Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

David C.
Syracuse, NY
10/18/2018 Category: Service
recent engine work
Very happy, diagnose the problem, made all the necessary repairs, and had the car back to me very quickly. They even went out of their way to have as much covered by warranty as possible.

Joyce W.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Always efficient & courteous
Appointment always on time and all taken care of as requested

Baldwinsville, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
I know that my car is being properly taken care of.
This is the second Hyundai I have purchased from Burdick Hyundai; I know that my car is being properly taken care of and all my questions are answered
courteously by the service people and the sales people.

GS
Gerard S.
Camillus, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
1/2 hour oil change job well done.
Oil change done satisfactorily. Need I say more?

Johanne W.
Cicero, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Reliable and honest
Burdick Hyundai treats you like family. Scheduling appointments is seamless, fast, and timely. From the time you drive in (which is indoors) until you leave it is comparable to few. I usually deal with Ray, he is awesome...gets you in and out asap. They are honest about what needs to be done and tell you exactly what is being done. The girl that checks you out is always pleasant and cheerful. Even the custodian woman greets you and tells you about the coffee and cooler of bottled water, while keeping the facility immaculate.

Judith H.
Friendly and knowledgeable

Nancy O.
Chittenango, NY
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Good service polite and friendly staff, always answers my questions

BC
Bruce C.
Cicero, NY
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Burdick Service honest repair shop.
I brought my car to Burdick Hyundai for a brake warning light in the dash. They diagnosed the problem immediately, ordered the part, and a week later I brought it in to get the part replaced. The repair was completed quickly and professionally and they also corrected a TSB the same day just because it was there. Awesome work guys!

MK
Michael K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick curteous service
No issues during my last visit. Wish they knew more about the recall they performed as well.

CT
Christine T.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Oil change was quick.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Quickly in and out.
My car was taken in as scheduled and was quickly repaired.

Norwich, NY

WC
William C.
Oswego, NY
Bill Reichert the service manager
Bill always has time for me with my questions. On Saturday 9/29/2018 I picked up my Tucson that they just put in a remote starter in on Friday, Bill walked me to my car and showed me all the ins and outs of the remote starter, and made sure that I understood how to use it . After paying the very nice lady in the business office, Bill said have a nice week-end and thank-you. After I got in my car I remembered I needed to check on snow tires, back in to see Bill about snow tires no problem he went out to get the tire size. then went out in the garage came back with a price. I told him I would get them at the end of October. No pressure no wise answers just a thank-you and let him know when I wanted them installed. All I can say is Burdick Hyundai from the sales department to the service department gets a 5 STAR rating.

PS
Patrick S.
Auburn, NY
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and great technicians
Ty for taking care of my service problem!!! The best!!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
5 star service
Another excellent service appointment, build service manager always make sure you're taken care of

PL
Phyllis L.
Brewerton, NY
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Because it's run by Burdick Family...
On time service, pleasant atmosphere, courteous people.....

James F.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/30/2018 Category: Service
I like to bring our car into Burdick for service which I've found to be excellent plus their Waiting Lounge is very comfortable & clean.

Carrie C.
Watertown, NY
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Hello I was very happy with the service and the workers were very pleasant and happy to share a chat or two! Thank you

Deborah M.
Sackets Harbor, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Consistently excellent
I drive 70 miles every time I need service on my Hyundai because of the quality of the service and the trust I have in this dealership.

Mary M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2018 Category: Service
It's easy ,fast ,very clean and the people are great.
Same as above. Yes