TD
Tim D.
Newington, CT
12/02/2019
Fast service, professional demeanor.
Scheduled quickly. Service performed quickly. Personnel were cordial and professional.

Mitch B.
Simsbury, CT
11/27/2019
Great work!
I trust that the work will be well done at a reasonable price.

Debbie B.
Torrington, CT
Scion tC
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said they are great and the things she has had done there they did a good job.

Ryan H.
Windsor, CT
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/20/2019
Reliable
Ive tried out a ton of diferent car repair shops over the last decade (franchise, local, and out of state) and I dont feel the need to go anywhere else but Burhoe's. Definitely recommend.

LN
Lorraine N.
Bristol, CT
11/16/2019
Burhoes Automotive
Burhoe’s never disappoints and as always a job well done on all fronts!! I am always confident in the workmanship and grateful for always getting the best possible service on my car!! Love hanging out with Charlie and Doug and the shared commarity and conversations we have!! Always worth the time to get my car serviced here!!

SO
Steve O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the staff checked out the vehicle and did what they were supposed to do.

EB
Ed B.
Windsor, CT
Jeep Cherokee
11/14/2019
The service here was exactly what a customer wants when something go's wrong with their vehicle . Complete explanation of the service that is to be provided and an approximate of the cost . Thanks,

Rafael B.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/07/2019
Good customer service
They did it fast they told me if there was any errors or anything I needed to be fixed they are really good at that they give you a call to let you know your vehicle is ready

J. M.
East Hartland, CT
11/07/2019
Honesty
We have been customers of Burhoes for just about 30 years. We have never found a more honest, or loyal mechanic. We would not hesitate to recommend Burhoes and we do. The owners are the best!!!!!
Angela M

Enfield, CT
11/06/2019
Amazing Service
I’ve brought my car here multiple times, and I always have a great experience! Charlie is amazing to work with, and I never have any worries when they work on my car!

EC
Estella C.
Hartford, CT
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Estella said her experience with this business was very good.

Joe H.
Dodge Dakota
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that the place did a good job and did what he needed to have done.

Kyle B.
Cambria Heights, NY
10/30/2019
Good Mechanics!

Marcia L.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/30/2019
Careful, thoughtful, reasonable
I've been trusting my car to Burhoe's for about 6 months. I've come to the conclusion that they are looking out for me...not just my car. I brought it in because it was time to winterize and a 70K mile checkup. This garage isn't concerned about "upselling" ...but they are concerned about making sure I'm safe and my is going to serve me faithfully.

Charlie and staff listened carefully to my concerns and checked them out.

The shop and lobby are clean, fine coffee and treats. Customer Service Excellence is what they are about!

JY
Jeanne Y.
Ludlow, MA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Jeanne said the staff are always accommodating.