Overall Rating 4.1481478/5Overall Rating 4.1481478/5Overall Rating 4.1481478/5Overall Rating 4.1481478/5rating 4.1481478
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

2009 Hyundai Sonata

Stafford, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Pleaseant place and people. Always courteous and provided me with a loaner car. Speedy service as well.

PE
Paul E.
Purcellville, VA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Consultant
Shawn Wilt is the Ultimate Professional!

Leesburg, VA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
30,000 check up
The service provider indicated my tire pressure had been checked. It was low when I dropped it off (sensor indicated 28 lbs. in left rear). I picked up car afterwards and tire had not been filled to correct pressure even thought it was indicated on service record. I stopped at a gas station and added air, no leaks or other issues. Still fine 1 week later.
JASON N M., Fixed Operations Director from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Hello, and thank you for your response and feedback. I'm sorry there was an issue with the tire pressures in your car after you picked it up. The last thing we want to do is have you inconvenienced after a service with us. I did take this opportunity to check the accuracy and condition of our pressure gauge, and I did find a problem. I now have a new digital gauge that is guaranteed to be accurate, so we won’t have an issue like this in the future! Please reach out to me when you have a few minutes to talk, I would like to discuss with you how we can make up for the inconvenience caused.

Have a great evening,

jason.mcdevitt@brownscar.com
www.brownsleesburghyundai.com

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Too much time to assume responsibility over error.
Service department took too long to resolve problem they caused.

Hello, and thank you for your response and feedback. As we had discussed, we do on occasion see these trim pieces break by getting caught on a piece of clothing when the passenger exists the vehicle, and unfortunately when the replacement part arrived, it appeared to have been mis-boxed with the wrong side from the factory. There was a nationwide inquiry on the part to correct the incorrect packaging, but fortunately Hyundai was able to get us the correct part without taking too long. I'm glad that we were able to cover this repair as a goodwill gesture for you.

Jason McDevitt
www.brownsleesburghyundai.com

RL
Robert L.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good customer service.
Minor issue with camera. Once part was ordered, appointment made and fixed in an hour.

FH
Francis H.
Sterling, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
My Santa Fe
The guys found some problems that i didn't see. Great job

BF
Brooke F.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Customer service was great and my car was done in a timely manner

WS
Wilson S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and good service
Easy to get an appointment

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Stands Behind Their Warranty
One of the primary reasons I purchased my Hyundai Sonata was because of the Hyundai warranty. I found out this month that Hyundai truly stands behind their warranty. At about 94K miles, our Sonata started using an unusual amount of oil. Brown's Hyundai of Leesburg tracked our oil loss for several weeks and sent off a claim to Hyundai--they approved a new engine for our car under the warranty in less than 24 hours! Brown's Hyundai took care of everything for us. What outstanding service!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Communication
Several calls to keep us updated on our car.

Robert M.
Leesburg, VA
10/09/2018 Category: Service

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Quick, helpful and friendly service.

Caren H.
Haymarket, VA
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent
I haven’t had a single complaint in 5 years. They always demonstrate professionalism and are open to all questions.

BF
Barbara F.
Hamilton, VA
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Amazing as always
From the time I called to schedule my appointment to the completion of my service I was treated with courtesy. The service representatives were knowledgeable and always kept me informed. Coming here is always a pleasure.

James B.
Poolesville, MD
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Top notch
The customer service provided was exactly how I wanted to be treated.

VB
Veronika B.
Lovettsville, VA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with service: efficient, friendly and reasonable

KN
Kathleen N.
Charles Town, WV
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and honest
One thing I wish they still did is clean the inside of my car. I really liked that service! Other than that it was great!

MN