Overall Rating 4.0909073/5Overall Rating 4.0909073/5Overall Rating 4.0909073/5Overall Rating 4.0909073/5rating 4.0909073
Overall Rating 1.86364/5rating 1.86364rating 1.86364rating 1.86364rating 1.86364

LE

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer service
N/A
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

And good customer feedback.Thank you.

2017 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2018 Category: Service
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent service visit.

John B.
Warrenton, VA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Not a Dealer Kind of Customer but Brown's Delivers Good Service.
The prices are always higher than I want to spend at a dealer but Brown's Manassas has very good custormer service.

Absolutely wonderful feedback and valuable Thank you.

KP
Kaitlin P.
11/10/2018
Resolved my long term issue!
Over the past month I have experienced an unexplained noise coming from my 2013 Hyundai Veloster. The mechanics and advisors at Brown Hyundai have worked tirelessly over the past few weeks to fix this issue once and for all. My advisor even called my insurance company to arrange the coverage of the work done on the car. I can't thank the dedicated service staff of Brown Hyundai enough!

Thank you,your re-score with your positive remarks are very valuable to us but more importantly your car being fixed and you being happy is priceless and we appreciate you taking the time to point that out.

RA
Raiza A.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Very good place
They do a great job, have very good accomodations and work fast.

We couldn't be happier that you are happy.Thank you.

Matthew G.
Haymarket, VA
Service Costs
The place is fine and I like the car. I dont like overpriced maintenance services
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we appreciate you taking the time to point out the positives and the negatives.And we are happy to hear that you like the car and the Dealership.Thank you.

NS
Nelson S.
Brandy Station, VA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Horrible car.
My Elantra is 5 years old 110k miles of which I owned it for 80k miles. I maintained it by the book. The engine is shot! Dealer said the knocking noise is piston slap. Hyundai doesn't make the long block for it anymore and building a short block would cost more than the value of the car. Browns did a good job, but I will NEVER EVER buy Hyundai again unless they right this wrong! I called customer service and was told they will do nothing for me.

I appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and share your feedback.I wish there was more that we could do for you to help you with this.Thank you.

PH
Patricia H.
Washington, DC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
customer service
Tom O'Connell treated me as if I were a true customer. He was very friendly, courteous and efficient.

Sami (my salesman who sold me my Sonata Hybrid) also was extremely helpful in helping me to reconnect my Bluetooth system to my I-Phone.

Tom does a wonderful job and we couldn't appreciate him more.Thank you for pointing that out.

WD
Wes D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome customer service!!!
Super fast and professional just what I was expecting from Browns Hyundai. Great job guys thanks for make a bad day a good one!

Wes.D

Awesome is what we do thank you for pointing it out.

Centreville, VA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great and fast service! Love the customer service
Great Member service ! Fast service too!!

Fast and Great is what we are here for.Thank you.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Resolved my long term issue!

Unresolved
This was my third visit concerning the same issue. The issue was said to be resolved each time that I visited, but the issue is still on going (11/7). After spending weeks of my time and plenty of money attempting to resolve this issue I am ready to resolve it for good.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback,and I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing some problems.I will have your Service Consultant reach out to you and make arrangements to get your vehicle back in and get this addressed.Thank you.

James C.
Bristow, VA
afsdfafsd
adfafsadfsa
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

We can certainly understand your frustration and thank you for letting us know,we will get this taken care of for you.

FP
Freddy P.
Gainesville, VA
Hyundai servece
They offer good customer service, quickly and very professionally

Wonderful to hear your feedback,we appreciate it Thank you.

CE
Christopher E.
Remington, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/06/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for sharing your feedback,your service consultant appreciates your time and business as always.

HH
Heather H.
Burgaw, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Brown's Manassas Hyundai cares about their customers.
I am always 100% satisfied with my service at Brown's, and I take my car there for everything. I love owning a Hyundai Genesis. Krystle, Sami, Ken, and everyone else, very considerate folks. (Excuse any misspellings please).
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

We do care about customers and always will,without our customers we wouldn't be here.And we can't tell you how much we appreciate your feedback and business.Thank you

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
In on time. Out on time. Fair price. No worries.

Exactly the way it should be.We appreciate your feedback Thank you.

HE
Haydee E.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Nice personal
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Perfect,you should never expect anything different.Thank you.

Rob M.
Arlington, VA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick Attentive Setvice
I stopped in without an appointment and I had never been to this service department before and they couldn’t have been nicer or more accommodating. They began work on my car immediately and communicated what were essential fixes and which were issues to just be aware of in the future. The service was also done quickly,
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

We are happy to hear your first experience with our Dealership went well and Thank you for sharing your feedback expressing that.

ER
Eddie R.
Haymarket, VA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Sonata

We always appreciate your feedback and your business,see you next time Thanks.