Brown's Manassas Hyundai

NT
Norma T.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is top priority
Friendly and at your service for their customers.

Chantilly, VA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great place!
Amazing customer service!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you very much for the five star review!

Copperas Cove, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service and customer service
I originally missed my first appointment and the representative from the services department was able to reschedule for the same day I called in. They also washed my car upon completion of services without me even asking!

Thank you for the perfect five star review!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding
Staff, service, facility, convenience all outstanding.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you very much for the five star review!

EC
Elizabeth C.
Manassas Park, VA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Fast and convenient!
I loved the ability to schedule online. Everyone in service was pleasant. They had online coupons available too so my oil change was very reasonable. They have a coffee station too for employee and customer use. They also vacuumed and washed my Tucson as an added free benefit! I will definitely be back for my next service.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and the perfect five star review!

EC
Eli C.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service all the time
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the perfect five star review.  We truly appreciate it!

Richard B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Advisor - Ken at Browns Manassas Hyundai
5 stars all the way! Ken is a top-notch service advisor at at top notch car dealership. Always provided with professional, quality, cost reasonable service. A pleasure to have my vehicle serviced here at every visit!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you very much for the feedback.  We appreciate it.

CO
Cheryl O.
Woodbridge, VA
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Brown’s Hyundai provided excellent service. Mike Seymour, service manager, listen to me about my concerns regarding my car. Tom, service advisor, made sure my car was delivered to me cleaned.

11/16/2020 Category: Service
Tom and was very instrumental in seeing that my car was cleaned. Great job Tom!
Tom was very helpful in seeing that my car was cleaned and delivered. Thanks Tom... .

Thank you for your feedback.  We will be reaching out to you shortly to see what we could have done better to earn a five star review.  In the meantime, you may feel free to reach out to me at 703-372-0422.  Thank you, Mike Seymour Service Manager

Fairfax, VA
11/12/2020 Category: Service
My concern about my last visit were addressed.
They listened to my concerns and assured me all would be taken care of as per my request. I’m satisfied my concerns will be met.

11/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer service /treatment
Spend less time in revenue generation and more time making the customer feel like a family member than a bank account.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

I would like to sincerely apologize for your most recent visit here at our service department.  As the service director here at Brown's Manassas Hyundai, customer satisfaction is number one to me.  I will be reaching out to you shortly and would like to further discuss your visit and see what we need to do for your future visits and all customer visits to make them better.  Thank you, Mike Seymour Service Director

Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you very much for the taking the time to speak with me yesterday evening, I do appreciate it.  We look forward to helping you with your automotive service needs in the future.  Also, thank you for taking the time and providing us with a perfect 5 star rescore review!  Mike Seymour, Service Manager

FS
Freddy S.
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Good
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/31/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Ramon R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2020 Category: Service
They listen
They always listen to you and ask questions about the problem of the car. Take you seriously and do the job right.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the five star review!

CO
Claire O.
Woodbridge, VA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Auto Service!
My hero service advisor Tom O’Connell did an excellent job making sure my 2015 Hyundai Veloster is fixed & running smoothly!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and the perfect five star review!

ST
Sean T.
Fairfax, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Great and honest service
Always great service!!

Thank you very much for the five star review!  We truly appreciate it.

Warrenton, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/30/2020 Category: Service
15k Service at Brown's Hyundai Manassas
Wish to send a shout out to Brown's Manassas Hyundai. They have the best service department and their customer service is top notch. I had 15k service done to my vehicle upon return home, I noticed the mechanic didn't complete part of the service. It took my neighbor 5 minutes to take care of it but, I was disappointed it wasn't done at the shop. Upon contacting Brown's Hyundai Service Department this morning, Service Rep, Ken wanted to send out a service truck out immediately to my home to check my vehicle. I explained, my neighbor had took care if it. A couple hours later, Ken called and said, the service department manager, Mike would like to stop by in the afternoon to check over the vehicle and I agreed. Mike arrived, extremely apologetic, and did a full inspection of vehicle. Wanted to ensure I was fully satisfied with follow-up, all work was done and stated the next two oil services was on Brown's Hyundai. Now, that's excellent customer service even during a pandemic. Thank you Brown's Hyundai Manassas, you still have my business. 👍
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you very much for your continued service and the kind words.  I will continue to do my very best to insure that each and every experience with our service department here at Browns Manassas Hyundai will be the best that it can be.  Mike Seymour Service Director

Stephen M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Sante Fe Service
I have been a customer with Browns Hyundai Manassas for several years. My wife and I have purchased several vehicles from this dealer and have our vehicles repaired at this facility. I have always been satisfied with the service staff and also the sales department when my wife and I have purchased vehicles from your from dealership. I want to give a very special appreciation to your service staff and sales staff for all the expertise they have provided with all our purchases and repairs. I would like to give a special kudos to your entire service department how have always help me when I had issues with both our vehicles. My hats to off of your complete service staff.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you very much for taking your time to provide feedback and your continued business.  We truly appreciate it.  We look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs for a long time to come.  Also, thank you for the perfect five star review!