JZ
James Z.
Lincolnton, GA
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said she is not confident in the business anymore even though she used to be. She asked them to check the brakes because they were making a noise and they said they were fine. She purchased 2 tires from them and her vehicle was still under warranty. She asked them to check the alignment and she does not believe that they did. When she took it to another place they said it was terribly out of alignment. She does not plan to take her vehicle to them again.

Charles M.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Charles said he would recommend this business for service.

TY
Travis Y.
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Travis said he had no problems with his service. The employees were responsive.

LYNDA B.
Mercury Montego
10/03/2017
Convenient, trustworthy car care
I was impressed by the trustworthiness & knowledge shown by the technician that explained what my car needed & that he would make sure all of the necessary parts were ordered & that my car would be fixed correctly.

MIKE B.
09/24/2017
Excellence
I have had my vehicle there twice and couldn't be more satisfied. They have taken it for a test drive after the repairs to verify the problem was corrected before returning it to me, and payment. These folks heart is in the right place, provide fair, quality automotive repair service.

GB
Glenn B.
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Gail. She said this business has friendly people working for them and they provide good service.

Adam S.
Honda Civic Si
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Adam said this business was able to get the quote for the starter and they repaired the vehicle in a reasonable time frame. He appreciates their honesty.

Sarah S.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said everyone was nice and informative. The staff changed the air filter without her permission and they charged an additional $30. She did not appreciate that, so she told them to remove it. They may have taken advantage of her because she is a woman.

Brian M.
Nissan Titan
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Brian said the service at this business was great.

Daniel M.
Saturn SC 3dr
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said everything was completed in a satisfactory manner.

BW
BRIAN W.
North Augusta, SC
GMC Savana Cutaway
09/05/2017
Honest &a Dependable
Buffalo Brakes in Evans, Ga is the only company I trust to take care of our business fleet. Becky and Larry are true professionals and their staff is second to none. Wonderful company!

SQ
SONNY Q.
Martinez, GA
Honda Accord Wgn
09/04/2017
Not happy with the service
It took 3 days to repair my car. That is much more than it should have taken for the amount of work done. Plus the fact the battery went dead while there - because the brake pedal switch was broken and drained they battery. I had no trouble with the brake lights prior to bringing it in for service. I was lucky enough to have noted the lights on when I got home.

RON M.

CD
CHRIS D.
Hyundai Accent
08/24/2017
Be honest about how long something will take to get finished
Great service when car dropped off, unfortunately we had to keep calling to check on it. We wish we were told first hand how busy you were rather than it will be ready in an hour which turned into a day, then turned into another day. We had been there in the past and we very pleased.

BY
Brandi Y.
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Brandi said it was a great visit and she has been to the business several times.

TH
Tommy H.
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Tommy said he really enjoys talking to the staff members.

Beau B.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Beau said they provide good service and he always goes there. However, they forgot to do one thing that he asked them to do.

RT
Ronnie T.
Ram 1500
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Ronnie said the service was good. The employees were courteous and nice.

NH
NEAL H.
Martinez, GA
Nissan Murano
08/07/2017
Brakes
When I had the oil changed about a month ago ( I believe the week of July 4th) the tech said the rear brakes had only about 5% of the pad left. I did not have time to address the brake issue at that time. I did however, ask the gentleman managing the office how much it would cost to replace the back brakes. He said around $180-$190 and then said less than $200.
I took it back last week and left it over night so you would have it all the next day.
When I went to pick it up, the cost was $272 which really surprised me. I did not question him since all the work had been completed.
Lesson learned....If, I ever return for more work on my vehicles, I'll be sure to get a firm written price. If something is discovered that was not expect once the tech starts the work I'll ask that you call me before proceeding.
This was the first disappointing experience I have had with your company and I have had all my brake work and most all of my oil changes done there since Vince opened on Wash. Rd. I would recommend your company to a friend but, I would warn them to make sure they get written brake work prices.

Marcel P.
INFINITI QX56
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Marcel said they explained everything well and they worked past their hours.