Overall Rating 4.1153862/5Overall Rating 4.1153862/5Overall Rating 4.1153862/5Overall Rating 4.1153862/5rating 4.1153862
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

Brent B.
Sterling, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always
I always get top notch service at Brown’s, I have been going there for service for years with everything from routine maintenance to custom modifications. They do excellent work, their people are a step above the rest.

TG
Thomas G.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The service department genuinely cares to make sure the customer is happy
From the techs that work the front desk to the manager Jason to the service techs that perform the work, every step along the way was taken to make sure that the customer is informed and apprised of all of the service that's needed and recommended to keep the car in top shape. I really appreciate the extra mile that they have gone to making sure that my questions were answered, I understood the work order completely, and finally the car was delivered with everything complete exactly when they said it would be. Brown's has serviced my Sonata since I bought it new there and it's still going strong with many miles ticked off on the odometer. They'll continue to be my go-to for anything that's needed on my car and I hope to have it for many more years to come!

EB
Eleanor B.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Recall on my seat belt
Everyone was nice and i like how the handle business.

EH
Edward H.
Berryville, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very good service
Had an issue with my car that couldn't be resolved on the spot so they gave me a loaner car until it was fixed no hassles.

Round Hill, VA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Lied just to try to get my money
This is it. I've given them way too many chances. Almost every time I take my car here, they try to convince me that something needs repair and then give me an estimate for it. Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not an idiot. once this gets publicized, I hope you stop ripping innocent people off.
Shawn W. from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Hi this is Shawn Wilt, I was wondering if you could take just a moment to explain why you feel this way. The only items recommended were the head light bulbs and the right rear tail light assembly that are required to pass your Virginia State Inspection.  The technician and myself walked to the car with you to show you so that there was no misunderstanding, so I'm just wondering why you feel like we were trying to lie to you.

The best
This is my first nice care that I’ve purchased and Browns helps so much with taking care of it. I love the online portal to schedule an appointment and the staff is always super friendly. They do a great job and explain everything. I highly recommend Browns Hyundai to any Hyundai driver.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Easy to get in, easy to drop off, easy to pick up
Brought the car in without an appointment for a steering issue which turned out to be a known problem. Car was fixed the same day. Seems to be fine now.

Louise B.

Waterford, VA
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
This Hyundai center was professional and they did a great job servicing our car.

FC

Suzanne M.
Reston, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Good people, good products, good service!
I've been very happy with the sales, service here - since 2015. I will very likely be back when it's time for me, or a family member, to purchase a new vehicle!

LJ

Fairfax, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
It just gets better
I have bought two Hyundia’s from Browns Leesburg snd had all my service workd done their. They are professional, courteous and efficient.

Devon M.
Hamilton, VA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
The service department was able to schedule me an appointment within a couple of days of my call to have my front license plate installed since I recently moved here. When I arrived they were very professional. They got my car in and out in a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend the service here to others.

John B.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Inspection.
Prompt, accurate service in a timely manner.

08/30/2018 Category: Service
Roadside assistance/tire warranty was included with my Hyundai Elantra lease. I used this service after I ran over a sharp object that slit a tire. Within an hour my car was toed to Brown’s where they replaced my tire quickly. Overall very satisfied with service.

Lawrence B.
Excellent service rep
Sean has always been honest and helpful! He communicates well by callling and updating me on what needs to be completed.

James B.
Ashburn, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent service everytime
The dealership has been consistent in servicing our vehicle. The service crew is very professional and has always kept me in the loop on the progress of our vehicle. We've had nothing but great experiences with Brown's Hyundai.

Jericho T.
Great Customer Service
I've always had a great experience with this dealership.

Awesome customer service
Sean is my advisor and he went well above and beyond the call. My car was out of warranty and had a VERY costly repair. He contacted the 'powers that be' and was able to get them to make the repairs at no cost. He didn't have to do that and could have just said, "Oh well, it will cost you $2600 for the repair." I am so thankful that he made the inquiries on my behalf. I am in the market for a midsize SUV and Hyundai is definitely at the top of my list now.