Brown's Manassas Hyundai

Gary K.
Clifton, VA
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Sonata Belt change
And again Browns Manassas do a great job, great staff very attentive and polite. Great job looking after my car.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you again for your continued service and for the five star review!

Lori S.
Marietta, GA
05/03/2021
Hector, my sales rep, was wonderful.
Excellent service and very friendly. Since I had to shop their cars virtually, it was extra challenging. But Hector made it easy. He made and sent me personalized video clips of the car to answer all my questions. Everything was smoothly handled including the delivery 600 miles of the car to my driveway . Would highly recommend this dealership.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you very much for the five star review!

JE
John E.
Burke, VA
04/29/2021 Category: Service
They have great customer service
Tom is excellent and the service department is one of the best. The people who work there are friendly and go out of there way to help you. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

JE
John E.
Vienna, VA
04/29/2021 Category: Service
John Review
While Brown's Manassas Hyundai is a 40 minute drive for me, I prefer it over the Hyundai dealer who is much closer. It’s worth the longer drive.

JJ
Joann J.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
The staff are delightful to work with!
There staff know their product. Always on time, go out of their way to make things pleasant. This is our 4th Hyundai all purchased at Browns. We have been delighted with the service department all these years, which brings customers back!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

FW
Frankie W.
Centreville, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Great place.
Great place to get your hyundai service. No hidden agenda.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for the five stars!

Danielle H.
Woodbridge, VA
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Nicholas was GREAT
Always a pleasure at the hybdai dealership in manassas! Nicholas was very personable, polite, and informative. He also remembered my daughters name after only having to ask what it was twice! She is only four months old so I thought that was very cute too.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/24/2021

Thank you very much for the five star review!

KK
Kyo K.
Chantilly, VA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Great place!
Always friendly and professional. They provide amazing customer service!!!

11 out of 10.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

FN
Fran N.
Culpeper, VA
04/18/2021 Category: Service
?
Great work!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

GK
Gary K.
Clifton, VA
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Another Great Job
Had to have A/C recharged, they did a very good service, A/C is ice cold.

Thank you for the perfect five star review!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Everyone I dealt with was super helpful in diagnosing and fixing the problem with my car. I’m so happy to have my car back.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

AF
Anthony F.
Woodbridge, VA
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Great Follow Up From Service Dept.
My service was completed at my utmost satisfaction

04/09/2021 Category: Service
Never Again
Took nearly three hours for a scheduled wait appointment for oil change, tire rotation and state inspection. Needed new wipers which were paid for but not replaced. Had to go back to get them replaced. Service rep never came to update me in waiting room during 3 hour wait. Car was not cleaned and wipers were overpriced.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

I apologize for your most recent visit to our service department.  As the service manager here, customer satisfaction is number one to me.  I will be reaching out to you shortly and would like the opportunity to speak with to find out more about your visit and what I can do, as a new service manager; to resolve your concern so that it does not happen in the future to any of our customers.  Thank you, Mike Seymour Service Director Browns Manassas Hyundai

SN
Sudiksha N.
Herndon, VA
04/05/2021
Efficient and friendly service
Bought a Hyundai Sonnata Hybrid. Our sales person, Akeem was friendly and helpful. The service was quick and efficient. He could show us all the features. Very happy with the purchase.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for the five stars!

Mary G.
Fredericksburg, VA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service - we will be back!
This is our first visit. We are new to the area and we felt very confident about this dealership after speaking with Mr. Nicholas Payano in the service department and reading reviews. We were not disappointed to find a well organized, professional setting where our car was serviced in a timely manner and returned to us clean and ready to go!
We are very happy to have found this dealership and plan to return.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

Thank you very much for the perfect five star review and we look forward to helping you with your automotive needs in the future.

John F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Browns Hyundai Manassas great service
I'm always met with a friendly smile and hello service team is always helpful and polite and keep me inform about my service needs and keep my car in great running shape.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021