James M.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff provided good service on his vehicle.

HP
Hari P.
Carol Stream, IL
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Hari said he would recommend the business for service.

Tim M.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they got it done quickly, the price was okay, and they are nice people.

VC
VICKI C.
Rockford, IL
05/05/2018
A place to count on
I was visiting my daughter (I am from Rockford) and my electrical system began flickering madly, lights flashing!!! I called Bunge's which is down the road from her house and they got me in the next morning, spending several hours trying to find the problem. They were honest with me the whole way, keeping me informed of what they were doing so there were no surprises. They were fair and professional in all ways. I'm am so glad there is a trustworthy place if something happens when I am out of my own city.

SR
Sergio R.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said the work was quick and the prices were reasonable.

04/30/2018
Prompt courteous service
Prompt courteous service

SHARON B.
04/28/2018
oil change
As always the staff at Bunge's is very knowledgeable and courteous. Doug was a big help in securing a credit card for me. That's why i continue to have my service done at Bunges

Buick LeSabre
04/25/2018
Outstanding, courteous, and very professional. I love it when a vital business is trustworthy!
Took my 19 year old Buick in for its Spring tune up and a professional diagnosis of just how long my vehicle will service me. It's 19 years has given me great (no problems) service due to Bunge's servicing. When I enter my Buick, I know it's safe. Thanks!

Acura RDX
04/24/2018
In my experience they were very honest and trustworthy. I felt they explained the issues for my car, which were taken care of in a timely matter. I did go to another shop for a different issue and was not happy with the results. I will use Bundge's for a my future needs. I left the shop with piece of mind.

SL
Stewart L.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Stewart said the facility was fast, prompt, and courteous.

PF

KA
Kitt A.
Toyota Prius v
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Kitt said the business was able to provide fast service on his vehicle.

TK
Tony K.
Hampshire, IL
Kia Optima
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Courtney. She said the whole family loves them and goes there. They do a great job.

RANDY S.
Coral, IL
Chrysler 200
04/15/2018
Helpful informative auto service
Quality, well established service. where everyone knows you by your first name.

DEBBIE--DARREN B.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/12/2018
Bunge's
The employees at Bunge's have kept my old Blazer running for 16 years. Always fast, friendly service.

JO
JOE O.
04/12/2018
Bunge's is the garage I trust.
Bunge's takes care of my Chevy Silverado with over 267,000 miles on it. Always perfect communication and terrific work keeping my truck running beautifully. All repairs have been reasonably priced too.

Roger R.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the services of the business are excellent. He said they are fast and he is pleased.

JENNIFER A.
GMC Acadia
04/10/2018
Courteous, professional, friendly staff.
Always courteous, professional, friendly staff. Know that I am getting quality work done.

HM
HANSA M.
Gilberts, IL
04/10/2018
toyota corola 2013
I walked in with my problem, they took care of it promptly. I have been going there for many years. Very satisfied.

Mario B.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the business does a good job for him.