Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.82143/5rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143

TE
Thomas E.
Fredericksburg, VA
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Great service! Love Brown's - always takes care of their customers and the cars they/customers own...
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

And Outstanding feedback Thant we really appreciate.Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit a review.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
Good service!
Service was great. Lounge less than great.

We appreciate your positive feedback we enjoy hearing from our customers so we can improve.Thank you for submitting a review.

NR
Nicholas R.
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I really like the service provided, even though it can be rather pricey. I'm paying $284 a month for the next 6 years or so, which takes a pretty big chunk out of my paycheck and each time I bring it in, it seems to be getting more expensive. First time I took it in, it was free for its routine maintenance, the 2nd time was $130 (subtracted from a $25 coupon I had, otherwise I would've had to pay at least $150) and then the next time I'll have to bring it in after another 4000 miles, the cashier advised me that the 3rd routine service would cost me $316!

All in all, good, friendly service, but rather expensive.

I hear you loud and clear we will make sure that we offer competitive pricing and discounts when available. Thank you for sharing your very valuable feedback.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
The best in customer care
This dealership feels like family. They are always courteous, and provide excellent customer service. I have mentioned them to many of my friends.
Customer service is not a thing of the past here - they EXCEL in it.

Well it's easy to excel at it with customers like yourself,we appreciate your continued business.Thank you

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Quick time
Got in and out quickly
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

We always appreciate your business and your feedback.

CF
Cheryl F.
Ebony, VA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I was looking for a Veloster Turbo Ultimate in Sunset Orange and could not find. Called Billy at Browns Manassas.and he found one for me and it only took a day.
I'm still in love with my Veloster. Loved working with Billy. He is a great sales rep. In fact all the personal I have ever had to
work with at Browns have been great people. I want to thank Billy again for his wonderful help in finding my car, but how fast it was for him to find the exact Veloster I wanted. Thank you Billy
Your Customer Always
Cheryl Faulkner
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

We always appreciate your business Thank you.

CR
Cristian R.
Germantown, MD
2020 Hyundai Veloster
Great personal
Lesly from the service department took a really good care of me and my car even thought the car wasn’t clean at all after the service I was happy that they too care of everything

Leslie and myself really appreciate your wonderful feedback,we are sorry to hear about the car not being cleaned.Thank you for your time and business.

James S.
Dumfries, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Periodic Oil Change
It was a typical experience at Brown's. Everyone was exceedingly nice, the service was quick and the feedback at end of service was thorough. Leslie explained everything that had happened and provided guidance for our next service visit.

We really appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback in regards to your recent service Experience.Thank you.

CE
Christopher E.
Remington, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Na
Na

As always Thank you for your continued business.

PS
Peter S.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Great job
The Service lasted a little longer than I would have liked, but they caught some issues and recommended the best fixes within my budget
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Great job rewarded with a Great review Thank you.

Warrenton, VA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/08/2019 Category: Service
7500 Service
Made appt on line, no issues, 1:20 and car was ready and washed. Glad to be seen on time with no suprises.

Shouldn't ever be any surprises,but it was a pleasant surprise to receive your feedback,Thank you.

John F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
myself
my service team is great mainly jen
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

And we appreciate that you took the time to submit a review and share your feedback.Thank you.

Edinburg, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Ken did a great job handling my first service on my new Hyundai.

That's Great news, so I hope we see you on your second service visit.Thank you for the opportunity and Thank you for your feedback.

RJ
Robyn J.
Ashburn, VA
Amazing Service
Brown’s Manassas Hyundai always has positive workers who are willing to help. They do their job quickly and efficiently. It is hands down the best dealership I’ve ever been to! I will continue to go to them for all of my car needs.

And all our positive workers appreciate your feedback,Thank you so much for submitting a review.

Fairfax, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Thanks Again!
Great service.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle we appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great fExperience

We are very happy that you took the time to submit a review about your Great Experience.Thank you.

Beverly B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Brown's Hyundai has always given my vehicle superb service, answering my questions and making suggestions to whatever is needed and not just to get extra money out of me. They go above and beyond each and every time.

We appreciate your very thoughtful feedback Thank you for submitting a review.

AV
Anthony V.
Lorton, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job taking of me
Mike and the team at Browns Manassas Hyundai took the time to make sure my needs and concerns were met. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car!

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Brand new vehicle had many cosmetic issues
My brand new Elantra had spots not fully painted , the window trim was stained and there were a few other issues. No one apologized or seemed to care.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

I can't apologize more, I am sincerely sorry that this was not addressed and handled in a better manner.You can have my word that this will be addressed with all of our staff from sales to service.I hope at least to this point that your concerns have been addressed to your satisfaction and you can enjoy your new car without any flaws.Please feel free to contact me directly if I can do anything further.

11/03/2019 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

We appreciate your continued commitment to our dealership and Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Daniel D.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Great place for service and love having car washed!

And we are happy give you the wash because we appreciate your business.Thank you.