EC
Estella C.
Hartford, CT
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Estella said her experience with this business was very good.

Joe H.
Dodge Dakota
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that the place did a good job and did what he needed to have done.

Kyle B.
Cambria Heights, NY
10/30/2019
Good Mechanics!

Marcia L.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/30/2019
Careful, thoughtful, reasonable
I've been trusting my car to Burhoe's for about 6 months. I've come to the conclusion that they are looking out for me...not just my car. I brought it in because it was time to winterize and a 70K mile checkup. This garage isn't concerned about "upselling" ...but they are concerned about making sure I'm safe and my is going to serve me faithfully.

Charlie and staff listened carefully to my concerns and checked them out.

The shop and lobby are clean, fine coffee and treats. Customer Service Excellence is what they are about!

JY
Jeanne Y.
Ludlow, MA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Jeanne said the staff are always accommodating.

AL
Angel L.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Angel said that he was impressed with the place's honest employees and mechanics, the courtesy they paid, the respect they showed and the speed with which they performed their tasks. The work was completed with no delays and met all of his expectations.

Michele R.
Hollywood, FL
10/17/2019
Thank you for taking excellent care of my car!

Jim S.
You guys
I feel that your establishment is above aboard board. Honesty is what I feel is your greatest asset so I will recommend you guys to anyone who need work on their vehicle

Jeff S.
Reliable and honest
The staff is always friendly. Their work is always done with pride

KN
Kyle N.
Feeding Hills, MA
10/09/2019
Outstanding service, very reasonable prices, will be the place I bring my cars every time going forward!
Title says it all...the service was great, the cost was very reasonable, and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. I live in Mass but work here in Bloomfield and will be bringing my cars to Burhoe's for all their work going forward!

CA
Carol A.
Hyundai Accent
10/06/2019
2009 Hyundai
I have been taking my Hyundai for years for miscellaneous services to Burhoe's and still feel the same way as I did on Day One. They are fast, efficient, fair, knowledgeable and everything you can ask for when you need service done to your vehicle. The couple of recommendations I have made to relatives have felt the same. Absolutely A+

Cindy H.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/28/2019
Oil Change, tire xheck
Always the best and most professionally friendly service I have experienced in my 45 years of owning and maintaining vehicles.

John M.
East Windsor, CT
09/27/2019
wheel bearing
They were honest friendly and fair priced. Repair completed on time.

John M.
Scion xB
09/27/2019
Courteous, prompt, thorough
Courteous, prompt, efficient

West Hartford, CT
09/24/2019
Always a positive experience.
Charlie and the team are always very professional and attentive to my auto concerns. The shop is always clean. The prices are reasonable.