JJ
Joann J.
07/21/2021 Category: Service
The staff are delightful to work with!
Just always a pleasant experience!
JAMES T. from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey.We strive to provide 5 star service so it makes my day to receive surveys like this .Have a great day and we look forward to your next visit

thanks

James Tipton

07/18/2021 Category: Service
Thanks

07/11/2021 Category: Service
Always Great Care
I have been taking the vehicle here for several years and the quality of care, attention to detail, friendliness, and assistance from staff is always impeccable. They never attempt to upsell or push repairs upon you that you do not need. Also, Ken Orr is like family!

Allison S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Car Service
I have nothing but good words about this dealership. In addition to taking care of my car, they're considerate and professional in their dealings with my car. Another great job!

JJ
James J.
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Brown's Manassas Hyundai - Best Dealership for Service
Very grateful to have found this dealership. Just awesome...

Gainesville, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Very disappointed
Don't expect the following
Friendly services
Fair explanations of the service options and details
JAMES T. from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

hello,

i am sorry that it took  so long to get your car serviced .i will be reaching out to  you to discuss your visit later today

thanks

Warrenton, VA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
Tom O'Connell is always professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating on every service visit.
Shakir A. from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for the feedback.

Christopher M.
Dumfries, VA
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Wrong oil filter
last friday i had the worst experience at a hyundai ever! but the general manager Shak really took time out of his busy to reach out to me & make things better! I really appreciate him wanting to make my problems better. 10/10 I definitely will be back to browns.

06/17/2021 Category: Service
Wrong Oil Filter
The tech installed the wrong oil filter & they broke my side skirt on my car. Late & lost pay because of this at work.
Shakir A. from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

Hello Mr. Moss, I am sorry to hear about your expereince when you were at our service department. Our goal is to do the job right for the first time, not make folks wait too long for minor repairs or maintnance work, have a good communication and be honest and upfront.  I will reach out to you to dicuss further.
Thank you... Shak Alfonse.. Browns Manassas Hyundai

John R.
Bealeton, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra

06/16/2021 Category: Service
I really appreciate an effective service manager who takes his job seriously and has utmost respect for his customers
I respect this dealership for keeping their word and making things right.
Shakir A. from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Hello Mr. Ruffner, Sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I will reach out to you shortly.

HL
H L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Thank you for addressing our concerns
We recently had an issue with Brown's due to what we felt was dishonest pricing on a vehicle as well as an issue with the service department. Mr. Alfonse, the dealership manager has gone to great lengths to make sure that we do not have a negative service experience again at the dealership to include a credit toward our next service. While I do not agree with the pricing on the vehicle in question, I do understand the reasoning behind and it and I appreciate Mr. Alfonse and his efforts to educate his sales staff.

06/09/2021 Category: Service
Poor service
I initially took my vehicle in because the check engine light came on. The service department called and asked if I would like my 30,000 mile service and alignment completed since they had my car. I said yes and also mentioned that a daytime running light was not working. They had my car for two days and when I went to pick it up, the 30,000 mile service, alignment, and light replacement had not been completed. I then had to schedule a second appointment. After the second appointment, the issue with the light was still not addressed. I was told they forgot to check it. I now have to schedule a third appointment to have the light replaced because they didn’t have any on hand. It has been very inconvenient and frustrating!
Shakir A. from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Hello, We have tried reaching out to you a few times since last Monday and left you voicemails but haven't heard back from you. Please reach out to me so we can discuss the issues. Thank you. Shak Alfonse. General Manager.
Browns Manassas Hyundai

Copperas Cove, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service
Thank You, Shak for reaching out to me in regards to the customer service on my last visit. After our discussion I realized that I was used to dealing with a more experienced representative and the representative I worked with the last visit truly was under the impression that they fulfilled my service. With that said Hyndai’s overall service is great. They did not waste anytime addressing the issue I had and rectifying it. For that I am giving customer service five stars because the end state was, they got results.

06/08/2021 Category: Service
Stick with your primary customer care representative
I look for to getting my car vacuumed and washed. This time the car was basically splashed and it wasn’t vacuumed at all. My representative didn’t seem to concerned about me as a customer either, more so about promoting additional services.
Shakir A. from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Hello Sylvia, Thank you for the feedback. Our goal is to always give our guests a perfect 5 star service. However seems like we couldnt make that happen when you visted us last time. I promise you that I will talk to the service advisor that helped you last time and also will talk to cleaning crew and make sure they do a better job next time. I will reach out to you soon and will discuss further. Thank you....Shak Alfonse, General Manager. Browns Manassas Hyundai.

GR
Gualberto R.
Gainesville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Took Care of Business
I was not happy with the service Department ,and customer service.
Shak Alfonse (Manager) went the extra mile to fix the problems. He called me several times and advised me that he would address the issues with the staff members and fix any deficiencies.
Mr. Alfonse went above and beyond to take care of me as a customer. He provided me with a car loaner to check my Santa Fe and fixed it. He sent a respectfully and very professional young man to get my vehicle at my work place.
My vehicle is working perfectly fine now and the ABS Recall was fixed.
I was given services free of charge for the inconvenience as well.
Brown Hyundai Manassas took care of Business, and Mr. Alfonse gets a 5 Stars review for doing a great job.
Thanks and God Bless!😇

06/05/2021 Category: Service
Lesson Learned after so many years! Stay away from Brown Manassas Huyndai service Department
Poor customer service.
Don’t answer phones.
Don’t return phone calls.
Don’t explain what is done to your vehicle.
Wait for long hours to get your car back, even after making an appointment.
One good thing about this dealer. Sell cars😇
Shakir A. from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/06/2021

Hello Gualberto, I am sorry that your expereice with our service deparment was not a good one. I am very unpleased to hear that your calls were not answered or returned. I will get to bottom of this and make sure this doesnt happen again.  I will reach out to you tomorrow to discuss the issue.
Thank you. Shak Alfonse. General Manager. Manassas Hyundai