Overall Rating 4.1666658/5Overall Rating 4.1666658/5Overall Rating 4.1666658/5Overall Rating 4.1666658/5rating 4.1666658
Overall Rating 1.95833/5rating 1.95833rating 1.95833rating 1.95833rating 1.95833

Jimmie L.
Gainesville, VA
Prompt Service
I called to schedule my 15,000 service and got the time I requested. Upon arrival I was told that it would require about an hour and fifteen minutes. An hour and fifteen minutes later I was back in my serviced and washed car and driving home.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your time and business and your feedback.Thank you.

Mark G.
Bristow, VA
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Wish I bought my car here
Consistent red carpet treatment. Fair prices.

Well we hope next time you will buy your car here, but we are certainly happy that you choose to service with us.Thank you.

RJ
Robert J.
Bristow, VA
Average
Average
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

We strive to be more than average,so any further feedback you could provide us would be extremely helpful so we can provide a better customer experience for all our customers.We certainly appreciate your taking the time to submit a review.Thank you.

IS
Irtiza S.
Needs an Upgrade and new Coffee machine
I had a synthetic oil change done, service staff were professional. The included car wash was terrible, it left scratches all over my car. The coffee machine at the waiting area was disgusting, it needs an update. The wait time was an hour and the cost was expensive. I would only come here again if there was discount or sale on services, and I would absolutely opt out of getting a car wash.

We will certainly take you feedback into account to improve upon our business.Thank you.

Sharon H.
Warrenton, VA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Mike is the best service rep
He gets me in and out in record time and explains everything they need to do beforehand.

Mike is awesome and we are glad he is part of our team Thank you.

RJ
Robyn J.
Ashburn, VA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
The staff is extremely friendly and is always willing to help figure out what is going on with your car. I love coming here!

And we love that you love coming here Thank you.

Rebecca W.
Fredericksburg, VA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service people are kind and efficient
Service was so much better then other service departments I’ve had to deal with in the past..

That's great to hear and we appreciate that you took the time to submit a review and share that with us.Thank you.

Service guy pushy
Service guy recommended a diagnosis on my car that wasnt needed due to no lights being on per the dashboard

Sorry you were not happy with your visit, I'm sorry that your vehicle can't be covered under warranty for the lifetime of ownership, if we could do that for you we certainly would.Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Warrenton, VA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service by friendly people who put the Customer first.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

That's because you are first with us.Thank you for your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I feel that I can really trust you guys
Everyone is very helpful, friendly and always will to help.

Thats because you can trust us because without trust there is no relationship and without relationships we wouldn't be here.And we are thankful and grateful that you notice and took the time to share it in your review.Thank you.

Culpeper, VA
The Best!
The service center is clean, the service is quick, and my car is always returned cleaner than when I brought it there.

Your review is the best as well,Thank you.

SK
Stephanie K.
Gainesville, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Tom!!
I had my car towed in, Tom always delivers exceptional service and communication and really got me out of a jam. I needed to get my car back ASAP for work and he made it happen! Was very thankful for his courteousness and attention to me! Thank you Tom!

Thats what we are here for,and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

HD
Henry D.
Nokesville, VA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Very impressive staff and service
It was after 12 noon on Saturday when I walked in to the service center Ken immediately asked what he could do for me and I ask If they would be able to take care of my car that day, he first said that he didn’t think they would be able to do anything. They wound up doing a diagnostic check and also taking care of the problem the same day. I was very impressed with the service, and staff they did not hesitate to take care of my problem that day

I/We certainly appreciate your feedback and we are glad that we were able to get this taken care of for you.Thank you.

SERVICE OVERPRICED
SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT,,, PEOPLE GOOD,,, BUT TOO PRICEY FOR THE SERVICE

PERFORMED,,, I COULD DO THE SAME SERVICE FOR 50 DOLLARS,,, PAID 288

We appreciate the straight forward feedback and it is very valuable to help us improve.Thank you for taking the time to share it.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great as Always
Fantastic service

Thank you for the wonderful positive feedback.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2019 Category: Service
As always excellent service!!!

And as always excellent feedback,thank you.

2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Good experience
Friendly knowledgable staff, was able to get in and out in a timely manner.

And good feedback and we certainly appreciate it Thank you.

Donna S.
Jeffersonton, VA
Happy Customer
As always my service advisor Mike treated me with the outmost professional and sincerity. Had a loaner car and paper work ready for me as soon as I walked up to his desk. Mike listened to my concerns and assured me they would get my car up and running. The mechanic who worked on my car figured out the issue by going above and beyond to fix the issue, and my car was washed and cleaned beautifully by the attendant. All in all the Browns team did a delivery of my car was as promised, and did a
great job.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

There isn't anything more I could possibly say but Thank you and Thank you for your patience and understanding while working to resolve your concerns.

Marjorie C.
Haymarket, VA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
sales force friendly. Mechanics capable, efficient & they notice problems which are not on their list & fix them!
same as above

Great feedback and we appreciate it and we really really appreciate your continued business.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Catlett, VA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service department!
We purchased a used Hyundai from a private owner, knowing some repairs were needed. Brown's Manassas Hyundai completed the required work in a timely manner and for less than another Hyundai dealership was going to charge for the same work.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

We are glad you chose to give us the opportunity,and thank you for your feedback.