AP
ANGIE P.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
12/31/2017
Great local repair shop
Came in for brake light, TPMS light and skid light on.

Brakes on all 4 wheels were worn down and calipers were seized. Which I believe cause it had over 100k miles and brakes were never done. Price was fair and they did honor their online coupon. BUT my tire light on issue was never address. It could be maybe I just need air in my tires but they never addressed it. The tire light is still on. :-(

Jack S.
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Jack said he liked the people at the business.

BD
Bruce D.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Bruce said the business does a good job and they're personable. They're quick and they got the job done fast. It was also done well.

Joe M.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Joe said the service was very good. He's been a customer for 25 years.

RA
Roy A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Roy said this business was up front with him. They addressed his concerns and everything was good with his service.

ST
Sargon T.
Gilberts, IL
Nissan Murano
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Sargon said the staff 's good and friendly, and they always get the job done on time.

JOHN B.
Huntley, IL
Toyota Venza
12/19/2017
Work is good and I like the people working there
Stopped in for oil change with no appointment...they took me right in and I was out of
there in 20 minutes. The cost of the work was considerably less than what I had been paying for the same work at an oil change only facility. Will definitely go back there in the future for my oil changes.

Mark B.
Hoffman Estates, IL
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Mark said that he received good service and the business is close.

DELORES R.
Mazda CX-9
12/15/2017
Good work and fair prices.
Professional quality work and the car was ready on time. With their discount coupons they beat the dealer prices easily. So good value plus they are close to home for me.

RZ
Richard Z.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Richard said the business gave him good service.

DEAN D.
12/13/2017
Great people and great sevice.
The guys always get me in quickly,the service is outstanding. My battery was acting up so I stoped in for an appt.They said they had time to look at it rite then, they gave me a loaner car and sent me on my way. Later that day they called and said they had found the problem. I want to thank them for taking the time to check the system for any shorts or bad grounds drawing down the battery.

RA
Raul A.
Lexus CT 200h
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Raul said he thought the staff needed better customer service.

MK
Michael K.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the business is great and he will be returning to the business.

GS
GLEN S.
Bartlett, IL
Volvo S80
12/09/2017
Outstanding Workmenship - no millennia's here.
Once again I invested a few more dollars into the Bunge's economy...but most excellent service - both quality and performance. You can count on Doug or Larry giving a fair and honest shot. This was a unscheduled repair and they took me right away. Merry Xmas team!

KT
KRISTINE LARRY T.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/08/2017
The staff was very helpful and did a great and quick job. My vehicle was serviced to my liking... I had my two year old with me and he was pleasantly entertain with the kids area. I also enjoyed a fresh cup of coffee while waiting. The staff was also very helpful and answering any questions that I might have had. I would highly recommend this location to all my friends and family.

JJ
JOHN--JOAN J.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
12/05/2017
Fast service
There were 2 plastic rivets misplaced covering the engine. One I found and replaced and one is missing. The men at the counter are very nice but it looks like sloppy work when the engine is not covered properly. Make sure in the future that your employees are more careful.

GY
GAIL Y.
12/05/2017
2011Subaru Outback
The service was impeccable from the greeting to the check out. Greeted with a smile and Goid Morning, how can we help you. Cleanliness was typical of a service center. Coffee was good and a nice touch. Service wait time was so minimal. I was there no longer than 20 minutes from walking in and out the door. Great job!!!!

Roger R.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said the experience was very good.

DOUG W.
GMC Terrain
12/02/2017
Excellent Friendly Service
I was taken care of very well,Doug made my experience great! The sevice is at least a five star.I've been using Bunge's auto repair for at least 30 years.I would highly recommend them too anyone.And I did recommend to my mom and brother.They will even will give you a loaner vehicle,if one is available.

MK
MICHAEL K.
11/30/2017
Very fast and excellent service for a more than reasonable price.