Overall Rating 4.3333331/5Overall Rating 4.3333331/5Overall Rating 4.3333331/5Overall Rating 4.3333331/5rating 4.3333331
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556
Latest Review 31 minutes ago

Stephens City, VA
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Great place to get service
Good service, good price, friendly and very helpful and courteous service representatives. Ron and Darrel ( service reps) are incredible and should be recognized by Browns Leesburg Hyundai as such.

MN
Michael N.
Falls Church, VA
06/25/2019
Terrific Purchase Experience - Ask For Wally
Just purchased a new Tuscon and Wally Mankash was a total pleasure to work with. Kind, cordial, helpful, patient, no pressure, might be my best car purchasing experience ever. Sherman Henderson in finance was great also. Several days after my purchase I found that my regular golf/poker buddy bought his 3 Hyundais from Brown's Leesburg as well, so they must be good! Thanks!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

MN
Michael N.
Sterling, VA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2019 Category: Service
flexibility with integrity
Generally strive to do a best comprehensive job, while trying to save me a little money in process.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

ES
Estelle S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I trust their input
I am on such a limited budget they help me understand which repairs should be done now ! I appreciate that so much . My husband purchased this car new before he passed . Would love to update my Sonata when budget allows !
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Theodore B.
Herndon, VA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The people
The people, timeliness, doing what I ask for. What more could you ask for.

RE
Ronald E.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Again
Scheduled appointment for oil change and state inspection on the day and time requested. Work was performed in a timely manner and I was contacted when completed. Good job!

LN
Lewis N.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/18/2019 Category: Service
great service dept
keep up the great customer service

Caren H.
Haymarket, VA
Excellence
Great customer service.

1st Class Customer Service
I have been going to Brown’s Leesburg Hyundai for five years and have never been disappointed. Shawn always listens to my needs and gets me in right away. A loaner car is available so I’m never without a car. I trust them to take good care of my car and not try to sell me other services that aren’t necessary. I highly recommend Brown’s Leesburg!

IK
Isabelle K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Experience!
I scheduled a service appointment for the recommended, routine mileage service and also to have my safety and emissions done. The estimated time to complete the recommended service was about 1.5 hours, and the estimated time to completed the emissions was an additional 1.5 hours because it was at a separate, nearby location. However, everything was done in about 1.5 hours!! That was definitely a pleasant surprise.

The service agent answered all my questions clearly, which was very helpful because I am not well-versed in anything car-related. He was also very friendly and pleasant to communicate with.

I've visited a couple other Hyundai locations and I think this one offers deals most frequently (but I could be wrong because I've only had my car for a year). The waiting room was clean, set at a comfortable temperature, and offered free coffee drinks!

Charles Town, WV
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Can always rely on these guys
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

LG
Lisa G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and Quick
They took me at the last minute to replace the front headlight of my car.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

I like you always
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Antonisha S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
As always great service and awesome staff!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Carlos S.
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, efficient, courteous service.
Ever since I purchased my Accent four years ago, the Service staff has consistently performed in an exemplary professional manner every time I've taken the car in. I trust their work.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

PH
Paul H.
Stephens City, VA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Good people , good service, good price.
Title says it all.

Purcellville, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
Even though we had an appointment the car still wasn’t seen for 3 hours later. Could not fully fix the issue and still was charged.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding that took place with your service.  I have spoken with the advisor in regards to your service visit to understand what took place.  Again I do apologize for not getting the car in the shop first thing, the advisor thought that you were dropping the car off the night before and leaving it for the day.  I don't think he understood that you were looking to get it back first thing in the morning.  I have asked him to clarify when customers will need their cars back so this will not happen again in the future.
I also spoke with the technician that performed the alignment.  He explained to me that he made some slight adjustments to the suspension but is unable to adjust your caster setting because there is not an adjustment for the caster.  He then explained to me that it is very possible that something is bent causing the caster to be out and that is why he would recommend taking the car to a body shop with a frame machine.
The cost of completing an alignment will cover inspecting and making adjustments but there are times where we find damage to a part that needs to be replaced and those costs are additional.  I understand that you are frustrated with having to pay for the alignment.  If you can call me on my direct line I would like to help resolve that with you. 571-293-8085

CD
Christopher D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Doing everything in their power to fix one of those sometimes it works other times it doesn't type problems.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019