LT
LARRY T.
02/26/2020
They take care of your needs with care
Everything was correct the 1st time and done in a timely manner.
I have an extended family now when it comes to my vehicle service.
If your looking for excellent car or truck care services....Look No Further....Buddy Doyle Diagnostics has you covered.

PB
PATRICK B.
02/05/2020
Great customer service!
I love coming here! its always relaxing and talking with Mrs Debbie is always a treat!.. job well done, see you in 5000 miles...😊
Rick D. from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 02/05/2020

Patrick,
I appreciate this good review and we are truly blessed have Debbie .

AH
Albert H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Albert said the staff at the business was honest with him and showed him the problem with his vehicle. He said most places will try and mess with him and not tell him.
Debbie B., OFFICE MANAGER from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you so much for your visit to our repair shop, Albert.  We are so happy that we solved your problem.  Have a Happy New Year and God bless

d

JAVIER B.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/23/2019
great work
great work at a fair price. great service
Rick D. from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 12/24/2019

Javier ,
We appreciate your Bussiness and the good words.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Roy W.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Roy said he's done business with them before.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 12/24/2019

Roy
We appreciate your business .
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

LG
LATARSHA G.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/04/2019
State Inspection
Friendly environment and quick service
Debbie B., OFFICE MANAGER from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 12/04/2019

LATARSHA tHANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.  HOPE YOU AND YOIUR FAMILY HAWVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.  IF THERE IS ANYWAY WE CASN BE OF SRVICE, PLEASR DONT HESITSATE TO CALL

DEBBIE
OFFICE MANAGER

PO
PATRICIA O.
12/04/2019
My car failed inspection :(
But they were very thorough, informative, and helpful. I will definitely return soon.
Debbie B., OFFICE MANAGER from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 12/04/2019

PATRICIA, REMEMBER THAT YOU 15 DAYS TO BRING YOUR CAR BACK FOR A FREE INSPECTION.
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

DEBBIE
OFFICE MANAGER

GF
GUADLUPE F.
11/15/2019
good friendly service
good service
Debbie B., OFFICE MANAGER from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 11/18/2019

Mr Flores Thank you so much for your visit to our shop.  Hope you and your family have a nice Thanksgiving.

Debbie

SANDRA S.
Nissan Sentra
11/11/2019
The people were very nice.... went in for a car inspection and was in and out withing 35 minutes.
The people were very nice......was in and out within 35 minutes for a yearly car inspection..... Thanks.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 11/12/2019

Sandra,
we appreciate the positive feedback .
Dont hesitate to call if we can take care of any other automotive issues you may have.

VR
VERONICA R.
Buick LaCrosse
11/06/2019
Customer service and knowledge
This was my first time using this particular company they were very knowledgeable and they took really good care of me.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 11/07/2019

Veronica  ,
We appreciate your business and the good words .

JOSE R.
10/21/2019
Excelent job
Excelente trabajo
Rick D. from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 10/22/2019

Jose

We appreciate your good words and appreciate your business .

DK
Douglas K.
Gurnee, IL
10/15/2019
Needed asap
Wheel bearing...Friday afternoon..on way to CA. I knew what the problem was...Kelly ordered before I arrived. Had me in shop in 15min of arrival. Diagnosis correct. New hub and bearing installed in under 3 hours. Repair bill was much less than anticipated. And repair was guaranteed Nationwide. And I know repair was correct and complete because I am writing this review from French Camp CA. 1800mi from Houston. No problems. Doyle's will be my go-to when repairs needed in Houston. Thanks guys!
Debbie B., OFFICE MANAGER from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 10/15/2019

thanks doug for the great review.We appreciate your business. Glad to hear everything was ok.

debbie

PO
PATRICIA O.
Buick LaCrosse
10/11/2019
My oil change
Everyone was so nice and helpful and very close to home.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 10/12/2019

Patricia
I appreciate the good review .
As a reminder, we perform a free courtesy inspection when you bring your vehicle in for oil changes  This is an advantage we can offer since we are a full service auto shop.

10/10/2019
Fast service!!!
First time at this place and let me start off with the lady at the front desk.. she was very sweet and helpful. I came in for an inspection and the service was really fast! Cheap price of $25.50, and quick service, can't beat that!! It's a family owned business and the people are very friendly. Will definitely be coming back here in the future! :)
Rick D. from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 10/11/2019

We appreciate the good report and we look forward to taking care of any other automotive needs you may have in the future.

Spring, TX
10/04/2019
Misleading Pricing
Got a verbal estimate of cost to repair transmission and after it was checked was told it needed replaced then during same phone call I was told it just needed new seals and the price went up by $400 more dollars. So I found a transmission shop that towed it for free and it cost less than what I was first told here. Also when I went to pay their fee for telling me what I told them to begin with I was told they put fluid in it and there is nothing wrong with it other than the front seal. So make your own judgement. I won’t have to think about it again because I am not ever going back.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyle's Car Clinic responded on 10/08/2019

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We apologize if your experience here at BUDDY DOYLES CAR CLINIC LLC wasn't satisfactory. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to the financial burden they might bring. As you can see from our previous 300 plus verified reviews and responses, we've never shied away from taking the blame if it was a mistake on our part. To show you we appreciate your business, we would like to offer a FREE complimentary oil and filter change on your next visit. "