Overall Rating 4.2068969/5Overall Rating 4.2068969/5Overall Rating 4.2068969/5Overall Rating 4.2068969/5rating 4.2068969
Overall Rating 2.55172/5Overall Rating 2.55172/5rating 2.55172rating 2.55172rating 2.55172

DV

Vienna, VA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Review
My service technician was very friendly and knowledgeable. I waited in the dealership for my service which was completed in a reasonable amount of time. Kurt

GF
Gerald F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Engine repair
Excellent service and communication throughout warranty covered repair. Would definitely recommend Hyundai and Brown’s Hyundai in particular.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent experience!
Excellent experience!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

Ranson, WV
Awesome service!
Everyone there is so friendly and the service is fast!

Alison S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
So helpful
They told me what needed to be done and looked for coupons for me as it was a lot. That is great service!

ST
Stacy T.
Stephens City, VA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service. I drop my car off early in the morning and pick it up at lunch time! Always ready when when I get there.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service / Pros
Great
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

I wanted to thank you for completing the survey, we really appreciate it.

PZ
Paul Z.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Sean is a great serviceman and i keep coming back
Sherman the finance guy is a gentleman
You guys are tops !!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

I wanted to thank you for completing the survey, we really appreciate it.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with work
I was called and given a description of the repairs needed and the price. I received another call when the work was completed, which was ahead of the promised time.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

I wanted to thank you for completing the survey, we really appreciate it.

Daniel R.
Friendly services personal.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Herndon, VA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
While there might have been some miscommunication on our last service appointment but the overall service we have received at Brown's Leesburg Hyundai over the past years has been outstanding. I would especially like to thank Shawn Wilt, the Service Manager, for his prompt response in handling this matter. It's service like this that will keep me a current and future customer.

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication/documentation of service requested.
Probably not returning for future service.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Hi this is Shawn Wilt,  I wanted to let you know that I have addressed this issue with the service advisor and the cashier. We do appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey, this is a valuable learning tool when these situations occur.  We understand that the advisor missed documenting an additional concern that was not part of the original appointment.  I do not think that it was intentional in any way, just human error.  We do apologize and in this situation have taken the additional efforts to deliver the car to your house after the repair was completed to reduce the amount of inconvenience. The goal here is to address the concern and learn from the mistake.  I would like to thank you for being a part of this and again as always we do appreciate your business.

David H.
Great for Hyundai-required work
I have always had a great experience getting recalls and other general work done on my Sonata. The staff is friendly and the work is done with a high level of skill. A good experience this past visit getting two recalls done, in and out the door in about 90 minutes.

I'd go back for sure.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.  There are plans to build a new Hyundai dealership, good things to come in the future.

Sterling, VA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Informed me of the process. Courteous and responded to calls quickly.

MK
Megan K.
Excellent and thorough service
Friendly customer service and was able to fix the problems.

Lisa M.
Charles Town, WV
01/03/2019 Category: Service
The service men are always professional, polite and honest.
Thank you for your service, car runs great again

Dennis G.
Philomont, VA
01/01/2019 Category: Service
??
Great service manager

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Don’t know what this means
Disappointed with communication
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

I wanted to thank you for your response and feedback.  We are always attempting to provide excellent service and use these surveys as a learning tool when needed.  The service advisor and I have reviewed this repair and spoke about the golden rule of "Under Promissing and Over Delivering".  Again I apologize for any inconvenience and wanted to thank you for your time and business.

Deborah S.
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Staff
They are efficient, professionals, and service is good.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018