Overall Rating 4.27273/5Overall Rating 4.27273/5Overall Rating 4.27273/5Overall Rating 4.27273/5rating 4.27273
Overall Rating 2.51515/5Overall Rating 2.51515/5rating 2.51515rating 2.51515rating 2.51515

GT
Georgia T.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai recall
I thought Ron was very helpful, personable and kept me informed
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Denton, MD
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Provided great customer service and support when I needed it.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

CF
Catherine F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
annual VA safety inspection
Time for the annual inspection. I also had the "low tire" pressure icon remain on the dash, despite all tires being fully inflated. That problem and several others, were taken care of. The Hyundai staff remain attentive to my car's needs and can explain clearly to me, why each item needs to be replaced.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Tilde B.
Lansdowne, VA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
astoria3030@verizon.net
excellent , prompt service.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Caren H.
Haymarket, VA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Dependable quality
I’m a long time customer. I trust this service. I’ve never been disappointed.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

MK
Mark K.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Atmosphere
I went in with issue on my wife's car and we found the needed part. I was told when it would be in and made my appointment at that time. On my appointment day, I was in and out within 30 minutes. The important thing besides good service and customer care; my wife got her car and I got mine.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Good visit - Bit surprised at amount of repair discovered
I have used Browns since I bought y Hyundai for all service and maintenance. This visit at 105000 was a surprise at the amount of repair discovered even though I was just there for my last visit. At Toyota, when there are major repairs the technician will take me back to loo at the vehicle. Would suggest the same.

Also while the service advisor was excellent at finding me and explaining, it would have been good to have the same person I checked in with come by to explain.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.  Next time if there is anything we can do to earn a 5 star review let us know, never be afraid to let us know.  A 4 out of 5 is good but it really is an 80% and we would always like to do our best. Thanks

Joseph H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service team
I had called early in the morning to bring my car in that afternoon. They were very accommodating. Prior to my arrival they checked my history and had recommendations when I arrived. I’ve been a Brown’s customer for 8 years and they have never disappointed me.

Monique R.
Great customer service!
I am consistently getting great service at this service department. Thanks again for the work and service.

KR
Kathy R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always a pleasure
I live in NC and make it a point to use Brown's Leesburg Hyuandai to service my car.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe

2007 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Browns Hyundai has a great service department. My 4 kids all have Hyundai's and I recommend Browns all the time.

Haven't had much luck with the sales department, but that is another story

MT
Mary T.
Herndon, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
LOVE MY SANTA FE
SHAWN IN SERVICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COURTEOUS. HE MAKES SURE I GET SCHEDULED AND EVERYTHING IS TAKEN CARE OF.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Steven C.
Sterling, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
As always, I value the professionalism and courtesy of everyone who works at the Leesburg Hyundai. I feel that I am in good hands.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

PH
Paul H.
Stephens City, VA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great price, friendly people
The title says it all.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Charles S.
Swansboro, NC
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall
I had a recall on my car. Even though I live in NC Brown Hyundai of Leesburg Va promptly took care of the issue for me.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

02/28/2019 Category: Service
easy service
in and out fast as promised. car was even washed.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

AH
Andrew H.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and communication is important tools and Brown’s is great in both areas.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

LW
Lawrence W.
Service on Hyundai Elantra 2013
Honest, friendly, explain everything, and timeliness.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

02/27/2019 Category: Service
Service staff keeps you updated on progress of your vehicle. They do all they can to get you in and out.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019