Overall Rating 4.0416683/5Overall Rating 4.0416683/5Overall Rating 4.0416683/5Overall Rating 4.0416683/5rating 4.0416683
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/21/2018 Category: Service
great service dept
wonderful service dept. keep up the great job

2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A

Tann S.
Stephens City, VA
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Great working with service advisor Shawn. My car was dropped off for an oil chg which was done but when I came to get the car it wouldn't start. Found out I needed a battery but they jumped the car for me. So I made it home. Thanks

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, good prices,no long wait time, very professional and knowlegable service attendant

AH

Catherine C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Kay’s review
I was amazed that you had me in and out in an hour. ....and the apt I had, or thought I had made on line was not registered. The dealer I used in Fairfax, even with an apt, took at least 2 hours or more for an oil change. Even if it was free...I bought the car there...the wait was just awful.
Thanks for your great service.
Kay Curley

DV
David V.
Personal service!
Sean is so professional. He should lead the service dept!!

Very nice and helpful
I have taken my car here twice now for recalls and both times have had a great experience. The guys at the service desk are always so nice and helpful. I know I will be back in the future when I need more work done!

AG
Amandeep G.
Good job

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Almost perfect.
Almost perfect experience. They did the oil change in time promised. Only complaint is they didn’t wash the car like most dealers do.

LP
Laurie P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Job well done..
As always, most friendly staff and service completed on time..

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Sean Wilt
Have purchased multiple vehicles there, but Sean Wilt is the best service advisor I’ve erer had!

Purcellville, VA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick
The servicing was super fast and the mechanics were so nice!

Marilyn C.
Haymarket, VA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2018 Category: Service
2011 Tucson Service
Outstanding customer service when I brought my Tucson in for the 60k service and new tires. I was given a loaner when tires would not be available until the afternoon. Car was ready when promised.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Brought my Tucson in for a recall on rubber seal for gas tank. Service team was knowledgeable, fast and efficient. Recommended other services that were seen. I was very happy with the completed service.

Knoxville, MD
08/10/2018 Category: Service
All are willing to help answer my questions and to investigate every concern! Thanks!

Richard R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service with my Adviser
Made a great effort to ensure my warranty covered an issue with my vehicle and saved me costs by holding off on work that could be covered by my warranty.

John P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service for Genesis R Spec
Very capable service rep - well versed and helpful. Unfortunately, no part in stock or available which will require multiple visits to resolve. The excessive oil consumption issues is as yet unresolved.

David H.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
professional service
I was happy with the quick and professional service. However, I was disappointed that my car didn't get washed despite the fact that I provided a coupon offering a free car wash.

Reston, VA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Listened and found the problem
Car had an shifting problem that other shops would fix, only to have the problem reappear the next day. Leesburg Hyundai took the time to narrow down the potential causes and kept the car a little longer to truly find the issue. Real problem solving, and not just moving a customer along.