Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Always excellent service !
There is such a clean and comfortable waiting area.Friendly knowledgeable car salesman and car care service people. Hyundai cars are awesome.They look great and drive so well.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/09/2021 Category: Service
It can be counted on in an emergency
I rate this auto service very high. I have always been able to count on them when a problem arises unexpectedly, This is very important to me since the reliabilityof my car is crucial
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Shannon B.
Berryville, VA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/15/2021 Category: Service
They made up for it
So after the whole mishap with the screw in my tire, the team there made sure to make it up to me.

07/07/2021 Category: Service
Better than the first visit but hopefully there won’t be a third time
As far as charges go they were way more transparent about what I was paying for this time. I waited about 5 days for the part to come in after showing up on a whim because my window regulator died and the window had fallen all the way down. They taped it up and sent me on my way. The day of the appointment mostly went smooth until I received my car back with the tpms light on after a “multi point inspection” turns out there was a whole screw in my tire I wasn’t aware of or made aware of after my window was fixed. Pretty sure they were just focused on the window/door they had to put together and clean up but now I’m out a tire and it would’ve been nice to at least know about it before leaving the shop where they could’ve possibly fixed it? So there’s that
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

We do apologize for the inconvenience and would like to make it up to you.  It has been documented that we are going to provide you with a Free Oil & Filter change on your next service visit. Thanks again

Daniel R.
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Very good service. Took the car in for a minor repair and ended up with a new engine. The dealership and manufacture stand behind their product. The service coordinator was excellent and my car was completed in a very reasonable amount of time.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 07/03/2021

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really do appreciate it.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Exception Service
The service manager was exceptional and kept me informed of the progress and had the car ready ahead of schedule.

PH
Paul H.
Stephens City, VA
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Great Place for Hyundai Service!
The service folks at Brown's Leesburg Hyundai are incredible. The warranty recall work was performed efficiently and the facility was quite comfortable.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2021 Category: Service
good
good
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

PW
Pamela W.
Winchester, VA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Everyone at Browns Leesburg Hyundai was VERY nice!
I have recommended my family & friends to give Brown's Leesburg Hyundai a try. They will definitely take GREAT CARE of your car!!💜
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

RE
Ronald E.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Appointment
Easy to schedule appointment when it was convenient for me. Work on the car was completed by the time requested and i was notified when it ready to be picked up. Good job for all the service team.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/19/2021

Round Hill, VA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Best service advisor!
My service advisor was so attentive, informative, and friendly. The cashiers are wonderful too. Hyundai Leesburg has wonderful staff and offers amazing service!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied Hyundai owner
Very satisfied with their quality of work.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we do appreciate your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/14/2021 Category: Service
People there are very friendly.
The car was in & out in the time promised. That is very important to our family.
Service manager Shawn was outstanding. Love dealing w/ him.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

GF
Gerald F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Very accommodating and excellent service.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/12/2021

RL
Robert L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
I am sending a rescore due to a personal call from Sean regarding my earlier negative feedback. Sean acknowledged the feedback and took the time to tell me he had investigated and confirmed that a new group of service advisors had been hired and that he was conducting additional training as corrective action and in particular highlighting that they are the client facing group for customers after purchasing Hyundai’s and first impressions count and not to appear pressuring customers into purchasing vehicle servicing that was not really necessary. And especially to be sensitive to the age group of the customer.
I appreciated the call back and interest by Sean in fixing the issue.

06/10/2021 Category: Service
Selling Services not Needed
I think my earlier response was detailed enough. Fortunately my wife and so have a good understanding of maintenance service requirements and challenged the service advisor but there were elderly clients in the waiting that were clearly confused about the “recommendations” versus what was actually needed for their vehicle and may have agreed to extra charge that were NOT necessary.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, I do appreciate any feedback that can send us in the right direction.  Perception is everything and if your perception of us is giving you an off feeling then it is important for me to know.  Without this knowledge there is no way for me to fix it and for that I wanted to say thank you.

HH
Helen H.
Round Hill, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2021 Category: Service
The personnel, the knowledge and the atmosphere.
Went in for an oil change. Waited on my vehicle. Was in and out within an hour.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021