Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5rating 4.05
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Daniel D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Okay
It was a pleasant experience. A very clean place and didn’t have to wait. Also love having the car washed!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We appreciate your feedback and we are glad you loved that the car was washed.Thank you.

LG
Leandrew G.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
Excellent service in every Department!!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

And excellent feedback that we really appreciate,Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Matt in Service
Had some issues with my Hyundai and Matt made sure the problem was resolved in a timely manner. Dealerships need more service guys like this
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

That's what Matt and Brown's Manassas Hyundai are here for and we appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful feedback.Thank you

2016 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The employees
The employees
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your continuing business and your feedback we really appreciate both.

YJ
Yerlan J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good place to a mew car
Always get the best deal and help from Sam and management!

Much appreciated as always,Congratulations on your new purchase.Thank you for continued business.

RK
Rose K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Replaced tire
I would like to thank Mr. Shakir Alfonse for getting out of his way to make sure I get my tire service . I will definitely recommend Brown's Manassas Hyundai for buying a new car and for the service they provide. this dealer knows how to meet peoples expectations.
Rose Keriotis
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you, and that's what we are here for to always meet or exceed your expectations.Thank you for sharing your feedback and for your continued business.

Strasburg, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Visit
Vast improvement relative to the customer service representatives. Not trying to push services that aren't required just to pad the bill. I'll never forget some months back when one of the representatives told me with a straight face that Virginia is considered to be a severe driving area because of the hills. I couldn't believe it! Much better now. Not seeing this kind of thing.

We are happy to hear that you noticed and commented on improvements that we try and make with our customers feedback.Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

KF
Kinya F.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Peace of mind
In the past I would never take my vehicle to the dealership for routine maintenance. The cost of the service was the biggest deterrent. However, life has taught me that costly repairs could have been avoided had I followed the factory maintenance schedule. You live, you learn, you grow up! The service I receive from Hyundai has been stellar thus far. I will be a Hyundai customer for life.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Absolutely Wonderful feedback and we couldn't be happier that you have chosen Brown's Manassas Hyundai as your servicing dealership.Thank you.

Kelly S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Friendly people

We are glad you are satisfied and were happy you took the time to share your feedback,Thank you

Michael M.
Bristow, VA
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Matt seems like great guy, trying his best.
We have a had positive experience in terms of sales, but right now we have a service issue with one of our vehicles.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having a problem with your Tucson,Matt is a great guy and wants to help you get this taken care of.We appreciate your feedback.

MO
Michelle O.
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Sunday receptionist at service desk during pick up wasn't as knowledgeable as others.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback,we will certainly make sure to use it to improve our customer service.Thank you.

SF
Susan F.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Susan F.
Brown's hyundai is exemplary & portrays a high level of professionalism on all aspects. Customer service is off the charts!!! The service dept. is always on time regarding taking my car into their bay at my scheduled appt. time. The customer waiting area at the Brown's Manassas location is immaculate and a very comfortable area to wait while your car is being serviced & they are always coming out to give updates on how things are going. Every person I have every had any contact with at Brown's has been beyond pleasant and they all truly make you feel like it is an absolute pleasure to help you however they can. I live in Woodbridge & even though the Woodbridge Hyundai is only about 5 minutes from my home & the Brown's Manassas hyundai is about a 25 minute drive, I choose to schedule all my appts. at Brown's because there is truly no comparrison between the two dealerships.

And we couldn't be happier that you choose to go out of your way to have your vehicle serviced with us.We appreciate your very kind feedback and your business.

Karen S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance Friday
Had an appt for oil change, and tire rotation. I was told I needed an alignment as well. While I was waiting, I was hoping to meet with finance guy to purchase my car, but when my car was done in little over an hour, I left. I didn't have an appt with finance guy, so I guess I will have to call in for that.

4 days later, I was on a road trip, and had to replace front passenger side tire due to steel belt inside tire was broken. I guess it wasn't something Hyundai techs could have foreseen....? Made for a delay and costlier trip.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

I'm glad you took the time to submit a review and share your feedback,and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with your tire while you were traveling but glad you were able to get it repaired.Thank you.

SR
Samuel R.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Nice big clean lounge. Great customer service in all departments
The hyundai at Manassas is great because the actually remember you. They know their customers, and don't just see a $ sign on us.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

It's all about the amenities and the service and we are glad that you enjoy all of them.Thank you for submitting a review

PT
Paul T.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/05/2018 Category: Service
To date Browns has been outstanding. I think that says it.

We appreciate your outstanding feedback,Thank you.

great
every one always so friendly

And great feedback Thank you for taking the time to share it.

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Dealer close to my house
Explained everything needed and saved me money my explaining other options

We are certainly glad that we are close to your house and choose us for your service needs thank you.

RF
Rebecca F.
Warrenton, VA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Helpful and Patient
I had been looking for weeks on CarGuru and was overwhelmed and exhausted. My car had 237,000 miles on her and she was due for inspection, and time was running out. When I went to Brown's for service, Ken was more than patient. I was caught between getting her fixed and keeping her and trading her in. Although I decided not to get the service done, I did appreciate his patience and his willingness to understand my conflict.

That's what we are here for,we want nothing more than for our customer's to be comfortable and happy with there purchasing decisions whether that means purchasing service or purchasing a car.Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Kelce M.
Dumfries, VA
Rock Solid Professionals
Mike and crew are the standard by which all others in the industry should measure themselves.

Absolutely Rock Solid feedback and we couldn't appreciate it more.Thank you for your time and business.

BD
Betsy D.
Centreville, VA
2015 Hyundai Accent
Just like family!
From the first person I see there, to the service manager Bob Cavendish, who is so very helpful, I feel like everyone is treating me like family. I've never had such a great group experience before. In other dealerships, you might meet a few personable workers, but at Manassas Hyundai, everyone seems to care! I'm a customer for life.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

And we want you to be a customer for life,thank you so much for your glowing feedback.We always appreciate your time and business.