NM
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/26/2020 Category: Service
I don't do reviews
I don't do reviews.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Well we can't thank you enough for doing a review this time.

RP
Robert P.
Gainesville, VA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Update to review "Wires cut when transmission replaced"
My previous review "The transmission was replaced three wife I ago and now the car well not start. There are cut wires in the engine compartment and pieces or the wires on the engine. Is this part of the transmission replacement??"

The dealer mechanic said it looked like rodent damage. Made no sense as if a rodent would carry away and entire cable assembly that was cut.
However, inspecting areas not readily visible, there are chew marks in other areas that are more obvious than the cable damage.

The Dealer facility and repairs have been great in the past, and it does look like it was chewing damage despite nearly all trees being removed from the property last.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to discuss this with you today and thank you for calling us back and letting us know to send you the rescore it means a lot.Thank you

Dumfries, VA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/22/2020 Category: Service
great service
always courteous and always great service
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

We appreciate the feedback,Thank you.

Carol H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Servicemen
Brown's Manassas Hyundai is my favorite place to get inspections and car checkups. The servicemen are friendly and professional. They have a nice waiting area and are always quick. We have purchased 7 cars at Brown's and feel like a part of the family. We have been extremely pleased with the service there.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

We not only value your feedback we really appreciate it.Thank you.

CR
Cristian R.
Germantown, MD
2020 Hyundai Veloster
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great attention from the service department
I came to get my car service and my crystal clear fusion treatment and everything was going great until i got my car and notice that it hadn’t got vacuum as it was promise, I told my service person in charge and she talked with the people in charge to clean the vehicle and they took it back but the car barely got clean and the floor mats were still dirty. So I just decided to leave and not say nothing else. Service person in charge did a great job but the guys cleaning the vehicle did not.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback,and I'm sorry o hear about this I will have this addressed with our clean up department.

James D.
Woodbridge, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service!
Great vehicle maintenance but service is key. Service advisors, technicians, sales staff, and support personnel are outstanding. Brown’s Manassas is the place to service a Hyundai, by far. Thanks!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for the outstanding feedback and review.

Carroll W.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Browns is always there for its customers
Browns is by far the best dealership I have ever worked with. They are very organized and efficient. Their service department is wonderful. Mr. O'Connell is the best ever manager!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Tom is exceptional an we really appreciate him and his hard work and dedication and we can't thank you enough for your very kind feedback.Thank you.

JJ
James J.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always accommodating and pleasant. So happy I found Brown's Hyundai.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

And we are happy as well that you found us, Thank you for the kind feedback.

John R.
Bealeton, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2020 Category: Service
staff is friendly
my only regret is the distance from my home to facility.... Wish there was a closer dealership

We can certainly understand that it would be easier to have a Dealership closer to you,but since you have to travel we are glad you choose to use us,Thank you for submitting a review.

02/08/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
Making the service appointment on line and being able to obtain service on Saturday was very convenient. This way I was able to get my Elantra serviced without missing work.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Convenient is what it's all about,we are all grateful to hear that enjoyed your experience.Thank you for sharing your feedback.

MK
Michael K.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Great technician and great service department.
Mike and Bob from the service department did great with making sure my 30k was done quick and efficiently. And the technician Noe did a great job. Always can count on them for great work and service.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

You are so kind,I'm speechless. so I will just say Thank you.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Advisor
Ken is the best!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

We appreciate your feedback and your business.Thank you

TJ
Terrence J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
I’ve been going to this place for years. I’ve only had a few bad experiences, but overall I would definitely recommend it for service and if your in the market for a vehicle go see Billy. He’s the best person to work with!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

I'm very sorry to hear about the water on the drivers side,your feedback is very valuable to me and more importanly your business and satisfaction are even more valuable,if there is anything I can do to take care of this please don't hesitate to let me know.Thank you for submitting a review.

BG
Bregan G.
Stafford, VA
02/03/2020
They damaged my car!!
BUYER BEWARE!! My experiences with this Hyundai dealership in particular have deterred me from ever buying or recommending another Hyundai (and my family has owned other Hyundais in the past).

TL,DR; Brown’s was the worst dealership to buy this car from because they’ve been unresponsive, unfriendly (except for one of the service techs, the front desk clerks, and an accountant), and caused monetary damage to my car that they won’t own up to. Obviously, where you buy your car is entirely up to you, but if I could go back to June 2019, I would’ve never stepped foot into this Hyundai dealership.

Billy was my salesman. He was nice at first, but once negotiating started, he was rude, and was not willing to negotiate at all, which wasn’t a good deal considering they were selling me a used car with 1500 miles on it as new. I didn't feel like coming back for a third time– mistake #1 – because I really liked the car, so I decided to pay more than I wanted to/should've and end the pointless haggling. They never honored the $50 gift card deal they were promoting for simply test driving the car either. I asked about it at least twice and emailed – no response. The accountant was the best employee at the whole dealership honestly. Got home and showed my now-husband the car I was so proud to finally own, just for him to point out the horrendous and embarrassing paint job on the whole car (2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid, Intense Blue color, COVERED in orange peel; pics attached and far more than the normal acceptable amount of orange peel).

Fast forward to taking my car in for its first free oil change and they disregarded my appointment (made a week in advance, ended up waiting for 2.5 hours). I was disappointed, but understanding and forgiving. I mentioned the orange peel and that I wanted to start the process of filing a claim for the paint warranty. It should have zero issues qualifying for warranty repairs since the paint job significantly decreases the car’s value and I’m well within the 3-year/36,000 mile time frame (bought it at the end of June and it’s at 15000 miles now), the two contingencies of the warranty. The service manager, Bob, assured me that Brown’s service center and detailing the car with a clay bar, with a buff and wax, will noticeably decrease the orange peel. Mistake #2: Me leaving my car in Brown's possession. Bob was friendly at first, but his service team left swirl marks all over my car (including on the plastics) and chipped the car in two spots. When I went to pick the car up from detailing, I made sure to walk out and see it with a manager (Tom, the sales manager, was the only one there at the time). One of the first things I pointed out was all the scratches left behind. Mistake #3 – leaving Brown's with the car. I nearly refused to drive the car off the lot because I didn’t want Brown’s later blaming me for THEIR scratches (which they did anyway), but I left with the car because Tom reassured me that when I called Bob the next day, we would get it worked out and I shouldn’t have to bring the car back in. WRONG. When I called Bob, he said he saw the car after the detail and he thought it looked great, then told me he couldn’t help me further with anything related to this warranty claim, including the fact that Brown’s mistakenly put “no imperfections in the paint” in their service notes. After talking to Hyundai corporate, who puts ZERO responsibility on their dealerships and lacks any accountability for the dealership or corporate itself, they told me to email pictures of the lot damage to Brown’s and try yet again to get this issue worked out. That led me nowhere (it wouldn't let me attach email pictures or car pictures, sadly). Brown’s has taken ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY OR ACCOUNTABILITY for the damage they’ve caused to my car that has now made my paint warranty claim even harder to file. I tried talking to Shak, the owner/GM, and that was a dead end. Corporate Hyundai also hasn’t taken accountability, which is actually surprising.

Bristow, VA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great customer service. Fast service. Pleasant experience. Thanks Brown’s Manassas Hyundai.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Great Feedback and review! and that is what you should expect every time.Thank you