Overall Rating 4.5384577/5Overall Rating 4.5384577/5Overall Rating 4.5384577/5Overall Rating 4.5384577/5rating 4.5384577
Overall Rating 2.42308/5Overall Rating 2.42308/5rating 2.42308rating 2.42308rating 2.42308
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RA
Rowena A.
Essex, VT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Carolyn and Eric are always pleasant; good customer service skills

Cambridge, VT
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service and timely
great service and on time everyone is sooo nice

AA
Alida A.
Essex, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai has never let me down
I love Hyundais! I am currently driving my second one, and between both of the cars I have had, there have been no major issues with either of them and they have been 100% reliable. I also am very impressed with Hyundai service. They are always extremely courteous, professional, friendly, and prompt with my service visits. I always know exactly what they are going to do to my car and exactly how much it will cost before the work is even started. I am always very pleased with Burlington Hyundai.

Jaime S.
Swanton, VT
Fast, friendly service
Service was complete in less than an hour. Staff was helpful and pleasant to work with.

Marsha L.
Johnson, VT
Recalls&Repairs
On arrival I asked if they could do an oil change at same time and they hooked me right up.😉 thanks everyone

LP
Leonard P.
Saint Albans, VT
08/04/2018 Category: Service
First Class Operation!
Always a good experience!

LC
Linda C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Great, proactive service
Hyundai service for routine maintenance and check ins has been great. I get reminders for the bigger check ups, and the service team works to make the experience great, from prompt repairs to a cookie and a car wash. Friendly, accommodating desk staff, ready to answer questions and provide a loaner car if needed. I have had an excellent experience for a car that has been great for me. I am glad I purchased my Hyundai!

Kelly M.
Essex Junction, VT
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2018 Category: Service
The warranty makes Hyundai awesome!!!
I like the friendly staff here!!! Always knowledgeable, and helpful!!! Ty Hyundai for doing a great job!!!

Shelburne, VT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Excellent as always!

Roger S.
Waterbury, VT
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick service. Finished when you say
Service was done on time. We will see you again toward the end of August for the next one. We are currently on a very long road trip with it. See performed great

Kristine B.
South Hero, VT
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Timely

RN
Rowshan N.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is respectful, attentive, and considerate! They stick to a promised time as well! Thank you!

New Haven, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Tuned up for a road trip
I took my vehicle in for a tune up and new set of tires before hitting the road for a vacation. The service was timely, reasonably priced, and appears to have my car running in top shape.

DT
Diane T.
North Troy, VT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2018 Category: Service
They are very good service they do all that the can to help you
Very good

07/24/2018 Category: Service
do not have parts on hand and no service car to use
was disappointed I lived 1;30 from burlington
ERIC L S., Service Manager from Burlington Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Good morning Diane,

Give me a call when  you can so we can discuss your last visit.

Thanks!

Eric Sansone
Burlington Hyundai
(802) 448-3843
erics@burlingtoncars.com
ERIC L S., Service Manager from Burlington Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you so much Diane.  If you need anything at all, please reach out to me.

Eric Sansone

Linda R.
Winooski, VT
2013 Hyundai Accent
always on time,
people are good to work with, & never feel jipped

South Burlington, VT
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Great communication and timely service for the task
My first service experience was great thanks to accommodation of my schedule and quick delivery of work. Thank you!

WG
Will G.
Land O Lakes, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/23/2018 Category: Service
As usual, the best.

Judith P.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Little money for a lot of car
the Hyundai dealer in Burlington, Vt. is the greatest!!! Everything is done professionaly and friendly. A nice waiting room with your choice of drinks, very friendly and helpful employees.
The car, an Elantra is smarter than I am...beeps when anything is not just right and then you can fix it...love this.
Hurrah for the Burlington Dealer.

Roshell R.
Winooski, VT
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great

PC
Peter C.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata Warranty. Excellent Service at Burlington Hyundai! Hyundai will do safety recalls and warranty work to keep your car running for many many miles.
My car was checked in and repaired quickly at no cost. No delays no problem. I will purchase many more Hyundai' cars in the future.