Overall Rating 4.0416683/5Overall Rating 4.0416683/5Overall Rating 4.0416683/5Overall Rating 4.0416683/5rating 4.0416683
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

WM
Wayne M.
Herndon, VA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great team
I have been going back to Browns Leesburg for year for two reasons the first is the team. It's the same people all the time. If you go to other places you never see the same people and you lose trust. The second is the coffee machine. I have had to wait there for hours but I know the coffee is great. Makes the pain of getting your car worked on a little bit better.

MK
Michael K.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Good
. Service was great. Work was done in a timely manner and explained to me ...

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good
It is convenient and efficient. I feel like they are taking good care of my car.

KW
Karen W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Karen Review
Since losing my lifetime mechanic recently, I have decided to try the dealership. I have been 100% satisfied every time. Friendly, professional, excellent and timely work. Very accommodating of me and my schedule. See you for my next service!

CP
Catherine P.
Hyattsville, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Shawn is Awesome
Once again, Shawn took care of me and the Catmobile. I went in about 1 million times and he was gracious and kind every time.

Great Falls, VA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional, Respectful, Knowledgeable
As has been my consistent experience, car care through this dealership has been reasonable. They don't try to oversell.

RD
Rohit D.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Stellar Service
Great service, very easy to schedule. My service advisor knows what I want without even me asking for it. Last week, I was supposed to drop my car off on Thursday night for a Friday morning appointment but I was able to take off from work earlier and I dropped it off on Thursday afternoon. Shout out to Shawn Wilt for getting the service done that same afternoon. I was able to pick it back up that evening and saved a trip the following day.

Visiting from another state
I needed scheduled servicing for my Elantra - away from home, but needed the servicing. Although it took a little bit longer than what Shawn predicted, I was very pleased with the good job they they did. Thank you ALL.

Purcellville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent customer service
very helpful and friendly people

07/12/2018 Category: Service
After servicing, please run through car wash
Every car dealer we have used have provided a run through a car wash. We have had some problems with online appointments. Other than that, we have received good service typical of a dealer.

Purcellville, VA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Staff very friendly and helpful.

Joseph H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service at Browns Leesburg Hyundai.

Theodore B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Shawn was easy to work with, flexible, accommodating, accessbile and responsive, as well as honest. Really appreciate his help with the service work on my Hyundai.

NR
Norman R.
2011 Hyundai Equus
closer to my home
Good works as usual

Rudolph W.
Courteous service
Courteous staff and prompt service makes coming back a given.

MT
Mary T.
Herndon, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Third Santa Fe
This is my third Santa Fe in since 2008 (all upgrades no issues). Would recommend this car to anyone. Handles well and many features only optional on other vehicles. Only recommendation is we like the V6 motor and hopefully more colors to choose from soon

Service visit
In on time, out on time, good service!

Sarah H.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service don’t feel like as a woman getting ripped off. Feel like old friends. Thank you

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Every day, Hyundai Leesburg delivers the best customer service
I love this place. I will buy all my future cars from this dealership. The people, the new car deals, and best in class vehicle service. I will also encourage my friends to buy from this dealership. Go experience the difference for yourself.

FC