Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

DE
Dolores E.
Reston, VA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Originally I was told I had an oil leak (went to a gas station near by). Estimated repair costs $500. Discovered by Hyundai, no oil leak - just poor service at the gas station. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

CK
Carol K.
07/01/2020
Excellent service department
I am so impressed by their service department. So easy to schedule an appointment online. I recieved helpful text reminders of my appointment. When I walked into the service department, I was greeted in such a formal manner, by my last name. The service for my car was done fast and because it was a state inspection it was free. Amazing! Its the little things like that, that make a good business. So impressed.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

BR
Brian R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Check up on my Tucson
The Service Dept. is really great to deal with here. Very polite and always very friendly. I am in my 8th year of going no place other than Browns for work on my vehicles.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Steven C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
The great thing about this service is its competence and integrity. The staff is also very willing to walk the extra mile to accommodate clients.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Mary L.
Purcellville, VA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2020 Category: Service
A-ONE
Friendly, prompt and thorough service.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

KW
Kimberly W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2020 Category: Service
The service manager was not pushy at all!
I was in for a recall on my Tucson and when the service manager talked with us about the car and everything, he recommended new spark plugs at 100,000 miles and I'm just over but he didn't push the issue. My husband is an ASE certified mechanic and does the work on my car so I knew it would be taken care of by him. This has been an excellent car and the oil is changed every 3,000-3,500 miles. If I ever get another Hyundai, I will be coming back to Leesburg!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Ashburn, VA
06/25/2020 Category: Service
This place has great personable service that isn't pushy.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Purcellville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Outstanding service and understanding personnel.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

2007 Hyundai Entourage
great job!
just keep up the great work

EM
Elizabeth M.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Staff
The only complaint that I have is the guy that was taking my payment had a mask below his nose and mouth. Right below his bottom lip both myself and the customer in front of me felt uncomfortable and used a lot on hand sanitizer. The clerk was young a young teenager.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate your feed back and will talk to the cashier.  We want to make sure we are doing our best to provide a safe and sanitary place of business.

Roger S.
Ashburn, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always good
Service is always well done. I trust them.

John B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Brown's Excellent Hyundai Service Center
The Santa Fe was worked on in a timely, professional manner; and was completed sooner than expected. Virginia State Inspection was also completed with no expectation of further work needed.
I recommend Brown's Leesburg Hyundai for service, and for purchase of new vehicles.
Keep up the great work!

TR
Terry R.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Longtime Owner of Hyundai’s
Very dependable and the best warranty on the market!

Charles Town, WV
06/19/2020 Category: Service
great service
great service

AG
Andre G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service, as always!
The service staff were all professional and courteous. The service was completed quickly.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020