Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

10/24/2020
Customer Service
The team at Browns Leesburg Hyundai is super in more ways than one. Customer Service is their #1 goal. Thank you for always being helpful.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for helping our team.

Louise B.
Broadlands, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Consistently Amazing
Consistently Amazing
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

I want to thank you, we appreciate you as a customer and are glad we have the chance to work with you.  Have a great weekend.

LG
Laura G.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
All's well that ends well
The personnel have listened patiently and performed efficiently. Always happy with results.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer service and friendliness
Thank you all for taking such good care of your clients.Be safe.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

I wanted to thank you for taking the survey, we do appreciate your feedback.

Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Hello this is Shawn, I hope you are having a great day so far.  I wanted to ask you for a personal favor.  Hyundai has closely reviewed our dealership in comparison with the surrounding dealers and made note that our Customer Service Score was close to "what they call average".  On your last service visit we received a 4 out of 5 star review, that is a good score but really equals an 80%.  I wanted to ask you if it was possible to complete a rescore giving us a 5 star review and help our team stand among the top dealers in our region.  If there is any reason that you feel we didn't deserve a 5 star score please let me know and I will see what I can do to take care of any issues and earn your 5 star review.

Daniel R.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Service appointment
Had the car serviced for oil change and emissions check. I was promised car to be finished in 3 hours. Ron arranged for a loaner car so I wouldn't have to sit around waiting. Worked very well. Ron also let me know that the technician found the wheels were out of alignment. The service department took care of all 3 items and I got the car back in less then the 3 hours originally promised.

Berryville, VA
10/13/2020 Category: Service

Judith S.
Sterling, VA
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Easy in/out
Small dealership. Easy to get an appointment. Friendly staff.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/10/2020

Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Hello this is Shawn, I hope you are having a great day so far.  I have read over your survey and taken note of your point on explaining the work performed.  I am going to fix that.  We have installed a new system that will require the technicians to complete an electronic multi point inspection on every vehicle that comes here for service.  I have also started a training session for the cashiers to be able to review the repair orders with the customers at time of pick up, and I am making it mandatory for the advisor to contact you or at least leave a message explaining any work performed.
I wanted to ask you for a personal favor.  Hyundai has closely reviewed our dealership in comparison with the surrounding dealers and made note that our Customer Service Score was close to "what they call average".  On your last service visit we received a 4 out of 5 star review, that is a good score but really equals an 80%.  I wanted to ask you if it was possible to complete a rescore giving us a 5 star review and help our team stand among the top dealers in our region.  If there are any other reasons that you feel we didn't deserve a 5 star score please let me know and I will see what I can do to take care of any issues and earn your 5 star review.
For your help I would like to offer you a FREE OIL & FILTER CHANGE on your next service visit.  Simply print out a copy of this email and bring it with you to the dealership to redeem your FREE SERVICE.

Frederick, MD

WP
William P.
10/01/2020 Category: Service
great Service manager
the service manager and his staff are excellent and keep my vehicle performing as though it were new.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Great people great service always friendly and helpful
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Charles Town, WV
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Another Great Service Appointment
Darrell takes excellent care of my vehicle and checks on things I’m concerned about. He’s professional and accommodating. Browns should clone him!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Julius M.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Hyundai Leesburg, Virginia team is very excellent.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

GK
Gholamreza K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Ron did a great job taking care of me like usual
Will be back next service
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

Kelly B.
Herndon, VA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
We have bought 3 cars from Leesburg and our salesman each time (Steve Marzo) was outstanding. We love small dealerships and everyone here is great!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020