KEITH M.
11/06/2017
We have been going here for years. We trust this place. Always good service and never feel like I am being lied to or "taken for a ride"
See above

KC
KEVIN C.
11/03/2017
I go here for all my car needs Quick and well priced with no nonsense. They don't try and sell you anything you don't need. It's a simple procedure and they keep it as simple as possible.

JACK SHANNON S.
11/03/2017
Emission Issue
Bunges quickly diagnosed a bad coil for an engine light that came on my dash. We then scheduled it to be fixed when convenient for me. Great customer service.

RF
RICHARD F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/02/2017
They always get you in fast. Explain what is wrong with and do excellent service. Always friendly

REX B.
10/31/2017
Rip off
I had a coupon for oil & filter change & lube job for $20. But because my car needed a 'special filter' & took 5.5 quarts of oil, instead of 5, I ended up paying more than $27.
Steve W. from Bunge's Tire & Auto responded on 10/31/2017

Hi Rex:

I apologize for the lack of communication.  The coupon clearly states up to 5 quarts of synthetic oil.  The extra pint cost an extra $1.50 and your filter was an extra $2.  The coupon sets forth that shop supplies are $2.40 and that tax is extra.  Sincerely we have no intention of ripping anyone off on any service.  If you want to stop by, I will personally give you the $3.50 out of my wallet.

Steve

SR
Sue R.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Sue said this business always provides excellent service. He has never had any issues and they always come through for her. She will be back.

LESLIE--RICH M.
Ford Fiesta
10/29/2017
Always dependable
Bunges always does it right.

PS
P S.
Hampshire, IL
10/28/2017
Honest, great work
Long story short, they took care of me and my car at a fair price. No uncomfortable haggling. No salesman creepy tactics. Honest, upfront. Offered me a donut too! Great guys. Love the hampshire location. Just as good as the Elgin one.

JO F.
Huntley, IL
10/28/2017
Hone4st Reliable courteous
courteous reliable honest

ROBERT H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/27/2017
good service, fair pricing, friendly staff
I am always happy with the work done here, I drop my car off on a Saturday at 7:30 am. for a tune up, brake inspection and front rotors turned. My car was ready to be picked up at 1:00

Justin D.
Merrill, WI
Kia Sorento
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Justin said this business provided good communication.

RL
Roger L.
Carpentersville, IL
Ford Thunderbird
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Roger said this business was quick and fast. He really appreciated it.

MF
MARIO F.
10/24/2017
Good fast friendless service
Had a problem with a recent service. Problem was fixed and I was on my way fast.

VL
Virginia L.
Buick Century
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Virginia said the staff are always good to her. They are honest and friendly. Larry is always nice and he gets coupons for her.

JOY G.
10/21/2017
Nail in tire
Took my car in because the (!) was showing on the dash. Doug was there and said he’d have it checked out. He advised me I had a nail in my tire and that it could be fired. I waited a short amount of time and it was fixed and I was on my way.

AC
Arturo C.
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Arturo said this business was good. He did not have any complaints.

DN
Debbie N.
Nissan Murano
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Debbie said she gets good service every time she visits this business.

Beatrice S.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Beatrice said this business provided good service. She has visited them before and they provide good service. They are nice people.

DF
DAN F.
St. Charles, IL
10/18/2017
Great experience
Friendly staff and great service!

RON B.
10/18/2017
Brakes
Quick service, had my truck back in less than a day.