Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

MJ
Margaret J.
North Syracuse, NY
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and fast and efficient service

SP
Stanislav P.
Liverpool, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
After some personal changes the approach to customers improved. Thanks!

Cicero, NY
Service check

Fast service
The dealership got me in quickly and had no problems with my vehicle which is always nice

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
I received friendly and professional service at my last visit. James at the service desk was new since I'd been there last and he was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Justin S.
Fulton, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Good!
Took a day longer than what was told but still great service

PF
Patricia F.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
An issue was resolved quickly, covered under warranty, and in a timely manner.

GD
George D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Carol Dooher
Always the best service department ever bill is always honest and works so well answers every question I have with patience and explains in detail what needs to be done to fix the problem that’s why we continue to buy our cars there he is your best asset for folks to keep coming back one thing every business needs is a hard working honest person

Kathleen M.
Fayetteville, NY
06/11/2019 Category: Service
great service
Always friendly, courteous and on time service.

North Syracuse, NY
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Burdick Hyundai is a well run service department that understands their customers needs .

Auburn, NY
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Poor representation of Hyundai at the service counter.
I mis-read the last question; yes, I had to make two trips to complete the service since I had to come back the second day to pick up the vehicle.

TD
Taryn D.
Baldwinsville, NY
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, excellent time spent waiting, excellent technician work.

JY
Judy Y.
Fulton, NY
06/04/2019 Category: Service
They called me to advise on things I didn't need to have done. Everything is doing well.

WR
Ward R.
Clay, NY
Great service as usual !
A++ - Highly recommended !

Baldwinsville, NY

Marlene B.
Oakhurst, NJ
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Terrible customer service
Never was explained what was done to my car, place wasn't open on time and I waited at the door for an extra 15 minutes until i decided to drive back home, i call customer service and ask why i did not receive any notification about my appointment and asked if the place was open and some dude with a sleepy voice gave me a rude answer and hung up on me. I came back and the guy at the front desk took my car in and I was waiting for about 2 hrs hrs until I notice I was waiting for too long. I go to the front desk and ask how much longer it will take and it turns out my car was really for a while. Extremely poor customer service. Won't be coming back ever again.

FM
Frances M.
Seneca Falls, NY
05/30/2019 Category: Service
I work nights and sleep days so I needed to get in and out quickly. As soon as I arrived my car was taken in I sat in the lounge and very quickly he came out and said I was done. I'm thinking that was too fast. But they even checked my tire pressure!!

BL

William C.
Oswego, NY
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Can not beat the price.
Oil change, 15000 mile service, and three new wiper blades. All was done in less than 1 hour, in a clean shop and clean waiting room. Oil change done cheaper than at a local shop in town. Three wiper blades installed cheaper than the parts store in town. And the 15000 service done with confidence, using the correct Hyundai parts, filters and additives. And buy the way the best FREE coffee in town.

SP
Stanislav P.
Liverpool, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
After the backordered parts were avaiable the servicing of my car was completed fast and good.