Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Diane W.
Syracuse, NY
02/16/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT Customer Service......Have never had any issue, complaint, problem, or question not answered or car repair disappointment in over 12 years !!!!!!!!
Driver Village Burdick Hyundai has been my dealer for over 12 years and giving me the BEST customer service 100% of the time !!! I have had total satisfaction in every response to any question, issue, or repair done by this Dealer. Kudo's to Bill, Ray, and Jim....who have been ALWAYS the most patient, and helpful with providing exceptional professional .....yet, friendly, customer service to all. I truly, and honestly, have never had a negative issue in dealing with this entire group....from buying cars, to any repair or service needs. I have been respectfully amazed and appreciative .....that I can give such a positive review to this business....especially being a car dealership !!! Thank You from one simple satisfied customer !!!

West Monroe, NY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
cm
oil change should take less than 1 hour.

GS
Gerard S.
Camillus, NY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Another annual State Inspection successfully completed.
The visit took only but a few minutes longer because they had to install a back light on the car in order for it to pass inspection, but all in all, everything was done satisfactorily.

Joyce W.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Always Fast & Courteous Service
Made my usual appointment for routine oil change and was greeted and taken care of as soon as i walked in. I was told that there was a computer update needed and they would take care of that, as well. Love when I don't have to make another trip back. I waited for my car in the waiting room and drank my coffee. Car was ready in less than an hour and I was on my way!

MZ
Mariya Z.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Honesty
i appreciate your great service .

Donna C.
Bridgeport, NY
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Service DEPT is very good. Work was completed in less than an hour. They always let me know if there is any recalls and take care of it

KL
Kathleen L.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Experienced
Always friendly and experienced staff

Baldwinsville, NY
02/05/2019 Category: Service
They are so responsive and do great work. I just love Bill. He is always very pleasant to deal with.

Brenda S.
North Syracuse, NY
02/04/2019 Category: Service
The Best
I always get the best service at Burdick Hyundai. My
Confidence in the dealership is strong. I have been going to Burdick Hyundai since February 2006. Thanks Bill and team!

MK
Michael K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service
I have been taking my Hyundai to Burdick for the recommended service schedule. Always happy with the service and how quick they get me in and out.

Deanna M.

JE
John E.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Anonymous
Done right and on time. Chatted with sales staff while work done. Good people all around

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and pretty economical
Been going for year and overall great service that is friendly and knowledgeable

Margaret G.
Clay, NY
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Always had very efficient and great service.

Camillus, NY
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change & checkup
Dependable service with very helpful staff. I always drive out of Burdick Hyundai knowing my car has been well cared for and any mechanical issues have been addressed & corrected.

%K
%K K.
Cortland, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient & Friendly Service
We've bought multiple Hyundai's at Burdick and always go there for our service. We're very happy with both the sales and service departments and recommend them to our friends!

JI
Joseph I.
Mr
Good, predictable, fast quality service....every time!

KK
Kim K.
Clay, NY
Kim
Tim Brauchle was my sale counselor.
The sale counselor was great! He made the process of leasing another vehicle easy for me. I was very nervous and normally my husband does this type of stuff. Since I lost my husband a year ago I'm doing things I've never done before. He was very informative and very patient with me. I will definitely buy from him again.

NT
Nikki T.
Marcellus, NY
01/24/2019
Terrible Service Dept
Bought a brand new Elantra in June 2018 and have brought it back 3 times for heat related issues. Everytime I have brought it back I have been given a hard time and lame excuses of why it’s not working properly. The 2 older men who work the front service desk need a huge lesson on customer service and compassion. I will never buy a new car from this dealership again. When I buy a new car I expect it to work.