EC

AC
AMY C.
06/21/2019
Honest
Did a wonderful job on the brakes in our car, honest and I knew exactly what was needed. Friendly in the office and over the phone.

RJ
Roger J.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jan. She said they had to take the vehicle back a couple times to get things right.

BW
BEN W.
06/19/2019
Always receive quality care.
We have been a customer of Brown's for over 20 years. We have received courteous, and reliable service with all issues or problems with vehicles.

Carol W.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the staff was very professional and treated her with respect even though she didn't know what was wrong with her vehicle. She said they had a hard time finding the problem but painstakingly took the time they needed to figure it out and fix the issue.

Maureen S.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said the service was a little more expensive than expected.

Volkswagen Tiguan
06/12/2019
Repeat customer
I had to take my car back 4 times for an oil change, because it kept leaking oil in my garage.

INFINITI M35
06/02/2019
awesome customer service and car service
We always appreciate the prompt and efficient service at Brown's.

Olympia, WA
05/24/2019
Best mechanic
The technicians were honest and intelligent. The staff made sure I not only was taken care of but also that I understood the issue well. And the price was great!

BW
BILL W.
05/23/2019
Our choice for service
Great service, friendly atmosphere and when we need help, they are always there for us!

LL
LINDA L.
05/23/2019
Mike is great. Makes sure it's done right
Professional. No complaints

RON S.
Volvo XC60
05/18/2019
Reliable Service
Staff Always give an honest assessment of vehicle condition. Good communication and efficient. Only place we go to get our vehicles worked on.

LEE M.
05/16/2019
30,000 mile car checkup
Excellent service. Provided transportation to and from home.

GM
GERRY M.
05/13/2019
Fixed the problems
I brought my truck in to have the ball joints replaced, the u-joints on the stub axles replaced, a transfer case seal replaced and an auxiliary fuel tank removed from the back. The work took a little longer than they'd estimated but wasn't a problem for me. When I picked up the truck I learned that the work was warranted nationwide for parts for 3 years which is a nice bonus. As i left the lot, the brakes acted weird, like the anti-lock feature kicking in but in a mega way. I brought the truck back and then took a test ride with the mechanic who'd worked on it. He agreed it was the anti-lock system that seemed to be kicking in at low speed. But he wasn't sure. I left the truck and Brown's gave me a ride home. The next day I got a call and was told it was a wheel speed sensor that had gotten damaged during the repair process. They replaced the sensor (at no cost to me) and I picked up the truck again. It worked just fine and now that the fuel tank is out of the back I have the full 8 foot bed at my disposal.

MK
Marylynn K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Marylynn said the business treats her well, and takes care of her vehicle.

Scotia M.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Scotia said the staff was responsive and helpful.

TC
TERESA C.
Honda Crosstour
04/27/2019
Browns car care
Always have a wonderful experience. Friendly, and Very helpful.

SG
STEVE G.
04/20/2019
Checking out a possible bad wheel bearing
As usual the service and staff is the best I have ever worked with. They are amazing.

KR
Kevin R.
Lincoln MKC
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said John takes care of everybody there and the service was good.

GM
GERRY M.
04/14/2019
Oil change for diesel truck
Made an appointment to get the oil changed on my Ram 2500. Things are a little weird with Browns being split (office and shop) between 2 locations. Also asked them to give me an estimate on removing a auxiliary diesel tank. they told me it would be about 90 minutes. Got back a little early and then learned that the last person to change the oil had lost the drain plug and had simply used a plug that fit and some sealant. It took a while for Brown's to get a new plug. Got the truck back about an hour later than expected. At least there were seats in the waiting area. Delay wasn't their fault and I lan to take the truck back soon for some additional work and removing the tank.