Overall Rating 4.1481478/5Overall Rating 4.1481478/5Overall Rating 4.1481478/5Overall Rating 4.1481478/5rating 4.1481478
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

Waterford, VA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
Brown’s Hyundai of Leesburg is the best for friendly quality service . Right from the start you are given a comprehensive list of what will be done and how much it will cost. If they feel if something else should be done, they notify you right away. I love my Hyundai Elantra and the service I receive at Brown’s Hyundai in Leesburg.

David C.
Brunswick, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The efficiency and friendliness of the staff was very good.
I appreciated the progress report provide by the technician. The waiting area was pleasant .

Sarah H.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service great customer service

MN
Melody N.
Harpers Ferry, WV
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick appointment times; good service. Darrell Kirby, my Service Advisor, is always pleasant and explains things in a way that is easy to understand.
Bought Tuscon new in December 2012. No problems. It's been a good, reliable car. Got new tires last year under Tires for Life program.

KW
Karen W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service dept review
Friendly, professional and timely service as always.

Purcellville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Great service and excellent workmanship.

Jon G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/02/2018 Category: Service
My second oil change, with a second application of window treatment.
Well done.

Cristian M.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Experience
Easy service scheduling through online tool. Trans Flush was done quickly and a detail review of what was done and additional diagnostics were explained clearly.

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Always easy
The service team is top-notch -- friendly, efficient and they never play games like my old Honda dealership did about how long something would take. I'm on my third leased Hyundai and can't imagine ever going back. The dealership has earned my loyalty

Carolyn W.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick service at a fair price
The Service Manager explained the maintenance and had the Technicians work on my car quickly since I was waiting at the dealership. The service was fast and the price was as discussed. The Service manager was knowledgeable, friendly, and honest.

Brent B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service is the norm
Brown's always provides great service. This time I had a major modification that I wanted to do for my car, I brought it to Brown's because I knew it would be done right. All of the staff are friendly and helpful, and the mechanics are knowledgeable and have great attention to detail. They do such good work that I also bring my other brand cars here too. That's because they can be trusted, something difficult to find and very valuable in this day and age.

Oakton, VA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service with a Smile Every Time
I look forward to taking my vehicle to this location because the service is great and they friendly and customer-focused.

Amy M.

AD
Anthony D.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Anthony
Shawn, is a great service manager and always goes out of his way to accommodate my needs when bring my care in for service.

2009 Hyundai Sonata

Stafford, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Pleaseant place and people. Always courteous and provided me with a loaner car. Speedy service as well.

PE
Paul E.
Purcellville, VA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Consultant
Shawn Wilt is the Ultimate Professional!

10/16/2018 Category: Service
30,000 check up
The service provider indicated my tire pressure had been checked. It was low when I dropped it off (sensor indicated 28 lbs. in left rear). I picked up car afterwards and tire had not been filled to correct pressure even thought it was indicated on service record. I stopped at a gas station and added air, no leaks or other issues. Still fine 1 week later.
JASON N M., Fixed Operations Director from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Hello, and thank you for your response and feedback. I'm sorry there was an issue with the tire pressures in your car after you picked it up. The last thing we want to do is have you inconvenienced after a service with us. I did take this opportunity to check the accuracy and condition of our pressure gauge, and I did find a problem. I now have a new digital gauge that is guaranteed to be accurate, so we won’t have an issue like this in the future! Please reach out to me when you have a few minutes to talk, I would like to discuss with you how we can make up for the inconvenience caused.

Have a great evening,