/11/2017
"Great As Always"
I came in for a regular oil change, and the mechanic did a thorough inspection of my car and let me know I had a potentially dangerous issue with my brakes. I had no idea, I didn't notice anything while driving it. I really appreciate the great service and knowledgeable mechanics and staff at Brown's. I had a warranty from another place for the brake work, but there was another issue that Brown's handled today quickly, competently, and at no charge. I highly recommend this company to everyone!
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 04:30 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 09/20/2017

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for your review, and for trusting us with your car.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

CHRIS P. on 09/07/2017
"Great service"
Took car in due to starting problem. Brown's diagnosed and corrected problem without a hitch. They were very accommodating in scheduling an appointment.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 09:09 PM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 09/20/2017

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your review, and for trusting us with your car. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.