Nissan Armada
03/03/2021
Very thorough and professional, highly recommend.

MF
Mindy F.
Holland, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Friendly & honest service
Dave and everyone on the Burns Auto Team are the best. For years they have provided quality, efficient service. They are there to answer questions and help out with anything big or small.

James H.
Nissan Maxima
Great job as always
Once again the guys at Burn’s Auto took care of my car. I’ve been going there since 2000 and never had a problem with the work. They are friendly and professional. Most important, u can trust them.

Mercedes-Benz GLS
03/02/2021
Honest and always on time
Great service always

John G.
Levittown, PA
03/02/2021
Fleet maintenance
We use Burns Auto Repair to maintain our small fleet of service vehicles for air compressor service trucks , We are Mechanics as well so you can say that burns is our Mechanic to keep us running and that should tell you something , they are top notch and have always kept our trucks on the road . Highly recommend .

President ,
John. Goodgion
J.R. Goodgion Co inc

EF
Edward F.
03/01/2021
Excellent service and always with a smile
Burns always provides professional and courteous service. Highly recommended.

BF
Beverley F.
Ford EcoSport
03/01/2021
Bev Fleming
Dave told me my registration was overdue and made an appt for me It was quick and easy

Magnus H.
Langhorne, PA
02/27/2021
Local, friendly and efficient service
I stopped by on chance to ask for an appointment and Burns was able to cram me into their schedule the same day.

Highly appreciated!
Good service, friendly staff and nice price.

/Magnus

Donald H.
02/27/2021
Better and cheaper than I expected.
We had multiple tires that were flat. AAA towed the car to Burns. They did a wonderful job and turned it around quicker than I expected.

WJ
William J.
Southampton, PA
02/26/2021
Great owner and great employees
I love taking my cars to Burns service. They are the best, plus they treat you like family. The best ever.

James B.
New Hope, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
02/24/2021
Burns Auto Newtown PA
All the cars in family serviced here because they are so accommodating and friendly!
They are best in area!

Alicia S.
Levittown, PA
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Alicia said the business was very polite and took care of everything she needed.

FA
Frederic A.
Audi Q5
02/18/2021
Car inspection
Easy, quick and friendly service!

JJ
John J.
02/16/2021
The staff.
The staff is knowledgeable, honest, informative , friendly and competent. I can depend on them to explain the problem and give me options. I trust them absolutely.

Jonas S.
02/16/2021
Dependablity
Thank you! I can count on the servicemen in your business to take of my car in a timely fashion. In addition, as your business is part of my community, I choose to support you and recommend you to others.