Michael L.
05/31/2021
Rav 4 air conditioning
Burns is the best car repair place I have found. Honest and fair prices and great customer service.

PR
Peggy R.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/30/2021
They are the best!! Always helpful and thoughtful!
They are always there when you need them. Their prices are reasonable and their work is always done in a reasonable amount of time.

TA
Thomas A.
05/28/2021
Great service, as always.
We’ve brought our cars here for years, Nissan, Honda and BMW, for both routine maintenance and larger jobs. They have BMW techs who are very good. Burns doesn’t push unneeded service, and does the job right the first time. We highly recommend.

Essington, PA
Jeep Compass
Prompt and courteous service
Prompt and friendly service

NL
Neil L.
Southampton, PA
Great job!
You guys take care of my four cars and always do an amazing job. I took my jeep in for inspection and you went above and beyond tightening bolts to get rid of my squeaking! Great job!

LF
Lisa F.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/28/2021
Excellent service and wonderful people!
We absolutely love Burns Auto repair! We have been taking all of our cars there since we moved to Newtown 20 years ago, and have received nothing but exceptional service from everyone at Burns! We wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else at this point and I highly recommend everyone there! They are trustworthy, reasonable, timely, efficient, etc... you will not be disappointed!

Jill D.
Fantastic service!
Thank you once again for squeezing me in last minute and having my car finished so quickly even though you were so busy. Burns is the only place I’ll take my car. Best in town!

Jeep Commander
05/26/2021
Jeep inspection
Burns is a small family run operation that takes pride in the services that they provide their customers.
Yes I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

CA
Candido A.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Candido said he has never had any problems with them.

Washington Crossing, PA
05/23/2021
Excellent service.
Competent, friendly staff who explain everything thiroughly. The owner is a wonderful person who takes excellent care of his customers.

Southampton, PA
05/23/2021
Excellent service, Family Business
Been going here for years. They do fab work and are honest and trustworthy

PK
Patrick K.
Care for the Customer!
My car was making a horrible scraping sound. They found it, talked me out of a costly replacement and fixed it for the most reasonable price I've ever paid for a car repair. Awesome customer care!!!

TC
Timothy C.
Acura MDX
Great Detectives
Team was able to quickly identify and resolve a trickle drain issue for our older MDX. A rare skill to solve mysteries of an electrical nature. Thanks!

FM
Francis M.
Warminster, PA
Honda HR-V
Honest
Fair prices along with good mechanics. They always call before doing any work on your vehicle to make sure you approve.

Jeep Commander
05/18/2021
Annual inspection
The burns team made it very easy for me to have my jeep's annual inspection. Their polite and courteous team members really take the time and detail to ensure their services are completed in a timely, efficient and at reasonable cost.

Have no doubt that will be my first choice for automotive needs in the future.