JENNIFER A.
GMC Acadia
04/10/2018
Courteous, professional, friendly staff.
Always courteous, professional, friendly staff. Know that I am getting quality work done.

HM
HANSA M.
04/10/2018
toyota corola 2013
I walked in with my problem, they took care of it promptly. I have been going there for many years. Very satisfied.

Mario B.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the business does a good job for him.

RA
Richard A.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he takes his vehicle to the business, and they are quick. The staff is nice.

RV
RON V.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2018
Trustworthy
I have been taking my vehicles to Bunge's for years because they are honest people and won't try to sell you in work that is unnecessary. They always alert me to other issues they find, but they tell me if I have some time before it really needs fixing. Great People!

KT

TOM B.
Saint Charles, IL
Lincoln MKT
04/06/2018
Great Service as usual!!!
Great service, communication & knowledge.

Steve- W.
Ford Thunderbird
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he appreciated their service.

JOHN S.
04/03/2018
Good and efficient customer service...
Scheduling service is easy and the work is done very well and efficiently. If I have any questions or concerns, they are answered directly and satisfactorily and the prices are reasonable.

PC
Paul C.
Hampshire, IL
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the technicians were completely professional. They did not try to up-sell him.

AD
ANDREW D.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/26/2018
Reasonably priced and honest
So refreshing to take our vehicles to a place that does excellent work at a fair price. Asked to check brake pads during a routine oil change and tire rotation thinking it was about time based on how I drive... they easily could have sold me a brake job but told me I didn't need it yet. That kind of honesty and fast, hassle-free service will keep us coming back.

DAVID S.
03/20/2018
Usual great service
Always polite, effective and efficient.

HH
HEATHER H.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Nissan Versa
03/19/2018
Happy car happy customer
I have been going to Bunges for over 10 years and will continue going. They communicate clearly what they need to do and why. I trust Bunges, they provide great service in a timely manner.

ST
Sargon T.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Sargon said he had a good experience. The staff always do a nice job and take care of the job that needs to be done.

PM
Patrick M.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the staff always provide good service and they're fair.

GY
GAIL Y.
03/17/2018
Bunge’s made me feel like a valued customer from the moment I walked in. The pleasant Good Morning, how may we help you, to the on-time appointment. My car was taken immediately and finished within 20 minutes. The best thing was the price. I will always come back to Bunge’s. Thank you!!

JOHN F.
Ford
03/12/2018
Typically GREAT Service
Whether I make an appointment or drop in, Bunges promptly provides great service. I know when I bring my vehicle in for service the work will be done correctly and promptly. While they are servicing my vehicle, I observe other customers come in and see them treated in a friendly, respectful manner. As a retired auto instructor, I know quality work when I see it. I highly recommend Bunges.

Don M.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend this business for service.

AG
Arlene G.
Lincoln MKS
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Arlene said she was very satisfied with her service. The business was tough to find but hard to beat.

GR
Gerald R.
Buick LaCrosse
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said they have always done really good work. He has been going to them for 50 years. Frank has been looking after his vehicle for many years. This business has very reliable help and very good people.