Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.82143/5rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143

AV
Anthony V.
Lorton, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job taking of me
Mike and the team at Browns Manassas Hyundai took the time to make sure my needs and concerns were met. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car!

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Brand new vehicle had many cosmetic issues
My brand new Elantra had spots not fully painted , the window trim was stained and there were a few other issues. No one apologized or seemed to care.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

I can't apologize more, I am sincerely sorry that this was not addressed and handled in a better manner.You can have my word that this will be addressed with all of our staff from sales to service.I hope at least to this point that your concerns have been addressed to your satisfaction and you can enjoy your new car without any flaws.Please feel free to contact me directly if I can do anything further.

CR
Cristian R.
Gaithersburg, MD
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Incredible I couldn’t imagine that my car would look like new again, really amazed

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Scratches all over the car
Service crew not careful with vehicles
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/14/2019

I am very sorry to hear about this,this is the first time it’s been brought to my attention. We will be reaching out to you tomorrow to make arrangements to get this taken care of for you. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and bringing this to my attention.

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Sonata

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
Everything was ok except for my car not having the windshield wiper fluid
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

I can certainly understand how frustrating that is and I can't apologize enough for it not be taken care of during your service.Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for your business.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Resolved my long term issue!
Over the past month I have experienced an unexplained noise coming from my 2013 Hyundai Veloster. The mechanics and advisors at Brown Hyundai have worked tirelessly over the past few weeks to fix this issue once and for all. My advisor even called my insurance company to arrange the coverage of the work done on the car. I can't thank the dedicated service staff of Brown Hyundai enough!

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Unresolved
This was my third visit concerning the same issue. The issue was said to be resolved each time that I visited, but the issue is still on going (11/7). After spending weeks of my time and plenty of money attempting to resolve this issue I am ready to resolve it for good.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback,and I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing some problems.I will have your Service Consultant reach out to you and make arrangements to get your vehicle back in and get this addressed.Thank you.

NK
Nancy K.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Quick to solve customer service problem which showed integrity in desiring to maintain good customer relations.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
$4 disposal fee extra was not disclosed in oil change special. $35.95 ended up costing $41.33. Could have done better elsewhere.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Your feedback is valuable to me and we use it to improve our processes.I am I'm glad you shared it with us.Thank you.

HA
Hanna A.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good
Completely fixed my vehicle... Thank you..

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Same problem...
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback,and Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to take care of your concerns for you.It was nice meeting you today.

Sarah B.
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
More than impressive follow-up.

03/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Could not duplicate problem?!?
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry there is still a noise concern and that we were unable to identify it.I will have your service consultant reach out to you to make arrangements to have it re-checked.

02/09/2018 Category: Service
Update re emissions machine
I have updated my review to 5 stars. Ken offered several possible solutions, even including coming and picking up the car and driving it around to put the needed miles on it. I was feeling well enough to do it myself and they performed the emissions today. I really appreciate the effort they put into my problem. Thanks to Ken and all the rest of the team.

Sharon Rafter

02/09/2018 Category: Service
Emissions machine issues
Not happy that I will have to return or that you addressed me by my dead husbands name.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/10/2018

I appreciate your feedback and I am sorry for the inconvenience I will be having someone reach out to get this taken care of. I have also updated our system with your information.Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle and I hope I can turn this into a positive experience.Again Thank you.

11/11/2017 Category: Service
Pleasantly surprised - great follow up and customer care!
Mike and Bob – thank you so much for covering the cost of the second repair – I was pleasantly surprised when I received the call informing me that you were taking care of it! I’ve taken my car to Brown’s Manassas Hyundai for 5 years and the service is usually top-notch. Thank you for following up on my issue and making sure I was a satisfied customer – I truly appreciate it!

11/11/2017 Category: Service
Coincidence?
Great service reps, but not sure I trust the service anymore.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/12/2017

Thank you for your feedback,And all that I can ask is please give me the opportunity to review your file and try and correct this issue.I apologize for the situation.Thank you for your time and business.

Jimmie L.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Parts not in stock
Parts were ordered. I was notified of arrival. Parts were installed the same day within about a half hour of my arrival.

07/06/2017 Category: Service
Parts not in stock
I would have given everything top marks except service could not be completed since parts were not in stock.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/06/2017

I appreciate your Honest feedback,and I certainly apologize for the parts delay.I use all our customers feedback to improve upon our processes.Thank you for submitting a review and Thank you for your Business.

RA
Robert A.
Centreville, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2017 Category: Service
3rd try
Everything working except seat belt light on passenger side will get it checked

05/31/2017 Category: Service
Robert Alexander
Already said
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/01/2017

First and formost I hope your feeling better and doing well.I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you had with your vehicle and yes I did read this and every single one that we receive, our customers feedback is very Important to me. As we always have we appreciate your Buisness.

DWIGHT H.
11/10/2016 Category: Service
All I wanted....
was an oil change. The car has only 5K miles. Okay, I go to the waiting area. Five minutes later I'm told there are 2 'recalls' on my car; t-stat and the door handle. I tell the service writer that I haven't had any problem with the car; mind you I have nearly 30 years experience as a professional auto mechanic. I explained I didn't have the time that day to wait and I'd keep an eye on it. Okay. The service writer returns minutes later and states the shop foreman says its a safety recall and they want to put me in a loaner. I feel that my car is being hijacked and I have no right to decline the 'repair'. Fix the car then. When I get the car back the seat has been put completely out of postition and there is an abundance of spilled coolant in the engine compartment. It didn't seem as if any attempt was made to clean it off. I check the Hyundai website for recalls and while both items where listed they where technical service bulletins, not safety recalls as I was being led to believe. And all I wanted was an oil change. All my other dealings with this dealership have been fine until I needed service. Trust is easy to lose but harder to regain.

11/10/2016 Category: Service
Reputation blown on the first pitch!
Don't treat your customers like fools. I have nearly 30 years in the automotive business and it was all I could do to remain polite.
Robert C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/11/2016

I certainly apologize that you feel we let you down.We want nothing more than for you to enjoy your vehicle and it to operate the way it was designed. The Dealer doesn't issue recalls or campaigns, the manufacture does but I'm sure you already know that.Recalls and campaigns are issued so that the vehicle can operate in the safest way possible.Please feel free to contact me if I can help address any further concerns you may have.Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and share your feedback.

Russell G.
Bristow, VA
09/28/2016 Category: Service

09/28/2016 Category: Service
I'll never return
I took my vehicle in for an oil change. The service associate approached me in the waiting area and asked, "Have you ever had a problem starting your vehicle?" "We were bringing your car into the service bay and it won't start. Sonata's are notious for having bad starters. At least you were here when it happened, so you don't have to pay for a tow." For the record; I didn't feel lucky and telling the owner of a vehicle that your product, that he purchased, has a known bad part isn't helpful. And no, I had never had a problem starting my vehice. I had no reason to think my starter was bad or was going bad. My vehicle does have just over 100K miles and I understand that parts fail/break/wear out, but the timing was suspect.
Robert C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/28/2016

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit didn't meet your expectations.Please let me know if there is anything I can do to correct any of your concerns.Thank you for taking the time to Submit a review and share your feedback.

Lilibeth B.
Centreville, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Mrs.
No comment

08/08/2016 Category: Service
Mrs
Had my oil change done last Monday but it is now leaking oil.
Robert C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/08/2016

Again I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. I just want to Thank you for your time and Business.I have made notes on your account that you are owed 2 free Synthetic oil and filter changes.If here is anything else i can do please let me know.

Rebecca W.
Fredericksburg, VA
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Kind, helpful staff.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Great review with kind feedback and we appreciate it,thank you.

Shawn H.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Services
Went in for state inspection and oil change like normal very pleasant experience with services department. Was about 1.5 hours with the additional work required.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

And we enjoy your continued business and your positive feedback,Thank you.

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Easy scheduling for oil change and state inspection. Got a car wash to boot!

Well I guess we hit all the key points and we appreciate you submitting a review and pointing that out.Thank you

SR
Sharon R.
Woodstock, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2019 Category: Service
These always take care of their customers
Leslie and mike and the lady at the check out are efficient and personable
Always fit me in when they can and recommend anything I need which is very helpful for a person who is not knowledgeable about cars
Thanks again
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

That's what we are all here for and we appreciate your wonderful feedback.Thank you.

Douglas B.
Amissville, VA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Brown's Hyundai is Fast, Friendly, and Quality Service
From the time I arrived to the time I left, it was all a pleasant experience. Very friendly and accurate on getting my car in and on the time it would take to get it back. The whole experience was positive and good. I would certainly recommend Brown's dealership and service department to anyone.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

What wonderful and positive feedback,we are very glad to hear your whole experience was a positive and good one thank you for taking the the time to submit a review and share your feedback.

GN
Gwendolyn N.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance on the 26th.
Efficient, courteous and nice Hyundai people to take care of my car!

Gwen Nickle
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

And we all Thank you for your wonderful and kind feedback.Thank you.