Overall Rating 4.4047652/5Overall Rating 4.4047652/5Overall Rating 4.4047652/5Overall Rating 4.4047652/5rating 4.4047652
Overall Rating 2.52381/5Overall Rating 2.52381/5rating 2.52381rating 2.52381rating 2.52381

Sarah H.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Thank you for your service over the years. Great service never over bearing me with too much advice only what I need. I will continue to let only you service my faithful friend.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Anna H.
Charles Town, WV
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Love this dealership!
Shawn and staff are so easy to work with. They are honest and have the customers best interest at heart. Never have I worked with a better team. I love dealing with this dealership. I just want to say...Thank You!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks, we always look forward to working with you!

Haymarket, VA
Always excellent
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

WS
Wilson S.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy to schedule and reliable service
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

RP
Rebecca P.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Good and fast work. Helpful!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Manassas, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Brown's Leesburg Hyundai
The service department was great. Ron was very insightful and delightful to deal with and the service was very efficient and done in a well timely manner.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

AD
Alexandru D.
Purcellville, VA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Steering column replacement
Issue fixed, good job by the delaer
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Boyce, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Nice service reps
Ron was really helpful and explained everything in a way that made sense. They’re always willing to fit me in when I realize I need to get something done.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

EM
Elizabeth M.
Sterling, VA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Service staff
Our SUV broke dow 100 miles out we called Ron to advise that a tow truck was bringing it in and he let us know that Saturday’s you close early that he will schedule an appointment for Monday to let us know what is wrong. I know Ron is new to your group and he is a wonderful addition and fits in well with the great service that I’ve been receiving for about 12 years now.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it. We always look forward to seeing you here for your service visits.

John B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Brown's Hyndai Service
Excellent, prompt service provided at a reasonable price!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Silvia M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Annoying location
I will
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hello, I would like to apologize to you for your most recent service visit.  I understand your frustration and would like the chance to discuss your concern with you.

NS
Nettie S.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Annual service state inspection.
Great job.Clean detail outstanding.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Richard W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great staff in service department!
The people in the service department seem honest and only fix what is needed. They are not push either on suggesting things to consider.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

KT
Kevin T.
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Brown's Leesburg Hyundai did a superb job with scheduling my appointment and performing the maintenance on the vehicle. Workmanship was excellent and the vehicle is running like new again.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I was in and out in a reasonable time and greeted with great customer service.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

PS
Patricia S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
I always get excelletnt and considerate service with my advisor Darrell always finding a way to fit me in to troubleshoot any problem (soft tire ) that may come up.
I can not find any way to fault the service I receive and have received over the past four or five years since I began brining my Elentra to Leesburg Hyundai. I'm hoping to keep my little car running with Brown's Leesburg Hyundai's help for many years to come.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019