Brown's Leesburg Hyundai

Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Harpers Ferry, WV
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/07/2021 Category: Service
The service is always excellent and staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Hyundai is a great car. I’ve had 3 and have been pleased with each.

Julius M.
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Extraordinary Customer Service
Great service at Hyundai Leesburg, Virginia. This team is very good.

05/06/2021 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
This team is good. Keep it up.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we do appreciate your feedback.  We are always working hard to earn 5 star reviews and would like the chance to see how we can improve our service.  One of our advisors will be in contact. Thank you.

Jessica R.
Martinsburg, WV
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Beat customer service
Thank you Shawn in the service department. He went above and beyond. This gentleman was very helpful and courteous.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

Frederick, MD
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Great team
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

THANKS

Purcellville, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Service Department
Excellent service, excellent advice and excellent consultants.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Charles Town, WV
Making it right
Took the time to make things right

Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

RE
Ronald E.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Again
I had a very loud screeching noise that seemed to come from the rear wheels. I called my regular Service Consultant, Darrell, and he advised me that their schedule was full that day but if I could bring the car in, they would at least look at it that day. About 30 minutes after leaving the car I received a call from Darrell and they had diagnosed the problem, could get the parts and would have it fixed that afternoon. About 2 hours later I got another call from Darrell telling me that the car was fixed and ready for pickup. Service doesn't get any better than that!! Great job Darrell and the technician.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

03/30/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
Prompt and efficient service.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Julius M.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Extraordinary Customer Service
Very Excellent Team at Hyundai Leesburg, Virginia.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Polite, helpful service
From scheduling an appointment to waiting while the work is being done, Brown's Hyundai is awesome. The Service Department is very helpful and polite. Darrell has answered so many of my questions about my vehicle with lots of patience and great explanations. There was enough spacing in the waiting room during this COVID time too. The work has always been excellent, as well. Would highly recommend!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

James S.
Winchester, VA
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
I was late for my scheduled appointment, however the service manager was very accommodating to get me in. I had the vehicle in for a recall item and the service was performed in a timely manner. While going over my vehicles general condition, the service tech showed me a couple of maintenance items that warranted my immediate attention and I had the work performed satisfactorily. All staff from the service manager to the service tech to the checkout office were all very courteous and expeditious. The whole process was very transparent with no sales pressure. I would recommend Browns Hyundai highly to anyone who owns a Hyundai vehicle. Thanks Browns!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Roland B.
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
03/23/2021 Category: Service
They are that good!
if I should ever be tempted to buy a car not named Hyundai all I have to do is compare the customer experiences I have been through over the years in other places to what I get every time at Brown's Leesburg Hyundai - and then I go right back to Hyundai!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021