Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

07/04/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
The arlways provide excellent customer service. We never go anywhere else for our cars.

Gainesville, VA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Good covid protection!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a perfect five star review!

Bristow, VA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Wear a mask!
Please wear masks. Yes, all the time. whenever you are in airspace that customers are also using. It's for your fellow employees as well.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

I apologize for this mishap.  I will be giving you a call shortly to discuss your visit with us here at Browns and to figure out what we can do better for the future.  I would like the opportunity to make this correct.  Mike Seymour Service Manager Browns Manassas Hyundai 703-372-0422

Jacqueline B.
Nokesville, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Best Deal!
I took my car in for a state inspection and an oil change. They found something that would not pass inspection (I bought it used from them) and I was not happy about it. I worked with Mike and he got my oil change and inspection free as well as many discounts to help me out. I did spend more than I was hoping but Mike got me the best deal and I am extremely grateful.

Thank you for the five star review!

Brian B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Engine recall/replacement
My 2013 Santa Fe had a recall on the engine that was ok for a few years, until it blew while I was on the road to WV. Although it was a bad experience, once I had the car towed back to Brown’s they evaluated it and confirmed within a day that Hyundai would replace the engine. They ordered the engine and had it installed in about 5 days. Many thanks to Mike Seymour, service manager, for pushing it through the process. I’m still waiting to hear if Hyundai will reimburse me for the towing cost.

As always, thank you for your continued service here at Browns Manassas Hyundai.  I truly appreciate the kind words and the perfect five star review!  Mike Seymour

TP
Theresa P.
Alexandria, VA
06/20/2020
Very positive experience buying a car
Went with an elderly friend today who needed a practical and in good condition used car. My friend has suffered difficult times after COVID economic downturn, loss of a job, and loss of health insurance through no fault of her own. Her search for a low cost auto was treated with respect and kindness. Hats off to Jim, Billy and Keri who made the buying experience very positive and friendly. It was the first truly positive experience my friend has encountered in four months. It also made me thankful for signs of humanity in some tough times in America.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words and the perfect five star review!  We always strive for excellence in customer satisfaction.

BP
Blaze P.
Bristow, VA
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Very customer forward
They care about you as a person, not just as a customer.

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We truly appreciate it.  Also, thank you for the five star review!

Marshall, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The Service Department identified a major issue with my engine and worked with me to resolve it at no cost to me. They provided excellent customer service.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you so much for the perfecct review.  We truly appreciate your feedback and your continued business.

Clifton, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Buying a car from Browns Hyndai
They are awesome and very patient. We had the opportunity to test drive several cars before making our final selection. Carroll Newman our salesperson was especially helpful and very knowledgeable of the various models.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for your kind words, your business, and the five star review!

NB
Nadeina B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Mike Seymore is the best!
I was very impressed with the way Brown's kept people at a distance and the cleanliness of the waiting area.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate your feedback and the five star review!

WK
William K.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Fair and Efficient Service
Tom O'Connell did a great job and always take care of my vehicle.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for the kind words, your continued service, and the five star review!

David M.
Manassas Park, VA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2020 Category: Service
It was all good
Very good service
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/06/2020

We truly appreciate the kind words and the five star review!

HG
HELEN G.
Charles Town, WV
06/04/2020
Came in today my husband and I , bought our cars in for mud guard install. Everyone in the service department were very friendly and everything is so clean. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! THANKS TO ALL.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for your business and the perfect review.

WW
Wendy W.
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Service - June 2, 2020
Great service. Friendly staff. Service Advisor Tom O'Connell is always very helpful and professional. I enjoy taking my car to be serviced at the facility.

Thank you for the kind words, and the five star review.

Roland H.
Manassas Park, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Service at Browns Hyundai
I had an an issue with the Battery. After AAA got my auto started I drove into Browns and Tom immediately got me into a technician that not only fixed my immediate problem but also did a complete check up of my vehicle to be sure all was safe for me to resume operating my Hyundai . They them did a car wash before returning it to me all at no cost. Great Dealer and Great people.
Roland
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 star review.  We truly appreciate it.