Lisa M.
2015 Hyundai Accent
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and amazing staff
It was a pleasure, as always, to purchase a car from Browns. From the Sales team, GM and financing it was seamless. Very personable and friendly. No pressure. We have bought 6 vehicles from Brown’s and it’s not only about the cars but about the service. Thanks for everything!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

MN
Monique N.
Ashburn, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Excellent customer service
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

Lovettsville, VA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Service complete
Work was completed as expected and in the time estimated
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Haymarket, VA
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellence
I’m a long time customer. I trust Browns for all my car care.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

LF
Leah F.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I have always found the customer service employees so knowledgeable and helpful every time I’ve brought my car in for service!

Frederick, MD
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Ron is great
Darrell is awsome

02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great srvc
Awesome service
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate your feedback.

Terri S.
Stephens City, VA
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Dunk s
This is the 9nly place I have been in years that did t move the position of the drivers seat to do an oil.change..THANK YOU
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Enrique G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Top notch customer service
Darrell is probably one of best of the market.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

SF
Stephen F.
Roanoke, VA
02/05/2020
Genuinely pleased with my buying experience
Professionalism, transparency, and genuine kindness was experienced with everyone I dealt with here. Thank you to my sales person Andy Romero, the Sales Manager, Steve Burger, and the Finance Director Maribeth Assaley for unparalleled service. I'm glad I made the choice to make the 3.5 hour drive! I love the used 4Runner I purchased from them.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

We would like to thank you for completing the survey, we do appreciate your feedback.

NM
Nancy M.
Sterling, VA
Rescore
The service was excellent Tony, the service manager kept me informed and was very pleasant when communicating with me

Sonata
The service manager was pleasant
Kept me informed
However I think I was overcharged according to my son's garage
But dealers are known to be more i
Expensive than independent dealers
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we do appreciate your feedback.  I would like to review your recent service visit with the Advisor and Technician and then get back in touch with you.  We like to use the opportunities to learn from and grow in order to make sure that all of our customers are receiving a top level service experience.  Thank you for your time and patience.

Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

We would just like to thank you for taking the time to speak with us.

Candace B.
Hagerstown, MD
02/05/2020 Category: Service
The sales men Tim was wonderful.
Tim was very helpful. Even on his day off he was working to keep me updated on my needs.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we do appreciate your feedback.

RE
Ronald E.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Very good service department
I got a scheduled appointment when I asked for it; the work was completed on time as promised; the cost was what I was told it would be and they washed the car. What more can you ask for? Thanks Darrell and the technicians.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

LG
Lisa G.
Ashburn, VA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/01/2020 Category: Service
I have been coming to Brown’s Leesburg Hyundai for years and have always received great customer service.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020