PV
Paula V.
Volkswagen Passat
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Paula said they are not perfect but come pretty close.

Sean B.
West Hartford, CT
Dodge Durango
09/12/2014
Flexible, Friendly, Trustworthy
Charlie and his team were informative and efficent with installing the lift on my Durango. We were able to figure out what needed to be done and they completed the job in just a few hours. I'll be using Burhoes in the future for everything from brakes to engine upkeep.
Thanks guys, very happy.

Abhinav M.
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Abhinav said he has never had an issue with the facility. They are prompt and pretty accurate.

TY
Tracey Y.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Tracey said that this business is always honest, and they do good work. She goes there all the time and would not go anywhere else.

Joan W.
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Joan said she always receives quick service and they are a friendly business. Their waiting room is nicely kept and she trusts them.

Matt S.
Toyota Matrix
09/02/2014
truly honest
I have done business here for 20 years. Always offer options, honest diagnosis. You never get something you don't need.

Chet B.
Newington, CT
08/30/2014 Category: Service
Chet said this business does a fine job and he has been going there for a long time. This is a first class facility, and they have good people working there.

LN
Lorraine N.
08/29/2014
Honest and most reputable service!!
Your family to our family, and the best in service and maintaining our vehicles since 1960 when we came to CT. No one does it better! Many thanks Doug and Charlie!!!

PW
Philp W.
Saturn SW2
08/29/2014 Category: Service
Philp said the business has been treating his family fairly for many years, and providing them with excellent service along the way.

Sean B.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Sean said this facility provided good service.

Thomas B.
South Windsor, CT
Chevrolet Silverado
08/16/2014 Category: Service
Thomas said he was more than happy with what they did.

Melissa M.
Acura 2.3CL
08/15/2014
Always a Great Experience
The guys at Burhoe's always do an excellent job. My car is always fixed quickly and I've never had to go in twice for the same problem. They are also very honest and don't try to convince you to have extra work done if you don't need it. My family members go there as well and have had the same experience. I recommend them to everyone I know!

EN
Elaine N.
East Hartford, CT
08/08/2014
Honesty, great mechanics, great prices
I've been going to Burhoe's for many years. I can't say enough good things about them. They're a family business and have been for decades. I've brought my car to other places for a quick oil change, been told 3 different things were wrong with it. Said, "I'll let my mechanic know". Brought it to Burhoe's and 1 out of the 3 things were actually wrong. They're great guys, I wouldn't go anywhere else and I live in East Hartford so Bloomfield is not around the corner for me, but that's ok. They're there to build a relationship with their customers, not just make a buck.

RJ
Ray J.
CT
Volvo 940
08/08/2014
Spot on
Charlie and crew are great mechanics. They are accurate with their diagnosis and provide honest service. I trust them with all my vehicles.

CA
Carol A.
Hyundai Accent
08/03/2014
My experience with Burhoe's !!!
Great service - friendly and professional. And, they always take the time to talk to you about your car and get an appointment for you asap!

J. M.
Hartland, CT
08/03/2014
Competency
We have been customers of Burhoes for over 20 years. We appreciate the honesty and knowledge of Burhoes. We have Never been disappointed in the service/repairs or customer service. We would highly recommend Burhoes to anyone.

TG
Tomica G.
Dodge Neon
08/02/2014
great people!
love you guys! my car George is very happy.